Mini Normal 2159 | Cinder Block Mafia | Game Over!

GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:16 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

Votecount 1.4

WaltertheDunce10(3)
~ (12), (8), (25)

Nosferatu(2)
~ (7), (38)
Frogsterking(2)
~ (39), (25)
sordros(1)
~ (19)
Not_Mafia(1)
~ (14)
geraintm(1)
~ (39)
callforjudgement(1)
~ (14)

Not Voting (2): (23), sordros(6)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to eliminate.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2020-09-06 11:18:30)

FLAVOR
Last edited by GeorgeBailey on Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
GeorgeBailey
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:18 am

Post by callforjudgement »

@Frogsterking: Do you view Nosferatu as significantly scummier than sordros? If so, what's the difference between the two slots?
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:19 am

Post by SJReaver »

I hope you all are enjoying the game.
WaltertheDunce10
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:19 am

Post by WaltertheDunce10 »

From 273 Agreed with that on the frog point
Also odd that Nos would take such offense to it.
Also that he thinks that nm posts quality content on the rqs point.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:41 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 270, callforjudgement wrote:RCEnigma is probably the most likely scum on the Walter wagon (#256 looks a lot like a post-justification of "why this wagon, not that one?"), although this isn't all that strong a tell.
The Implication frog was making was that Nosferatu looks scummy for establishing a counterwagon (presumably frog would believe on town) but Frog would be the wagon Nosferatu is pushing pressure away from, making Nosferatu scummy for diverting from scum onto town.

Scum doesn't theater like that and I don't believe nos/frog to be partners. Also don't believe frog suggests he's scum being wagoned away from.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:56 am

Post by SJReaver »

I don't see the Walter votes as being scummy. I just posted about how Walter acts when he's being voted on in what was clearly a defense of that slot. Walter then went from light scum reading me to town reading me.

A townie might vote Walter to see if he responds how I said he would or to see if I'd get aggressive in my defense.

Walter could be my scum buddy, we could be town masons, he might be scum wanting to use a townie as a shield, I might be scum trying to curry favor with a player I know gets miselimed. As he and I are currently active, putting vote pressure on his slot is a smart move.
In post 279, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 270, callforjudgement wrote:RCEnigma is probably the most likely scum on the Walter wagon (#256 looks a lot like a post-justification of "why this wagon, not that one?"), although this isn't all that strong a tell.
The Implication frog was making was that Nosferatu looks scummy for establishing a counterwagon (presumably frog would believe on town) but Frog would be the wagon Nosferatu is pushing pressure away from, making Nosferatu scummy for diverting from scum onto town.

Scum doesn't theater like that and I don't believe nos/frog to be partners. Also don't believe frog suggests he's scum being wagoned away from.
How does scum usually theater?
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:53 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 279, RCEnigma wrote:...and I don't believe nos/frog to be partners.
Why not? Could you be wrong there?
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:56 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 267, Nosferatu wrote:he posted too many questions its not that deep
Oh I see so nothing. ;)
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:01 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 280, SJReaver wrote:How does scum usually theater?
Not by implying to the thread that they are partners....I would imagine.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:03 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 281, ItalianoVD wrote:
I could be wrong about everything I've said here. But it would be silly of me to think I am.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:14 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 284, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 281, ItalianoVD wrote:
I could be wrong about everything I've said here. But it would be silly of me to think I am.
Aight. I get you.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:35 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 282, ItalianoVD wrote:
Oh I see so nothing. ;)
idk why u were looking for something where there is none
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:54 am

Post by geraintm »

Only a quick post before bed, will post properly tomorrow, but i think mynaim this game is to make it last long enough that mod runs out of images of bricks
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 273, SJReaver wrote:Also odd that Foster should be upset with active lurking given they have one of the lowest post counts.
Not really. Active lurking and low post count don't have much in common. Ripped straight from the Mafiascum wiki:
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... ve_Lurking

"Active Lurking, also referred to as Fluffposting or Fillering, is the act of posting (thus differentiating it from ordinary Lurking), but the material posted is irrelevant or otherwise useless for scumhunting.

Examples of active lurking include posts made only of taunts, excuses for not posting, incoherent gibberish that will lead people to suspect that you do not have the Internet savvy to play Mafia, general bland agreement with whatever is going on, prod dodges, and so forth. For the less couth readers, this is frequently called "bullshitting" in MeatWorld.

This tactic is employed by scum who wish to appear more active than they actually are; either for the scum who has no comment on the current matter but does not want to seem like they are lurking, or for the lurker who wants to paint themselves as slightly better than some other lurker.

The effectiveness of this tactic is quite impressive if players are not specifically looking for it. It is a common Town mistake to wish for the elimination of people they violently disagree with over the people who post whatever they can to stay on the periphery. However, Towns nowadays are often aware of this behaviour and will consider it a major scumtell."

In post 271, callforjudgement wrote:(And #, which Italiano posted while I was writing that, says pretty much the same thing in using many fewer words. This makes me suspect that Italiano is town, having come to the same conclusion as me independently from the same evidence.)
This line of thinking is a mistake in my opinion.
In post 276, callforjudgement wrote:@Frogsterking: Do you view Nosferatu as significantly scummier than sordros? If so, what's the difference between the two slots?
Yes. Here are the top four differences:

#1 Experience

It's easy to see sordros is new to the format of the game. Here is his first post in the spoilers below:

Spoiler:
In post 51, sordros wrote:
In post 15, ItalianoVD wrote:I know a few players in the playerlist (SJReaver, Frogsterking, & Walter)

I don’t know the others, but this is for everyone...

1. What is your mafia experience?
2. What is your play style strength(s)? Weakness(es)? Do you know?
3. In your opinion, what is the most important thing to look for while scumhunting? While townreading?

I’ll go first.
  • - This is my 5th game game onsite, however, I have been playing the wolf/village variation of the game on a forum called WeBL since about 2006. I’m still learning how to play the game on this platform; trying to get the terms down and all that; still learning the roles and alignment s and slots and all that, so by mafia standards I’m still a noob. ;)
    - I’d have to say my strength is the ability to townread players. Because of my overall experience I am right on village/town reads probably about 80-85% of the time all time. It’s obviously not that high on here, but still fairly high enough, I’d say about 55%. My weakness is scumhunting. A large part of this is my overthinking. Many times I’ve talked myself out of scumreads or finding wolves because of this. No matter how much I’ve tried to alleviate this flaw it keeps biting me in the butt, so I figured I’d focus on my strength and try to keep strengthening that.
    - I think looking for inconsistencies and either passiveness or aggressiveness given the context. When I townread, it’s mainly gut sometimes as I can’t point to something specific, but I’d say I look for a player being disagreeable and/or a player who has his own thoughts and mind and doesn’t go with the crowd.
Look forward to your answers.
Hello fellows!
I like this way to get things going.

I’ve played mafia here for a while a long time ago and played werewolf/mafia here and there over the years.
I don’t think I’m introspective enough to know my real strengths and weaknesses, but I guess I’m kind of good at paying attention to detail when I have enough time and spotting inconsistencies, which I think is the best way to hunt mafia scum.
I get a townie vibe from people who participate and keeps things clear, without inconsistencies. Problem is a good mafia player will strive to achieve just that.
That’s what keeps things interesting for this game I guess.

Peace!

#2 Intent

Because of difference #1, Experience, it's difficult to discern whether sordros's lack of presence is due to difficulty keeping up with the pace of the game or a desire to hide something. Contrast this with Nosferatu whose intent to not contribute is very purposeful in the spoilers below:

Spoiler:
In post 176, Nosferatu wrote:prodge to post when i'm sober
In post 179, Nosferatu wrote:im posting for the mod not you doofus
In post 251, Nosferatu wrote:
WaltertheDunce10 wrote:I recognize tour cote has valid criticism of my gameplay so far.
Nm nosferatu
Any fucking reads?
thats a lil personal dont u think?

#3 Openness

Despite the lack of presence, in contrast to Nosferatu's evasiveness in the examples above, it's easy to find examples of sordros participating in the discussion in some way. In addition to sordros's intro post in the spoilers under #1, more examples of sordros providing unsolicited input into the discussion in the spoilers below:

Spoiler:
In post 68, sordros wrote:
In post 30, SJReaver wrote:We don't know anything about the set-up?

No idea how many mafia there are, if there are more than two factions? No idea what roles people might have?

This is weird. I don't like it.
In post 44, BananaCucho wrote:Here's some better questions guys:

1) What do you like most about cinderblocks

2) What is your favorite concrete color mix?

3) When was the first time a cinder block changed your life?

4) What is the capital of Assyria?

5) Do you believe the Church and gospel of Jesus Christ have been restored through the Prophet Joseph Smith?
1. They are solid.
2. Grayish
3. When it smashed my toes
4. Assur?
5. More input required to compute
In post 79, sordros wrote:Wow. At this point in time you are suspicious of the labeled RVS?
I guess I’d think it depends on the bandwidth each player has to invest on this but honestly I don’t get any clear read from what I’ve read so far. I’d consider random voting still valid. Let me go back and review the posts...
In post 117, sordros wrote:
In post 81, callforjudgement wrote:
In post 77, SJReaver wrote:
In post 75, Raya36 wrote:More from me tomorrow
What happens when someone fluffposts a lot is that the thread ends up expanding quickly and making the useful content harder to find; then people end up dreading having to catch up (and get frustrated at the "thread has been bumped" indicators), stop reading for a while, their eyes glaze over and they stop scumhunting. Then scum win. Reducing the number of posts like that (even if you simply just combine them) makes it easier for players to get into the game, and makes people generally easier to read.
Oh I can definitely agree to that. Too much volume makes it harder for me to catch-up and easier for smart scum to hide between the lines.

#4 Attention

Sordoros's attention seems to be on group discussions and thoughts and feelings of other players. If he's not interested in opening new lines of discussions, he's at least interested in continuing existing ones. He also seems to avoid discussions containing filler. This is in contrast with Nosferatu whose attention is on filler and shutting down lines of discussion (especially shutting down lines regarding scum tells and/or himself):

Spoiler:
In post 264, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 255, Frogsterking wrote:Wouldn't call active lurking + silent BW + immediate counter BW from three other players a null slot or bad excuse for a vote.
u unironically sat down at ur computer and said that u didnt believe that i would post sober bc the person in my avatar was smoking LMAO
In post 286, Nosferatu wrote:
Oh I see so nothing. ;)
In post 245, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 204, geraintm wrote:
In post 195, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 96, geraintm wrote:
In post 46, RCEnigma wrote:By the end of page 3 I will have caught 1 scum.

Proceed.
Nope. By the end of day 1 no one will have caught scum. Never happened before, it isnt going to change here
Wdym by “no one will have caught scum”
I find day 1s fairly useless, way too much noise and people being too clever. no one has got any info to go on and day one is just random....excepting scum never get lynched.
thats cause you suck at the game
Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Walter

RQS should be permabannable
finally some quality content

Final Notes:

There was one post from sordoros I thought could be a scum tell because of its potential to be gloating:

Spoiler:
In post 70, sordros wrote:

Proceed.
Awesome! Looking forward to that!

I also thought Nosferatu's reaction to my FoS was terrible in addition to his silent BW in the spoilers below:
Spoiler:
In post 210, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 182, Frogsterking wrote:I feel like Nosferatu if he flipped town would just post some filler there instead of explaining that he couldn't post filler because he's drunk.

Like you really think a guy who took the time to upload an animated avatar of some movie star consuming a cigar or joint or whatever the fuck that is would feel too self-aware to post some filler because he's been drinking?
what are you even saying bro
which one of us was drinking last night lmao
In post 265, Nosferatu wrote:wait until sober to post*
In post 238, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: walter

Overall sordoros appears closer to new-neutral than new-scum from my point of view while Nosferatu straight up deserves a BW.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

am i getting punk'd lmao?

u accused me of active lurking on like my 2nd or 3rd post lmao?

did prodging become AI while i was away im starting to get lost in the sauce rn
last.fm
gtkas
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 289, Nosferatu wrote:am i getting punk'd lmao?

u accused me of active lurking on like my 2nd or 3rd post lmao?

did prodging become AI while i was away im starting to get lost in the sauce rn
VOTE: Nosferatu VOTE: Nosferatu
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m with Nosferatu here, that’s way to early to attempt to suggest active lurking
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 230, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:What is bad from my perspective of 91 is the second part on the part about tomorrownow she may have picked up a scum italiano but it does not seem helpful. K, enthuisiastic, yes.
The come get me scum posts that are 112 113 and 114, and 115 where she says she is scum.
Do you think claiming scum more likely comes from scum though? Especially from someone new?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 240, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 220, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 191, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 48, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:5.
No.
Here I developed some even better questions!
1. Is it okay to put rotting produce into an uncooked stead as a filler?
What is the cinderblock you would like most as a pet?
Are pineapples good on pizzas?
VOTE: Walther
Now you’re just wasting time and space with this
Why would you call this out but not call me out for doing the exact same thing?

I disagree with any notion of "wasting time" when we have 2 week long days lol
His explicitly comes off as wasting time
You just seem like a less serious person in general

But to elaborate, the prolonging of the RQS came off as scum who didn’t have a good transition into the full game yet. One was alright and the first was some good questions, the second had less compelling questions but felt orderly enough to not bother me. The third was super random and out of place imo.
The third from Walter felt like trying to fit in
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 288, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 273, SJReaver wrote:Also odd that Foster should be upset with active lurking given they have one of the lowest post counts.
Not really. Active lurking and low post count don't have much in common. Ripped straight from the Mafiascum wiki:
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... ve_Lurking

"Active Lurking, also referred to as Fluffposting or Fillering, is the act of posting (thus differentiating it from ordinary Lurking), but the material posted is irrelevant or otherwise useless for scumhunting.

Examples of active lurking include posts made only of taunts, excuses for not posting, incoherent gibberish that will lead people to suspect that you do not have the Internet savvy to play Mafia, general bland agreement with whatever is going on, prod dodges, and so forth. For the less couth readers, this is frequently called "bullshitting" in MeatWorld.

This tactic is employed by scum who wish to appear more active than they actually are; either for the scum who has no comment on the current matter but does not want to seem like they are lurking, or for the lurker who wants to paint themselves as slightly better than some other lurker.

The effectiveness of this tactic is quite impressive if players are not specifically looking for it. It is a common Town mistake to wish for the elimination of people they violently disagree with over the people who post whatever they can to stay on the periphery. However, Towns nowadays are often aware of this behaviour and will consider it a major scumtell."

In post 271, callforjudgement wrote:(And #, which Italiano posted while I was writing that, says pretty much the same thing in using many fewer words. This makes me suspect that Italiano is town, having come to the same conclusion as me independently from the same evidence.)
This line of thinking is a mistake in my opinion.
In post 276, callforjudgement wrote:@Frogsterking: Do you view Nosferatu as significantly scummier than sordros? If so, what's the difference between the two slots?
Yes. Here are the top four differences:

#1 Experience

It's easy to see sordros is new to the format of the game. Here is his first post in the spoilers below:

Spoiler:
In post 51, sordros wrote:
In post 15, ItalianoVD wrote:I know a few players in the playerlist (SJReaver, Frogsterking, & Walter)

I don’t know the others, but this is for everyone...

1. What is your mafia experience?
2. What is your play style strength(s)? Weakness(es)? Do you know?
3. In your opinion, what is the most important thing to look for while scumhunting? While townreading?

I’ll go first.
  • - This is my 5th game game onsite, however, I have been playing the wolf/village variation of the game on a forum called WeBL since about 2006. I’m still learning how to play the game on this platform; trying to get the terms down and all that; still learning the roles and alignment s and slots and all that, so by mafia standards I’m still a noob. ;)
    - I’d have to say my strength is the ability to townread players. Because of my overall experience I am right on village/town reads probably about 80-85% of the time all time. It’s obviously not that high on here, but still fairly high enough, I’d say about 55%. My weakness is scumhunting. A large part of this is my overthinking. Many times I’ve talked myself out of scumreads or finding wolves because of this. No matter how much I’ve tried to alleviate this flaw it keeps biting me in the butt, so I figured I’d focus on my strength and try to keep strengthening that.
    - I think looking for inconsistencies and either passiveness or aggressiveness given the context. When I townread, it’s mainly gut sometimes as I can’t point to something specific, but I’d say I look for a player being disagreeable and/or a player who has his own thoughts and mind and doesn’t go with the crowd.
Look forward to your answers.
Hello fellows!
I like this way to get things going.

I’ve played mafia here for a while a long time ago and played werewolf/mafia here and there over the years.
I don’t think I’m introspective enough to know my real strengths and weaknesses, but I guess I’m kind of good at paying attention to detail when I have enough time and spotting inconsistencies, which I think is the best way to hunt mafia scum.
I get a townie vibe from people who participate and keeps things clear, without inconsistencies. Problem is a good mafia player will strive to achieve just that.
That’s what keeps things interesting for this game I guess.

Peace!

#2 Intent

Because of difference #1, Experience, it's difficult to discern whether sordros's lack of presence is due to difficulty keeping up with the pace of the game or a desire to hide something. Contrast this with Nosferatu whose intent to not contribute is very purposeful in the spoilers below:

Spoiler:
In post 176, Nosferatu wrote:prodge to post when i'm sober
In post 179, Nosferatu wrote:im posting for the mod not you doofus
In post 251, Nosferatu wrote:
WaltertheDunce10 wrote:I recognize tour cote has valid criticism of my gameplay so far.
Nm nosferatu
Any fucking reads?
thats a lil personal dont u think?

#3 Openness

Despite the lack of presence, in contrast to Nosferatu's evasiveness in the examples above, it's easy to find examples of sordros participating in the discussion in some way. In addition to sordros's intro post in the spoilers under #1, more examples of sordros providing unsolicited input into the discussion in the spoilers below:

Spoiler:
In post 68, sordros wrote:
In post 30, SJReaver wrote:We don't know anything about the set-up?

No idea how many mafia there are, if there are more than two factions? No idea what roles people might have?

This is weird. I don't like it.
In post 44, BananaCucho wrote:Here's some better questions guys:

1) What do you like most about cinderblocks

2) What is your favorite concrete color mix?

3) When was the first time a cinder block changed your life?

4) What is the capital of Assyria?

5) Do you believe the Church and gospel of Jesus Christ have been restored through the Prophet Joseph Smith?
1. They are solid.
2. Grayish
3. When it smashed my toes
4. Assur?
5. More input required to compute
In post 79, sordros wrote:Wow. At this point in time you are suspicious of the labeled RVS?
I guess I’d think it depends on the bandwidth each player has to invest on this but honestly I don’t get any clear read from what I’ve read so far. I’d consider random voting still valid. Let me go back and review the posts...
In post 117, sordros wrote:
In post 81, callforjudgement wrote:
In post 77, SJReaver wrote:
In post 75, Raya36 wrote:More from me tomorrow
What happens when someone fluffposts a lot is that the thread ends up expanding quickly and making the useful content harder to find; then people end up dreading having to catch up (and get frustrated at the "thread has been bumped" indicators), stop reading for a while, their eyes glaze over and they stop scumhunting. Then scum win. Reducing the number of posts like that (even if you simply just combine them) makes it easier for players to get into the game, and makes people generally easier to read.
Oh I can definitely agree to that. Too much volume makes it harder for me to catch-up and easier for smart scum to hide between the lines.

#4 Attention

Sordoros's attention seems to be on group discussions and thoughts and feelings of other players. If he's not interested in opening new lines of discussions, he's at least interested in continuing existing ones. He also seems to avoid discussions containing filler. This is in contrast with Nosferatu whose attention is on filler and shutting down lines of discussion (especially shutting down lines regarding scum tells and/or himself):

Spoiler:
In post 264, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 255, Frogsterking wrote:Wouldn't call active lurking + silent BW + immediate counter BW from three other players a null slot or bad excuse for a vote.
u unironically sat down at ur computer and said that u didnt believe that i would post sober bc the person in my avatar was smoking LMAO
In post 286, Nosferatu wrote:
Oh I see so nothing. ;)
In post 245, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 204, geraintm wrote:
In post 195, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 96, geraintm wrote:

Proceed.
Nope. By the end of day 1 no one will have caught scum. Never happened before, it isnt going to change here
Wdym by “no one will have caught scum”
I find day 1s fairly useless, way too much noise and people being too clever. no one has got any info to go on and day one is just random....excepting scum never get lynched.
thats cause you suck at the game
Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Walter

RQS should be permabannable
finally some quality content

Final Notes:

There was one post from sordoros I thought could be a scum tell because of its potential to be gloating:

Spoiler:
In post 70, sordros wrote:

Proceed.
Awesome! Looking forward to that!

I also thought Nosferatu's reaction to my FoS was terrible in addition to his silent BW in the spoilers below:
Spoiler:
In post 182, Frogsterking wrote:I feel like Nosferatu if he flipped town would just post some filler there instead of explaining that he couldn't post filler because he's drunk.

Like you really think a guy who took the time to upload an animated avatar of some movie star consuming a cigar or joint or whatever the fuck that is would feel too self-aware to post some filler because he's been drinking?

Overall sordoros appears closer to new-neutral than new-scum from my point of view while Nosferatu straight up deserves a BW.
Well at the very least he’s an unhelpful pointless townie
VOTE: Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 294, ItalianoVD wrote: Well at the very least he’s an unhelpful pointless townie
VOTE: Nosferatu
ok now i know somethings up bro you're not telling me you actually read that incoherent ramble and just said "well ya know hes not doing much"

WHAT
Frogsterking wrote:

he didnt even say what he didnt like bro

what the fuck is a silent bandwagon, a naked vote?

he literally quoted a correction you can't even tell what im talking about

this is like performance art
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

hes literally babbling and you're eating it up LMFAO did you even open the spoilers???
last.fm
gtkas
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by Raya36 »

I think Frog is probably town

also moving my vote somewhere more useful
VOTE: Walter
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 297, Raya36 wrote:I think Frog is probably town

also moving my vote somewhere more useful
VOTE: Walter
why do you think its more useful there???
last.fm
gtkas
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by Raya36 »

There's no wagon on callforjudgement anymore while there is on Walter. Plus I can barely read judgements posts so I need to go back through later

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”