Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3700 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:22 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 3683, Titus wrote:Bingle - I would play this different as scum.
I've towncased you, DGB, Froppy and Vecna. I've also been actively trying to get Galron blasted for what feels like months at this point.

My preference goes Galron > EJ > Alch > People I could be wrong about but probably am not > Adorable > You > DGB.

Galron is tied with every other option at 1 vote. Just because I can't get any traction in this shit show doesn't mean I haven't tried.

Actually, fuckit.

VOTE: EJ

Maybe Adorable will listen to me and vig Galron.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3701 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:34 am

Post by Galron »

In post 3699, Bingle wrote:
In post 3694, Galron wrote:I ran across a couple of posts where Bingle said no to Logicalisticlist unless it was specifically him and Thun/Adorable.
Pics? Cause iirc the closest I got to this was saying that Thundorable def shot chk unless specifically LC/Thundorable team (which isn't an AI proof) and that I preferred LC/Thun if we aimed for information blasting early yesterday (in game day).
In post 3289, Bingle wrote:
In post 3278, Vecna wrote:Yet LC was at the bottom of your readslist, and you were actively disagreeing with me over my solve?
I was actively disagreeing with you over the strength of the slip you'd found. Our PoE's have been roughly aligned since the beginning of the day.

You've talked me around on most of what I was townreading un for, and I admit it is entirely possible I was just wrong on the townread there. If you're asking for why I want Froppy right now, there's three factors:

The wagon on Froppy had better company.
If I'm wrong, we potentially get more information from LC if we leave him alive.
The LC wagon was both at E-2 without a filled playerlist and is suspicious AF.

I've been thinking quite a bit about A50, and I think it's completely reasonable that he would have given chk a biscuit N2. I doubt he would have ever targeted Alch/DGB/Pooky. He probably would not have targeted anyone who crumbed biscuit. I don't think he would have targeted me, both because as town I would have been a priority nightkill to him so he'd assume mainscum went after me and because as scum I would have been able to fool him. I blatantly don't agree with your reflector theory, but the more recent supposition of a scum rolecop matches the gamestate near perfectly, and explains how the signalling would have started handily. A scum rolecop also interacts favorably with Alch's claimed role, all of the flipped roles, and a mafia traitor who is unknown to both parties. A scum rolecop and a scum tracker doesn't really make sense, (they perform the same function) and LC is almost certainly a tracker unless he's scum with specifically Adorable.

In doing said pondering, I had a thought about LC, and I think he was targeted by the JK night 1. It makes sense, in a backwards sort of way. He was fairly town read, and I could see Lav thinking he might draw a scumkill. I could definitely see him being chosen to perform the scumkill if he was scum, since there was little suspicion about his slot at the time.

I unvoted to give Adorable a chance to weigh in, but I'm probably going to revote Froppy when that happens.
This is one of the posts I remember. I don't know if that was conditional or not. It doesn't read that way.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3702 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:35 am

Post by Galron »

In post 3697, Froppy wrote:
In post 3694, Galron wrote:I'm to the point where I'm ready to take another look at your Bingle argument if you want to drag that out again.

My main is Adorable, but she's "self-confirming." As I was going through the game a couple of days ago, I ran across a couple of posts where Bingle said no to Logicalisticlist unless it was specifically him and Thun/Adorable. But you guys don't want to touch that slot because of the "self-confirming" nature of it.

Elsa is my number two. Elsa has lied about his role and other things multiple times and now says he's a PGO, which, if true, should have been signaled early on or at least he should have tried to draw a NK. So I don't believe the PGO claim and wouldn't be surprised if he's somehow compatible with Alchemist.

Alch would be my number 3. For several reasons I think we've been over and I don't really have time to flesh out right now.

I don't know. I get the feeling that this game has been lost already. I feel super pessimistic at this point that we're going to make the right decision.
Is this the reasoning why you are voting for me?
I'm voting to make noise. No one's done anything for days, and we need some movement.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3703 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1862, Logicalicaltist wrote:Flailing*
Flailing is the word he corrected there. :lol:
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3704 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1925, Bingle wrote:DGB
Vecna
A50
chkflip
UN
Logic
Pooky
Drew
Pisskop
EJ
Galron
TLich

Roughly where I stand. The middle ground is shaky as hell, but I'd say everything chk and above is fairly solidly town and I'd be shocked if neither Galron nor TLich were scum.
I've been a scum read for more than a month. That's consistent anyway.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3705 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 3701, Galron wrote:This is one of the posts I remember. I don't know if that was conditional or not. It doesn't read that way.
The statement I made already proved to be true, though?

Like, the statement was LC is {scum with adorable} or {a tracker}.

LC was provably a tracker. If LC had flipped nottracker scum, I would 1000% be going after adorable, because the risk LC would have had to take to guess adorableslot shot chk in order to claim it before hand would have been insane, but the either or statement is already fulfilled and thus useless.

It's like if I say I have mod information that either DGB is the last scum or TL was a bookie. The statement is true because TL was a bookie. It has absolutely no bearing on whether DGB is or is not scum. (She isn't, Titus.) Adorable is not scum because game balance and provable role. The dichotomy that LC either tracked that slot or was scum with that slot is useless, because LC tracked that slot is completely possible.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3706 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:18 am

Post by Galron »

In post 3705, Bingle wrote:
In post 3701, Galron wrote:This is one of the posts I remember. I don't know if that was conditional or not. It doesn't read that way.
The statement I made already proved to be true, though?

Like, the statement was LC is {scum with adorable} or {a tracker}.

LC was provably a tracker. If LC had flipped nottracker scum, I would 1000% be going after adorable, because the risk LC would have had to take to guess adorableslot shot chk in order to claim it before hand would have been insane, but the either or statement is already fulfilled and thus useless.

It's like if I say I have mod information that either DGB is the last scum or TL was a bookie. The statement is true because TL was a bookie. It has absolutely no bearing on whether DGB is or is not scum. (She isn't, Titus.) Adorable is not scum because game balance and provable role. The dichotomy that LC either tracked that slot or was scum with that slot is useless, because LC tracked that slot is completely possible.
There wasn't much risk because as you said in , Thun called his shot. And if Thun and Logic were scum together, there was no risk whatsoever. Thus my vote on Adorable at the beginning of this phase.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3707 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Bingle »

None of that matters in the slightest though. LC was actually a tracker, and talking about hypotheticals where he wasn't is a waste of time.

If you want to know why I think LC tracked townThun, which is slightly less of a waste of time but still pretty time waste-y, that'd be because chk was obvtown in light of the TLich flip. Thun should never have shot there, and that he claimed he did proves to me that he wasn't paying attention to the thread at all. It doesn't change anything about the lack of town power if Adorable is scum or the fact that 2 kills confirms Adorable is town, which are the actually reasons to never eliminate there today.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3708 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 3691, Vecna wrote:
In post 3678, Titus wrote:VOTE: Froppy

Whatever. Don't like voting with Vecna or DGB. Don't want Galron. So Froppy or Vecna it is.

Can we please start voting now?
so instead youre voting for my theory, the one you continuously feel the need to redicule.

refreshing. you clearly have no idea whats going on this game but got lucky on your previous days and feel this incessant need to act this haughty constantly.

get over it
That's why I question the
Third Party Garbage
fake cop clear.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3709 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:21 pm

In post 3694, Galron wrote:Elsa is my number two. Elsa has lied about his role and other things multiple times and now says he's a PGO, which, if true, should have been signaled early on or at least he should have tried to draw a NK. So I don't believe the PGO claim and wouldn't be surprised if he's somehow compatible with Alchemist.
I'd rather vote EJ than Froppy.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3710 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:22 pm

In post 3694, Galron wrote:My main is Adorable, but she's "self-confirming." As I was going through the game a couple of days ago, I ran across a couple of posts where Bingle said no to Logicalisticlist unless it was specifically him and Thun/Adorable. But you guys don't want to touch that slot because of the "self-confirming" nature of it.
I don't get that "self-confirming" stuff.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3711 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:26 pm

In post 3707, Bingle wrote:Thun should never have shot there, and that he claimed he did proves to me that he wasn't paying attention to the thread at all.
I AM STILL SORE ABOUT THIS

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3712 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:28 pm

Bingle, tell me why you think Galron is more scum than Elsa Jay.

Elsa Jay's rosary of fake claims were all self-serving and disingenuous and I didn't like them one bit.

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3713 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

Check check 1 2
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3714 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 3710, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3694, Galron wrote:My main is Adorable, but she's "self-confirming." As I was going through the game a couple of days ago, I ran across a couple of posts where Bingle said no to Logicalisticlist unless it was specifically him and Thun/Adorable. But you guys don't want to touch that slot because of the "self-confirming" nature of it.
I don't get that "self-confirming" stuff.
Talk to Bingle about it. He's got it all figured out.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3715 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by Galron »

That's where it looks like it's headed, and with Elsa being everyone's first, second or third choice, I don't know what that means.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3716 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 3713, Alchemist21 wrote:Check check 1 2
Speak.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3717 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 3707, Bingle wrote:None of that matters in the slightest though. LC was actually a tracker, and talking about hypotheticals where he wasn't is a waste of time.

If you want to know why I think LC tracked townThun, which is slightly less of a waste of time but still pretty time waste-y, that'd be because chk was obvtown in light of the TLich flip. Thun should never have shot there, and that he claimed he did proves to me that he wasn't paying attention to the thread at all. It doesn't change anything about the lack of town power if Adorable is scum or the fact that 2 kills confirms Adorable is town, which are the actually reasons to never eliminate there today.
I didn't ask, but since you put it out there, I don't follow. Connecting the dots, Logical tracked Thun because Thun said he was going to shoot chkflip? How does chk being obvtown play into that?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3718 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by Galron »

What would happen if A50 were to visit a PGO?
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #3719 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 3718, Galron wrote:What would happen if A50 were to visit a PGO?
I'd shoot him but still be poisoned. Just like if we Vig shot me I'd still die, the person who targets me dies too. Another example a cop would still find me innocent even though they'd die
DrippingGoofball wrote:Bingle, tell me why you think Galron is more scum than Elsa Jay.

Elsa Jay's rosary of fake claims were all self-serving and disingenuous and I didn't like them one bit.
I fake claim 3-5 times a game anyway, self serve to help town, and I'm pretty genuine when it isn't obvious sarcasm.

Alch you've played with town me before right? Titus too, but I think Titus also doesn't like my playstyle.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3720 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by Vecna »

im probably just being terrible this game, but I really have gut feelings that tell me that EJ and Galron are just town here
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3721 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Alchemist
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3722 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:35 pm

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

VOTE: Alchemist21

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3723 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 3719, Elsa Jay wrote:Alch you've played with town me before right?
I think it was just once when we had mirror roles and were able to crumb to each other.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #3724 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Oh right last time we were scum together, anime Upick I think? Fun.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”