stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:51 am

Post by stan1ey »

@Nero I wanted to see if anyone else felt the same way I assume that means you dont
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:53 am

Post by superbowl9 »

If you didn't think it was forced SvS why did you bring it up? Do you just not understand the concept of keeping information to yourself so you can greater benefit lol?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, but why do you feel that way? And I'm fairly certain that several ppl were already talking about how it was so easy to wagon him so your "MM wagon suxs!" isn't exactly original content.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:54 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 171, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 169, Lapsa wrote:I like jokes. Jokes are very funny.
you know what I like? lynching LQ on d1.
If only you could tell the difference.
abcedminded
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 174, superbowl9 wrote:But superbowl does that mean you're just hopping on a wagon to add pressure and get the game moving, even if you don't have a strong SR because you know wagons produce interactions?"

^ And now you've removed all pressure that my vote holds
I understand what you were going for, but i’m still kinda annoyed.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 176, superbowl9 wrote:Do you just not understand the concept of keeping information to yourself so you can greater benefit lol?
oh, you are one of those players :/
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 171, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 169, Lapsa wrote:I like jokes. Jokes are very funny.
you know what I like? lynching LQ on d1.
Ah, i see. Another connoisseur.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:57 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 180, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 176, superbowl9 wrote:Do you just not understand the concept of keeping information to yourself so you can greater benefit lol?
oh, you are one of those players :/
Nah not necessarily. Transparency is powerful but it's also a game of information. If you just put everything out there 100% of the time you will lose your advantage.
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:59 am

Post by stan1ey »

In post 176, superbowl9 wrote:If you didn't think it was forced SvS why did you bring it up? Do you just not understand the concept of keeping information to yourself so you can greater benefit lol?
Where did I say it was forced SvS ? Dont remember saying that
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Then what did you mean? Because if you say an argument is "forced" you to elaborate in what sense it was "forced.

- Bunno
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:00 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 183, stan1ey wrote:
In post 176, superbowl9 wrote:If you didn't think it was forced SvS why did you bring it up? Do you just not understand the concept of keeping information to yourself so you can greater benefit lol?
Where did I say it was forced SvS ? Dont remember saying that
Yeah thats my point
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:00 am

Post by stan1ey »

In post 177, Nero Cain wrote:ok, but why do you feel that way? And I'm fairly certain that several ppl were already talking about how it was so easy to wagon him so your "MM wagon suxs!" isn't exactly original content.
Because it was a pointless argument about nothing, idk why my opinion on MM not being OC matters tbh
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I strongly disagree but its game theory so no point in arguing about it and cluttering up the thread. Lets lynch stan or at least talk about him. What is even that fuzzy alien avatar?

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:02 am

Post by superbowl9 »

All good. I'm down to wagon this creature
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

naw, creature doesn't post. this guy actully posts.

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:03 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Fine extraterrestrial creature

VOTE: stan1ey
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or i take that back.

creature does post a ton of useless fluff.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Idk it kinda feels like an cop-out from you Stan. You say the back and forth between me and Superbowl was forced like you’re suggesting it was a fake argument between scum. And when asked to elaborate you just said you wanted to see if "other people saw what you did."
It’s kinda icky.
VOTE: Stan1ey

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also that: "it was just an observation" post.

- Bunno
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:13 am

Post by stan1ey »

It was a pointless discussion and it read like you were arguing for the sake of arguing. I was actually referring to super mainly becos what he was saying didnt make sense hence why I questioned him . I never said anything about it being SVS that's what super said not me

But the fact you're going along with him on this SVS thing is interesting
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 186, stan1ey wrote:idk why my opinion on MM not being OC matters tbh
it mostly doesn't. town agree with each other all the time but there is a vein of mafia play where scum read the room and kinda go with and already expressed opinion b/c it's safe. You said, "I want to see if anyone agreed with me." but folks were already calling it a bad wagon so it just seems like a kinda odd way to put it, I guess. You're basicly saying that
YOU
agreed with the people that were calling the wagon bad but you are kinda acting like that didn't happen and asking if ppl agree with you.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 194, stan1ey wrote:But the fact you're going along with him on this SVS thing is interesting
Oh look. He’s doing it again.
Ominous alien creature is good at saying ominous things.

- Bunno
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:17 am

Post by stan1ey »

No it was my opinion based on the fact I also got weird vibes on what bell said but passed it off as a joke, then everyone was voting him all at once. Just didnt see the point of wagoning him. If someone else said it's bad then yes I agree with them? I even said "ya" as in "yes I agree"
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If it was an pointless discussion and you really read it as such. Then i suggest using an different vocabulary.

- Bunno
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:21 am

Post by stan1ey »

In post 195, Nero Cain wrote:You're basicly saying that
YOU
agreed with the people that were calling the wagon bad but you are kinda acting like that didn't happen and asking if ppl agree with you.
Am I? All I said was it sucks lol. I never asked if ppl agree with that

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”