Mini Normal 2159 | Cinder Block Mafia | Game Over!

BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:54 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 215, SJReaver wrote:Walter has been scum read in every game I've seen him play. The man has a flair for being miseliminated.

No updated VC, I see. Give me time to see what you've been up to and find out how easy it is to slip under the radar.
This is helpful info. Is there a reason you can put your finger onto why Woolter seems to be scum read a lot?
WaltertheDunce10
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:57 am

Post by WaltertheDunce10 »

In post 206, Raya36 wrote:
In post 172, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:oh,
Because I thought the memes and bruhs were not as helpful overall.
But asking qs is more helpful than nothing.
pedit
slight on sou
Very slight on sj but could just be her posting style.
Just a lot of nulls right now due to people like nm or people who have not been on.
You're right that asking questions is more helpful than nothing but what was done could so easily have been done as scum too. 142 and 147 are NAI.

Can you explain the slight scumreads?
For Sj it it the bait posts and posts like 91 that don;t solve but say look scummy.
is that an actual claim sj in 216?
Alright for sou, it is the progression from 79 where he will go back and reread and then 117 where he agrees with a post but does not offer any solving or anything at all.

I have to say that I read frog as scum now.
I find 150 to be really weird case to make this late, now maybe that was when he online next. but it seems kinda wifomy.
But then his most recent posts put nomafia as town antitown???
I read that slot as null.
But the case on nosferatu seems forced and an overread into a slot that has not been on.
VOTE: Frogster
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:00 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 216, SJReaver wrote:A sign of intelligent life. (Thought it’s Reaver, not Reaper)

The very nature of percentages means that there’s no way I could be over 100% scum. That I claim to be more than that suggests I’m either a liar, an idiot, or both. Either way, you don’t want someone who can’t handle basic math in elo.
1000 is bigger than 100 and that's good enough for me feller.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:01 am

Post by SJReaver »

In post 183, ItalianoVD wrote:
But in this case of SJReaver, a newb: 1) Do you really feel she would be more likely to do it and 2) Do you think her scum team would comfortably allow her to do it?
"Allow" me to do it? Like I'm going to submit a permission slip to my scum-buddies before I can post.

Is that why you're so wooden this game? Did they give you a list of things to say/do? Weird, but good to know you're working together. Easier to pick up coordination.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:06 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 226, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:
In post 206, Raya36 wrote:
In post 172, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:oh,
Because I thought the memes and bruhs were not as helpful overall.
But asking qs is more helpful than nothing.
pedit
slight on sou
Very slight on sj but could just be her posting style.
Just a lot of nulls right now due to people like nm or people who have not been on.
You're right that asking questions is more helpful than nothing but what was done could so easily have been done as scum too. 142 and 147 are NAI.

Can you explain the slight scumreads?
For Sj it it the bait posts and posts like 91 that don;t solve but say look scummy.
is that an actual claim sj in 216?
Alright for sou, it is the progression from 79 where he will go back and reread and then 117 where he agrees with a post but does not offer any solving or anything at all.

I have to say that I read frog as scum now.
I find 150 to be really weird case to make this late, now maybe that was when he online next. but it seems kinda wifomy.
But then his most recent posts put nomafia as town antitown???
I read that slot as null.
But the case on nosferatu seems forced and an overread into a slot that has not been on.
VOTE: Frogster
Tell me what's bad about . And what bait posts?
WaltertheDunce10
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:10 am

What is bad from my perspective of 91 is the second part on the part about tomorrownow she may have picked up a scum italiano but it does not seem helpful. K, enthuisiastic, yes.
The come get me scum posts that are 112 113 and 114, and 115 where she says she is scum.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:18 am

Post by SJReaver »

In post 225, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 215, SJReaver wrote:Walter has been scum read in every game I've seen him play. The man has a flair for being miseliminated.

No updated VC, I see. Give me time to see what you've been up to and find out how easy it is to slip under the radar.
This is helpful info. Is there a reason you can put your finger onto why Woolter seems to be scum read a lot?
He has a sparse posting style and doesn't engage in much of the back-and-forth other posters do that make them sticky* in other's minds. He's poor at defending himself because he tends to remain calm and level-headed. His reads are average but he's not the best at making a case, so other town posters tend to value him less.

In the first game I played with him, it was the end of D1 and we were one vote away from eliminating Walter. He came off as being okay with it. The reason we caught scum was that rolling him was so nice and easy, they made a 'jokey' post that obvscum mindset.

If it's not clear, I'm currently townreading him. Because of the consistency in his playstyle, I'll probably lock that in for D1 and then revisit it D2 when we have a flip and I can see how he positions himself.

*It's somewhat tangential, but group psychology often favors people who provoke any sort of emotional reaction, even slightly negative ones.
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:18 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 231, SJReaver wrote:

He has a sparse posting style and doesn't engage in much of the back-and-forth other posters do that make them sticky* in other's minds. He's poor at defending himself because he tends to remain calm and level-headed. His reads are average but he's not the best at making a case, so other town posters tend to value him less.

In the first game I played with him, it was the end of D1 and we were one vote away from eliminating Walter. He came off as being okay with it. The reason we caught scum was that rolling him was so nice and easy, they made a 'jokey' post that obvscum mindset.

If it's not clear, I'm currently townreading him. Because of the consistency in his playstyle, I'll probably lock that in for D1 and then revisit it D2 when we have a flip and I can see how he positions himself.

*It's somewhat tangential, but group psychology often favors people who provoke any sort of emotional reaction, even slightly negative ones.
Can you do me a favor

Can you carry me in your enormously giant townie backpack to victory?
WaltertheDunce10
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:23 am

In post 231, SJReaver wrote:

This post feels pretty genuine to me.
I think reaver actually believes this.
Consider me pocketed but that is the best post I have seen from you.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:47 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

@Frogsterking: I’m wondering why you’re so hostile towards Nosferatu? What say ye?

For now: VOTE: Frogsterking
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:51 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 228, SJReaver wrote:
In post 183, ItalianoVD wrote:
But in this case of SJReaver, a newb: 1) Do you really feel she would be more likely to do it and 2) Do you think her scum team would comfortably allow her to do it?
"Allow" me to do it? Like I'm going to submit a permission slip to my scum-buddies before I can post.

Is that why you're so wooden this game? Did they give you a list of things to say/do? Weird, but good to know you're working together. Easier to pick up coordination.
Yes.

I know from the last game we played together that you have lockjaw lol, so as I said nothing I say or do will convince you otherwise, but just know I’m being 100% honest in my posts and you’ll eventually see that you are wrong about me. :wink:
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:58 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 221, SJReaver wrote:If we eliminate you today and you flip green, I will totally read you as townie.
I love your logic. :mrgreen:
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:12 am

Post by SJReaver »

In post 232, BananaCucho wrote: Can you do me a favor

Can you carry me in your enormously giant townie backpack to victory?
Hop in if you desire. Maybe tell me if I'm about to boldly rush off a cliff.
In post 233, WaltertheDunce10 wrote: This post feels pretty genuine to me.
I think reaver actually believes this.
Consider me pocketed but that is the best post I have seen from you.
Thanks. I am slowly getting better at this game. I've thought a great deal about your near miselim and how it played out.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:39 am

Post by Nosferatu »

VOTE: walter
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 204, geraintm wrote:
In post 195, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 96, geraintm wrote:
In post 46, RCEnigma wrote:By the end of page 3 I will have caught 1 scum.

Proceed.
Nope. By the end of day 1 no one will have caught scum. Never happened before, it isnt going to change here
Wdym by “no one will have caught scum”
I find day 1s fairly useless, way too much noise and people being too clever. no one has got any info to go on and day one is just random....excepting scum never get lynched.
See you’re the exact kind of player that makes D1 unproductive imo
Though with how this game is going I agree about the thing about people being too clever
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 220, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 191, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 48, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:5.
No.
Here I developed some even better questions!
1. Is it okay to put rotting produce into an uncooked stead as a filler?
What is the cinderblock you would like most as a pet?
Are pineapples good on pizzas?
VOTE: Walther
Now you’re just wasting time and space with this
Why would you call this out but not call me out for doing the exact same thing?

I disagree with any notion of "wasting time" when we have 2 week long days lol
His explicitly comes off as wasting time
You just seem like a less serious person in general

But to elaborate, the prolonging of the RQS came off as scum who didn’t have a good transition into the full game yet. One was alright and the first was some good questions, the second had less compelling questions but felt orderly enough to not bother me. The third was super random and out of place imo.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 223, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 201, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 182, Frogsterking wrote:I feel like Nosferatu if he flipped town would just post some filler there instead of explaining that he couldn't post filler because he's drunk.

Like you really think a guy who took the time to upload an animated avatar of some movie star consuming a cigar or joint or whatever the fuck that is would feel too self-aware to post some filler because he's been drinking?
In post 180, Frogsterking wrote:VOTE: Nosferatu

I'm not buying the sobriety excuse because I'm town and posting anyway right now. Nosferatu's post seems a little lurky and overconcerned. Like he thinks he can get away with it for an ML or two.

COJ seems overly concerned with Not_Mafia. I feel like he would be able to think more critically if he stopped mentioning Not_Mafia.

COJ and Not_Mafia nominated themselves for town leader and town "anti-town" and seem well suited for their roles respectively.

WaltertheDunce10 seems like he likes Twitter or LinkedIn or both.
Does everyone here just have a hair trigger temper when it comes to suspecting things
I feel like everyone’s just chomping at the bit for whatever vaguely suspicious thing they can find vs. actually probing to see if it’s a valid suspicion
You including yourself in that "everyone"?
No.
I expressed nowhere near the confidence level the other people I was calling out have shown.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also why are you shading me when it looks like you also have some suspicion towards Walther yourself?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m very surprised SJR didn’t immediately SR my reaction to his Italiano push
<Embrace The Void>

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Walter

RQS should be permabannable
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 204, geraintm wrote:
In post 195, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 96, geraintm wrote:
In post 46, RCEnigma wrote:By the end of page 3 I will have caught 1 scum.

Proceed.
Nope. By the end of day 1 no one will have caught scum. Never happened before, it isnt going to change here
Wdym by “no one will have caught scum”
I find day 1s fairly useless, way too much noise and people being too clever. no one has got any info to go on and day one is just random....excepting scum never get lynched.
thats cause you suck at the game
Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Walter

finally some quality content
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
WaltertheDunce10
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:42 am

In post 238, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: walter
In post 244, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Walter

Maybe so, but you are both sheep
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Walter (just noticed there’s no h oops) did you respond to my vote and I missed it or what?
<Embrace The Void>

WaltertheDunce10
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:50 am

In post 240, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 220, BananaCucho wrote:
No.
Why would you call this out but not call me out for doing the exact same thing?

I disagree with any notion of "wasting time" when we have 2 week long days lol
His explicitly comes off as wasting time
You just seem like a less serious person in general

But to elaborate, the prolonging of the RQS came off as scum who didn’t have a good transition into the full game yet. One was alright and the first was some good questions, the second had less compelling questions but felt orderly enough to not bother me. The third was super random and out of place imo.
I agree, but it was meant as sarcasm to banana’s qs.
How did i prolong rvs until coj declared it ended with his post?
Pedit you expected a response? People are entitled to believe who they think are scum.
You laid out some points nm and nos just blarbed out votes.
WaltertheDunce10
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:52 am

I recognize tour cote has valid criticism of my gameplay so far.
Nm nosferatu
Any fucking reads?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”