2020 scum league fantasy football

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Going to be an impossibly strange year anyways.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by PJ. »

Straight will sabotage the league if there's a trade.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

stop being such a prima donna
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by Aronis »

Trades 100% should be allowed. If we're not going to allow trades I won't sabotage the league or anything crazy, but I honestly don't want to play. One of the fun parts about fantasy football for me is the strategy and if you start removing that, the experience becomes significantly less enjoyable for me.
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:36 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

I think we’re talking draft order trades, but I do know that Panzer is anti-normal trade as well for some reason

It’s L1 so theoretically his reasoning of “people are bad and make bad trades” shouldn’t hold for his league?
“The assumption of good faith is dead”

(profile pic by datisi)
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:04 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Anyone know why I won't let me set the draft order? The option for it isn't clickable.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i sent u a pm
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:29 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 79, D3f3nd3r wrote:I think we’re talking draft order trades, but I do know that Panzer is anti-normal trade as well for some reason

It’s L1 so theoretically his reasoning of “people are bad and make bad trades” shouldn’t hold for his league?
People are bad and make bad trades 100% holds for this league.

Also, this isn't a dynasty league. There's no reason(or risk) to trade draft slots because there are no assets. Also it negates the whole point of doing a preset draft order in general, because the people w/ desirable draft slots can all switch for their desired spot while someone with a shit slot..like say...7 is just stuck. Also like I said, there are no assets. Like bruh, the order is the order. The only way i'd allow switching the order is if you bid and that went to a pot at the end of the season, other wise just take your slot you got assigned and bitch at KMD for not setting slots until less than 24 hours before the draft.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:45 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Draft order should be good to go. Please correct me if I have anyone wrong but here's who I believe everyone is by team name:
1st pick - amazing - pickemgenius
2nd pick - Tally Whackers - Talitha
3rd pick - Ramblin' Rhinos - Rhinox
4th pick - Ninja Squad - Sharon
5th pick - Men Without Helmets - D3f3nd3r
6th pick - #72 is eligible - TheDominator37
7th pick - ARONIS's Team - ARONIS
8th pick - Kmd's Raiders - Kmd4390
9th pick - Mongolian Subs Kublai Khan
10th pick - Moonsault Mahomes - Panzerjager
11th pick - Rolling Thunder - racefan12
12th pick - Yiley's Yodelers - Yiley
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:07 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

In post 82, PJ. wrote:
In post 79, D3f3nd3r wrote:I think we’re talking draft order trades, but I do know that Panzer is anti-normal trade as well for some reason

Also, this isn't a dynasty league. There's no reason(or risk) to trade draft slots because there are no assets. Also it negates the whole point of doing a preset draft order in general, because the people w/ desirable draft slots can all switch for their desired spot while someone with a shit slot..like say...7 is just stuck. Also like I said, there are no assets. Like bruh, the order is the order. The only way i'd allow switching the order is if you bid and that went to a pot at the end of the season, other wise just take your slot you got assigned and bitch at KMD for not setting slots until less than 24 hours before the draft.
I think you’d have a point if there was an objective “fourth pick is the best, then ninth, then seventh, then first, ..., then eleventh” order for the picks, because then any trade would be objectively bad/borderline collusion. But people are going to have different preferences, and a pick order trade could hypothetically benefit both parties.

(profile pic by datisi)
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:34 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

If anyone wants to join another league drafting next Wednesday at 6pm EST PM me your email address
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:41 am

Post by pickemgenius »

In post 84, D3f3nd3r wrote:
In post 82, PJ. wrote:

I think you’d have a point if there was an objective “fourth pick is the best, then ninth, then seventh, then first, ..., then eleventh” order for the picks, because then any trade would be objectively bad/borderline collusion. But people are going to have different preferences, and a pick order trade could hypothetically benefit both parties.

yeah drafting, especially this year is possibly impossible to pinpoint where the best spot is. if someone likes a different spot and both parties wanna swap then it seems super fine, also in general trading pick order is waaaaaaaaaay easy and probably should be fine.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:55 am

Post by PokerFace »

And the draft order and time for league 2 are?
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by D3f3nd3r »

Kmd I think the schedules are a bit off, looked at projections and the number of divisional games are all messed up :(

(profile pic by datisi)
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ok I still have miths spreadsheet so that's an easy fix
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by Aronis »

I feel good about the first six rounds of my draft. Everything after that is quite scary and if Cook gets hurt again I am doomed because my team has no depth.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 87, PokerFace wrote:And the draft order and time for league 2 are?
I don't even have an invite to L2 yet but looking @ the when is good the time when most people say they can make it...Wednesday, September 9th @ 7 pm CST/8 pm EST.

BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 91, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 87, PokerFace wrote:And the draft order and time for league 2 are?
I don't even have an invite to L2 yet but looking @ the when is good the time when most people say they can make it...Wednesday, September 9th @ 7 pm CST/8 pm EST.
Me neither.

What site are we using for the league?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:26 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Yahoo
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Should I start thinking about making a temporary L2 just incase Mith doesn't get here?

PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:54 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 90, Aronis wrote:I feel good about the first six rounds of my draft. Everything after that is quite scary and if Cook gets hurt again I am doomed because my team has no depth.
Panzerjager's official draft recap disagrees.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:44 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 88, D3f3nd3r wrote:Kmd I think the schedules are a bit off, looked at projections and the number of divisional games are all messed up :(
Should be all set now. :D
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:43 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 95, PJ. wrote:
In post 90, Aronis wrote:I feel good about the first six rounds of my draft. Everything after that is quite scary and if Cook gets hurt again I am doomed because my team has no depth.
Panzerjager's official draft recap disagrees.
about what part? the initial six rounds or the no depth? and would you want to trade me someone to fill some of my holes?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

what did you even draft?

PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:07 am

Post by PJ. »

See...i have the chance to be brave here and tell you how I really feel, but fantasy football is stupid and this year is stupid and my more reasonable side seems to be prevailing so I'll say this: You did good on the only 2 picks that matter and even if you end up waiver wiring/benching like 2/3rds of your team, that's honestly probably par for the course in fantasy, especially in a year this dumb.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”