Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3450 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 3443, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3436, Galron wrote:2) Why does Logicalitstic cover for a town!Thun by saying "yeah I tracked Thun to chkflip?";
Why track the claimed vig?
Exactly.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3451 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

To recap, an actual scum tracker claimed to have tracked a claimed vig.

However

Thun was upfront about his plan to vig chkflip, and chkflip did die.

So pretty low-risk for the scum to claim to have tracked him.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3452 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:35 pm

VOTE: Alchemist21
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3453 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by Galron »

And presumably the claimed vig can be confirmed tonight. But I think for that to happen, we have to give her a target.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3454 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:45 pm

One traitor
Three scumbaggos
A Beloved Princess

A buncha vigs

No way there's a third party, we need to kill it with fire TODAY.

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3455 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 3454, Galron wrote:And presumably the claimed vig can be confirmed tonight. But I think for that to happen, we have to give her a target.
*raises hand*
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #3456 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Oh right, let the vig shoot you while you literally get a free night afterwards to use it and leave. I'm up for crazy but I ain't dumb.

Granted I guess in a way that works better too. We go into day 5 with 5 left and the 3p getting rid of himself, leaving us with 2 executes
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3457 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:18 am

Post by Vecna »

I mean, its not a terrible way to sort out two slots I guess
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3458 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:19 am

Post by Vecna »

except.....yeah
The Baker
The Baker
Goon
The Baker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3459 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:41 am

Post by The Baker »

Vote Count 4.02

Galron (1): Bingle
Alchemist21 (1): DrippingGoofball
Elsa Jay (1): Titus
Not Voting (6): Alchemist21, Froppy, Elsa Jay, Vecna, Adorable, Galron

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to blast someone!
Day Four ends on Thursday, August 27th at 2:00pm EST in (expired on 2020-08-27 14:00:00)
Last edited by The Baker on Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm the mod. Dr Easy Bake is the main Baker. Debbie Doggie Do is the certified taste tester. Darth Baker is your father. Son of a Shepherd is a simpleton, yes?
Croissants for everybody!
UwU click my links!
GTKAS
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #3460 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:23 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 3449, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 3449, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3446, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 3443, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3436, Galron wrote:2) Why does Logicalitstic cover for a town!Thun by saying "yeah I tracked Thun to chkflip?";
Why track the claimed vig?
Nobody really believed him I think. And they wanted to see if his kill was the one he claimed it was? So he couldn't say he shot someone bulletproof.

It's relatively smart.
Why would SCUM track a claimed vig.
Oh. Actually... Yeah that's horribad in hindsight.

We are at 9 people right? And he's claiming Even Night Vig? And with your death tonight scum get 2 NKs in a row?

I was thinking of suggesting if you seriously don't trust him as a Vigi, then have him shoot me.

Frankly, though I have the thought of it, hanging Alch leaves us with 8, then him being Vigi and us killing each other would be 6, with you plus 1 more townie being 4 left. I'd only go with this because that still leaves you one execute with 4 left, plus Alch would technically clear Titus upon death anyway.

Though if we just trust Alch as a random 3p (which Almost role says there are 3ps) then just solving between Vecna and Galron should give you your hest answer.
Quoting this again because the Mod decided instead of it being a page top, to instead of just remove a message, delete it and make my post the bottom one where nobody will see it.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3461 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:45 pm

In post 3455, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 3454, Galron wrote:And presumably the claimed vig can be confirmed tonight. But I think for that to happen, we have to give her a target.
*raises hand*
ALCHEMIST IS THE MOST POWERFUL SCUM MEMBER

We know that because the rest of the scum were lame.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3462 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by Vecna »

scum vigs are not lame, even uninformed ones or one with a moderate gimmick.

In fact, the cookie role is so ridiculous I almost started spinning theories of it being a janitor-type fakery where A50 did not actually have that role.....but with all the softing going around.....

I dno, I still think he's way more likely than not telling the truth.

I dont believe for a second the scum would have a scum absorber along all their current revealed roles, and claiming that absorbtion shit is a death sentence if youre targeted but cannot tell what you received.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3463 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:04 pm

He may GAIN the powers that he is targeted with.

Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #3464 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Well he already used one so him leaving means we don't deal with him at the end. If he gets shot and doesn't use it and leave then he's dead. Ya know?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3465 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 3453, Galron wrote:And presumably the claimed vig can be confirmed tonight. But I think for that to happen, we have to give her a target.
No.

We are not 'giving her a target'. Scum is obviously going to kill in the conftown pool. If anyone not in that pool dies I'm treating Adorable as conftown. Leashing her is dumb and a waste of time, but theoretically informs scum in advance. Scum doctor is also not a role that is outside of the realm of feasibility here.

I'd no blast into vigging Alch and then letting Alch vig if we flip a scum today, but I don't particularly think Alch is going to have a lot of good will for town at this point when we can no longer hold him responsible, so he probably loses unless we're in autowin.

Who is actually townreading Galron and why?
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #3466 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

It feels more like Goof just wants to blast different people instead of actually town reading him. Atleast that's my interpretation.

I trust Bingle and honestly Galron's style so far doesn't seem... Well it seems not natural.
Froppy
Froppy
Goon
Froppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3467 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by Froppy »

In post 3465, Bingle wrote:Who is actually townreading Galron and why?
I was thinking that it seems too obvious right? From my perspective I think that everyone else who interacted with me had a good intention that was town motivated (ie. elsa, bingle, vecna), at least from the list of people who are not confirmed.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3468 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 3461, DrippingGoofball wrote:We know that because the rest of the scum were lame.
1 Shot scum vig is not lame at all. TLich could have said, on D1, "Hey guys, if I successfully call the lynch tomorrow over the night phase I get a power role." Especially in light of the 3p claim, it's almost guaranteed that he would have gotten to shoot once. Even just his role is a considerable amount of power for scum. There's a lot of swing, sure. But swing doesn't mean a lack of power. A50's role also seems really strong especially considering you/Pooky being likely to be outed fairly early.

I empathize with Goof here, but the focus on Alch seems unimportant to me. If we flip another scum while we still have a way to target he gets his win. If not he dies before endgame. He's like the least important slot to worry about.

Titus is town. Goof is town. Adorable is town (or town enough for government work). I'm frankly baffled that anyone thinks I could be S/S with Lich here. Froppy was the LC counterwagon.

Like, at a certain point there's enough people who are just town to ignore "He's too wolfy to be wolfy" as a defence.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3469 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:45 am

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Bingle

Im fine with being wrong here, because if im wrong it doesnt matter. However, if im right this needs to be done, because Bingle will have automapped his road to victory in every detail and will still win this game for scum.

I disagree with his assertion that he has to be near lock-town here. He found his vote onto TL very easily d2. This couldve also happened because I called out the swap in reads from TL/LC to chkflip and he just wanted to hedge the scumteam bets (either get the chk lynch and a vig, or have by far their strongest player positioned really well for the rest of the game). Maybe TL got a poisoned cookie and that is why he was an easy bus target (and why A50 got scared after to use it again).

The day we ended up lynching LC, Bingle started the day with LC at the bottom of his readslist, yet found reasons to be voting froppy and not being on the wagon, despite majorly disagreeing with my theory.

I think overall Bingle's play is characterized by not thoroughly hunting/analyzing things, and especially not really considering all angles. He seems to be more concerned to be on the right side of things and people.

For example:
-He is not concerned with the possibility of EJ having fooled us at all. He does not bring up the awkward late hammer on LC. He is not concerned with the role shenanigans, the very odd overlap between EJ/chk's role and the weird way EJ navigated these. A scum Bingle would know this slot is town and prefer to have their vote on his side for endgame purposes.

-He seems to just be interested in the current day's lynch, and finding the right arguments that fit to push that lynch through. You can bet your ass that a scum bingle is going to bring up the above argument tomorrow though, and use them to push through EJ then. Why does he not mention this today? Because he needs EJ's vote for a smooth lynch that goes according to plan today.

-The argument for Galron today hinges quite strongly on Galron fully agreeing with my argument/theory. However, pooky did the same thing. DGB did the same thing. The only two people that openly spoke out against it are a 3p that never got back to my counter-arguments, and Bingle, who frankly also did not seem to want to engage too much on it, besides "just not finding it plausible" (but still found other reasons apparently for a froppy vote).

Now, im going to be putting a BIG disclaimer on this. Im fully aware this might all be bullshit, and the simple explanation could very well be that Bingle is just having a great game. I know youre not going to be taking me too serious (and you probably shouldnt because I have been quite off for a number of things this game)......However, Bingle is dangerous as scum. Im not going to suggest lynching him today, but this shit has to be said, since everyone seems to be townreading him. And this is how he navigates the game as scum. He is articulate, he will have arguments that sound good to everyone, yet you have to look for the things he is not attending to and that he's not interesting in analyzing.

rant off. im probably just going to incite more laughter/mockery in the god thread, but this is a possibility that I want people to take seriously.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3470 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:57 am

In post 3468, Bingle wrote:"Hey guys, if I successfully call the lynch tomorrow over the night phase I get a power role."
Not it's lame because he only has ONE chance to do this and the chances that he gets his lynch is low.

Go check who else was pushing for a chkflip lynch along with the two dead scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3471 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:13 am

CLICK ON THE POST LINK.

Day 2, Logicalaltist went pretty hard at chkflip very early in the game.

But Logicalaltist interrupted his potentially rewarding vendetta against chkflip (a second mightkill) to DEFEND Alchemist21 EVEN HARDER than he was going after chkflip. That is how important Alchemist21 is to the scum.

Please stop dismissing me as an obsessed crank. Alchemist21 is the last scum.

In post 1754, Logicalicaltist wrote:
In post 1751, username wrote:
In post 1745, Logicalicaltist wrote:
In post 1736, Alchemist21 wrote:I’m asking the mod to be sure there’s no mod error but it looks like I didn’t get anything last Night.
Your either lying or I was roleblocked.

Maybe y'all shoulda listened to me and DGB yesterday instead of whining about how the slot was self resolving

SURE AS SHIT LOOKS RESOLVED NOW HUH
This doesn’t mean anything.
For all I know the Mafia Rolestopper decided to go onto Alchemist.
And if that is the case I’m more inclined to believe it’s someone who wants the 3P dead leading to you.
Just because he didn’t receive a 1-Shot of my ability when I visited him doesn’t make him a lair about his role.
I could have been roleblocked. He could have been Rolestopped. I’m sure there are other options.
But yes, I don’t trust Alchemist as much as I did before but I still believe that it is more likely that mechanics were involved between me and Alchemist last night that made me unable to visit him.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3472 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:16 am

Keeping Alchemist21 alive is so important to Logicaltist that he aggressively butted head with the famously bellicose username.

Keeping Alchemist21 alive was vital to the scum team.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3473 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:19 am

In post 1774, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1736, Alchemist21 wrote:I’m asking the mod to be sure there’s no mod error but it looks like I didn’t get anything last Night.
Turns out the mod did forget to tell me. Iecerint used his ability on me so I do have that.
And then let's not forget an alleged mod error (also known as Alchemist deciding to grab a bluffing opportunity).

Iecerint who VERY CLEARLY STATED he DID NOT trust Alchemist21 decided to donate his cop ability to him.

Iecerint would have never done that as a claimed cop. He might have hoped for a protective role to keep him alive one night.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3474 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:32 am

I am just noticing this post where Vecna is fighting TL's attempt to blast out chkflip. That's very townie.

In post 1935, Vecna wrote:
In post 1900, TemporalLich wrote:yeah I'm not sure why Vecna is trying to throw a small look of shade at me

also I'd like to know at least something about why Vecna townreads chkflip though I don't think I'm getting that answer
Who says im townreading him?

Im trying to grasp why the fuck I got zero traction yesterday, while the person that was obv-clueless-town flailing about got hammered, even after making a super believable claim.

The shift in reads from people seems to just appear out of thin air.

Chkflip really didnt do anything to become more scummy. I really didnt do much to suddenly become more towny. Yet, the reads suddenly just do this shift. Yeah, I feel there is high scum incentive to push and cuddle this way if Im wrong on my earlier scumread on Chkflip.

Ill add to this though: Chkflip was a lot scummier on d1 than he has been on d2 so far. Yet noone was sheeping me. So now, im indeed highly suspicious

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”