Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:24 pm

Post by Isis »

I'm gonna iso :(
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:24 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

VC 3.1.HELL

[1] WaltertheDunce10:
Cthylla

[6] Not Voting:
clidd, Dannflor, Isis, NorwegianboyEE, Green Crayons, WaltertheDunce10

With 7 still with us, it takes 4 votes to condemn someone to Hell.

The Hell 1 deadline is in: [/color]
(expired on 2020-08-24 16:00:00)
[/b]⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Mod Notes:
._.
[/table][/cell]
Last edited by Morning Tweet on Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:24 pm

Post by Isis »

I'm a mean player
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:25 pm

Post by Isis »

I got pyroblasted :(
"Well, I..."
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:37 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1069, Isis wrote:What is WIM?
Want It More

desire to play the game

specifically to win
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:39 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Hectic I have only ever witnessed be gimmicky and try to play through that gimmick

I don't know what to make of it that his gimmick seems secondary to trying to in this game

it's plus towniness?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:45 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1071, Isis wrote:clidd is town
walter's reads are uncomfortably lukewarm and surface level
I want to reread Hectic but I'm not bored of HS for the evening this rogue deck is so nutty
i am like uncomfortable with walter's so strong town read of you

norwegian's as well to an extent

but then I realize like that's probably the only reason I have to be uncomfortable with you, and that doesn't make sense when both those slots also have empty town leans on me

besides like you not being Lady 3, but I am not Lady 6 so that would also be hypocritical

essentially I am reaching to find reasons to paranoia-scum read you and maybe that should be a sign that I should just stop and go with my initial read which was that you are towny town
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:47 pm

Post by Dannflor »

it's just that if you and clidd are both town I am at a loss as to what scum's game plan is?

but I went down this road in the dance too and that's how I ended up thinking G5 and L1 were scum so maybe it is just as simple as like GC/Norwee/Walter
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:47 pm

Post by Isis »

I am working on a fun Hectic iso it's in my clipboard pls don't post anything I will be tempted to ctrl c or all will be destroyed

Dannflor were you in scumsman that was the only game I put a gimmick ahead of my wincon

i will cry if you didn't
i'll just cry anyway
that game just makes me cry
it's cry
cry
"Well, I..."
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:48 pm

Post by Dannflor »

scumsman does not mean anything to me
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:50 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I am uncomfortable putting Norwee as scum as I have no reason to do so other than everyone else is town
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:51 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I want this game to be hard too badly
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:54 pm

Post by Isis »

My "alignment" was "different" as L3 because of the weird jestery thing, I went over that during the game, I really think it is like a 140% town alignment, because of the weird erosion of survivor tells.
An element of that I didn't add on at the time is playing in a rigged faction because I still think FakeGod dance is disgustingly busted for town, unless town does grotesquely suboptimal leaving behaviors to throw, and since that's out of my control it creates a different kind of mindset/framework. So that made me even more carefree
so like i feel like you won't see me play like that again this year unless I roll doublevengeful or something
It's not your only game if I'm not as comfy as magical girls or AvP there's your metric those would be p similar to this setup, especially MG because I think my role felt very VT
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:55 pm

Post by Isis »

The scum count is getting to me too I think I'm going to pretend there is one scum and just solve like that and then act surprised when the game is not over 1-2 time
"Well, I..."
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:59 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Looking at walter's completed games doesn't really change my mind on his slot

he seems much more proactive than this as town. He seems like he's waiting for something and I don't really understand why he's not pushing anywhere given he's like the defacto choice to hell today. He's shaded Cthulua and says GC vs. Cthulu isn't SvT. He's also shaded norwee, but there's no attempt to actually pressure these slots or sort them. Which he seems to be capable as a town player even if he's new.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:01 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1087, Isis wrote:
My "alignment" was "different" as L3 because of the weird jestery thing, I went over that during the game, I really think it is like a 140% town alignment, because of the weird erosion of survivor tells.
An element of that I didn't add on at the time is playing in a rigged faction because I still think FakeGod dance is disgustingly busted for town, unless town does grotesquely suboptimal leaving behaviors to throw, and since that's out of my control it creates a different kind of mindset/framework. So that made me even more carefree
so like i feel like you won't see me play like that again this year unless I roll doublevengeful or something
It's not your only game if I'm not as comfy as magical girls or AvP there's your metric those would be p similar to this setup, especially MG because I think my role felt very VT
You feel most like Magical Girls to me here. AvP I thought you were blindingly town almost to L3 level, but I was also scum and there is a sort of bias that comes with that.

to be clear I'm not looking for you to be L3. I know my own gameplay in that game was an anomaly I was just thinking out loud and realizing that my baseline for you is a little more uncertain
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:02 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1089, Dannflor wrote:Looking at walter's completed games doesn't really change my mind on his slot

he seems much more proactive than this as town. He seems like he's waiting for something and I don't really understand why he's not pushing anywhere given he's like the defacto choice to hell today. He's shaded Cthulua and says GC vs. Cthulu isn't SvT. He's also shaded norwee, but there's no attempt to actually pressure these slots or sort them. Which he seems to be capable as a town player even if he's new.
maybe he's been instructed to leave as few associations as possible?

but then I think it would be wisest to just stop posting completely and eat the bullet if that's the scum strategy.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:10 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 40, Cthylla wrote:
In post 35, Isis wrote:
In post 31, Cthylla wrote:
In post 27, Isis wrote:
In post 25, Cthylla wrote:
In post 21, Isis wrote:
I need to know if you're kidding or not about your guessing skilz.
Cause uh my readrate is etto really bad on Hectic right now, like really bad, and I would kind of like to policy heaven that.
if it means you'll policy heaven me then i am obviously Hectic friend : )
Historically towns playing this setup that have heavened scum early have won, so you shouldn't be smiley if you're town. That's what I was part of last time.

Does this mean I actually finished a game without you playing in it or spectating it, Hectic?
really ??? that's surprising
is that cuz of flip and associations?
obv heavening town and helling scum is better EV though ...
Getting associatives from the scum you were townreading the most literally never happens in games of mafia. It is very unique. Most people target scummy players with cops. It's easy to underrate and it goes beyond the EV in its value in making a solve
I mean if I didn't have the data I'd think it can't possibly even break even but the data has kind of added up
interesting ! !
i'll pm the mod about this to double check

EE is demonic btw cuz sniping alts is a slight scumtell
just something ez to talk about and demons will care less about the person wanting to keep identity hidden cuz they're not thinking of that they're just thinking of how they look

VOTE: EE
I remember wanting to townread this but not being able to as much as most "wow actually making reads in RVS" just because I know he's got shades of alt/main politics grudges similar to ank.R.I.P and MariaR so instead of it being surprisingly AI for the phase it's still interest in NAI for the phase but it is incidentally AI but that might not be why he's interested

In post 85, Cthylla wrote:say hello to my minion, destroyer of worlds

Spoiler:
This is such a majestic feline
In post 112, Cthylla wrote:
In post 101, Isis wrote:
I don't think we are focusing enough discussion on how amazing Hectic's kitty is
careful now, Miso will devour your soul

Spoiler:
Do you hydra with your cat without the moderator's consent every game like I do? You should.
In post 116, Cthylla wrote:
Norwee + Green Crayons + Isis is the page 5 power solve <: )

In post 46, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Isis you just ignored my question in favour of talking about cards. WHY is your text Purply?
this looks like a fake interaction

This looked designed to make Norwee uncomfortable which is townie. There are separate axes where I assign positive moral value to bullying Norwee but reaction prodding like this is generally good.
In post 137, Cthylla wrote:
In post 21, Isis wrote:
I need to know if you're kidding or not about your guessing skilz.
Cause uh my readrate is etto really bad on Hectic right now, like really bad, and I would kind of like to policy heaven that.
is this even tru?
when have you misread me other than reservoir dogs
:?:
This rubbed me bad
There was a factual discussion later but in a way it's a bit irrelevant.
I don't know that the concept "scum care about being right can't care about being town" should be novel here I think I or Narset have mentioned it this game already.
Gut disliked that Hectic was less interested in how I felt. I mean Cythlla: random aside, I am like, reasonably annoyed Norwee outted Cythlla even though I knew with reasonable certainty just during queue that Cythlla was likely to be Hectic because it's kind of gimmicky and he likes these kinds of setups and he is just 1 or 2 games away from clinching his certainty that it is a good call to blacklist me so he's rly spamming the queues with me kind of like when you are one star from legend yknow
but it would have been fun to play with willing suspension of disbelief/deliberately not paying attention to the last 20% to play the game thinking it might not be Hectic
like I commented in Anon Dance 2 I think my read quality might actually be better not knowing someone's meta in most cases due to trimming biases
like when meta does/would improve my reads, I do use it, I think I wouldn't actually need the main to out, I would pick up some of the same personality profilings even not knowing the main and attach them to the behavior patterns to interpret. I would be less articulate but as accurate or more.
I can't un-out though QQ

In post 637, Cthylla wrote:
Another reads list so early from GC in also feels demonic - he literally just posted one the previous day. It's a demon who's
this
close to being heavened, so is putting in the final bit of effort to get there.
yknow if cythlla's point is just that readslist frequency is scum indicative I kind of agree but I don't know if I can back it up.
It's kind of more natural to do readslists as scum because you have to keep a spreadsheet of what you pretend feelings are
anyway
because if you don't you can lose to "how do you feel about Liliana Vess" "oh she's kind of townish" *150 posts "hey how do you feel about Liliana Vess?" "She's probably scum, if this current wagon flips green we should be looking there." "She literally hasn't posted for four days". So then when you have the spreadsheet anyway it's kind of free to post it and then be colored text and be Dannflor and Ank hides with you but no one figures out the crumb till day 5 but then no one believes it just because contemplating that everyone was bad enough to miss a crumb for days and days is so awful a;ldksjf;aldkjf;ajd

anyway
1 have 1 towngame with GC and there were fewer readslists. But Hectic pointed out last game I played with him it's not a perfect indicator.
In post 630, Cthylla wrote:You should know Isis memes as town, given you played very recently with her = good take.
I think this was rightness vs. townness vibes again
In post 228, Cthylla wrote:
In post 226, NorwegianboyEE wrote:"Acting" sure about reads isn’t something i’d consider townie at all.
right
you've ignored all i've said and latched onto that
not a good look for you

i haven't acted sure of my reads this game
where do you think i have?
This pinged me because I think using the nagl phrase in this manner just seems to come from scum more often in practice

The thoroughness on my iso is done
I kind of feel like for the most part interpreting cythlla's early posting doesn't come out to a different verdict to me
If it is an effective efficiently costed allied demon slot I think I will determine that from newer posting that's genuinely different.

I don't think rereading recent posting would be as useful
"Well, I..."
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Green Crayon
I would prefer this over Walter. There’s deepwolves somewhere. Only way to explain this "Everyone is so town omg this hard ;(" mood.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:23 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Okay but is going for the “deep wolves” the best idea right now

Do you think Walter is town?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Is anyone actually going to ask me questions to solve me though. I feel kinda excluded because y’all talking too much shit between each other and now i’m apparently suspected by PoE according to Dann over here. As well as Walter.
Like i was TR by GC, Isis and Clidd. Makes me wonder if they were just keeping me around for some reason. Hectic the only one that’s been actually scumreading me in an natural way which makes me believe he’s not alligned with whoever masterminds are behind this. I think Hectic is town and we should lynch GC based on this information. Dannflor has been keeping me null which seems more natural. Isis/Clidd might be worth reconsidering based on GC’s allignment. Been keeping it mostly to myself but there’s some bad mojo going on here man.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:26 pm

Post by Dannflor »

You had Isis as super strong town enough to be heavenened last phase.

Can you talk about that read
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1094, Dannflor wrote:Do you think Walter is town?
Smells like low-hanging fruit to me. I wanna vote in GC/Hectic and i’m TR’ing Hectic more than GC right now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1096, Dannflor wrote:You had Isis as super strong town enough to be heavenened last phase.

Can you talk about that read
I stand by my read at the time. But i don’t see any teams possible where Walter is just sticking out like a sore thumb. Which has made me paranoid of most of my TR’s. There has to be at least 1/2 scum in Isis/Clidd/GC/Dann from my POV and i think GC is the most sus.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Looking back on it, i also think Isis’s responses to me wanting to heaven them was weird. So i’m denouncing that read.
Don’t agree with their current Cht push either.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Open Games”