NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:54 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2173, SJReaver wrote:
In post 2171, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Find me a scumgame where i’m this engaged and active.
You can’t, i left my scumrange a long time ago.
That wasn't the question. You said you're more town than you've ever been before. How are you being more towny than previously?
It was just a figure of speech. Don’t be so overly picky.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

in fairness, a50 is prob town. MM's posting is wonky and I keep going back and forth on them but he seems like the kind of player that will town read mostly scum and scum read all town but he'll still be right sometimes b/c its almost nearly impossible to have no correct town reads.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:56 pm

Post by SJReaver »

In post 2175, NorwegianboyEE wrote: It was just a figure of speech. Don’t be so overly picky.
It was just a question. Don't be so overly defensive.
Marshmallow Marshall
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:56 pm

Post by Marshmallow Marshall »

In post 2168, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2156, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:A50: A50's case is bad and unconvincing, but not scummy; in fact, I townread him now
Someone’s case is completely shit and you TR them for it?
More or less, yes! I just don't see the scum intent behind the case against you. Scum!A50, given his level of experience, can't seriously believe that he will convince town to mislynch town!Norwee by saying what he said; therefore, it has to come from a town mindset.
Norweegian:
I'm changing your name to Marshal Zhukov after watching that video.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2177, SJReaver wrote:
In post 2175, NorwegianboyEE wrote: It was just a figure of speech. Don’t be so overly picky.
Ok i’ll just not respond to you then.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:58 pm

Post by SJReaver »

In post 2179, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2177, SJReaver wrote:
Ok i’ll just not respond to you then.
I'm going to guess this is another "figure of speech" as your ability to not respond to others is microscopic.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2178, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 2156, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:A50: A50's case is bad and unconvincing, but not scummy; in fact, I townread him now
More or less, yes! I just don't see the scum intent behind the case against you. Scum!A50, given his level of experience, can't seriously believe that he will convince town to mislynch town!Norwee by saying what he said; therefore, it has to come from a town mindset.
Have you ever heard of "Burden of Proficiency"?

- Bunno
Marshmallow Marshall
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:00 am

In post 2176, Nero Cain wrote:in fairness, a50 is prob town. MM's posting is wonky and I keep going back and forth on them but he seems like the kind of player that will town read mostly scum and scum read all town but he'll still be right sometimes b/c its almost nearly impossible to have no correct town reads.
Would I be asking too much if I were to ask you to stop calling me a shit player 2/3 times you address me because I don't agree with you? Like seriously, fuck off lol, that's chlidish
Norweegian:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2178, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:More or less, yes! I just don't see the scum intent behind the case against you. Scum!A50, given his level of experience, can't seriously believe that he will convince town to mislynch town!Norwee by saying what he said; therefore, it has to come from a town mindset.
even though I'm kinda town reading a50 now this is shit reasoning. But I'm a little confused here. If a50 is town and (i know you don't think norway is town but for the sake of the argument) norway is town, who are the scum on his wagon?

lol @ the idea of BOPing a50.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Marshmallow Marshall
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:02 am

In post 2181, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2178, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
Have you ever heard of "Burden of Proficiency"?
I think I see where you're going with this, but I don't agree. I'm not saying A50 is a wise old man, I'm just saying he's out of the "relatively new to the game" zone, and that's enough for me to think he can't believe he would convince anyone to lynch you over what he said.
Norweegian:
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:04 am

Post by SJReaver »

In post 2178, Marshmallow Marshall wrote: More or less, yes! I just don't see the scum intent behind the case against you. Scum!A50, given his level of experience, can't seriously believe that he will convince town to mislynch town!Norwee by saying what he said; therefore, it has to come from a town mindset.
This is a viewpoint I can appreciate. The few times I've read posts that seemed like schizoid paranoia, the posters were townies.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2183, Nero Cain wrote:If a50 is town and (i know you don't think norway is town but for the sake of the argument) norway is town, who are the scum on his wagon?
Not convinced about A50 but this is a good question.

- Bunno
Marshmallow Marshall
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:09 am

In post 2108, ManateeDude wrote:
VC1.17

With 21 alive it takes 11 to eliminate

Almost50 (5):
NorwegianboyEE, 72offsuit, Titus, JacksonVirgo, NoPowerOverMe
NorwegianboyEE (3):
Almost50, stan1ey, Glitch
Lapsa (2):
ralph217, Nero Cain
72offsuit (2):
, Fwesnid, superbowl9
NoPowerOverME (2):
Hiraki, Pickaxe Pete
Fwesnid (1):
Marshmallow Marshall

Not Voting (6):
[Lapsa], [Alisae], Town looter, Bell, I Keep Siteflaking, SJReaver

Deadline:
FROZEN

Mod Notes:
  1. searching for a replacement for Lapsa & Alisae
  2. will not be counted as I cant decypher who the intended target is
@Nero Cain

Nice discredit again :roll:

Only looking at my individual reads on each A50 voter, Offsuit and maybe Titus would be scum here (Titus being a pretty inactive and low-content slot).

I'm seeing NoPowerOverMe in the list and am thinking that they are pretty unlikely to be scum, given the interaction with Norwee. Either Norwee is town like I originally thought and is telling the truth about NoPower playing in their meta (which makes sense), or Norwee is scum and he's telling the truth to pocket NoPower. I don't see scum!Norwee protecting scum!NoPower that openly (see early D1).
Norweegian:
Marshmallow Marshall
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:11 am

In post 2185, SJReaver wrote:
In post 2178, Marshmallow Marshall wrote: More or less, yes! I just don't see the scum intent behind the case against you. Scum!A50, given his level of experience, can't seriously believe that he will convince town to mislynch town!Norwee by saying what he said; therefore, it has to come from a town mindset.
This is a viewpoint I can appreciate.
The few times I've read posts that seemed like schizoid paranoia, the posters were townies.
Exactly.
Norweegian:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2187, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:Nice discredit again
THANK YOU! I wrote it myself

Marshmallow Marshall
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:14 am

In post 2183, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2178, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:More or less, yes! I just don't see the scum intent behind the case against you. Scum!A50, given his level of experience, can't seriously believe that he will convince town to mislynch town!Norwee by saying what he said; therefore, it has to come from a town mindset.
even though I'm kinda town reading a50 now this is shit reasoning. But I'm a little confused here. If a50 is town and (i know you don't think norway is town but for the sake of the argument) norway is town, who are the scum on his wagon?

lol @ the idea of BOPing a50.
Why are
you
townread A50, if my reasoning is so shitty, btw?
Norweegian:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think his reaction to getting wagoned and raging @ me is somethng that a50 has done in the past. I can certianly get manipulated but yeah...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2185, SJReaver wrote:schizoid paranoia
this isn't really the impression that I got through. I got more of a Made for tv movie villain. His case on Norway was just so basic and generic. My first thought was "okay how can this guy be town and so bad.?"

Marshmallow Marshall
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:27 am

townread
ing*

In post 2191, Nero Cain wrote:I think his reaction to getting wagoned and raging @ me is somethng that a50 has done in the past. I can certianly get manipulated but yeah...
I just checked his ISO, and I would not call what he did "raging" at all, just defending himself (and even then, he didn't defend himself vehemently).
Norweegian:
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

His defense was meh but i could chalk that up to town or scum. It’s the way he’s attacking me that’s pinging me. It was so bad. And yet he’s not self-aware sboit it at all, which is scummy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t scumread players that say i’m mafia if their reasoning is genuine, but A50’s "read" on me is a joke.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And i don’t see how Nero Cain is scummy and should be "vigged" either.

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hence rage

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

im off his lawn though so I hope he chills out

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:02 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 2157, Town looter wrote:I find it difficult to believe scum would be given a night 3 or day 4 ability, but that's an opinion from an uninformed person (I think this is like my second closed setup ever played - most of my games have been newbies)

There are definitely two different styles or approaches or whatever you want to call it in this game.

There's the Stanley/Glitch/TL approach, and the Nero/Hiraki/NBoyEE approach. I wouldn't say one is more or less scummy in the context of this game, they are just different. That said, I know I have a bias here and am probably over TRing the former, and over SRing the latter.
1 of these things is not like the other why is hiraki in there?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”