tea leaves
tea leaves
Goon
tea leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:41 am

Post by tea leaves »

In post 346, Isis wrote:This is a Hectic alt until I have proof it's not a Hectic alt
Nope! I'll give you 2 more guesses.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Isis »

I'm a newb
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

VOTE: GuiltyLion
tea leaves
tea leaves
Goon
tea leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:47 am

Post by tea leaves »

I want to give my opinions all in one big huge post but only if everyone promises to read it.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Isis »

I promise to read it an odd number of times
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
tea leaves
tea leaves
Goon
tea leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:40 am

Post by tea leaves »

Day 1:

Everyone seems friendly here in the Forest Fire. I dunno why the village is called that seems a lil ominous to me but there's been no fires so far. Isis resonated some feelings of Treeness when she reacted to my entrance so I like her already because she seemed honestly frustrated at her scumread maybe being wrong. MT asking me about slipping on being a Tree also seemed like a good question and she thought I was a newb, can you believe that!? I said I would give everything in one humongous post but let's be honest that was optimistic to do in one sitting from the start.
tea leaves
tea leaves
Goon
tea leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:40 am

Post by tea leaves »

Here goes nothing!
In post 6, Morning Tweet wrote:I dreamt i was an arsonist..

was really scary. Fortunately for me, it lasted only for a moment!

hi Ydrasse hi Mena hi Pine hi Dunny hi Gamma hi Guilty hi clidd ! !!!!!!!!!!
My initial thought is to townread this but then I realize it's because of gambler's fallacy and I shouldn't.
In post 13, Menalque wrote:Hi everyone, lovely to see you all on this blessed day. To introduce myself, I thought I’d share some pictures of my favourite things, beautiful trees!

Spoiler: Lovely trees

Spoiler: Look at this big beautiful specimen

Spoiler: A darling willow

Spoiler: More lovely trees

Spoiler: Pacific Northwest trees are especially beautiful
This post made me laugh.

Since this post is gonna be humongous I shouldn't make too many comments about things that don't matter.
In post 22, Ydrasse wrote:i did change my avi a bit ago!

and i simply do not think she is ATTRACTIVE tyvm!!! that tree has a winter complexion and is trying to pull off autumn!
In post 25, Menalque wrote:I love it! I just think you're likely slightly more likely to be scum than anyone else who's posted so far
There's a lot of energy in that post! I agree with Menalque that she could be fakin it or she's just really excited to play.
In post 26, Farren wrote:
In post 21, GuiltyLion wrote:I actually rolled scum in the original roll of this setup and it was very scary indeed!

VOTE: Farren
did you roll scum again?
Nope. As much as I would have enjoyed conspiring with you, I definitely breathed a sigh of relief when I saw the re-roll.
Then MT was lying about getting arsonist the first time around. I dunno about that...
Could it be the reason there was a re-roll is because there were 3 arsonists?
In post 56, Ydrasse wrote:honestly after one game together i was just picking you because your name was familiar and i was excited to play together again LOL. you think too highly of my Logical Processing.
Town vibes from the honesty here.
In post 66, Menalque wrote:Also I'm not going to play this by geriatric rules exactly but can someone try to tell me if I start hitting over 15 posts a (real life) day because I don't wanna make it unbearable for Pine who I've missed and who I know won't appreciate too much spam

I'm just excited for now though
Also town vibes from this, even though I think these kind of requests are never granted by other players. Maybe it's a lil scummy then because does Menalque actually expect this to be granted realistically? The sentiment is still town though.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Isis »

It's a bit plausible that it'd give Pine license to whine about postcount, moreso than it's plausible that third parties would count Menalque's posts and chastise him.
"Well, I..."
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

sorry i haven't posted much here in the past day or so!!!! been busy, will be rereading later tn if anyone is around! c:
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Isis »

I won't be around later tn you must hate me and are dodging me
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Isis »

I don't wanna be alone
You know it hurts me too
"Well, I..."
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

Spoiler:

when we're both here we're going to crack this game OPEN.

but for now i fade into the wind until i may focus on this game properly.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 232, Morning Tweet wrote:Why is it likely for scum to be in the actives as opposed to not?

Very active posters: Mena, clidd
Very present posters: Farren, Morning, Ydrasse, GL
<10 posts: Gamma, Dunnstral, Pine

This reminds me of what someone would say if one of their arsonist pals had a lower post count. but you wouldn't dare burn down this lovely forest, would you? there has never been a guarantee in my games that a highly active slot was scum trying to deepwolf. In fact, it hasnt happened often at all.
the context for this was clidd saying he scumreads Dunn and Pine, and me calling him on that. I still think Gamma's town, so unless clidd is exactly right, then there's a scum in the more active posters.

I feel you're misrepresenting me in the last paragraph here, I didn't say "highly active" or anything about deepwolfing, I was making the point that someone who's actually playing the game is probably scum, because I felt potentially scum!clidd was avoiding causing any friction with people actually present in the thread. And as a rejoinder I'll ask you how often do you see in your games the entire scumteam with <10 posts by page 10?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 221, GuiltyLion wrote:it's very likely that one of the more active posters is scum trying to establish a good foothold in the game
I suppose i interpreted this differently than how you intended, maybe. The only two players i found to have a remarkable amount of posts were clidd and Mena. I wouldn't have considered anyone else to be an unreasonable amount that suggests "trying to establish a good foothold"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 269, Morning Tweet wrote:@Guilty, i'll add this on to my other question in 232, who were you referring to as the "more active posters" when you said one is very likely to be scum?
yeah I was just about to address this when I saw your latest post

I think you're seeing that comment as something meant to vaguely shade slots like Mena without doing so by name, but my intent was more to push clidd on what I saw as a really reachy assertion about scumreads. I can see how I maybe got slightly carried away making my point in the abstract with the 'foothold' comment rather than focusing on specific players here, probably because I don't have a solid grip on how I feel about the game myself. It doesn't feel like anyone has really pushed to do anything yet
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 362, GuiltyLion wrote:I feel you're misrepresenting me in the last paragraph here, I didn't say "highly active" or anything about deepwolfing, I was making the point that someone who's actually playing the game is probably scum, because I felt potentially scum!clidd was avoiding causing any friction with people actually present in the thread. And as a rejoinder I'll ask you how often do you see in your games the entire scumteam with <10 posts by page 10?
I have played a surprising amount of games where the scumteam is just the easiest / lowest posting answer. although it isn't always, it is certainly a valid possibility and I start to entertain it more and more as i collect townreads

A few games I can remember where the whole scumteam was the bottom activity players: A werewolf/vampire/warlock, a schadd's mysterybox i played, and hectic's kill switch -- the entire scumteam in all of these games were the bottom posters or just about.

there was also beeboy's why gun?? but it was less about scum being inactive, more them just posting exclusively fluff whereas the rest of the game played

I suppose my point is that scum can viably all be in the lower activity players and there is no guarantee of an active one, so I was somewhat interested in you saying it was "very likely" an active poster was scum. But if you meant the whole playerlist besides Pine/Dunn then i suppose that is fair enough
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

UNVOTE:

That's my scumread attempt for the day. I spent it. what am i supposed to do now
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I don't like that Ydrasse pops in on page 12 and doesn't really bother to comment about clidd at all
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by Isis »

Well it's not like she made some kind of other substantive comment. She might not even be current
"Well, I..."
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

idk I like tea leaves entrance, especially the point about Isis reaction to it being genuine - I had some reservations about Menalque/Isis slot but I think that read on it makes sense

VOTE: Ydrasse
I don't feel she's actually trying to solve

@Isis - yes she did, she readily gave a read on MT when prompted
tea leaves
tea leaves
Goon
tea leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by tea leaves »

In post 356, tea leaves wrote:Then MT was lying about getting arsonist the first time around. I dunno about that...
Well so were you lying about this?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

no

I'm pretty sure the error was that there was 3 scum. GL and I both had Farren as our partner. that's why i made the face at farren during my RVS vote (・ω<)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 307, clidd wrote:
In post 192, clidd wrote:
In post 42, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 40, clidd wrote:Second observation (just a feeling) is that I don't think Ydrasse would vote me this early.
Well... she did
Dunn, when I come back to this post, my impression is that the message I conveyed was not of such significant value to you.

Considering that you approached the post from an out of context angle (being a bit comical), what was your intention ? Of the things I said in the last pages (about Farren/Ydrasse) what was your impression ?
Dunn, I'm not sure if you answered this.
It might be hidden in my iso, keep looking
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

For real though, I'll post more

I didn't have an intention, I was just responding to something I read.

I don't see much in the way of you posting about ydrasse in the last page or so around that time, am I missing something?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 370, tea leaves wrote:
In post 356, tea leaves wrote:Then MT was lying about getting arsonist the first time around. I dunno about that...
Well so were you lying about this?
Why does it matter if they were lying about what they got last run

Return to “Completed Open Games”