Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:09 am

Post by Raya36 »

And to add to that Mohab had RCE as his top scum read and voted him when there were 2 wagons. Then said he didn't understand the other wagon (conftown now) which committed him more to his RCE vote
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:10 am

Post by Raya36 »

I just don't think 1 partner consistently has RCE as their top townread and the other partner has RCE as their top scumread and commits to their wagon.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

I dunno what to say anymore, and nobody's even making a new argument.

VOTE: Ydrasse

From my PoV there are 4 unconfirmed players: I know I am town, and I hard TR RCE. As for Raya, the Titus NK doesn't make sense for Scum!her AT ALL.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Eevee »

Wait please! I'm kind of entertaining the idea of scum!RCE now. Do you really think it's not possible for him to fool you even though you know him well? I have been brutally betrayed before.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Eevee »

@the worst, can you unvote? It's safe to let all the unconfirms vote cause they can't make a hammer, but I'm just scared.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Eevee »

Above is why it is never Raya by the way.

I think the Mohab vote is -scum!RCE because I remember him being leading wagon at the time, but the S_S evidence probably isn't good considering we should remember scum can't bus. Another thing I have against scum!Ydrasse is does S_S leave over her last night? Realistically? She's been under scrutiny for a while. I made the argument before about how she could be doing a "make myself look really bad" gambit, but I don't know if people actually want to do that.

~Eva
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2253, Eevee wrote:Wait please! I'm kind of entertaining the idea of scum!RCE now. Do you really think it's not possible for him to fool you even though you know him well? I have been brutally betrayed before.

~Eva
The Titus NK doesn't suit him either. Also, considering how hard I TR'd him from the start I low-key would have expected him to confirm ME if he was Scum.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:24 am

Post by Eevee »

In post 2209, RCEnigma wrote:Self meta here but I'm not that aggressive with mislynches as scum. Typically I make reasonable accusations and let town persuade themselves that the lynch I want is scum. A50 is really the only player in this list that has played against scum me and furthermore with town me and every variation in between (except 3p, but he modded my 3p win).

Not to say my case against menalque wasn't reasonable but I actively pursued it with the frame of mind that Menalque was 1.) Scum and 2.) At worst town with too much baggage surrounding his slot to be in endgame AND would be entering with a wrong read on my slot.
RCE, do you think this is unlike how you've been playing in this game? Do you think you're outside your scumrange?

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:29 am

Post by Eevee »

In post 2089, RCEnigma wrote:Would I make this kill? Yes. Would A50? Absolutely. Mostly for this discussion and not why x person was chosen as the NK.
You sure about that?

Interesting. But wouldn't you agree you looked pretty bad going into D2? I'm going to reread RCE soon and will report back with what I find. But at the same time, this hurts really bad if it's just Ydrasse and I'm swaying everyone from the correct solve.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:32 am

Post by Eevee »

RCE is just like the perfect midway scum that you're like "oh damn, it makes sense" after we loose.

~Eva
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Umlaut »

Wow I haven't posted in... a long time
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Umlaut »

What's VC?
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Umlaut »

Kind of want to just vote Ydrasse because I've gotten more townvibes from Raya and still think it's one of them. That's how I've been leaning all day so if I'm going to do it anyway I may as well just do it I guess
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Eevee »

Please no or like, not yet. I've been thinking about scum!RCE, do you think that's plausible at all? And what do you think of this?
In post 2255, Eevee wrote:Another thing I have against scum!Ydrasse is does S_S leave over her last night? Realistically? She's been under scrutiny for a while. I made the argument before about how she could be doing a "make myself look really bad" gambit, but I don't know if people actually want to do that.
I feel like... I could possibly make points against RCE, but I don't know if this hurts us, and scum!Ydrasse might just hop on and be like /sure, given she said she preferred anyone but herself or something along those lines.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Eevee »

In post 2261, Umlaut wrote:What's VC?
VC is 3 on Ydrasse with A50's vote. I was thinking it would be fine for the unconfirms to toss their votes around as long as us confirmed don't.

~Eva
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Umlaut »

2255 is actually a good point. I'll think about it more.

I don't actually have any problem believing RCE? I'm super disengaged from the game, sorry. I'd appreciate your making the case and not worrying too much what scum!Ydrasse might do with it.
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by the worst »

I'll raise you
VOTE: RCE
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by the worst »

That's more of a placeholder so Ydra isn't near-elim'd! I'd still rather vote her for the kill aorn
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

*peeks head in*

i don't really think rce is scum, but what is the case? because we have more time than i thought before deadline i am not rushing to read through everyone and everything until tonight.

(i am also happy someone seems to be mulling over more the circumstances in which scum!me over s_s get left behind when... yeah. you know my thoughts on this.)
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by Eevee »

Okay, I'd appreciate if you gave thoughts first. I've reread your reasons for RCE!town, and I think it boils down to you townreading him for general posting/feel. Is there anything else which crosses him out?

Heart says maybe Ydrasse is trying to "be townie" by being against RCE jajajajaja

~Eva
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

more of just... trying to understand where you're coming from since we disagree. you're right to say that my townread is more of a general feeling about what he's been up to/sounded like all game than anything else.

i'll give you my thoughts tonight for real this time, though. i was a little too tipsy yesterday to try and give any sort of helpful analysis, lmao, so expect it from me in a few hours when i can sit down and write.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2258, Eevee wrote:
In post 2089, RCEnigma wrote:Would I make this kill? Yes. Would A50? Absolutely. Mostly for this discussion and not why x person was chosen as the NK.
You sure about that?

Interesting. But wouldn't you agree you looked pretty bad going into D2? I'm going to reread RCE soon and will report back with what I find. But at the same time, this hurts really bad if it's just Ydrasse and I'm swaying everyone from the correct solve.

~Eva
I would not agree and I didn't go into day 2 with the mindset that I looked bad either. Just that menalque was likely scum.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2263, Eevee wrote:I feel like... I could possibly make points against RCE, but I don't know if this hurts us, and scum!Ydrasse might just hop on and be like /sure, given she said she preferred anyone but herself or something along those lines.
Like I think day 2 is the biggest piece for discerning my alignment. Ydrasse/A50/menalque were all wagons that could reasonably be pushed through and would be safe to be on. We all know I can't be scum with any of them so day 2 I would have been purposely cutting off mislynch options for myself by defending A50 and then ydrasse at the height of her wagon. Then resisting the Montosh wagon in favor of SS.

Then add SS escaping into the mix as opposed to me escaping (already having a slim possible lynchpool) and foregoing the chance to throw suspicion on A50's slot via our association. I think it should be clear I'm not scum here but ya know.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:26 pm

Post by Fredrick A Campbell »

In post 2252, Almost50 wrote:I dunno what to say anymore, and nobody's even making a new argument.

VOTE: Ydrasse

From my PoV there are 4 unconfirmed players: I know I am town, and I hard TR RCE. As for Raya, the Titus NK doesn't make sense for Scum!her AT ALL.
Who are the 4 unconfirmed players?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by the worst »

Ydra Raya a50 rce

Return to “Completed Open Games”