Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4125 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

So I had a case of TMI, and I revealed it again to benefit the Scum how? The point I’m trying to make is that I wouldn’t put something out there that would directly harm the case my Partner was going to make to try and win the game in ELo. Because, well, it’s kind of stupid. It’s one thing if I put that out there once and never returned to it. But I returned to it repeatedly, quickly argued against any sort of setup claim that would clear VPB, and insisted that having a PT Cop didn’t mean the PT Cop was Town.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4126 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

You will also note that I’m not the only player to have delved into the roles in the game. Koba did too. I quoted it as well. Are you going to argue that Koba had too much information as well?
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4127 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by hellbooks »

In post 4101, Alduskkel wrote:VPB setting himself up to vote for me at the appropriate time.
yeah actually let's look at what VP & npom were doing when it was testa/you
In post 4101, Alduskkel wrote:It's pretty clear VPB has sided with Andres against me. I WONDER WHY.
hesistant to put too much stock into this because VP refused to consider anyone else but koba D4
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4128 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by hellbooks »

feel like such a loser for hammering testa u guys
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4129 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 4125, Andresvmb wrote:So I had a case of TMI, and I revealed it again to benefit the Scum how? The point I’m trying to make is that I wouldn’t put something out there that would directly harm the case my Partner was going to make to try and win the game in ELo. Because, well, it’s kind of stupid. It’s one thing if I put that out there once and never returned to it. But I returned to it repeatedly, quickly argued against any sort of setup claim that would clear VPB, and insisted that having a PT Cop didn’t mean the PT Cop was Town.
I don't think what you said hurt VPB as much as you're suggesting. The thing that really sunk VPB was NPOM's death.
Andresvmb wrote:You will also note that I’m not the only player to have delved into the roles in the game. Koba did too. I quoted it as well. Are you going to argue that Koba had too much information as well?
What Koba posts are you suggesting are similar to your own?
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4130 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 4128, hellbooks wrote:feel like such a loser for hammering testa u guys
Don’t. The game is very much within reach. I was feeling pessimistic yesterday. I am much more optimistic today.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4131 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:52 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Also look at my iso. I was saying NPOM was scum for basically the entire game
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4132 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2822, Andresvmb wrote:Given the way that Alduskkel has been reacting to the fact that NPOM is not being pushed, Ico’s point about their hammer possibly coming from Town earlier in the game, and the fact that they were aligned with Billy yesterday, then the choice really is between Alduskkel and NPOM for me.

The way that NPOM has been twisting facts, and trying to get a silly clear by making the point about the Day Talk, I think I’m wrong, and need to switch.

VOTE: NPOM

@Alduskkel if you’re Town, and you could very well be Town and I was wrong about you, then work with me here. It could be that Billy had a better sense of Scum than Bob since they started the game from the beginning.
In case you don’t believe me that I’ve been voting NPOM since way before Alduskkel ever did.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4133 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2652, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2648, DkKoba wrote:i still dont understand why town would get 2 investigatives AND 3 towns confirmed to themselves AND a way for one of the investigatives to hide their claim behind a person who is not the PR themselves.

a PR that is part of a 3 man masonry??? thats just fucking strong!
THIS is why I had the reaction I had to the Claims. Not some dumb perspective slip. I have my doubts about DkKoba as I’ve already explained, but the points about game balance are absolutely correct. It seems ridiculous to me that Town would have a 3-Person Masonry with a Tracker, and a separate PT Cop who could then point out Scum or independently confirm members of a Masonry if they happened to stumble upon them. That’s 4 players that cannot be executed if their Claims ended up all panning out, which here they have. Now, the PT Cop is obviously an actual Role in the game. Now, VPB could theoretically still be Scum. They were forced to claim by a well placed Tracker, and it *could* be the case that VPB isn’t actually the PT Cop but was told the result of a check by the actual Scum PT Cop to help cover his ass (since they were found by the Tracker), which has now been flipped. The only way to sort this is by correctly TK’ing Scum here.
And this is the post I was talking about (with my commentary).
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4134 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Dude I voted NPOM on page 7 of this damn game
In post 154, Alduskkel wrote:
In post 12, NoPowerOverMe wrote:It wasn't literal. It's page 1. You are awful tightly wound though.
Ironically I think NPOW is the one acting tightly wound.

Example:
In post 34, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Wow the two votes on me have a whole 9 words of "reasoning".
VOTE: NoPowerOverMe
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4135 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2161, Alduskkel wrote:
In post 2141, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2140, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 2139, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Let's not be OMGUSy or anything.
Dude, wtf. You weren't voting for Dats. You voted for hellbooks. Wtf do you even mean?
I've found by stopping trying to make logical sense of anything he says and only focus on PoE with NPOM, my quality of life has significantly improved.
Yeah, the more I try to figure out how NPOM's play makes any sense as any alignment the more I confuse myself.

But, if you look at NPOM's wagon history + the PoE + maybe NPOM is shading Dats/VPB because he doesn't want either of them confirmed, then I think "NPOM scum, Bob town" makes sense.

VOTE: NoPowerOverMe
Actually I’ll correct myself. Aldus did vote NPOM here.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4136 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

There's nothing TMI about Koba's post there.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4137 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:58 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 4136, Alduskkel wrote:There's nothing TMI about Koba's post there.
That’s not the point. The point is that Koba was also doubting the alignment of the PT Cop because believes that in such a case, the game is very Town-sided. Ask them, they’re still around.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4138 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:01 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

And my point WAS that you were TMIing and then you tried to defend it by saying I'd have to argue Koba was TMIing as well.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4139 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:01 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Anyway, I don’t think you’ll find any case in favor of either me or Aldus convincing purely from where we voted for NPOM. Let’s admit it - NPOM was the Scummiest player in the game. But Aldus’ vote and push for Testa for example, or hammer on Janko, should make you a little more cautious. And yeah I screwed up on Bob for sure. But then why did the players you now know are Scum built the same wagon that they built on Testa on me?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4140 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 4138, Alduskkel wrote:And my point WAS that you were TMIing and then you tried to defend it by saying I'd have to argue Koba was TMIing as well.
I wasn’t TMI’ing, first of all. I had some speculation regarding the setup because I had the same questions regarding game balance. And you still haven’t answered the question - why exactly did I stand to gain as Scum by raising these questions?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4141 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

^what exactly*
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4142 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by hellbooks »

DAMMIT
lost my post

okay time to like go back
In post 3176, VP Baltar wrote:Datisi (and Aldus I guess) - thoughts on a (Tess, Ico, Andres) grouping?

Andres is probably my least certain in that group. But as I said before, there's obv been scum theater somewhere this game because nothing fits perfectly
:up:
i miss dats
also ico going hot girl summer scumreads mode on aldus and npom
In post 3200, Alduskkel wrote:sometimes anti-town people... are scum
caleb gallo ref?
In post 3226, VP Baltar wrote:Hellbrooks and Datisi, we don't have a lot of time left. If there is a good Aldus case, please make it. Convince me if that's the right move (or elsewhere if you think that's better). I think I've outlined some clear points for Tess, and as far as I can tell, this wagon is people you both mostly consider town.
In post 3261, DkKoba wrote:does this game matter if hellbooks is just gonna waste an ml onnme bc i flipped scum in a game with them once lmao.
got angry at this at the time but now i can only look back and laugh remembering the good times
In post 3303, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Solve is probably Andres/test/icon with the way they are aligning together. They are acting desperate in a non town way. The behavioral differences seem pretty obvious to me.
In post 3383, NoPowerOverMe wrote:My best guess is Andres is trying to save Test by misexecuting Aldus.
hey theres me
In post 3540, Raya36 wrote:Testarossa (5): DkKoba, NoPowerOverMe, Alduskkel, VP Baltar, hellbooks
Alduskkel (4): Andresvmb, Iconeum, Testarossa, Datisi
i look upon this in shame

real talk koba.... i might be willing to commit to a blood pact to vote aldus tomorrow at this point but i'll sleep on it. youve got enough quote walls 2 go thru. good night everyone. love ya. mwah
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4143 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:06 pm

Post by hellbooks »

last thought: aldus scum means that scum went largely bus-free in D3 which i would consider to be somewhat unusual but makes perfect sense when they hold a powerful but unstable position such as the one they were in
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4144 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:06 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 4140, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 4138, Alduskkel wrote:And my point WAS that you were TMIing and then you tried to defend it by saying I'd have to argue Koba was TMIing as well.
I wasn’t TMI’ing, first of all. I had some speculation regarding the setup because I had the same questions regarding game balance. And you still haven’t answered the question - why exactly did I stand to gain as Scum by raising these questions?
Distancing that you get to point to now.
In post 4142, hellbooks wrote:
In post 3200, Alduskkel wrote:sometimes anti-town people... are scum
caleb gallo ref?
lol yeah
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4145 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im drank
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4146 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:21 am

Post by Raya36 »

Official Vote Count 5.01

Rhipsalis cereuscula "Coral Cactus"

EliminationWith 5 votes in play, it takes 3 to eliminate someone.

DkKoba
(1): VP Baltar
Not Voting
(4): hellbooks, Andresvmb, Alduskkel, DkKoba

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-09-05 20:15:00).

Mod notes:
:]
[/area]
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4147 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

day 3 koba was terrible holy shit LMAO
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4148 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok im actulally lazy and just straight think aldu scum like

idk
retired
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4149 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Have you read the past few pages in a sober state?

I'm going to be very annoyed with you if you just lazily go "ok Aldus is scum, thinking time over."

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”