clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:02 am

Post by clidd »

The thing is: I had an impression that you were town after our 1v1, but you just disappeared after that and now came back with a scumlean on me.

I would have perfect reasons to have a scumread on you, but I'm trying to understand if that extreme difference in thinking is still on your town-range.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:03 am

Post by Green Crayons »

lol, ok

He’s still lean for me

Yes she is

So you agree that she’s acted scummy but also acted town and you tip the balance toward town because of meta?
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:05 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 500, clidd wrote:The thing is: I had an impression that you were town after our 1v1, but you just disappeared after that and now came back with a scumlean on me.
I was absent for, like, 24 hours and the thread went and eliminated a player. Me dealing with work and spending time with my cohort family in a pandemic, which means I’m not in the thick of a rush to an elimination when deadline is days away, isn’t me “just disappearing.”

I had a scum read on you before I left. I tempered it to just a lean based on your twilight posting.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:06 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Also, you throwing shade for me NOT reciprocating your tvt read from our 1v1 coincides with my suspicion of you for targeting me in the 1v1
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:07 am

Post by clidd »

Yes, Isis had reasons to townread me and her fast vote today was an example or that.

I'm using bad reasons like
"oh, her number of posts is getting closer to me, so she's more town than not because I post more as town"
too, but the main reason is meta.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:08 am

Post by clidd »

In post 503, Green Crayons wrote:Also, you throwing shade for me NOT reciprocating your tvt read from our 1v1 coincides with my suspicion of you for targeting me in the 1v1
Yes, if i think that the normal for town!you was agree and you disagree, I can see you as scum. That's how I work.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:09 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Well then you should understand my Isis read because I don’t think those are compelling town points and I’m always skeptical of meta.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:09 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 505, clidd wrote:
In post 503, Green Crayons wrote:Also, you throwing shade for me NOT reciprocating your tvt read from our 1v1 coincides with my suspicion of you for targeting me in the 1v1
Yes, if i think that the normal for town!you was agree and you disagree, I can see you as scum. That's how I work.
Is this too scummy to be scum?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:11 am

Post by clidd »

In post 506, Green Crayons wrote:Well then you should understand my Isis read because I don’t think those are compelling town points and I’m always skeptical of meta.
I can think about it.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:13 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Do you want to be heavened, clidd?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:13 am

Post by clidd »

In post 507, Green Crayons wrote:
No, the premise I'm using is to imagine what you would think/do as town.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:14 am

Post by clidd »

In post 509, Green Crayons wrote:Do you want to be heavened, clidd?
If I don't trust anymore Isis/Norwegian, yes.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:17 am

Post by clidd »

In doubt I'll always want to go to heaven.

But having someone that I trust(town) to send there, I can stay here and help solving.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:28 am

Post by clidd »

I'm having a hard time understanding why you/Hayasaka are thinking similar and me/Norwegian/Isis are not thinking the same as you two.

If we're all town, we should understand in some way each other.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:30 am

Post by clidd »

WaltertheDunce10
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:32 am

Post by WaltertheDunce10 »

@GC
Why do you think town will be more open on their desire to be heavened than scum?
WaltertheDunce10
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:42 am

Post by WaltertheDunce10 »

Clidd, What has you thinking that haya is living in a reverse world?
I should change my name to walter the null.
Hard disagree on sending Dannflor for now.
We should send someone active so that we can make reads off of their interactions.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:45 am

Post by clidd »

Because she's thinking differently and I can't see how she thinks Dann is the best option in the context of his activity and other options. GC fits in the same world.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:56 am

Post by clidd »

These differences in perspective are confusing me.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:33 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 515, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:@GC
Why do you think town will be more open on their desire to be heavened than scum?
I don’t think that as a rule of thumb. Haya’s claim to get heavened either early or late, which was not joking, and which was made real early, just smacks of town. It seems too bold of a move for scum, not just because getting into heaven is good for scum, bad for town, but because presumably scum want flexibility to decide whether and when to push for their slot to go to heaven.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:43 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 510, clidd wrote:
In post 507, Green Crayons wrote:
No, the premise I'm using is to imagine what you would think/do as town.
Seems to me that you’re holding hostage your alignment reading of my slot based of whether I reciprocate your town read on me. If I reciprocate and call you town, then you’ll say I’m town. But if I dont play ball, and suggest you’re scum, then I don’t get called town.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:44 am

Post by Green Crayons »

^^^ but that it’s so blatant is what’s giving me pause.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:47 am

Post by clidd »

In post 32, Hayasaka wrote:
In post 27, Isis wrote:
In post 25, Cthylla wrote:
In post 21, Isis wrote:
I need to know if you're kidding or not about your guessing skilz.
Cause uh my readrate is etto really bad on Hectic right now, like really bad, and I would kind of like to policy heaven that.
if it means you'll policy heaven me then i am obviously Hectic friend : )
Historically towns playing this setup that have heavened scum early have won, so you shouldn't be smiley if you're town. That's what I was part of last time.

Does this mean I actually finished a game without you playing in it or spectating it, Hectic?
Personally I wish to be heavened early or late or at some point really.
My quest for power consumes me.
I didn't see this post.

But if we start from the point that she knows the premise you mentioned, GC, mentioning the desire to go to heaven could be falsified.

Another point is that she is an alternative account, so we don't know how much experience she has. She could have already seen games with the same theme taking place and absorbed the characteristics of the players who were normally sent to heaven.
Hayasaka
Hayasaka
Goon
Hayasaka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Hayasaka »

In post 517, clidd wrote:Because she's thinking differently and I can't see how she thinks Dann is the best option in the context of his activity and other options. GC fits in the same world.

Do you think I am not trying to be critical of my own reads?
I don't know we just disagree and we can't really say which one of us is right until the post game. Feels like a weird way to attack the idea that we disagree rather then the points themselves being brought up.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Green Crayons »

I don’t disagree with the second of those possibilities, but just because it’s possible in theory doesn’t mean it’s correct here. For example, maybe she has no experience with this game type. (Haya, care to share?)

As for the first point, it’s not a matter of does she really want to go to heaven or not. (I agree if she’s lying about it then she’s probably scum because no reason for town to lie. But there’s no way to ever figure out whether she’s lying.) the point is that she’s made her stand about what she does want to happen. That reduces her flexibility to change her position later on. That’s why I see it as more likely town.

Return to “Completed Open Games”