Mafia Scum

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:46 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

ANIME SEIYUU-PICK EPISODE 3
VOTECOUNT 5.1

Not voting (5)
: Titus, jks, Creature, ,

5 players remaining, 3 to Vote Out.
Day 5 ends in (expired on 2020-09-08 23:00:00).

AUDITION
AUDITIONS CLOSED

All auditions are completed. Thank you for participating!

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT?
Mom! I got pagetop!
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
jks
jks
Goon
jks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:33 am

Post by jks »

In post 1731, Donkey Kong wrote:Ari didn't "leave instructions" to me in our private room, he just mentioned you dying/staying alive would be telling for your alignment
Why did you target catboi with your role last night if you expected he would die?
jks
jks
Goon
jks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:40 am

Post by jks »

In post 1691, Aristophanes wrote:I'd like a letter, as I say DK. It would please me greatly!
Did Aristophanes tell you not to do this overnight, by the way? Because given his role, he was probably trying to confirm your flavour here.
jks
jks
Goon
jks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by jks »

Spoiler: Spoilered for brevity
In post 829, MariaR wrote:I would feel better about it if you were more accepting to the fact that it was obviously fake? Even then his reaction to such a thing looked really forced. If he did believe it I would be townreading your slot, but the way he reacted to it is the issue not if it was obvious or not.
In post 830, catboi wrote:、ヽ`(~д~*)、ヽ` I mean, I can't tell you what was in his head. I just know I have a town role PM and so I have to assume his reaction was genuine. Why would I attempt to instead assume an interpretation where he, as town, faked his response to a reaction test and that's okay? That makes absolutely no sense. Like how could I argue "it was fake but I'm still town"? This is why I didn't
really
want to get into this because it's a narrative that's impossible for me to counterargue, but it's all people want to talk about with regard to me.
In post 831, MariaR wrote:you have a town role pm so you're biased I get that. But not being able to see how this could be fake to others is still...odd? I don't really think you've done much to change my option overall. Consodering I don't know who you are most of your posts are...fair. But I don't really see anything that's super townie from them.
In post 833, catboi wrote:
In post 831, MariaR wrote:you have a town role pm so you're biased I get that. But not being able to see how this could be fake to others is still...odd? I don't really think you've done much to change my option overall. Consodering I don't know who you are most of your posts are...fair. But I don't really see anything that's super townie from them.
I acknowledge that
some
people might see it as fake, since that pretty much has to be the case. I think oftentimes people are far too uncharitable when it comes to things like dumbtells - they instantly assume something must be faked, because they can never imagine themselves doing something so absent-minded, but the reality is most of the time when someone has a nave reaction, it's legitimate and not something they faked. It should absolutely come back on the heads of people if I get voted out, they should not be allowed to make the excuse "wow wtf he seemed so fake".

And we played years ago on EM, you probably don't remember~ (I didn't either until I did a search)

The exchange above (starting with ) is probably the strongest reason I think catboi is more likely town than scum. It looks more like scum trying to discredit a town player than scum theatre to me. (I think if Tuxedo Mask was scum with MariaR, the whole fake day vig thing would be a pretty easy reason to call her buddy town. I don't really think it makes a lot of sense to discredit that angle here. Especially considering how hard she railed against beeboy being wagoned D2, I think she probably would have taken that as an opportunity to try to derail the catboi wagon and call him town.)

There's a few other smaller exchanges they had in this game that make me think they're unlikely scum together too (for example, I think the tone in doesn't really look like scum talking to a buddy and I think catboi's posts about not trusting MariaR D1 for her attack on him seem genuine).
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1755, catboi wrote:me: randomized 1-shot on a player i choose (doc/bomb/auction doublevoter+bonus vote). used on mariaR night 2.
creature:
In post 1550, Creature wrote:
I think I have a day ability that lets me get the mod to post videos of japanese music, but I'm not using it at all. I also have two confusing 1-shot abilities I assume to be protect and roleblock.

jks: controlled the auction bonuses? not sure if there was anything else.
dk: mailman
titus: gave a vig to chemist/got a vig from the auction bonus that was redirected by beeboy

I'm inclined to call DK town based off his roleclaim and alibi for not being the roleblocker.
That leaves catboi, jks, and Creature.
Creature can you elaborate on your abilities and why they are confusing?

Catboi leaves a bit of a sour taste in my mouth. Using an audition bonus giver on scum isn't helpful to town at all. It is the type of thing that likely is a night action though. That would leave catboi alibied.

So that leaves jks and Creature. Jks looks a little on the weakside powerwise in this setup. Creature having one shot abilities that he doesn't know at this stage is a little sketchy.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by Creature »

My abilities are:
One delayed cycle roleblocker that notifies the target
One doctor

And also japanese music I didn't bother posting
Sigh
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong
Townie
Donkey Kong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:17 am

Post by Donkey Kong »

In post 1801, jks wrote:
In post 1731, Donkey Kong wrote:Ari didn't "leave instructions" to me in our private room, he just mentioned you dying/staying alive would be telling for your alignment
Why did you target catboi with your role last night if you expected he would die?
I didn't expect him to die. Why does it even matter who I target last night anyway?

Eh, Chronos??
I've never known any problem that couldn't be solved with a little nap.
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong
Townie
Donkey Kong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:18 am

Post by Donkey Kong »

In post 1802, jks wrote:
In post 1691, Aristophanes wrote:I'd like a letter, as I say DK. It would please me greatly!
Did Aristophanes tell you not to do this overnight, by the way? Because given his role, he was probably trying to confirm your flavour here.
He didn't mention anything about it in our private room.
I've never known any problem that couldn't be solved with a little nap.
jks
jks
Goon
jks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:50 am

Post by jks »

In post 1806, Donkey Kong wrote:Why does it even matter who I target last night anyway?
It doesn't matter now but it might have mattered if Aristophanes lived through the night. He was a flavour cop who received the flavour of anyone who targeted him after he won the audition, so it makes sense that he'd want you to target him to confirm whether or not you're just a mailman. That's why he asked you to do it on like three separate occasions yesterday.

Ergo, I was wondering whether you did it because of something that happened in your PT or you did it for some other reason.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:18 am

Post by catboi »

If you didn't think he'd die why wouldn't you target him lmao
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:24 am

Post by Titus »

Creature, did you block or heal last night?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:31 am

Post by Creature »

I actually blocked you the night before MariaR lynch.
Sigh
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1593, Creature wrote:I want to know why no kill happened last night
No you didn't.

VOTE: Creature
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:33 am

Post by Titus »

If you had actually blocked me the night before the MariaR lynch, you would have suspected that your roleblock was the reason for the no kill that night. Second, I received no notification of being blocked.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1777, Creature wrote:Meh, I think catboi and Donkey Kong are town, so it's between Titus and jks. jks' play looks the worse, but for some reason I think Titus makes the most sense.
If you submitted the roleblock to take effect after MariaR died, you would know that I was conftown too. Thus, you wouldn't post the above post.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:31 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1813, Titus wrote:If you had actually blocked me the night before the MariaR lynch, you would have suspected that your roleblock was the reason for the no kill that night. Second, I received no notification of being blocked.
Wrong, the roleblock is delayed so I couldn't have roleblocked you that night, only the night after that is last night.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:32 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1814, Titus wrote:
In post 1777, Creature wrote:Meh, I think catboi and Donkey Kong are town, so it's between Titus and jks. jks' play looks the worse, but for some reason I think Titus makes the most sense.
If you submitted the roleblock to take effect after MariaR died, you would know that I was conftown too. Thus, you wouldn't post the above post.
You never claimed being under roleblock so I assumed it failed
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:33 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1813, Titus wrote:If you had actually blocked me the night before the MariaR lynch, you would have suspected that your roleblock was the reason for the no kill that night. Second, I received no notification of being blocked.
If you received no notification then the block failed somehow and either you're an ascetic or some roleblock thing
Sigh
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1816, Creature wrote:
In post 1814, Titus wrote:
You never claimed being under roleblock so I assumed it failed
Yet, you found my lynch to make the most sense with me pursuing the roleblocker you would have to believe exists too?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:36 am

Post by Creature »

No, I thought the reason my block on you failed was due to your role
Sigh
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1819, Creature wrote:No, I thought the reason my block on you failed was due to your role
You mean the role I have claimed for days and that you never claimed was a lie.

So you're arguing that beeboy redirecting the shot away from me and MariaR fakeclaiming roleblocked just happen to be coincidences?

That no roleblocker exists despite Chemist's missing shot and Panzer's role PM suggesting there's a blocker?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:05 am

Post by Creature »

Therevwas only one vig shot as I see so I find your claim there were two vig shots suspicious
Sigh
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1577, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:NIGHT, 2/GAME) Target a player, and any actions targeting you will be redirected to the target.
That's beeboy's role. The only way Chemist could have been shot is beeboy's role working. Chemist would not have also shot beeboy.

There's no way a logical thinking town player would think there was only one vig shot and it could have been Chemist's.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:37 am

Post by Creature »

idk there was your shot and the shot you gave Chemist. I'm kinda in doubt both shots exist and the only existent one was redirected to either Chemist or mastina.
Sigh
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:42 am

Post by catboi »

The target is supposed to be notified they were roleblocked?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”