Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:33 am

Post by Daenerys and Dragons »

In post 719, Ampharos wrote:i ask because i've been getting the feeling that this d&d wagon is disconcertingly large for "this early in the day" but idk if that's just how things are done around here or what
It is disconcertingly large for this point in the day - we’re only the second wagon to pop up (I’d say there are usually like 3-4 big wagons before the final one is decided) and the fact that no one stopped to consider the complete lack of people defending us is heeeeella sketchy. I was already suspicious of some of our voters before they joined the wagon and that definitely, like, cements that for me

- Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:34 am

sigh. I was starting to write up responses to stuff last night but I guess I’ll try to come up with a final readslist before Maria locks the thread. Hopefully I have enough time to do so. I doubt Cakez will have time to check in :/ this just sucks.

- Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:50 am

Okay, sorry, I don’t even think I can do a proper readslist, I’m legit upset we didn’t get a chance to defend ourselves. Right now my mind is basically just like

{everyone else}
{everyone on our wagon}

I didn’t bring it up before but for whatever reason we are hella mislynchbait, and all of our hydra games have basically ended with majority of the game being suspicious of us. Like, this hydra now has more MLs than my own account and this is our 4th game. We were hoping to use our baityness to our advantage to, well, bait people but I wasn’t expecting this level of wagon.

Also I think I let a lot of personal feelings seep into my posts, and I regret that/think that probably only hurt us. That was why I stepped away from the thread yesterday.

I’ll try to do some rereading and post more thoughts, but no guarantees I can calm down enough to do any proper posts before the thread is locked. I do think my primary suspicion is for people on our wagon, particularly those who didn’t give reasoning for being there (although I think only two people actually gave reasoning)

- Daenerys
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:09 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

Just some BEF speculation here.

It appears that FL is a double voter although there hasn't been a VC that's confirmed it.

But I don't see why FL would like about it. Anyways...

Could that mean that Gamma's vote is not mistakenly missing from the VC and is just a mech aspect of the game?

That would mean there hasn't been a hammer.

Does DnD know this and that is why I feel their response to the hammer is disingenuous? Or are they just scum who believe they have been hammered?

Remember, this is just speculation but wouldn't it be cool if it were true?
Hayasaka
Hayasaka
Goon
Hayasaka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:13 am

Post by Hayasaka »

I regret not just gladiating.
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:16 am

I’m not gonna lie, I am hoping that there’s some mech stuff out there that is messing with Gamma’s vote and means we haven’t actually been faded, but only a small part of me thinks that’s possible so I’m trying to get thoughts out because I’m pretty sure the fade will go through.

I don’t care what alignment you think we are, I am actually upset that we didn’t get a chance to defend ourselves. I don’t think that’s ever fair.

- Daenerys
Hayasaka
Hayasaka
Goon
Hayasaka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:17 am

Post by Hayasaka »

I didn't think we could achieve such a bad lynch within the first half of the deadline so I really thought it was suboptimal play.
My bad I guess?
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:17 am

In post 731, Hayasaka wrote:I regret not just gladiating.
<3 you’re great and I believe in you. please lead this town to victory

- Daenerys
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:43 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 732, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:I am actually upset that we didn’t get a chance to defend ourselves. I don’t think that’s ever fair.
The day hasn't ended yet.
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:50 am

here is final readslist:

{Hayasaka}
{Kaname}
{everyone else}
{gamma, jjh, VMP, fish, FL, pooky}

I am totally aware that being wagoned might be contributing to me scumreading almost everyone on the wagon but I can’t figure out how to not let it affect my reads so /shrug

Again, I wanna point out that almost no one has given actual reasons for being on the wagon, with the exception of, I think VMP, gamma, and tris. No one has defended against the wagon. sorry but yall kinda fucked yourselves because I don’t even know how to figure out what people’s alignments are based on this wagon, sooooo good luck

I was in the process of writing up a really long reply to VMP last night, but the gist of it is that I feel like they’ve dodged every question I’ve tried to ask them by either asking me why I asked it, giving a patronizing non-answer, etc; have picked apart our posts word by word to find things to shade us for; and in general I feel like have been pretty condescending towards us. (I guess the last thing isn’t a reason to scumread them, I just don’t like it and that influences my feelings about their slot.) I’m also somewhat suspicious of them and Gamma together, because Gamma said something about fish voting gamma that I had already said earlier, and VMP tossed an easy townread at Gamma but it didn’t change anything about their read on us. (This is why I asked that question about whether or not we were in their POE.)

jjh has very little content in recent days other than saying we’re scum (and no reasons for it)

pooky seems to be also dodging questions/content and has been shitposting; when I asked him for reads, he flat-out ignored me; and just seems content to just skate by without doing anything substantive

FL hammer was bad, he previously had said that our slot is likely green and a miselim

I liked gamma’s more recent posting a bit better but he basically hasn’t done anything except complain about his vote recently and I didn’t like the vote to begin with

fish I can’t quite put my finger on, I think it bothers me that he supposedly thinks my attempts to engage with him were scum-motivated, but like, unless he thinks Gamma and I are scum together, if I were scum surely I’d want him on the gamma wagon?

- Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:51 am

In post 735, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 732, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:I am actually upset that we didn’t get a chance to defend ourselves. I don’t think that’s ever fair.
The day hasn't ended yet.
idk what this means, how hasn’t it ended? When Maria fixes Gamma’s vote, that’s 7 on us

- Daenerys
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:18 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

VOTE: 2 DnD

On the off chance that it’s still L-1.

However, if I did hammer, my second vote wouldn’t go through on the Vote count because hammer would have happened before, I guess. :shrug:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:18 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, complete lack of commenting on tris slot, who I feel was the momentum swing vote onto DND.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Nothing about D&D’s reaction to the hammer bleeds town
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That doesn’t mean it’s scummy but I see a distinct lack of behavior that pops out as stuff scum would likely have to warp their perspective to post
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:36 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It looks like WIFOM for us to search through later if they’re scum rather than anything that’s gonna help us find scum if they’re town.

They basically went

“Scum is on our wagon.” Which is fine in its own right.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:39 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Attacking Pooky and I is super weak also.

VMP and Tris had far worse votes than us, and I plan to look into that more if I’m not killed.

Worst case scenario is an all town wagon on a townie, but then players like DrP and N_M will be coming into play.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 742, Flavor Leaf wrote:It looks like WIFOM for us to search through later if they’re scum rather than anything that’s gonna help us find scum if they’re town.

They basically went

“Scum is on our wagon.” Which is fine in its own right.
Yeah
It’s distinctly not helpful if viewing it as a townie’s last will and testament
<Embrace The Void>

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:58 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

The lack of defense is the biggest thing.

A reason I was happy to end the day when I did. Information.

@Hayasaka - why are you saying it’s a bad kill? I personally believe that, even if they’re town, that it was a pretty good kill. I mentioned them being off earlier, a lot of people were scum reading them, and them posting didn’t really help too much. If we we’re going to kill somebody off, I feel that was a rather good Day 1 target.

I think you’ve been townie, but that’s what’s worrying me about you right now, especially if DnD flips town. You would be coming off as TMI’ing almost.

You’re also not explaining why it was bad, rather than just stating it, which is subconscious Gamefic.
Hayasaka
Hayasaka
Goon
Hayasaka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:15 am

Post by Hayasaka »

I said I thought the slot was town before any wagon started to form unless I am remembering the timeline incorrectly. I liked the frustration in response to the pressure they had this game it felt natural while the more "ideal" responses to me have always felt very controlled.
Cakez gets mislynched frequently in most games he plays and no one has a case brought up against Lilith in particular. So I guess out of the many times I've seen Cakez get fucked this time I am supposed to think it's good? I am on an alt so I had a low desire to ever bring up meta and push it. Especially meta that points towards the void instead of any conclusive evidence. But it's not something that won't be shaping my thoughts subconsciously even if I am trying to avoid using it.

You can say I don't have a case in defense, but the case in favor of this wagon is absurdly vague and undefined as well like the reaction to them coming in "isn't good enough" so it's not like I am failing to argue against any specific points because I don't feel any are present. Them not being good enough in reaction doesn't suddenly make anything appear before hand that is willing to persuade me.

I don't think we get a large amount of information on a town flip I wanted NM dead and I am still going to post flip. I already concluded Gamma is probably town and honestly if anything a town flip on DnD wouldn't exactly help me reach that conclusion. So that's my most key read and key read change being unchanged.
Hayasaka
Hayasaka
Goon
Hayasaka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:19 am

Post by Hayasaka »

I just don't see what you think I am not arguing against?
When the entire premise behind this wagon is you don't really have much of one.

Sailors - They called me scum + a single game of meta
Gamma - Complaining his vote was never counted.
Tris - I scum read the lynch bait.
Pooky - I'll sheep Tris
Flavor Leaf - This isn't a bad lynch imo

Keep in mind this isn't an attempt at diving anyones cases. This is just my memory of why people are voting them.
But reading this the only acceptable vote is Pooky's and Tris' because from an isolated standpoint I can see why they wouldn't hand wave a lot of Cakez posting the same way I am doing.
Hayasaka
Hayasaka
Goon
Hayasaka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:22 am

Post by Hayasaka »

The reason I didn't address the single game of meta was because I was tired and one game of meta is never enough information to make a conclusive tell.
Which is a theory debate over one that pertains to the game.

I wasn't worried about the pace of the wagon and I didn't think it would help me sort Sailors.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:25 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

What do you mean don’t get a lot on a town flip? They’ve had conversations with multiple people in this game. On top of being a slot that was being off putting, I disagree hard that this wasn’t a solid day 1 kill, even if they flip town.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”