Almost50 (3) - Dannflor, Bell, teacher
teacher (2) - Dunnstral, RCEnigma
Marashu (1) - Chemist1422
dramonic (1) - Gamma Emerald
Hiraki (1) - Jake The Wolfie
Dunnstral (1) - PenguinPower

Not voting:

With 13 alive it takes 7 to exile.

Day 1 deadline is currently frozen at 4 days, 0 hours, 0 minutes until replacements are found.
time will end
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:37 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

UNVOTE:
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:37 pm

Post by Bell »

Did chem do the thing yet.

@Penguin, I just don't see a reason why hiding reasons you think A50 might be town helps us at all? Especially when he's not here and he isn't generating reasons for or against his elimination.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:50 am

Post by PenguinPower »

No, but he doesn’t have to since he replied in to Mena’s slot, not Gamma’s.

As for A50, I obviously have a reason or I wouldn’t have said what I did.
<(") | (")>
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:20 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1560, TemporalLich wrote:
Chemist1422 replaces Menalque.
Hi there. What colour is your PM? (Don't think. You've got 10 seconds to respond)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:25 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1562, RCEnigma wrote:UNVOTE: I'm a naughty naughty boy
Evil Naughty?
In post 1563, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1536, Almost50 wrote:BTW, RCE totally ignoring my existence (my first post was on page 2) is SCUM indicative.
I will not fall to your mind games THIS time Monkey!
Evil mind games?

Spoiler:
In post 1564, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 305, Almost50 wrote:
In post 283, TripleHaven wrote:
In post 267, Almost50 wrote:
In post 251, Menalque wrote:I’d like to see crush slot post and I still want to hear from dunn and A50
I know this is the same session (at least for me) but I want you to NOT expect much from me at this time still. You know well (ar at least should) that I don't enter the game guns blazing (unless I am a replacement who got it with lots of substance readily available). You should be happy I am -at least- not meme'ing and shitposting enough. My mind is "elsewhere" for now, but I am "watching from the sideline" and will probably jump in sometime soon.
why the quotation marks
what does elsewhere in quotation marks mean
why are you implying that meme'ing and shitposting is scummy
wh
I have no idea "why you're asking these questions" and I don't like your post, but I'll answer "for the sake of answering".

1- Why the quotation: Using capitals is considered "shouting". Using bold/italics is considered "asserting". Using "quotations" is kind of "hinting".

2- I just told you I was "hinting". What, you can't take a hint?

OK, here's another: This is not the only game I am playing, nor is this my "one and only" account.

3- I did no such thing. I myself use memes a LOT, and it becomes annoying to "some" players.

4- And as for the last "wh".. I guess it's only proper to respond with:

Handsome post btw :D[/quote]

Evil handsome?

Spoiler:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:31 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1587, teacher wrote:Thing is, Im not really in love with any push RN either, certainly not enough to make one.
Spoiler:

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:33 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Spoiler:
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:40 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1613, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1590, PenguinPower wrote:Chemist slot is bad unless he does the Chemist thing for redemption.

That should be apparent to several of you.
Chemist do the thing.
Get off your back four, get on top more

Spoiler:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1618, TemporalLich wrote:Hiraki & Teacher is not a valid vote
But you can't deny it's a good name for a singing duo. Almost as good as Hall & Oates or Simon & Garfunkel

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:54 am

Post by Almost50 »

I'm done
meme'ing
catching up. I am wondering why almost every is eager to start a CC to Jake's? If he is scum he only has ONE partner. If he is town he hasn't done a single thing to show it.

Conclusion: Everyone ON Jake currently is TOWN. His p is trying to save him AND the other team view him as a weak link they should not eliminate yet. IF he is town then all 4 scums are trying to eliminate a stronger player. Let's not forget he already claimed VT, so scum don't want that today.

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:06 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Err assuming you're town as well then scum just... Don't want to lynch town today?

That's what I'm getting out of that. Also conflicts with the sentiment scum is content with the gamestate, what do you think of that stance A50?
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:51 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 1662, RCEnigma wrote:Err assuming you're town as well then scum just... Don't want to lynch town today?

That's what I'm getting out of that. Also conflicts with the sentiment scum is content with the gamestate, what do you think of that stance A50?
What I get out of it is scum doesn't want to eliminate Jake. If Jake is scum, then it stands to reason his partner doesn't want to eliminate him. If Jake is town, it could be that scum just wants another claim. They might also be suspecting that Jake is part of the other scum team and don't want him removed yet, because scum don't know whether someone is town or part of the other scum team.

As for scum being content with the gamestate, I propose something different: 7/13 players have swapped out. It is very likely that at least one scum player has swapped out. I think it's possible that there's scum in a member who replaced in, who doesn't yet fully understand the game state and doesn't want to disrupt it for fear of standing out.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:01 am

Post by dramonic »

I dunno, the constant counterwagons to Jake feel pretty disruptive
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:10 am

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

In post 1663, Marashu wrote:
In post 1662, RCEnigma wrote:Err assuming you're town as well then scum just... Don't want to lynch town today?

What I get out of it is scum doesn't want to eliminate Jake. If Jake is scum, then it stands to reason his partner doesn't want to eliminate him. If Jake is town, it could be that scum just wants another claim. They might also be suspecting that Jake is part of the other scum team and don't want him removed yet, because scum don't know whether someone is town or part of the other scum team.

As for scum being content with the gamestate, I propose something different: 7/13 players have swapped out. It is very likely that at least one scum player has swapped out. I think it's possible that there's scum in a member who replaced in, who doesn't yet fully understand the game state and doesn't want to disrupt it for fear of standing out.
"Would any replacement not want to disrupt the gamestate? It would be hard to analyze something onjectively, when they have a clouded view of it."
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:13 am

Post by Marashu »

You say clouded view. I say different perspective. I think town would be trying to look for a fresh take, and some of the people who have repped in have indeed done that.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:26 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1663, Marashu wrote:

Thanks A50.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:27 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1666, Marashu wrote:You say clouded view. I say different perspective. I think town would be trying to look for a fresh take, and some of the people who have repped in have indeed done that.
Such as?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

Maybe it's me, but I don't understand either of these two lines. Can you rephrase in a more evil phrasing?

teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:11 am

Post by teacher »

In post 1664, dramonic wrote:I dunno, the constant counterwagons to Jake feel pretty disruptive
What counterwagon has gained serious/sustained traction?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:27 am

Post by dramonic »

marashu, almost, dunn?
That's a strange question.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:56 am

Post by Bell »

Key word is sustained there.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:06 am

Post by teacher »

I feel like none really have, and I think that’s kind of important?

The first was Dunn. 1Just as it got serious - like in the exact same time period as the fourth vote - Someone deflected away and broke its momentum.

Then came Maru. I don’t think this ever really rose to a potential/momentum wagon, even if it did have 4 votes for brief period (less than 24hrs). Ditto A50.

I think it’s kinda telling that these slots were also pushed as counters by different people, including me who gave intent on Jake. I guess I just don’t see the all-day wagon without a serious or sustained counter as being scum. I freely admit that I don’t see Jake as adding much and so am still willing to hammer it to move the game along, but I’m nonplussed after the lack of evolution/sorting I’m seeing generally.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:05 am

Post by dramonic »

I agree with the first 3 lines, but disagree with your conclusion.

I'm much more inclined (or confbiased, if you feel that way about me) to think that the repeated half-assed attempts to swing a wagon somewhere else is indicative of Jake being scum.
1. His buddy doesn't want to lynch him and have to solo the game, especially cuz they can just lose to a lost bullet.
2. The opposing scumteam has no incentive to lynch him, he's exebait to them. (I'm aware this is true regardless of his alignment). Testing the waters on other wagons is much more beneficial to them.

If Jake was town any scum coulda just taken the easy hammer when it was available with little suspicion, and to be quite blunt his continued existence benefits both scumteam EVEN if he somehow flips town.
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Open Games”