Lady 8
Goon
Lady 8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4900 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Lady 8 »

In post 4893, Gentleman 5 wrote:
In post 4789, Lady 8 wrote:I really just need to be certain Gent 5 is town and then he can take me in his arms and we win the game.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Beauty fades. That is why it is beautiful.
Gentleman 6
Gentleman 6
Goon
Gentleman 6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4901 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Gentleman 6 »

My current thoughts on who it is...

GUY 1
-------------
GUY 5
LADY 7
LADY 1
LADY 8

If if is you lady eight I am going to wail like my daughter is right now after I took away her "toy" clump of cat hair.
Lady 1
Lady 1
Goon
Lady 1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4902 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:19 am

Post by Lady 1 »

Hurry up and vote G1 so then L8 can leave and we win regardless
Doesn't know how to dance
Gentleman 6
Gentleman 6
Goon
Gentleman 6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4903 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:20 am

Post by Gentleman 6 »

Yes dear.

VOTE: guy the first
Lady 1
Lady 1
Goon
Lady 1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4904 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:22 am

Post by Lady 1 »

Like do the 3 of us (being L8/G6/myself) think there's a wolf in our pair:? No? Then we win regardless let's just stop stressing over it. Because I don't feel like stressing over this game myself anymore
Lady 1
Lady 1
Goon
Lady 1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4905 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:23 am

Post by Lady 1 »

If both of you think it's me or L8 strongly thinks its G6 fine I'll look it over again or G6 can auto leave but this game has been stressful and I'm ready to get a move on. Call it wolfy if you must.
Lady 1
Lady 1
Goon
Lady 1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4906 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Lady 1 »

I feel like everyone is trying to do the tango and here I am in the corner trying to do the cupid shuffle.
Lady 8
Lady 8
Goon
Lady 8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4907 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Lady 8 »

Spoiler: Partial Gent 1 comments
In post 12, Gentleman 1 wrote:We only need to correctly identify 1 T-T pairing to win, right? Then yeah, that sounds pretty solid.
Here's that "townslip". In hindsight I suppose mafia could be just as unaware how the setup works as town, the role PM doesn't actually explain anything past "You are mafia".

It is decently fluffy and reads that aren't terribly hard to craft as mafia past there for the rest of Sans' ISO. Nothing strongly making me think he's town
In post 627, Gentleman 7 wrote:I don't trust Lady 1.

2 and 4 aren't as good.
Sidenote that this post seems good for Lady 1 rule of threes wise and it'd be somewhat odd if Gent 7 puts both his scumpartners as ones he distrusts the most
In post 2071, Gentleman 1 wrote:Yeah actually that doesn’t read as any sort of recognizable agenda with that correction, still not a fan of the damage control but it’s probably not enough to substantiate a vote rn
You'd think if G1 is town, after I corrected his suspicion of Lady 1, he'd try to find where scum actually is (after expressing it's not enough to warrant a vote)

The Lady 1 obsession only gets greater from here though
In post 2094, Gentleman 5 wrote:
In post 1239, Gentleman 5 wrote:
In post 1231, Gentleman 8 wrote:i would hesitate to call certain people in that group town

i don't have strong feelings about them being scum

it's not so important now though since theyre all paired now? i forget. fakegod's a lazy mod and hasn't updated stuff and i'm a lazy player who can't be bothered finding the proposals/acceptances
In post 1193, Gentleman 5 wrote:
    1. Gentleman 2

2. Gentleman 4

3. Gentleman 6

4. Gentleman 7

5. Gentleman 8
    1. Lady 1

2. Lady 2

3. Lady 4

4. Lady 5

Our current unpaired folks.
Gentleman 4 has proposed to Lady 2, and she has shown an interest in accepting
Gentleman 8 is the ic

If lady 2 accepts, we're left with an elimination among the following players:

1. Gentleman 2

2. Gentleman 6

3. Gentleman 7
In post 1358, Lady 2 wrote:I haven't accepted G4 yet, but I feel like I've waited long enough for anyone who wanted to voice an objection.

Gentleman 4, I graciously accept your offer to dance.
I was just posting about that, Gent 8. At this point in time, Gent 7 is still unpaired and Lady 2 pairs with Gent 4.

I'm not sure how to feel about this. I don't think Lady 2 wants to pair with Gent 7, I felt like Lady 2, even though she gave time, didn't really consider what I and others had to say and went ahead with her pairing anyway
In post 2095, Gentleman 1 wrote:well G7 flipped mafia, kinda would be a point for L2?
I think Gent 1 misinterpreted something here, because this would be a point against Lady 2. This interaction is really spicy
In post 2108, Gentleman 1 wrote:
In post 2100, Gentleman 5 wrote:
In post 2095, Gentleman 1 wrote:well G7 flipped mafia, kinda would be a point for L2?
Why would that be a point for L2?
why would scum just leave their partner out to dry just like that? It seems rather foolish, do you think the mafia would have been hurt more by them pairing than losing a number immediately?
I disagree with this, mafia would totally leave their partner out to fend for themselves and ensure they dont accidentally have to force each other to be together towards the end. I wonder if Nagito was arguing in bad faith here cause I really dont see his view on this

Of course, Gent 5 had it deadly accurate. Which either means he's awesome or he's scum and knew exactly what Lady 2 was thinking because they're partners -- and he used it to bus her. i'd be sad in that case
In post 2112, Gentleman 1 wrote:okay I got mixed up since both 2s paired with both 4s
Ah okay he indeed misunderstood.
In post 2664, Gentleman 1 wrote:
In post 2603, Gentleman 2 wrote:Gentleman 5 and Lady 2 are the most suspicious here.
I’m honestly more interested in G5 since several have expressed interest in L2 and I already have a bit of an opinion on L2, though it’s rather predicated on other conclusions.
More interested in flipping G5 than L2
In post 2943, Gentleman 1 wrote:
In post 2853, Gentleman 4 wrote:
In post 2851, Lady 7 wrote:But I also think it's my duty to do what I think is right and not just try and aimlessly conform idk.
Ok, it's my duty to make sure people don't sheep you on this one.
Might have to legit vote G2/L4 which is probably unoptimal at this point. We also might want to consider a G5 scum world.
I don’t like this post, feels like steering the target
Don't know why Gent 1 would cast suspicion on Gent 4.. if Gent 1 is scum, is he going to start a bus?
In post 2945, Gentleman 1 wrote:
In post 2910, Lady 7 wrote:VOTE: Lady 4

Fine L3 I'll place the vote for you.
Whatever let's move the game forward, even if I think this is bad.
don’t do this. Despair is not what is needed from you now.

G8, my current reads of much strength at L7 and L5 as town, and L1 as scum. I don’t exactly have a lot outside these though
Reminds me of Gent 6's strongest reads. Nagito pretty much just has the consensus ones, plus his signature L1 scumread
In post 3161, Gentleman 1 wrote:
In post 3005, Gentleman 2 wrote:Lady 8, if I leave and flip town, are you willing to leave the dance right next?
what on Earth prompted this mental turnaround
In post 3162, Gentleman 1 wrote:
In post 3011, Gentleman 2 wrote:No concrete answer, probably. Why are you still asking this?
maybe because you’re asking a very serious question with real consequences and doing nothing to ante up? Show some spine if you’re going to play like this
In post 3167, Gentleman 1 wrote:
In post 3030, Gentleman 2 wrote:Game is stagnant FYI. Resistance for wagon movements and perpetually confbiasing reads are huge red flags for a proscum gamestate. If anyone's willing to challenge this gamestate, I already offered the options.
why aren't you making the effort to change the situation?
I might not even need to ISO G2 to form a solid read on them, they're clearly acting out of self-interest here.
Gent 1 has a bunch of posts shading/scumreading Gent 2, he's definitely into getting that wagon removed. It feels like scum Gent 1 is interested in saving Lady 2. I'm guessing his plan would be to remove g2/l4 -> convince us of Lady 1 scum ?
In post 3187, Gentleman 1 wrote:
In post 3176, Lady 6 wrote:
In post 3175, Gentleman 1 wrote:how awful L1's takes were.
could you expand on this?
I feel like L1 was wildly accusing people and playing a hard AtE facade to cover her ass
I went back into her ISO to make sure this was the initial logic and there's a good post by G4 summing up my wind accusation point
In post 95, Gentleman 4 wrote:why is Lady 1 just calling random people wolfs...
and her reaction to this is
In post 100, Lady 1 wrote:
In post 95, Gentleman 4 wrote:why is Lady 1 just calling random people wolfs...
Why is Gentleman 4 commenting on something like this instead of finding the wolves! See what I did there?
no actual rebuttal, just playing the victim.

also with my recent callout towards G9 I'd like to mention there's some interesting associatives in L1's ISO for those two as well

and like the more I read her ISO the more I see in specific that I don't like, so if when I hit the point where I'm ready to give a full case, people want a case, I'll give it
Really stretchy case on Lady 1 based on literally a joke. But does Gent 1 believe it though?

The rest is L1 tunnel and the one vote on G4/L2 blablabla whatever
Lady 8
Lady 8
Goon
Lady 8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4908 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Lady 8 »

Gent 1 doesn't have a strong agenda in his early-to-mid posting. I could definitely see his lady 1 pocket scumread and pushing Gent 5 off the bat today could be scum-motivated though

I could interpret his interactions with Lady 2 as kind of awkward or unsure what to do abt her, he mostly doesn't talk abt her (like we all pretty much do) but he does shade her a bit from time to time

He did have a tendency to suspect places other than her (Gent 2, Lady 1, Gent 5) but he didnt have positive words for her, which is to be expected tbh
Lady 8
Lady 8
Goon
Lady 8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4909 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Lady 8 »

In post 4904, Lady 1 wrote:Like do the 3 of us (being L8/G6/myself) think there's a wolf in our pair:? No? Then we win regardless let's just stop stressing over it. Because I don't feel like stressing over this game myself anymore
BUT WHAT IF THERE IS

then what do we do!?!?!
Gentleman 6
Gentleman 6
Goon
Gentleman 6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4910 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:34 am

Post by Gentleman 6 »

We cross that bridge when we get there I guess?
Lady 8
Lady 8
Goon
Lady 8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4911 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:34 am

Post by Lady 8 »

In post 4901, Gentleman 6 wrote:If if is you lady eight I am going to wail like my daughter is right now after I took away her "toy" clump of cat hair.
likewise

I am almost to the point where Gent 6 and Lady 1 are tied for towniness

I'd probably go like

TOWN
LADY 1 - GENT 6
GENT 5
--
GENT 1
SCUM
Lady 8
Lady 8
Goon
Lady 8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4912 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Lady 8 »

VOTE: Gent 1
Lady 8
Lady 8
Goon
Lady 8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4913 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:36 am

Post by Lady 8 »

What if it's Lady 7, beeboy is just great at scum, and that's why we're hardly coming up with anything? That'd be nuts

I forgot to even include Lady 7 in my reads because i forgot she existed so reaally if she's scum I would just be totally blind to it
Gentleman 6
Gentleman 6
Goon
Gentleman 6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4914 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:37 am

Post by Gentleman 6 »

I mean that problem resolves itself automatically with one more vote so
Lady 1
Lady 1
Goon
Lady 1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4915 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:37 am

Post by Lady 1 »

In post 4909, Lady 8 wrote:
In post 4904, Lady 1 wrote:Like do the 3 of us (being L8/G6/myself) think there's a wolf in our pair:? No? Then we win regardless let's just stop stressing over it. Because I don't feel like stressing over this game myself anymore
BUT WHAT IF THERE IS

then what do we do!?!?!
I had to stop myself because I've always been going over the paranoia bridge of what if and that but honestly the more I talk to myself over it the more I convince myself I'm wrong when I have nothing to go on. If the game still goes on we'll talk it through but it doesn't need to be as big or stressful as we're making it out to be
Lady 8
Lady 8
Goon
Lady 8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4916 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:40 am

Post by Lady 8 »

I've never been in a Xylo as a decider. The handful of times I survive to the end of a game, I'm irrelevant to the game losing elim or i AM the game losing elim

this is stressful to me in particular because it feels like the final decision in a G6/L1 + G5/L8 Xylo would be largely on me to determine whether or not we trust Gent 5, and if i pick wrong we literally all lose
Gentleman 6
Gentleman 6
Goon
Gentleman 6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4917 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Gentleman 6 »

Yeah the pressure sucks.

But if we get there then we get there.

Let's not worry about it quite yet.

If we DO get there then we can use the remainder of the time to talk it out then decide which half leaves.
Lady 1
Lady 1
Goon
Lady 1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4918 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Lady 1 »

Let's wait and see if we even make it to that spot. But even now I don't think anyone here should feel like they're the reason we win/lose because come on now. That's just stupid.
Gentleman 6
Gentleman 6
Goon
Gentleman 6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4919 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:44 am

Post by Gentleman 6 »

This second phase has been a case study in lemming pack behavior.
Lady 1
Lady 1
Goon
Lady 1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4920 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:44 am

Post by Lady 1 »

I want a new partner
Gentleman 6
Gentleman 6
Goon
Gentleman 6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4921 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Gentleman 6 »

Well given these games seem to be the only type that fill quickly in the large theme queue these days, I get the feeling we will get the oppertunity to flirt with others again sometime soon, milady
Lady 1
Lady 1
Goon
Lady 1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4922 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:48 am

Post by Lady 1 »

Urge to leave rising
Lady 8
Lady 8
Goon
Lady 8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4923 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Lady 8 »

i am decently happy with how this game played out

As long as Gent 5 is town, he somehow managed to propose to me in virtually the most appealing way possible (to me at least)

I thought i was doing a bad job gamesolving and couldnt project town because of it, so i felt guilty our pair was getting suspected towards middle of first dance

Turns out the scum just wasnt active in the thread, so that figures

I was extremely excited we made it to second dance with a scumflip to boot. Turns out, the second dance is NOT all it's cracked up to be

and now there's the possibility we go to the extremely scary final two pairs which i didnt see coming in a million years

BUT all we need to do is get rid of G1/L7 and that doesn't happen. Definitely
Lady 8
Lady 8
Goon
Lady 8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4924 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Lady 8 »

In post 4922, Lady 1 wrote:Urge to leave rising
don't u pull a Gent 9 / Lady 3 on me !!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”