clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by clidd »

Cth, I'm open you see your opinion too. If you aren't demon, you need to show me.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by clidd »

Actually, I'll wait for people to post. But I have a mental vote on GC.

UNVOTE: GreenCrayon
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Isis »

I will post here later not on phone
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

VC 2.2.HEAVEN

[1] Green Crayons:
Hayasaka

[1] Dannflor:
Green Crayons

[1] clidd:
Isis

[5] Not Voting:
Cthylla, Dannflor, NorwegianboyEE, WaltertheDunce10, clidd

With 8 still with us, it takes 5 votes to exalt someone to Heaven.

The Heaven 2 deadline is in:[/color]
(expired on 2020-08-21 15:32:00)
[/b]⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀[/table][/cell]
Last edited by Morning Tweet on Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WaltertheDunce10
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by WaltertheDunce10 »

Actually, maybe a decent choice.
I am reading through and I don't think Scum Green would hold on to his scum read of clidd.
Seems more towny to me.
Cthylla
Cthylla
Goon
Cthylla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by Cthylla »

I'm really tired right now
Green Crayons's read list has inconsistencies and weird thought processes but I need to quote stuff to point out why they're scummy and wrong
I'll get to it tomorrow

looks like I'm the consensus demonread which feels really strange, guess this posting style isn't one to use again
although I have been fairly lazy in content the last couple of days, and the lolhammer was certainly not my finest moment
maybe I can change the course of this ship, I have faith
I will come in tomorrow with a renewed vigor and plenty of eldritch horror GIFs
P͜h'ngl̶ui̡ mg͏l̕w̵'̢n̶afh ̨C̵t̀hu͝lh͠u R̷'lýeh͘ ͞wgah'nagl ̵fhta͝gn.͠
Cthylla
Cthylla
Goon
Cthylla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by Cthylla »

clidd I'm afraid you're not going to see an emotional reaction for me if that's what you're looking for
I know you love signs of frustration or anger, and often associate it with town
and if I were scum here, I would maybe even be inclined to fake some to get you to like me more
flashbacks to the game I was scum which included Ame and Doro, and your townread on me because I made a typo while energetically arguing with Ame

but anyway I'm town and I don't think I'll be showing any of that naturally
just a heads up
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by clidd »

flashbacks to the game I was scum which included Ame and Doro, and your townread on me because I made a typo while energetically arguing with Ame
I don't think you would know that without being Hectic or Ame (Dsj doesn't create alts).
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by clidd »

But Ame doesn't do the same roleplay as you, so I'll kind of accept that you told the truth and is Hectic.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by clidd »

Ok, Hectic. From what I understand from your text, you are trying to give me the view that you can see that I am town and also see that I am wrong about you.

The problem is that as much as it is true what you said (about scum!You know how to trick me into having a townread on you), I really didn't feel anything that told me that you are town, and that's crucial to me.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by clidd »

I know that naturally you cannot convey this to me, but I need some way to feel, in fact, that you are not lying to me about your alignment.

Something that I see and know that you are coming from a town mentality.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by clidd »

Another point is that if you are not a demon, I have to be wrong on some player in my PoE of angels. If I just add you, there's still Dann, Walter and Isis left, who would theoretically be the scumteam if I keep my current PoE (a trio I don't see being the correctly solve).
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by clidd »

And if I'm wrong, I don't think it's GC, so you would need to help me find who's the demon I'm townreading. That's the correct move that I imagine myself doing in your place, if I wanted to help.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by clidd »

But, again, I currently think you are the most likely to be a demon. What I'm saying is just a hunch that I imagine working in the scenario where I'm wrong.
Cthylla
Cthylla
Goon
Cthylla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by Cthylla »

In post 581, Cthylla wrote:
I'll try my best to show you my towny heart tomorrow, clidd, just you wait
for now, I am calling it a night
I want to have a mafia dream
Ame is always talking about having those, where the players take material forms and I'm jealous
wish me luck
Cthylla
Cthylla
Goon
Cthylla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by Cthylla »

In post 589, Cthylla wrote:
I wanted to utilise my trademark shade of spoilered green while on mobile
which is why that post and this one are inside this quote
do not be alarmed
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by Isis »

I'm gonna try to catch up without quoting cause I feel lazy.

I don't think GC should be shading clidd as a heaven today. Watching clidd play town before helps but I think he's generally been playing from an uninformed perspective so I would still be townreading him almost as much if I'd never seen him play. Being confused about the cohort of players wanting to heaven Dannflor and wondering whether there's an alignment divide echoed some of my thoughts (not sure if he said exactly that, but I thought it was at least implied)

Dann has hardly been able to play the game so heavening him makes no sense to me. I want to heaven town or scum I would have misread anyway. Someone who I don't have much opinion on because of a VLA isn't any of those things. The townreads on him seem TMI to me, I don't think the things cited about him were remotely out of range.

GC might be a bad heaven (I guess I am randomly getting onto heaven topics like Narset wanted yay) for being good at mafia. NSG nommed him for a scummy after nightless vanilla and he did wagon analysis stuff that gave town lots of milage in that game. IDK if he is always good though or it was just one game. GC are you always good?
That's more of an excuse than my own reason, clidd seems more town than anyone else to me so I am likely to try to slander other developing heavenwagons till I get what I want.

Cyth would be a bad heaven because then we wouldn't be able to send Cyth to hell. I've got really really bad feelings about its posts on this page especially the comment about not using this style of posting again/it being a failure. I think town!cyth would view getting mis-helled as all in good fun and would have no purposefulness at all in how his persona is constructed, but scum!cyth would have some amount of purposefulness, not tons, but a little. You can't fail at a goal you weren't trying for. That's my life creed. You can fail at something you were trying for.
like just in general getting scumread as town is an accident and getting scumread as scum is you made a mistake and the cyth persona thing makes the admittance here blurred enough not for it to be a too obviously scummy to be scummy point.

But I should stop going on and on.

I kind of don't hate a Walter heaven but it's not a clidd heaven. I kind of don't hate a Norwee heaven but it's not a clidd heaven. Both of those slots seem kind of comfortable in the game thread and lean town to me.

I don't want to heaven Narset because if she's scum I think I'm going to be able to figure it out. I think! Lots of her posting this day phase seems like townspew that my mind is treating as fakeable and maybe I'm just treating it as fakeable because I'm bad. Like she says "why isn't anyone nervous that this is a 3:5" and my mind goes "was this post easy to make because she just posted in the scum PT ' just need two townies to heavenvote scum here because yay it's a 3:5'?"

I'm not nervous about it being a 3:5 ftr because I think townhunting is less brutalized by ratios than scumhunting but this is like the only setup for testing that (besides Undertale opens pls pre-in) so it's not an opinion with a strong foundation

[/color][/spoiler]
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Cthylla
Cthylla
Goon
Cthylla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by Cthylla »

Well, I opened the thread again and have to reply to this
I don't see getting mishelled as a failure, it is all in good fun and the concept of mafia relies on town getting demonread and purged by other town or it wouldn't work
I'm not normally under this much suspicion though, especially so early on, so naturally I was thinking about reasons for it
My writing style might be one, since some pointed out that it appeared as fake or forced
If that's the case, I'm not going to be volunteerily using it again, because even if getting mishelled every so often is fine, it's had for your wincon and playing the game for longer is more fun, so it is something on my mind
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 589, Cthylla wrote:
I'll try my best to show you my towny heart tomorrow, clidd, just you wait
for now, I am calling it a night
I want to have a mafia dream
Ame is always talking about having those, where the players take material forms and I'm jealous
wish me luck

Did you try to tell me something here ? I didn't understand the message.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by clidd »

I don't think GC had any scumgames this year. And his 1v1 wth me/his reasoning similar to Hayasaka doesn't make sense if he's scum.

He also has a different game vision than mine, so I can imagine (now) town!him not townreading me.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by clidd »

And thinking about it again, if he's good as scum, he knows that it would make more sense for scum!him to townread me and have generic/common targets to choose (heaven).

Besides that, I have more support from players than he has, so he couldn't push me as scum, but I can push and send him to hell, which is another reason for townreading me as scum.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 592, Cthylla wrote:
Well, I opened the thread again and have to reply to this
I don't see getting mishelled as a failure, it is all in good fun and the concept of mafia relies on town getting demonread and purged by other town or it wouldn't work
I'm not normally under this much suspicion though, especially so early on, so naturally I was thinking about reasons for it
My writing style might be one, since some pointed out that it appeared as fake or forced
If that's the case, I'm not going to be volunteerily using it again, because even if getting mishelled every so often is fine, it's had for your wincon and playing the game for longer is more fun, so it is something on my mind
You keep giving me the impression that your point of view is coming from someone wrongly accused, but as I said, I still haven't seen the signs that I want.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:37 pm

Post by clidd »

Dann has hardly been able to play the game so heavening him makes no sense to me
This is true and basically common sense, in general.

But because it is common sense to not have him as a priority to heaven, I feel that this gives more +town points for Hayasaka and GC, as they had a thought outside the standard curve that I imagine scum probably would not follow to try to keep their opinions healthy publicly.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:39 pm

Post by clidd »

That's all, I'll take a break.

My opinion on GC going to heaven probably isn't going to change, unless I have a radical change in perspective.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by Dannflor »

hello?