NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And i never said u were scum.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

im not talking about me.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh, NPOM.
Well he's just kinda playing bad right now by tunneling 100% on me instead of solving the game properly. And therefore doesn't deserve to be fully TR anymore.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Stan has disappeared.

- Bunno
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:20 am

Post by SJReaver »

He was never here. It was all a figment of our collective imagination.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 469, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Between the two, i'd probably scumread NPOM before Nero
if you are town reading me then this seems like a weird qualifier. You were town reading the nopowah! and I guess you are scum reading him now after he voted you. I thought you did that to someone else too but I can't find it so maybe not.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If you couldn't tell i've been TR'ing you until now then i'm worried for you Nero.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 480, Nero Cain wrote:You were town reading the nopowah! and I guess you are scum reading him now after he voted you.
I thought you were the one screaming about how everyone misunderstood your vote on me as scumreading me? I said i have NPOM as light TR/Null. That's not scumreading, that's acknowledging that he's most likely town but i could be wrong.

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 481, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If you couldn't tell i've been TR'ing you until now then i'm worried for you Nero.
I know you were town reading me but keep trying to talk down to me it only makes you look bad.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I can't stop talking down to you, your questions are too annoying and you keep probing irrelevant shit.

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

thats fine, only makes you look like a piece of shit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 482, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I thought you were the one screaming about how everyone misunderstood your vote on me as scumreading me?
What was the point of this other than to continue to retaliate against me?

Are you scum reading anyone besides bell and Stan?

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Glitch and 72 maybe. But i wanna see more from them before i make any strong judgements.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 486, Nero Cain wrote:What was the point of this other than to continue to retaliate against me?
That was the point.

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Norway willingly antaginizing me is either scummy as shit or the most immature player on MS.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t like your playstyle.

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

at least be honest man, you threw a tantrum when you got voted.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

No. At your reaction to me questioning you. Acting like some fucking god that doesn’t need to explain themselves, with a tremendous ego. And calling me asking you scummy while ignoring my question.

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 492, NorwegianboyEE wrote:At your reaction to me questioning you. Acting like some fucking god that doesn’t need to explain themselves
???

I explained myself not too long after you asked. What you are accusing me of is not what actually happened.
In post 492, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And calling me asking you scummy while ignoring my question.
firstly, I didn't even call you scummy for asking. This is something that you/glitch think happened/made up when it really didn't. and ^, so its not like I ignored it either.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, if you are scum there's plenty of motivation to deliberately lie. If you are town you should at least stop deluding yourself.

Town looter
Town looter
Goon
Town looter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:13 am

Post by Town looter »

Seriously dudes, STFU...
signature
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:13 am

Post by Bell »

I’m not catching up. But reaver is town. Bowl is town and the votes on him are bad and you should feel bad.
Town looter
Town looter
Goon
Town looter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:14 am

Post by Town looter »

I mean that in the nicest possible way. But you guys are bickering like children, and given it's a large with lots of inactivity, we don't want to make it worse because people have to wade thru pages of your guys shit.
signature
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 496, Bell wrote:I’m not catching up. But reaver is town. Bowl is town and the votes on him are bad and you should feel bad.
What's town about superbowl?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Bell »

@marshall, you either misunderstood or strawmanned my opinion on you. I was saying that you’re goofy as both alignments. Also you’ve been in enough games here to adjust to the meta here, so that excuse doesn’t work at all.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”