Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3475 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:39 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

What is Alchscumist21 saying here?

Wishy washy
I kinda read both my scumpals as town for weak reasons.
I'm not going to say anything about chkflip.
My vote on Dr Drew didn't amaze the whole player list, what gives?

In post 2013, Alchemist21 wrote:Sorry, I’m bad at keeping track of where others’ votes are. Your posts were going harder to Logical than TL so the vote on TL was unexpected.

All that said I’m also in the “Logical is prob Town” camp at this point. I don’t really see scum coming into this Day claiming to have targeted me and then not using it to push me.

Gun to my head I’d say TL is the likeliest scum of you 3 but I’ve also seen Town TL and he doesn’t make sense sometimes.

Outside of this stuff, nobody reacted or commented on my Drew vote earlier and there’s been no follow-up from people who called him scummy yesterday. That’s a slot that needs more attention.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3476 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:43 am

After 10 pages of badgering chkflip, Alchemist pauses again to make sure that we never blast out Alchemist. Oh no!!!! How can the town not prioritize its own wincon, a tear will be shed if the claimed 3p doesn't meet his.

In post 2036, Logicalicaltist wrote:
In post 2035, Doctor Drew wrote:You know what? I am going back to my never failed me strategy and sheep a lady.

VOTE: Alchemist
So you agree with them wanting to eliminate the 3P before the 3P has a chance to win?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3477 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:45 am

The other scum also pauses going after chkflip to tag team Logicaltist's emotional defense the claimed 3p.
In post 2037, TemporalLich wrote:what part of "self resolving" don't you understand?

Are we really going to waste a Cop shot trying to break open a gilded egg?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3478 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:46 am

I need to re-up this.
In post 2050, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1334, Iecerint wrote:Saying that you will not lynch someone claimed not-town due to their being a possible "strong Town asset" does not make sense.
He will not be a Town asset this game because he is not Town.
We need blink tags for the players here that think Iecerint would have targeted the claimed third party.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3479 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:48 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3474, DrippingGoofball wrote:I am just noticing this post where Vecna is fighting TL's attempt to blast out chkflip. That's very townie.

In post 1935, Vecna wrote:
In post 1900, TemporalLich wrote:yeah I'm not sure why Vecna is trying to throw a small look of shade at me

also I'd like to know at least something about why Vecna townreads chkflip though I don't think I'm getting that answer
Who says im townreading him?

Im trying to grasp why the fuck I got zero traction yesterday, while the person that was obv-clueless-town flailing about got hammered, even after making a super believable claim.

The shift in reads from people seems to just appear out of thin air.

Chkflip really didnt do anything to become more scummy. I really didnt do much to suddenly become more towny. Yet, the reads suddenly just do this shift. Yeah, I feel there is high scum incentive to push and cuddle this way if Im wrong on my earlier scumread on Chkflip.

Ill add to this though: Chkflip was a lot scummier on d1 than he has been on d2 so far. Yet noone was sheeping me. So now, im indeed highly suspicious
Exactly. And someone in scumchat likely told them both that they could rely on me to keep tunneling Chkflip (like i was doing d1) and get an easy mislynch there.

I confronted Bingle several times about whether he noticed these interactions (because he also suddenly voted TL there after I called out the major shift) yet he never aknowledged it or how bloody obv-town it oughta make me.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3480 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:53 am

Galron is pushing back against the two scums going against chkflip, that adds to his townie quotient.
In post 2115, Galron wrote:As far as chkflip goes, I've liked him since my rep in, a

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3481 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:55 am

Of course,
of course
Alchemist got that sweet ninja modifier that means a town tracker can't confirm his use of the power.
In post 2126, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 2114, Elsa Jay wrote:Do you get the modifier attached to the shot or just a plain old Cop shot?
I got the modifier too.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3482 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:04 am

Take the time to read this, please.

After yet another 10 fucking pages of the two scums tag teaming against chkflip, and now they take another pause to play the violin so that we don't blast out Alchemist.

Blasting Alchemist would be mean! wah!
In post 2157, Logicalicaltist wrote:
In post 2155, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2114, Elsa Jay wrote:but still have asserted I targeted Alch last night.
What a foolish waste of your power.

It's like the entire town is now wrapped up in third party shenanigans.

The sunk cost fallacy is right around the corner.
See I’ll be honest.
The reason I’m not voting the 3P is because I don’t want to be a meanie.
Imagine being Survivor and being eliminated only because your role is Survivor.
But look here. Earlier, a player wondered why Logicaltits didn't push Alchemist21 for saying he didn't the tracker shot. I didn't pay much attention because I found it to be a pretty weak argument. Logicaltits, however, felt the need to address this in a very gauche way - possibly to once again solidify his need to keep Alchemist alive.
In post 2158, Logicalicaltist wrote:Like if he was a “Town Role”
And hard claimed Day 1.
I might have pushed him due to the fact he didn’t get my Tracker Shot.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3483 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:07 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1792, Bingle wrote:
In post 1730, username wrote:I'd bet my left nut there's at least one scum that was watching the thread and didn't post
I'm interested in this thought, and would like to know more.

I'm decidedly not interested in the angle of "Who was actively pushing wagons?" unless you're going to go into what about the individual pushes was scummy.

I can get behind the idea that all of chk, logical, and TL look bad for similar reasons. The flippy wagon seems like a shit push from where I sit.

I fully intend to ignore Alch's existence today as a lynch target, with the sole exception of pointing out that role as claimed he actively wants to lynch scum because scum is more like than not to kill the PR's he needs to win the game. If he's groupscum, he's probably a reflexive roleblocker. I'm fine with letting him have a day to scumhunt and prove himself useful.
Note also that in this post Bingle is keeping his options open between two scum, and the scum target for their activated vig.

Giving him the option of either voting chk and activating the vig power, or bussing his teammates if he is scum.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3484 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:11 am

Post by Galron »

In post 3480, DrippingGoofball wrote:Galron is pushing back against the two scums going against chkflip, that adds to his townie quotient.
In post 2115, Galron wrote:As far as chkflip goes, I've liked him since my rep in, a
To be fair, I was TR Logicalistic in that post also:
In post 2115, Galron wrote:
As far as chkflip goes, I've liked him since my rep in, and even though I don't personally subscribe to the playstyle of the last 10 or 20 pages as far as the uber-aggressiveness goes, I think it has generated some good content that I don't see scum pushing for. I don't see a scum!chk putting himself out there like that. I like the building front-line coalitions tactic in order to see what commonalities exist and what holes can be poked. I've come away with the impression that both chk and Logic are town.
Although the next post I qualified that:
In post 2116, Galron wrote:This is why my vote is where it is right now. The thing bet iec, Elsa, logic, and Alch is all screwy. Iec is conf Town, of course, and he can't confirm. That a RB would target Logic, who says he targeted Alch, seems convenient, but other than that I'm tr logic.elsa says he sent something to Alch, but Alch says he's trolling. Someone or someones is lying.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3485 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:17 am

In post 3483, Vecna wrote:
In post 1792, Bingle wrote:
In post 1730, username wrote:I'd bet my left nut there's at least one scum that was watching the thread and didn't post
I'm interested in this thought, and would like to know more.

I'm decidedly not interested in the angle of "Who was actively pushing wagons?" unless you're going to go into what about the individual pushes was scummy.

I can get behind the idea that all of chk, logical, and TL look bad for similar reasons. The flippy wagon seems like a shit push from where I sit.

I fully intend to ignore Alch's existence today as a lynch target, with the sole exception of pointing out that role as claimed he actively wants to lynch scum because scum is more like than not to kill the PR's he needs to win the game. If he's groupscum, he's probably a reflexive roleblocker. I'm fine with letting him have a day to scumhunt and prove himself useful.
Note also that in this post Bingle is keeping his options open between two scum, and the scum target for their activated vig.

Giving him the option of either voting chk and activating the vig power, or bussing his teammates if he is scum.
Logicaltits' whole case against chkflip was who "was actively pushing a lot of wagons" - and right off the bat Bingle says he doesn't buy Logicaltits' whole premise. That makes him town.

Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3486 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:18 am

Post by Galron »

In post 2116, Galron wrote:
In post 2114, Elsa Jay wrote:If you want a tldr of me piss I'm currently actively lurking but still have asserted I targeted Alch last night.

Speaking of which- Alch. Let's say for the sake of argument you didn't get my thing. But since your saying the Ninja cop targeted you...

Do you get the modifier attached to the shot or just a plain old Cop shot?
This is why my vote is where it is right now. The thing bet iec, Elsa, logic, and Alch is all screwy. Iec is conf Town, of course, and he can't confirm. That a RB would target Logic, who says he targeted Alch, seems convenient, but other than that I'm tr logic.elsa says he sent something to Alch, but Alch says he's trolling. Someone or someones is lying.
I stand behind 2116. We're still in the same position, and it's how many days later? Except Elsa has since confirmed that he was trolling, I believe, and Logic is confScum. And Elsa's been all over the map even in the last few pages, agreeing with DGB and me on Adorable then agreeing with Bingle on me. I want to sheep DGB here, but there's a couple of other things that need fleshing out too I think.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3487 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:19 am

Post by Vecna »

Im still majorly conflicted about the alchemist thing.

Pro lynching him:
-you make some very good points that the two flipped scum both protected him heavily, which they also did to protect eachother. They even set up the lie that scum wouldve roleblocked someone from helping the 3P
-the mod mistake is very gimmicky
-He's clearly not going to get help from town going forward to fulfill his win condition, so whats to say he wont get persuaded later on by scum to vote alongside them in a 4way.

Against lynching him:
-Alchemist seemed to be doing entirely his own thing at the start of day2. Was not interested in the chkflip thing whatsoever (but then again, noone seemed to be helping those 2 in their push)
-I disagree the cop would never cop Alch there. Either he survives and might get a guilty if alch is lying, or the cop dies, and now the claimed 3p has an ability that might prove himself and help town out.
-I do think the role fits somewhat in this setup. Everything seems to focus on shit visiting shit and weird ways of killing things that are clearly aimed at creating dramatic night outcomes (Elsa's claimed role, biscuits, plenty of visiting roles that work in interesting ways if absorbed).
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3488 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:24 am

Galron and Vecna, you guys are my TOWNBLOK right now, and I am counting on you to take several minutes to see for yourself how goddamn hard BOTH SCUMS were defending Alchemist. Read it with your own eyes.

They are like pit bulls, page after page of going after chkflip - and the other thing that causes them to interrupt their mission is a need to defend their buddy Alchemist.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3489 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:26 am

i meant the ONLY thing.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3490 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:28 am

I Alchemist had caught scum I'd be on his side but he "confirmed" a useless player slot who is still adding nothing to the game.

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3491 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:44 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

I helped blast both scum flips.

I called LC’s defense of me scummy on D1.

LC lied about visiting me N1. If you think I was willing to lie about getting Iecerint’s Cop shot, why are you not considering the option I had of lying about getting LC’s Tracker shot? If I were scum with LC that could be premeditated in the scum chat and on N1 you would have seen me claiming to get LC’s shot with no mod error and that’s it.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3492 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:54 am

Post by Vecna »

whats your plan for winning now, alch?
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3493 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:05 am

Post by Adorable »

How common are 3rd parties in large games? I looked through the mod's other completed games and there were 3rd parties. If I am reading Alchemist's wincon correctly he wins and leaves the game when he successfully uses two 1 shots he gets from visitors? Looking at the claims I have seen so far there aren't that many players with visiting roles.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3494 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:29 am

The traitor was already a part-time third party.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3495 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:32 am

To be technical it's also possible we killed all the scum already and the only non-town wincon out there is Alchemist.

Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3496 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:34 am

Post by Galron »

In post 3492, Vecna wrote:whats your plan for winning now, alch?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3497 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:38 am

In post 3491, Alchemist21 wrote:I helped blast both scum flips.

I called LC’s defense of me scummy on D1.

LC lied about visiting me N1. If you think I was willing to lie about getting Iecerint’s Cop shot, why are you not considering the option I had of lying about getting LC’s Tracker shot? If I were scum with LC that could be premeditated in the scum chat and on N1 you would have seen me claiming to get LC’s shot with no mod error and that’s it.
You changed your mind at some point and decided to call it a mod error.

Maybe you missed out and forgot to confirm LC's lie, or you didn't agree with the,strategy.

Nothing you say takes away from both scum's tandem play of monopolizing 40 pages trying to blast super Towne chkflip and begging the town to spare you a one-way trip to the space station.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3498 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:40 am

Do we have any players left who claimed a targeting role?

Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3499 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:41 am

Post by Galron »

In post 3495, DrippingGoofball wrote:To be technical it's also possible we killed all the scum already and the only non-town wincon out there is Alchemist.
Not according to my wincon. If that's the case, then the Hillbillies have reached our wincon.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”