Post by Umlaut »

Vote Count 3.4
Fidget
(1):
Kerset
(1):

Not voting
(3): Fidget, ready2rock, Kerset

With 5 alive, it takes 3 votes to launch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-08-28 21:36:00)
Last edited by Umlaut on Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
ready2rock
ready2rock
Goon
ready2rock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by ready2rock »

@Umlaut Battle Mage is still listed in your "Not Voting" instead of Kerset

Fixed, thanks
- Um
Last edited by Umlaut on Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:37 pm

Post by Fidget »

So, how fast do you guys wanna play this. Cause I am all for going to bed and trying again the next day. But i'm a replacement and haven't had as much time to dwell on stuff, so if you guys think you already know what you're gonna do, then no reason to wait for me

My current vote is just going to be agreement with r2r's decision. If the deadline were ending in 5 minutes I'd vote Kerset. I think if I said screw everything and just read the last 4 or 5ish pages, I'd say my reads would be scum>Kerset>Puppy>Midway

I think Puppy can still potentially be scum because I am decently falling for AtE there, and I dont think he had much in the way of clearing interactions with Ydrasse. Maybe that's why Kerset feels wrong and it's actually just Puppy.

BM had better interactions with Ydrasse although not perfect, he hesitated quite a bit on her wagon and was elsewhere most of the day. BM I found somewhat towny, although Kerset I just am not finding towny today other than the whole claim business and all that came with it.

And if midway's scum that just sucks don't it
ready2rock
ready2rock
Goon
ready2rock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by ready2rock »

In post 877, Fidget wrote: My current vote is just going to be agreement with r2r's decision
Well I've been wrong all game so don't put all your stock there quite yet.

I'm at scum>puppy>fidget>kerset>midway

And overall whoever's scum is playing quite well
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by Kerset »

If midway is scum and he wins then i am going to call all of you bad rather then him good. For 2 recent days he haven't even been pretending to scumhunt or solve. He keeps nodding to other people and follows common agreements.
giv me pagetop :(
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:57 pm

Post by Fidget »

Fair enough but that's his towngame

Actually from that post alone I kinda don't think it's Kerset. That reaction felt way too real
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by Fidget »

Bah, screw this game for now

I'm not townreading Midway off his body of work, it's more that I find his interactions with Ydrasse to be somewhat unbelievable if he's scum
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 879, Kerset wrote:If midway is scum and he wins then i am going to call all of you bad rather then him good. For 2 recent days he haven't even been pretending to scumhunt or solve. He keeps nodding to other people and follows common agreements.
:roll: :roll:
Yea yea
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 874, Kerset wrote:Midway what is your puppy read? You never spoke about it.
I thought he was townie early on, but I would vote him in LYLO most likely if it was me/you/him.
ready2rock
ready2rock
Goon
ready2rock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by ready2rock »

Fairly sure what I want to do, but gonna sleep on it for now and will try to be around earlier tomorrow than I was today
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 881, Fidget wrote:Bah, screw this game for now

I'm not townreading Midway off his body of work, it's more that I find his interactions with Ydrasse to be somewhat unbelievable if he's scum
funny, midway's interaction widh ydrasse is the only thing i could scumread him for
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by Fidget »

The only thing I've observed midway do since joining is "Yeah ur town Fidget but ummm I'm gonna have to kill ya"

I'm sure there was some stuff I liked about midway besides the Ydrasse interaction but I've all but forgotten them since I put him into the town corner and stopped really focusing on him at all
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

i want to sleep on it, im too tired to think rn and i want the chance to change my mind

i think my main townread on midway came because he argued day 2 that his day 1 made him clear. i didn't actually agree but liked the way he pushed himself forward like that
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by Fidget »

Interestingly enough I think that's largely why Kerset dislikes midway

Maybe one of us will have our third eye open after waking up tomorrow and the game'll be instantly solved
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:57 pm

Post by Fidget »

i just reread like the first twenty pages in bed cause this game stresses me out

Midway didnt push the Ydrasse wagon. im so dumb. the only time he pushed Ydrasse was when she was at 1 vote (his).

during crunch time where ydrasse and dunn both had a lot of steam end of day, he lobbed a ton of shade comments at Dunn despite voting for Ydrasse. and then switched to dunn. he never even says a word about ydrasse from what im seeing

IV, Nosferatu, Mafia Goon, and Puppy(to an extent) were all much more responsible for getting Ydrasse killed. while they were doing that, midway was questioning ppl townreading dunn and saying Dunns L-1 reaction wasnt hard to fake

it hardly makes sense for someone who thinks their option (the one they are voting FOR) is the best elim to then turn around and say "Yeah guys Dunn isnt swaying me you should finish him off". its odd

It looks like an early bus but it actually really wasnt, I think i interpreted it poorly on the first read. So either a.) im tired out of my mind and this reread is faulty so you should disregard this

or b.) My midway read is a total lie and I need to start weighing him against puppy

Also Kerset is way more likely town in that case

if midway is scum that perfectly explains why Puppy and Kerset feel towny and he doesnt. Kerset feels town from their predecessor, the claim, and that last frustrated comment abt midway. puppy idk also feels like town I'll go into it trrmow hopefully
In post 431, midwaybear wrote:
In post 426, innocentvillager wrote:i hope im doing the right thing

i am an investigative role
This is low key scummy because you aren’t specifying what role. I still will vote ydrasse though
VOTE: Ydrasse
this is still such a weird post to me. I do not get it. if he thinks IV is scummy, why is he voting Ydrasse?

i still cant think of an explanation for it honestly for any alignment

I am seriously considering the possibility that midway never intended for people to join him on Ydrasse and that credit grabbing at the end was him trying to salvage something from her death. Previously i had thought he was much more directly responsible for getting her killed but he really only pushed her when she wasnt under elimination pressure. but he makes it out like he did afterwards

Still though he might be town I guess because it was still a somewhat bold move to distance his partner early, just significantly less bold than i was thinking

anyway this has been me rambling at 5 am let me know if im more enlightened than before or if I just took a huge step backwards. I may completely change my mind tomorrow but i feel compelled to leave this here so i dont forget what I've been thinking abt thru the reread
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:40 am

Post by midwaybear »

In post 889, Fidget wrote:this is still such a weird post to me. I do not get it. if he thinks IV is scummy, why is he voting Ydrasse?
Probably because I wanted Ydrasse to flip scum more than IV. I actually thought Ydrasse was scummy(somewhat) and not really for IV beforehand.
I guess I didn't really push Ydrasse that much. That is true. She wasn't even that scummy compared to Dunn, so forgive me for that.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:46 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 889, Fidget wrote:this game stresses me out
Why? You said that we got one mislynch left and you don't receive major suspicion. As replacement you didn't invest that much in to this game, so you don't have much to lose. The only disaster that could happen for you would be elimination of bulletproof traitor.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:49 am

Post by Kerset »

and we got secret alt so no checking -.-
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:05 am

Post by midwaybear »

In post 891, Kerset wrote:
Why? You said that we got one mislynch left and you don't receive major suspicion. As replacement you didn't invest that much in to this game, so you don't have much to lose. The only disaster that could happen for you would be elimination of bulletproof traitor.
She has put in effort though. And you last sentence is just super bad faith.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:17 am

Post by Kerset »

Bad faith is doing 0 reaction testing, you are even diminishing my efforts in that. Neither of you is trying to place fidget outside of her comfort zone. You just look as she speaks her scripted agenda and think that you can check alignment in this way.
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:52 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

UNVOTE:

Kerset is just argumentative personality, not alignment indicative anymore tbh
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:10 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 891, Kerset wrote:
What do you mean i didnt invest much into the game?

I'm somewhat stressed because theres a very large chance im eliminated today or tomorrow and I am not sure who i want to advocate to be the other elimination

You all have one miselim but I dont
ready2rock
ready2rock
Goon
ready2rock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:13 am

Post by ready2rock »

Here's where I'm at right now

I'm still sticking to Kerset telling the truth and it being a red herring that Umlaut threw in for fun

For midway, I've townread him since day 1 and I haven't had a compelling reason to re-evaluate that read, and I think now would be a bad time to try to rethink the entire game anyway. Mostly I find the fishing for town cred at the start of day 2 to be a thing that town!midway would definitely do, it felt genuine

Puppy I'm still not feeling great about, but I'm also not getting a lot of consensus on that. Definitely hoping people watch out for him if we're wrong today though

So I do think that Fidget is the way to go today. I will say that she's been awesome with the amount of effort she's put into the game at such a late stage, regardless of her alignment. But I'm torn on her interactions and thought process that she's been posting. She's thrown suspicion around to everyone in a way that could definitely be confused town, but I could absolutely see scum trying to throw as much around as possible right now to see what sticks in the way that she's doing. Just on this page she's thrown speculation about scum being 3 different people.

Back to work, but I'll be around later tonight, most likely with a vote.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:14 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 890, midwaybear wrote:
In post 889, Fidget wrote:this is still such a weird post to me. I do not get it. if he thinks IV is scummy, why is he voting Ydrasse?
Probably because I wanted Ydrasse to flip scum more than IV. I actually thought Ydrasse was scummy(somewhat) and not really for IV beforehand.
I guess I didn't really push Ydrasse that much. That is true. She wasn't even that scummy compared to Dunn, so forgive me for that.
Why did you feel the need to stress how much towncred you should get for her death?
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:15 am

Post by midwaybear »

why not? I was happy because she was the first scum I voted and helped hang.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”