Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #3676 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Well it's just... I feel like it's going in circles and frankly if it isn't Galron or maybe Froppy I don't know who to get rid of.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3677 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 3671, Titus wrote:I am going stir crazy.
That sure does sound like something the last scum would say.

Come on Alchemist, 'fess up.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3678 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Froppy

Whatever. Don't like voting with Vecna or DGB. Don't want Galron. So Froppy or Vecna it is.

Can we please start voting now?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3679 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:06 pm

In post 3678, Titus wrote:Don't like voting with Vecna or DGB.
Titus doesn't like voting with townies.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3680 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3677, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3671, Titus wrote:I am going stir crazy.
That sure does sound like something the last scum would say.

Come on Alchemist, 'fess up.
DGB, are you even listening to anyone at this point? Your belligerent attitude that suggests you can't acknowledge my accuracy and being protown is unhelpful. You've drowned out any useful discussion with your flail. Your play has been so bad I want you to be scum but your meta suggests you aren't. Let it go. Suppose I am town and try to create an environment where we can get the best out of each other before we die.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3681 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:12 pm

Convince me Froppy is scum, then.

Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3682 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by Galron »

I do Froppy over Vecna, but I'd rather go Elsa.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3683 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by Titus »

I can't because I haven't even convinced myself. My theories depend on watching what people do and no one is doing anything. So everything is fucking stale. All I see are please don't lynch me statements except from Galron.

Vecna - I messed up but I am town.
Bingle - I would play this different as scum.
Elsa - I'll never claim my real role if you lynch me.
DGB - Can we lynch the cop clear? No. Ok. *spams hissy fit*
Alch - Can someone please target me with a non factional?
Adorable - Ok. I will.
Galron - *tries to scumhunt*
Froppy - Exists.

That's my literal thoughts right now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3684 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by Galron »

Spoiler:
In post 2984, The Baker wrote:
Dear lord we had a mess after service yesterday. We had the crab boil and our weekly peewee wrestling match, then things got to stirring up.
We should have got this madwoman yesterday but god had other plans. We've been seeing an increase in diabetes ever since she opened up shop here in town.
She was poisoning our people with more than just obesity. Good ole Darell got taken out too.
We found him half eaten in one of his gator cages, so we don't have a true idea of what happened.
But in 20 years of of him owning that farm, he ain't never got bit before...
Let's get her most recent batch of biscuits to the lab and see if we can spot anybody who's already eaten them!

Spoiler: Almost50
3rd Party
Paula Deen

You are a
Poisonous Traitor.

Your biscuits are world famous.
Their buttery flakes can make a man weep.

Each night you may give someone one of your poisoned biscuits.
This player will die at the end of the following night in which they receive the biscuit.

After losing to Bobbly Flay in a Country Fried Steak competition, you kinda lost your marbles.
You started becoming obsessed with a certain family of
Rednecks.

Their victory, means your victory.
Spoiler:
In post 3359, The Baker wrote:Whooooweee, this is a nice town ain't it? We're gonna make it ours!
You are a Tracker.
You and your kin are here to take over Wiltwickee. Through acclamation and persistence this town will be yours.
These hillbillies don't know it yet, but you aren't JUST a bunch of Rednecks, you are THE bunch of rednecks.
They have no idea the strength you and your kin have to take over a town and make it yours.
Rosewood, Texas knows all too well the capabilities of your family.
(You and your kin always change your last names when you enter a new town)
If only those damn Sheriffs of Crockett hadn't found out y'all's plan.
Watch out for Paula, she followed you from the last town.
She can be helpful, but you never know what she's gonna do. She's butter crazed!

Anyway, you have your Trailer to talk about any plans you might have amongst yourselves.
You may conversate here at any time.
Each night, you can use your hunting skills to track another player.
If they have targeted someone in the same night, you will know who they targeted.

You have won the game whenever you and your kin's numbers equal the Hillibilly's, or nothing can stop this from happening.

Spoiler:
In post 2983, The Baker wrote:Whooooweee, this is a nice town ain't it? We're gonna make it ours!
You are a Bookie.
You and your kin are here to take over Wiltwickee. Through acclamation and persistence this town will be yours.
These hillbillies don't know it yet, but you aren't JUST a bunch of Rednecks, you are THE bunch of rednecks.
They have no idea the strength you and your kin have to take over a town and make it yours.
Rosewood, Texas knows all too well the capabilities of your family.
(You and your kin always change your last names when you enter a new town)
If only those damn Sheriffs of Crockett hadn't found out y'all's plan.
Watch out for Paula, she followed you from the last town.
She can be helpful, but you never know what she's gonna do. She's butter crazed!

Anyway, you have your Trailer to talk about any plans you might have amongst yourselves.
You may conversate here at any time.
Starting Night One, each night you must make a guess for who will be the next day's blast.
If you are correct, you and your kin will receive one additional nightkill. This must be used the night obtained, it cannot be saved for another night.

You have won the game whenever you and your kin's numbers equal the Hillibilly's, or nothing can stop this from happening.

Why would the color for both flipped scum reference one 3P (Paula) and not the other?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3685 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Galron »

It's pretty apparent that everyone is just paranoid right now. I'll take a leap of faith I guess.

VOTE: Froppy
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3686 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:25 pm

In post 3684, Galron wrote:Why would the color for both flipped scum reference one 3P (Paula) and not the other?
Maybe there's only one 3P, Paula.

Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #3687 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Yeah after this I think we got to just do it.

I trust Drip, Titus has the cop clear, Alch is still 3p I believe, and vecna trust. And Adorable just has the Vig claim.

So yeah it's Galron or Froppy. I gave Froppy time to claim, and I think hers is VT?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3688 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:06 pm

I could go back on Froppy, it is a low-hanging fruit after all.

Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #3689 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

It does feel weird to me that the second I rebring Froppy up Galron and Titus vote there. But frankly if we do blast someone, getting someone who doesn't have a single good town read is good. Not like there's more then 1 hillbilly left alive, I think.

My love for the character must be put aside.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3690 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by Adorable »

Everyone seems to be on a different page from others like for example one player is scum reading this player and another player will be town reading the other player that is getting scum read.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3691 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:38 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 3678, Titus wrote:VOTE: Froppy

Whatever. Don't like voting with Vecna or DGB. Don't want Galron. So Froppy or Vecna it is.

Can we please start voting now?
so instead youre voting for my theory, the one you continuously feel the need to redicule.

refreshing. you clearly have no idea whats going on this game but got lucky on your previous days and feel this incessant need to act this haughty constantly.

get over it
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3692 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:00 pm

Post by Vecna »

like, whats peoples reasoning for voting the username slot.

is it because the replavement has been completely underwhelming?

or because of the poisoning communicating?

because the A50 kill was scum.or himself if the vig is town, which does definately not make sense if it was communicating.

anyways
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3693 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:44 am

Post by Galron »

Where's the will to vote somewhere else? Who is leading other than Titus? What have we accomplished the last four days other than a stale VC? Are we happy with a no lynch? I'm thinking that we should be in control, but it doesn't feel like it.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3694 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:56 am

Post by Galron »

I'm to the point where I'm ready to take another look at your Bingle argument if you want to drag that out again.

My main is Adorable, but she's "self-confirming." As I was going through the game a couple of days ago, I ran across a couple of posts where Bingle said no to Logicalisticlist unless it was specifically him and Thun/Adorable. But you guys don't want to touch that slot because of the "self-confirming" nature of it.

Elsa is my number two. Elsa has lied about his role and other things multiple times and now says he's a PGO, which, if true, should have been signaled early on or at least he should have tried to draw a NK. So I don't believe the PGO claim and wouldn't be surprised if he's somehow compatible with Alchemist.

Alch would be my number 3. For several reasons I think we've been over and I don't really have time to flesh out right now.

I don't know. I get the feeling that this game has been lost already. I feel super pessimistic at this point that we're going to make the right decision.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3695 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:59 am

Post by Vecna »

im willing to vote bingle, froppy, alch or EJ
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3696 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:01 am

Post by Vecna »

Although for the last 3 I have a bunch of reasoning I could do why they could very well be what they claim to be.

Froppy is a bit questionmark'ish but username slot was infallible for large parts (except the stuff outlined before). Froppy also did the thing about going on about the weird statements that EJ did about the lynch-order that just doesnt look like scum reasoning to me
Froppy
Froppy
Goon
Froppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3697 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Froppy »

In post 3694, Galron wrote:I'm to the point where I'm ready to take another look at your Bingle argument if you want to drag that out again.

My main is Adorable, but she's "self-confirming." As I was going through the game a couple of days ago, I ran across a couple of posts where Bingle said no to Logicalisticlist unless it was specifically him and Thun/Adorable. But you guys don't want to touch that slot because of the "self-confirming" nature of it.

Elsa is my number two. Elsa has lied about his role and other things multiple times and now says he's a PGO, which, if true, should have been signaled early on or at least he should have tried to draw a NK. So I don't believe the PGO claim and wouldn't be surprised if he's somehow compatible with Alchemist.

Alch would be my number 3. For several reasons I think we've been over and I don't really have time to flesh out right now.

I don't know. I get the feeling that this game has been lost already. I feel super pessimistic at this point that we're going to make the right decision.
Is this the reasoning why you are voting for me?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3698 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:51 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 3695, Vecna wrote:im willing to vote bingle, froppy, alch or EJ
Froppy was the LC counterwagon, and that doesn't look like dueling scum wagons to me. Why are you suddenly hardtownreading Galron?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3699 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:59 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 3694, Galron wrote:I ran across a couple of posts where Bingle said no to Logicalisticlist unless it was specifically him and Thun/Adorable.
Pics? Cause iirc the closest I got to this was saying that Thundorable def shot chk unless specifically LC/Thundorable team (which isn't an AI proof) and that I preferred LC/Thun if we aimed for information blasting early yesterday (in game day).

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”