NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Didn’t you just say you repped in because Sirius was so obvtown.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So you must have read at least that much.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Waterdispenser
Waterdispenser
Townie
Waterdispenser
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:49 am

Post by Waterdispenser »

In post 2414, the worst wrote:
In post 2408, Waterdispensor wrote:That K is annoying me. Pretend it's an OK please
K will do
We're over
Waterdispenser
Waterdispenser
Townie
Waterdispenser
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:49 am

Post by Waterdispenser »

Well yeah, I ISOed him
Waterdispenser
Waterdispenser
Townie
Waterdispenser
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:52 am

Post by Waterdispenser »

Can someone give me a 100 by 100 pic of a water dispenser?
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:00 am

Post by lilith2013 »

what about sirius was obvtown?
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:11 am

Post by osuka »

Waterdispenser confirmed their role PM, and replaces Sirius9121;

welcome them to the game.
Last edited by osuka on Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
TheFourEyedDude
TheFourEyedDude
Goon
TheFourEyedDude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:22 am

Post by TheFourEyedDude »

In post 2429, Waterdispenser wrote:Can someone give me a 100 by 100 pic of a water dispenser?

I will not resize for you.
Nepenthes
Nepenthes
Goon
Nepenthes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:35 am

Post by Nepenthes »

He really made a new acct to fix the spelling
Water did you really see a slot in need of replacement and not only ISO it but run a meta check
Waterdispenser
Waterdispenser
Townie
Waterdispenser
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:57 am

Post by Waterdispenser »

Yup, replacing into a scumslots is the worst (no offence)
Waterdispenser
Waterdispenser
Townie
Waterdispenser
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:00 am

Post by Waterdispenser »

In post 2430, lilith2013 wrote:what about sirius was obvtown?
Meta

He fakes reads and was a lot more stiff in his scumgame. Felt obliged to fabricate stuff. Here he's just genuinely lost and really had no reads.
Nepenthes
Nepenthes
Goon
Nepenthes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:07 am

Post by Nepenthes »

But he did have reads
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:10 am

Post by lilith2013 »

one game of meta?
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:10 am

Post by lilith2013 »

also literally nothing in his ISO says "this can't be fabricated"
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:11 am

Post by lilith2013 »

genuinely lost -> saying "I hate you" to anyone who tells him to be more active and produce content?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t think Sirius is the kind of player that can fake anything.
He was awkard and stilted in his scum!games and here he behaved a lot differently.
So Sirius is town.
It makes sense.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Foureyes linking his scumgame and genuinely believing he is right is townie tho.
He should never be lynched. But Nep is still questionable to me.

- Bunno
Waterdispenser
Waterdispenser
Townie
Waterdispenser
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:17 am

Post by Waterdispenser »

In post 336, Sirius9121 wrote:
In post 319, weaversden wrote:Alright so I believe I'm one away from being quickhammered which is a POG since it advances the game, but I suppose I should probably try to defend myself here.

I completely agree with Reaver and word saying that my post wasn't alignment indicative/really honest/optimal scum play, because that's mostly what it was meant to be. Not that I'm trying to look scummy, but the point
wasn't and never will be to actually get any scumreads day 1. I don't actually think Reaver/IV/whoever are locked scum, we're just getting more interactions that way, and interactions are good. Reaver/ns has pointed out that
my post feels scummy because my post doesn't have any uniqueness for my read explanations. Again—very true! That is, however, a good thing because it means more players in the game are paying attention to me when I flip town.

Now this is the part where I would usually claim cop to survive through day 1 and retract sometime later when the real cop ousts me, but uh that's probably not ideal for meta reasons so I'll probably just have to take the L here. Fakeclaiming and PR speculating is a lot more normal where I play, so I understand why ns/word find me bad for it. anyway its not me im bv kek

I also was considering switching my vote off of Reaver and joining Whitevion to quickhammer Sirius! This is because Sirius is currently giving us the least amount of information and the least amount of interactions—which is, again, not what we want. Ideally, I would want to get the players with the least amount of content provided/info out earlier than mylo/lylo since having them in the game when we're about to lose is a no-go.
I will, however, decide not to switch my vote, since Reaver does not look like they're being voted today given everyone else's scumreads, so I'll lock this in.
If anyone's willing to help me bw and quickhammer someone else, then I'm 100% with you, just say the word, since I heard living is important
SJReaver wrote:
Skum have the same issue: they know they have to give reads and those reads can't be (completely) honest. They focus on those things that are common knowledge and how others ought to play, but aren't engaging in understanding the player or reading them. They have no need to do so because the alignment of the player isn't a mystery to be solved.
Granted, I have done basically none of this. Like I said in my previous post, I do think you get a lot more information off of condemning someone first and asking questions after than trying to make hard reads early. Making hard reads on day 1 works like 30% of the time, yet its good to do it anyway to see what players think of you, and thus give others the opportunity to evaluate what they think.

The point of day 1 isn't to actually condemn a mafia member, it's to get more information on the players in the game, and this becomes all the more important the more players there are. Condemning mafia day 1 is actually probably a mistake! By condemning someone who the town is super split on and having them flip town is far better than condemning a super scummy player who turns out to be mafia. I'm pretty sure that at least 1 player here doesn't scumread me so that's a win in my book.

Regarding IV "thinking there's at least one scum in me/Whitevion", I'd have to hard disagree there since I've been trying to pair Whitevion and myself for a while, and I'm not overtly scummy to them for it. This means that when I die and flip town, Whitevion better make it to final 3.
Froggo is also locked town so here's hoping they live longer than me, I personally think that vote on IV is excellent comparatively and they should never be condemned. I would have voted IV for a better bandwagon if I'd thought of it, but sadly I didn't realize IV already had 2 votes and defaulted to Reaver.
It's been 2 RL days in 10 RL days, and you're already asking for a quickhammer?

'This is because Sirius is currently giving us the least amount of information and the least amount of interactions—which is, again, not what we want.' (Quote)

I usually low-post on D1s because its really just guessing.
TBH you're too persistent on 'yourself and your reads living' instead of 'finding scum'.
Nah. I don't like you.

'The point of day 1 isn't to actually condemn a mafia member, it's to get more information on the players in the game' (Quote)
So why are you advocating for a lynch on me/SJ?
In post 343, Sirius9121 wrote:Reads:
(On a ratio of -3 to +3, with +3 being the towniest. = signs instead of - means (SE).)
+3.0 Sirius9121 - Townie
+1.5 SJReaver - Cute, acceptibly annoying, seems okay =-= Relaxed.
+1.3 innocentvillager = Simply seems towny.
+1.0 Whitevion - Hate #289. Seems townie tho
+0.5 word321 = Helpful.
+0.3 notscience = Relaxed but somehow #119 seems (meh...).
0.0 Froggo43 - Neutral?
0.0 Pearofclubs - Just dont like #116, seems anxious. But is okay tho. Just too anxious.
-1.0 weaversden - Too focused on themselves/their own townreads living and not catching scum. Will meta-read later on.
In post 477, Sirius9121 wrote:+3.0 Sirius9121
+1.5 SJReaver
+0.9 innocentvillager (SE)
+0.7 notscience (SE)
+0.7 Whitevion
+0.5 Pearofclubs
+0.5 word321 (SE)
-0.8 weaversden
-1.0 Froggo43/Nash
No, but compare it to the above. He's even using a points system and pretending like he knows exactly where his reads are and can be weighted.

He's town here and there's none of that.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:48 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2440, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don’t think Sirius is the kind of player that can fake anything.
He was awkard and stilted in his scum!games and here he behaved a lot differently.
So Sirius is town.
It makes sense.
Your blind fate in this slot is almost "too scummy to be scum."

One game of "meta".
Anyone can fake a game, even two is doable for most.

I'm not saying Sirius has a ton of scum equity here, but they sure as hell aren't obv.town for anything they have done or haven't done.
They literally did nothing.
And to anyone saying "they did vote" or "they did make two serious posts" - no.
They were given multiple chances to show up when they were around, and instead of doing anything remotely useful, they just chose to throw snark and insults.
And it wasn't even cute or funny.
And when they finally decided to extend their trolling by the lowest amount of effort possible, they got replaced.
My bet would've been on them lurking and coasting throughout the game and abusing the rules.

Now if Waterdispenser is here to actually play the game, I am not advocating for the slots execution D1, but do not go around throwing townreads for slots that don't deserve them in the slightest, and then be surprised if people think you are scummy.. :roll:
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
TheFourEyedDude
TheFourEyedDude
Goon
TheFourEyedDude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:49 am

Water seems to be intent on proving his predecessor is town rather than perform as town. I do not like this.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:50 am

Post by lilith2013 »

to be fair, I did ask for an explanation. but yeah.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:52 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2442, Waterdispenser wrote:No, but compare it to the above. He's even using a points system and pretending like he knows exactly where his reads are and can be weighted.

He's town here and there's none of that.
I can whip out a point system for the first time for this game only, and then point out something like 10(+?) of my scum games from this site and you'll notice I never did anything like that as scum, ever. And my sample size would 10 times more relevant. Literally. :facepalm:

This is not a valid argument.
Just focus on one slot at a time if necessary, but you are going to have to dig for at least something from the past 2000+ posts in this game if you want to actually get into the meaningful conversation of today.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:02 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Nep and FourEyes are out of the discussion for todays lynch based on claims (almost) alone.
That WaterTap should be given some more time I guess? Not very enthusiastic about lynching that slot anymore, but I would LOVE to see what happens to Norweeg if that slot is ever lynched. :lol:

I would appreciate it if people who know or "know" ZombieRP/Elements(?) could give me some pointers or insight on what kind of a player they are.
Their scum-experience perhaps?
I feel like that slot is totally left without attention, and I for one haven't been able to read any tone or intentions from them in this whole game. :?
Probably just me being bad at the game, but what can I say. I dove the ISO at work and gave up on building a wall, because it felt like I was nitpicking on something that could've been just as much flavor and RP as it could've been AI.

VI intrigues me, but I think they're an easier read with a couple of flips.
They seem like the kind of player who will contradict their D1 "reads" if they are scum, and they can't help it under the pressure, I'm sure.

BuDucky wants me to make some sort of a move apparently?
And I almost feel like not doing anything just because of that. :lol:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
TheFourEyedDude
TheFourEyedDude
Goon
TheFourEyedDude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:04 am

We have three and a quarter days remaining, I recently bought Crusader Kings III and Monster Train is getting an update tomorrow.

Can we work together to get a consensus elimination so that I can dedicate the majority of my three day weekend to video games?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:08 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

There's also this one thing I've been intentionally avoiding. A little detail I've made sure not to talk about yet.
I do not necessarily like the fact that people are just fine with Nep claiming "a PR" instead of something concrete.
Now I've been waiting for some of the more experienced players to take at least some stance on it, and maybe demand a more accurate claim.
But no. And I find it weird as all hell, especially since none of lilith/BuDucky/S_S questioned it any further. I must have misjudged their mentalities on the matter.

Anyone and everyone who were voting/willing to vote for Nep before that claim - why are you satisfied with a claim of just "a PR"?
You do realize, that they are not locked into
ANY KIND
of claim right now, and in the scenario of scum!Nep have free reign of planning their role out with their teammate overnight?

I feel like Nep is still scum, but at least one of the vocal pushers is also scum, and were more than happy to unvote and move on. :igmeou:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”