GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 978, the worst wrote:
In post 976, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 942, Saudade wrote:Whats feeling lukewarm mean? Sorry first time i see this term
Means i don’t really feel the town energy from their latest posts.
I am so excited to be in a timeline where Nor makes this post
Wut?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:05 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1047, LavarManos wrote:
In post 1031, the worst wrote:do you disagree with the read?
I do not find her particularly scummy. What Saudade said about refusing to cooperate is generally NAI to me. It could just be a player who views the game differently and finds it hard to explain reads. I think his point of "not having a game solving mindset" would be valid, but I am not seeing it right now.
In post 137, Nepenthes wrote:Whats useless to you isnt useless to me
interesting take

how do you feel about innocentvillager, saudade, NorwegianboyEE & Lilith ottoyh?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:05 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1028, Saudade wrote:Refusing to cooperate and no signs or indication of a game solving mindset.
Err

Those are towntells...
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:06 am

In post 1035, lilith2013 wrote:ss did you come to a conclusion on a duck read or
Nope. Give me like four game days :shifty:
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:06 am

Post by the worst »

hey ss guess what
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:06 am

Post by lilith2013 »

sigh
LavarManos
LavarManos
Goon
LavarManos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:07 am

Post by LavarManos »

In post 1051, the worst wrote:how do you feel about innocentvillager, saudade, NorwegianboyEE & Lilith ottoyh?
lean town after the stuff about not fitting in
hardest townread. Don't think there would be much disagreement here, so yeah.
I haven't noticed much of his posts, so I guess that means null scum.
she is tryharding so I would need to read her posts more carefully to get a read. I'll say lean town for now though.
Nepenthes
Nepenthes
Goon
Nepenthes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:08 am

Post by Nepenthes »

Oh ya
UNVOTE:
Bbl
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:08 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1054, the worst wrote:hey ss guess what
the answer to this was "I'm town, so no need to panic"

also just realised SS/Lilith are just very likely not scum together so my FOMO can take a back seat for now
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1039, Saudade wrote:demoting norwee from town to null
Is this cus you think i scumread Ducky.
Because i don’t scumread Ducky.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:09 am

FOMO? Fear of...?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:10 am

In post 1049, lilith2013 wrote:pedit: yikes alright then
Do you have an actual response or is this it
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:12 am

Post by lilith2013 »

fear of missing out on us being scum together and him not being scum with us so we can’t be the three musketeers etc

I don’t really know how to respond. It’s frustrating that I feel like I’m obvtown when town and you know exactly how my scumgame looks and I still can’t seem to figure out how to get myself to come across as town to you.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:14 am

I think your scumgame is better than you give yourself credit for
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:15 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 848, lilith2013 wrote:Like here’s Billy questioning Lavar about his vote and implying that Lavar’s vote was bad
In post 276, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 31, LavarManos wrote:VOTE: Something_Smart

There were multiple options, why this one?
And here’s Billy saying I’m scummy for thinking Lavar’s vote was bad
In post 319, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 281, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 278, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 33, lilith2013 wrote:bad wagon is bad

VOTE: lavar
This pings me. Like a) why is the wagon bad; b)is this even the only wagon at this point? And if it isn't, why are the other wagons good?
I enjoy the fact that you're questioning both the wagon itself and me saying the wagon is bad
Its how I get into a game. You threw out a spicey take, so I engaged you on your take while I engaged with the wagon.
After I voted him, he changed his mind to say he was townreading me by saying he liked that I doubled down on my Lavar vote, but that contradicts him saying it was scummy for me to question Lavar’s vote originally (and I think is an attempt to get me to back off). Also note he calls it a “spicy take” the second time he talks about it (which is, again, after I voted him).

How could my saying Lavar’s vote was bad ping him while he simultaneously agreed with it? How does asking me whether this is the only wagon and whether the other wagons were good help him sort me? What is my answer to that (which is going to be factual regardless of alignment) going to say about me that is AI and that he couldn’t have read himself on the page he was reading?

I also just hugely dislike this fencesitty positioning of “oh I’m engaging with both you and the wagon” and somehow managing to scumread both sides of it
I think i now understand what's going on. I wasn't scumreading you or even him I think at the time I made that post. I dont think i got to scumreading him until the i am town response when he started feeling pressure. As for you, I dont think i ever scumread you. Yeah, the objective fact that there was more than one wagon doesn't help me sort you, but your response, that you called out the false dichotomy that I had set up did help me. Also the more sorting question of asking why the wagon was bad also helped. It let me know you are also looking for reasons and have an innate hesitation towards naked votes. But if you think my questions mean I'm scumreading people then I think I get why you hated this post so much.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:15 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1047, LavarManos wrote:
In post 1031, the worst wrote:do you disagree with the read?
I do not find her particularly scummy. What Saudade said about refusing to cooperate is generally NAI to me. It could just be a player who views the game differently and finds it hard to explain reads. I think his point of "not having a game solving mindset" would be valid, but I am not seeing it right now.
In post 137, Nepenthes wrote:Whats useless to you isnt useless to me
I think I'm talking myself into townreading this so I'm dropping it for the jury to review.

Lavar actually reads like he cares about the way people are interacting with Nep's slot. His confusion at people lazily scumreading her for no reason is kinda cool in like a really finite vacuum but also

- scum!Lamar with scum!Nep who is picking up heat from sausage who Lamar is ?trying to pocket?/?townbinning to avoid? probably doesn't try to contradict sausage's read on her and if he does decide to I think it's pretty hard to have such a believable approach to contradicting it

- scum!Lamar with town!Nep probably just doesn't bother contradicting his strongest townread (who is the most assertive player on the plist) pushing a townie for kinda funky reasons

this kind of approach doesn't feel like it's coming from a scum mindset. someone please talk me down from this
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:17 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1060, Something_Smart wrote:FOMO? Fear of...?
fear of missing out; it's like an anxiety experience around e.g. friends hanging out without you.

I was using it a little bit facetiously but my heart would break just a little if I actually rolled town against both you & Lilith
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I guess Worst is town. They’re posting a lot.

- Bunno
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:17 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 1063, Something_Smart wrote:I think your scumgame is better than you give yourself credit for
I really don’t think so :/
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:17 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1067, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I guess Worst is town. They’re posting a lot.
you know me dude, I can't stand posting as scum.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:18 am

Post by lilith2013 »

@duck I’m townreading lavar
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:18 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 1069, the worst wrote:
In post 1067, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I guess Worst is town. They’re posting a lot.
you know me dude, I can't stand posting as scum.
:roll:
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1056, LavarManos wrote:hardest townread. Don't think there would be much disagreement here, so yeah.

- Bunno
Nepenthes
Nepenthes
Goon
Nepenthes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:19 am

Post by Nepenthes »

In post 1065, the worst wrote:I think I'm talking myself into townreading this so I'm dropping it for the jury to review.

Lavar actually reads like he cares about the way people are interacting with Nep's slot. His confusion at people lazily scumreading her for no reason is kinda cool in like a really finite vacuum but also

- scum!Lamar with scum!Nep who is picking up heat from sausage who Lamar is ?trying to pocket?/?townbinning to avoid? probably doesn't try to contradict sausage's read on her and if he does decide to I think it's pretty hard to have such a believable approach to contradicting it

- scum!Lamar with town!Nep probably just doesn't bother contradicting his strongest townread (who is the most assertive player on the plist) pushing a townie for kinda funky reasons

this kind of approach doesn't feel like it's coming from a scum mindset. someone please talk me down from this
Lavar and iv both towntold in how they responded to scumreads on me from saudade and you
Iv moreso but i tr lavar too
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Look at that. Sausage is going to be the first kill tonight.
Congratulations!

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”