CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

i thought the opposite when i read it over a few weeks ago, but i also had BM as a day 1 TR so im not going to push it too hard

still leaning toward kerset before fidg though
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by Fidget »

Midway how can I be your favorite elimination if you townread me? Do you townread everyone else in the playerlist more ?

It is not me so you need to start thinking about who your second pick is
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by midwaybear »

well i townread everyone to some extent
i did not townread blair though. My second pick is puppy, but I'll need to think hard in LYLO
ready2rock
ready2rock
Goon
ready2rock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by ready2rock »

In post 821, CantHateAPuppy wrote:you can scumread me if you want, i'm tired of this game and not sure how much im going to fight it

spent the whole game posting against a lurkbase, talking to blank walls, then having to compromise because nobody's around to work things out. think i played a bad day 1 but that was over a month ago now. not going to hash it all out again at the finish. w/e

pedit: leaving this post as-is lol
This made me chuckle

And I get the frustration. I've enjoyed playing with you my last 2 games for what that's worth. And I do agree with midway being town.

@Midway would you say that your read is more on your previous reads of Blair, or PoE? And what are your thoughts on puppy?

PEdit: I guess I got beaten to asking Midway this haha
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by Fidget »

I'm going to play assuming my midway townread is correct since everyone but Kerset appears to be in agreement. Game is very likely already lost if he's scum

I am scared to vote Puppy because if I'm wrong it's game-losing. The elimination as it appears currently is going to be me + {Puppy/Kerset}, correct?

I need to psyche myself up for one last go at trying to solve this
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by midwaybear »

Why is it game losing if you vote puppy and he's town?
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 829, Fidget wrote:The elimination as it appears currently is going to be me + {Puppy/Kerset}, correct?
Can't get rid of both of them so long as I'm dying
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by Fidget »

I'm not going to complain about it, my slot seemed pretty unfavorable while I was rereading. I get why and that's largely why I was confused both Kerset and Puppy had me at the top of their reads at various points
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by midwaybear »

well maybe i can make the right choice in lylo...
it will be my first one though so no guarantees. I'll still listen to your case though.
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

i've played with blair a few times now and i think her scum game would be very more high energy, even if she had to lurk out. i don't think ydrasse would have been lynched if blair was scum
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 833, midwaybear wrote:well maybe i can make the right choice in lylo...
it will be my first one though so no guarantees. I'll still listen to your case though.
or we could make the right launch now and not have to deal with lylo
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by midwaybear »

blair was moving to a new house, so while I would normally agree that she would be better, it might not have been the case this time.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Fidget »

I see three ways this could go down (obv assuming midway is town), A.) we eliminate Puppy or Kerset, they're scum, yay

B.) we eliminate Puppy or Kerset, we go to Xylo and I would then know which one of them is scum and somehow I've got to prove it to try and save the game

or C.) We eliminate me first and you can use my input to potentially aide you in Xylo

I am not very excited at the thought of B happening
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 836, midwaybear wrote:blair was moving to a new house, so while I would normally agree that she would be better, it might not have been the case this time.
but i don't think blair was moving during day 1, which was over a month ago by this point. i think if blair was scum we would not have launched ydrasse (and i know this is almost the opposite, but i don't think blair would have then tried a counterwagon at the last moment if scum either)
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by Fidget »

Whoever is scum in Puppy/Kerset/Fidget has to get rid of the other two in back to back elims to win. Or at least, that's what I was assuming

It's a bit counter-intuitive for Puppy to advocate for my slot being town although I was operating under the assumption he was going to eliminate Kerset then flip on me the next day

And Kerset actually wants to put midway on the chopping block rather than me

So whoever is scum here is playing a bit more complicated game than just sticking to scumreading the other two
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by midwaybear »

tough game I agree. I guess I can look into some isos.
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 839, Fidget wrote:So whoever is scum here is playing a bit more complicated game than just sticking to scumreading the other two
i think this is kind of an interesting thing to be thinking and not something scum trying to fake it would make up

so if i stick to my blair townread, it's midway/kerset. and if i stick to my midway townread, it's fidget/kerset. ergo it's kerset again
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by Fidget »

Sigh. I like Puppy defending me from midway and also im falling for the (somewhat) AtE on the last page
In post 821, CantHateAPuppy wrote:you can scumread me if you want, i'm tired of this game and not sure how much im going to fight it

spent the whole game posting against a lurkbase, talking to blank walls, then having to compromise because nobody's around to work things out. think i played a bad day 1 but that was over a month ago now. not going to hash it all out again at the finish. w/e

pedit: leaving this post as-is lol
I could just end my analysis there and vote Kerset. I did have them as my favorite pick for scum after my reread although I'm forgetting exactly what it is I saw during the reread

Ah yes then that'd be Battle Mage. I didn't *really* think Battle Mage was scum either while rereading. But his positioning on the Ydrasse wagon was very believable for a scum partner. He didn't go on Ydrasse til late and he didn't trust IV at first from what I recall
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by Fidget »

Does scum Kerset need midway on the elimination table? What's the point of that scumread? I disagree with it highly and I don't find it very strong reasoning, but does that make them scum?

And whats the idea behind the Backup Bulletproof claim? Why would Kerset want to trick us into thinking it's Xylo with all the traitor spec?!

I would vote Kerset in a heartbeat if I could work out the answers to these
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Fidget »

If we cut the game down to midway/Puppy/Fidget I wouldn't be too upset losing to either of you. From what I can tell and how Ive read you two, you would have played a quite good scum game

Especially the super early bus from midway. Very unexpected
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

imo the last few posts from fidget are screaming town energy in a way that kerset's didn't

don't want to commit myself to a strong opinion so easily but... thinking about it, when talking with kerset i wasn't getting strong town vibes like i'm getting from fidg now
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by Fidget »

Kerset I feel I would be very comfortable scumreading if it weren't for two things: A.) the wack claim and B.) Battle Mage wasn't really that scummy

Puppy has a very easy path to winning by scumreading Blair or just caving in like midway does and being fine eliminating me. Don't see why he defends me so hard when he'll HAVE to do a 180 tomorrow.

Where are we going wrong?!
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by midwaybear »

idk lol
ydrasse interacted pretty naturally with her scumbuddy in newbie 2012, so I guess my TR on BM due to interactions has a little less validity...
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by Fidget »

Fidget wrote:Kerset I feel I would be very comfortable scumreading if it weren't for two things: A.) the wack claim and B.) Battle Mage wasn't really that scummy

Puppy has a very easy path to winning by scumreading Blair or just caving in like midway does and being fine eliminating me. Don't see why he defends me so hard when he'll HAVE to do a 180 tomorrow.

Where are we going wrong?!
Correction: where am I going wrong?

I still can't justify choosing anyone other than Kerset
ready2rock
ready2rock
Goon
ready2rock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by ready2rock »

In post 843, Fidget wrote:Does scum Kerset need midway on the elimination table? What's the point of that scumread? I disagree with it highly and I don't find it very strong reasoning, but does that make them scum?

And whats the idea behind the Backup Bulletproof claim? Why would Kerset want to trick us into thinking it's Xylo with all the traitor spec?!

I would vote Kerset in a heartbeat if I could work out the answers to these
These are things keeping me from reading this slot as scum as well

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”