Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 673, Glitch wrote:I can have a SL on Norway and a SR on you, and then when one of you are eliminated, it will help me go back and evaluate your content to get a clearer read on the other player who we didn't eliminate.
let's go down this rabbit hole. If I were to ever get lynched/vigged/nked you are going to push norway. If norway ever gets lynched/vigged you are going to push me. Are you going to deny that?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 669, Glitch wrote:I don't like Norway's motivation this game. He was town in the last game I played with him and his morale was up the whole game. I don't like the whole idea of lowering the player pool being top priority right now even at the cost of town deaths. Seems haphazard and wreckless which isn't the Norway I played with last time.
Are some of you seriously still harping on the argument that: "Suggesting us to vig players is so scummy!!!!" stuff?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:53 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 674, Nero Cain wrote:If you think im scum AND don't think we are scum together then you have to think he's town
I understand the point you're trying to make but the only way that this would be true is if I knew for a fact that your alignment was scum. I am speculating and making a case that you are scum because in my mind, you are the highest likelihood to be scum right now. But I don't know for a fact that you are, and I am well aware that I could be wrong and I could get you lynched and you could flip town. Therefore, my read on Norway is not going to be influenced by my read on you because my read on you could very well be wrong.

My quote of the wiki was because you're don't like that I won't call you two a scum team, but I just won't. Most likely, one of you is scum and one of you is town, but I have a hard time figuring out which one. I lean your way but understand that I may be wrong, and both of you being in my scum reads because of your own individual actions does not make me want to lynch first, evaluate later. If I wanted a wreckless lynch I would have just joined the MM wagon. That wagon was freaking easy to jump on.

If I were scum why would I be motivated to push you so hard when I'm literally the only one SRing you?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 677, Glitch wrote:
In post 674, Nero Cain wrote:If you think im scum AND don't think we are scum together then you have to think he's town
I understand the point you're trying to make but the only way that this would be true is if I knew for a fact that your alignment was scum. I am speculating and making a case that you are scum because in my mind, you are the highest likelihood to be scum right now. But I don't know for a fact that you are, and I am well aware that I could be wrong and I could get you lynched and you could flip town. Therefore, my read on Norway is not going to be influenced by my read on you because my read on you could very well be wrong.

My quote of the wiki was because you're don't like that I won't call you two a scum team, but I just won't. Most likely, one of you is scum and one of you is town, but I have a hard time figuring out which one. I lean your way but understand that I may be wrong, and both of you being in my scum reads because of your own individual actions does not make me want to lynch first, evaluate later. If I wanted a wreckless lynch I would have just joined the MM wagon. That wagon was freaking easy to jump on.

If I were scum why would I be motivated to push you so hard when I'm literally the only one SRing you?
Disgusting post.
VOTE: Glitch
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nero isn't scum.

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 677, Glitch wrote:If I wanted a wreckless lynch I would have just joined the MM wagon. That wagon was freaking easy to jump on.
So easy that you didn't jump?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:56 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 675, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 673, Glitch wrote:I can have a SL on Norway and a SR on you, and then when one of you are eliminated, it will help me go back and evaluate your content to get a clearer read on the other player who we didn't eliminate.
let's go down this rabbit hole. If I were to ever get lynched/vigged/nked you are going to push norway. If norway ever gets lynched/vigged you are going to push me. Are you going to deny that?
Please don't take my statement to a conclusion I never made or implied. I did not say I would push the other if one gets killed. If one of you is killed I will be able to go back and read through both of y'all's posts in order to clarify my reads and get a better understanding of the alignment of the still-living player. Whether I push them or not would depend on how that read comes out.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:57 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 678, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 677, Glitch wrote:

Disgusting post.
VOTE: Glitch
I mean instead of just saying it's disgusting, you could give me something to go on?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok. It’s scummy.

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If you have independent scum reads on each of us why the fuck WOULDn't you push the other once they are dead?

Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:58 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 680, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 677, Glitch wrote:If I wanted a wreckless lynch I would have just joined the MM wagon. That wagon was freaking easy to jump on.
So easy that you didn't jump?
I'm not here for easy wagons. I'm here for getting solid reads. I've accomplished that with a single vote on you. What would I have accomplished by parking my vote on the easy MM wagon early on? I would have accomplished what I'd want as scum -- to coast under the radar and join an easy wagon.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 684, Nero Cain wrote:If you have independent scum reads on each of us why the fuck WOULDn't you push the other once they are dead?
Once one of you were dead, then I would re-evaluate my read of the currently-alive one based on a re-read of your previous interactions with each other. If one of you flips scum and your interactions show that it looks like the other one couldn't be scum, then of course I'm not going to push it. But if one of you flips scum and your interactions show that the one who is still alive could be a scum buddy then I would certainly push it. But right now we have no flips and both of you, based on your own content, fall on my scum radar.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:04 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 676, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 669, Glitch wrote:I don't like Norway's motivation this game. He was town in the last game I played with him and his morale was up the whole game. I don't like the whole idea of lowering the player pool being top priority right now even at the cost of town deaths. Seems haphazard and wreckless which isn't the Norway I played with last time.
Are some of you seriously still harping on the argument that: "Suggesting us to vig players is so scummy!!!!" stuff?
I mean, according to your bestie Nero, there is no statute of limitations on bad arguments coming back to bite you. There's nothing wrong with vigging scummy players and using the vig role wisely. There is something wrong with using it just to get the number of players down at the expense of town deaths early on when there's not enough info to clearly judge alignments. (Which was the case when you made the statement that we should cull down the playerlist with vigs.)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

idk, the way I feel is if Glitch were town he'd be thinking about the dynamic between us (norway and I) and think Norway is just town unless he wants to believe I was attacking my buddy.

so he'd think scum are nero and ???, ????, ???, ????

and WHEN I flip town he's plenty of capable of saying "oh Nero flipped town so scum must be these 5"

but no, he's just advocating for death and he literally doesn't give a shit to think and I don't think thats a town mindset.

He's being ridgidly narrow and quoting the wiki and trying to follow it to a T.

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:09 am

Post by Bell »

Rigidly narrow like that blue arrow
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 686, Glitch wrote:Once one of you were dead, then I would re-evaluate my read of the currently-alive one based on a re-read of your previous interactions with each other. If one of you flips scum and your interactions show that it looks like the other one couldn't be scum, then of course I'm not going to push it. But if one of you flips scum and your interactions show that the one who is still alive could be a scum buddy then I would certainly push it. But right now we have no flips and both of you, based on your own content, fall on my scum radar.
but your scum read on norway has shit all to do with my interactions with him. Me flipping town shouldn't make you change your reasoning.

Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:18 am

Post by Glitch »

So in order to maintain a SR on you and advocate your elimination, I have to have a clear understanding of how your flip is going to effect my read on Norway BEFORE you flip? I'm not going to pretend that my 8/10 case on you is 10/10 and I'm 100% right. You're my top scum read but I have no ability to truly, objectively know your alignment until you flip. Why is it scummy of me to accept that and therefore choose not to adjust my present read on Norway based on how I read your alignment?

P-edit @690
You flipping town or scum won't negate the case that I built, but the interactions between you and him, once I know your alignment, will provide more content to fuel a read on Norway. I can't say which way it would push my read unless I were to go back and read it cause honestly I haven't read it in a minute. But reading you and Norway interacting may bolster my SR of him, may null my read of him out, or may sway me to a TR of him. I just don't understand why you think it's necessary for me to read Norway a certain way based on your actions.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 685, Glitch wrote:I've accomplished that with a single vote on you. What would I have accomplished by parking my vote on the easy MM wagon early on?
it's very easy to scum read players without a vote, I do it all the time.
If
you were town and you thought MM were scum and voting him furthers the game and nets a scum lynch...that's something a town you should want, no? You could have still argued with me and called me scum while lynching someone else that you thought was scum. But all you've done now by voting me is sideline your vote, possibly get yourself lynched, and possibly let MM slide out of a lynch.

your post was kinda
LAMIST

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 691, Glitch wrote:Why is it scummy of me to accept that and therefore choose not to adjust my present read on Norway based on how I read your alignment?
b/c its talking out of both sides of your mouth. If you think I'm scum and you DON'T think I'm scum w/ Norway you think he's town. period. end of discussion.

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:04 am

Post by Bell »

I would currently like to see a wagon on glitch or/and virgo.
ralph217
ralph217
Goon
ralph217
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:30 am

Post by ralph217 »

Bell jump on wagon when heard it was is"nt your let him clami ? other wise it counts as a quick hammer
ralph217
ralph217
Goon
ralph217
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:32 am

Post by ralph217 »

tell me if im wrong bus is"nt most survivor expert at playing
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 695, ralph217 wrote:Bell jump on wagon when heard it was is"nt your let him clami ? other wise it counts as a quick hammer
In post 696, ralph217 wrote:tell me if im wrong bus is"nt most survivor expert at playing
I can't comprehend any of what you just said.

- Bunno
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Bell »

I think he’s talking about my Marshall vote.
Is This gimmick Ralph or can you write more clearly?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:47 am

Post by Bell »

In post 696, ralph217 wrote:tell me if im wrong bus is"nt most survivor expert at playing
This one I get. I’m not sure how you get the survivor tag. I thought it had to do with surviving to the end as a 3rd party. Which is difficult yes.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”