Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2825 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:53 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 2815, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 2812, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 2809, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 2721, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 2713, lilith2013 wrote:2663 seems like he’s referring to billy when he says “if this flips town”
I dont think it does anymore. There's a real behavior/speaking mismatch if he does. Like if he was so sure I would flip scum he'd vote me right? He'll even if scum hed want his outward confidence to match his behavior. It would actually explain why he is hesitant to move his vote off of Nepenthes if he has her locked as scum in his mind.
he clarified that he was talking about Billy, sooooooooo yeah, it doesn't make sense at all
No he didn't. He clarified that he was talking about nepenthes. Its just that you and Una believed it was referring to me, and una doubling down on it when the statement and behavior don't make sense. In fact the statement barely makes sense.
???? he literally said it's about you:
In post 2717, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Yes i’m talking about Billy. Because i’m fucking explaining that if Billy is town then there are deepwolves in this game. But i already knew that.
Why are you blowing this minor issue way out of proportion Una?
He said he was talking about me. He didn't say the pronoun was me which is actually the relevant part here. And the statement literally used my name in explaining that he would vote me over himself. So he was talking about me but the pronoun thing is what matters and this didn't clarify it the way you think it did.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2826 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2824, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 2775, innocentvillager wrote: but yeah the only way I see your pocketing is if it’s a real-time spontaneous decision to flip your agenda from casting paranoia outside the PoE block into me and instantly realizing you can use this as a way to get town!Zombie eliminated instead of Scum!BP or scum!Water
I think this is what's happening
Based on what? :roll:
There’s no strong evidence pointing to me being scum over being town is there? Why are you so tunneling?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2827 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:55 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 2792, Billy Pilgrim wrote:I basically hardclaimed vt.
where did this happen?
Zombie Apocalypse
Zombie Apocalypse
Townie
Zombie Apocalypse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2828 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:56 am

Post by Zombie Apocalypse »

All this "he was talking about me" "no he wasn't" "yes I was" is utter garbage and all it's doing is causing confusion and cluttering up the thread. Stop it now.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2829 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:58 am

Post by lilith2013 »

I think it's AI which is why I'm commenting on it while catching up
Zombie Apocalypse
Zombie Apocalypse
Townie
Zombie Apocalypse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2830 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:00 am

Even if it is AI, it's not ai enough to be worth the amount of space it's taking up.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2831 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:02 am

Post by lilith2013 »

it doesn't make sense for town!norweej to say "I need a trip to a mental hospital for rehab if billy flips town" if he previously thought billy was town. I don't like that he's now basically trying to break the poe if he's still scumreading nepenthes so much.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2832 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:06 am

Post by lilith2013 »

I'm still trying to figure out how to narrate my train of thought here and I have a lot of rl shit to deal with today, so I'll be back later.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2833 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:07 am

Post by lilith2013 »

part of it boils down to "why is every single wagon that I try to push so hard to get support for"
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2834 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:07 am

Post by lilith2013 »

also I might be able to spend time doing some wagon analysis tomorrow, hopefully in time for deadline but idk
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2835 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:38 am

Post by innocentvillager »

Zombie, what is the most AI thing that sticks out then? Who is scum
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2836 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:39 am

Post by innocentvillager »

@worsty you think Elements slot leans town? when can we start reading this slot
Zombie Apocalypse
Zombie Apocalypse
Townie
Zombie Apocalypse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2837 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:46 am

In post 2835, innocentvillager wrote:Zombie, what is the most AI thing that sticks out then? Who is scum
idk, it's day 1
I only do gut day 1
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2838 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2831, lilith2013 wrote:It doesn't make sense for town!norweej to say "I need a trip to a mental hospital for rehab if billy flips town" if he previously thought billy was town.
If i’m slowly realizing my PoE was completely wrong then it’s not strange to express surprise in an exaggerated humorous manner. My flair for the theatrical is something you’re taking a bit too serious.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nepenthes
Nepenthes
Goon
Nepenthes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2839 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:23 am

Post by Nepenthes »

Norwee what manga is your new avatar from
Nepenthes
Nepenthes
Goon
Nepenthes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2840 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Nepenthes »

In post 2786, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2784, Nepenthes wrote:I am done with this day I want a flip atp
Dont TR Zombie so id compromise this but i prefer norwee
Thought you'd like my catch up today.
Can you remind me your main points of why you scumread me? I wanna deconstruct your arguments too.
Why would I have liked your catchup
This is a weird post when you SR me so hard
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2841 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2839, Nepenthes wrote:Norwee what manga is your new avatar from
"Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro"

- Bunno
Nepenthes
Nepenthes
Goon
Nepenthes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2842 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:33 am

Post by Nepenthes »

In post 2817, NorwegianboyEE wrote:So what?
Like, why does it matter even the slightest bit that i said something random and kinda dumb?
But why wouldnt it matter
Its AI information in a game where people try to read other peoples motivations and you said something that calls your motivations into question
You also said its a symptom of your reads slowly changing which means theres info to be had in it
Of course it matters
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2843 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2840, Nepenthes wrote:
In post 2786, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2784, Nepenthes wrote:I am done with this day I want a flip atp
Dont TR Zombie so id compromise this but i prefer norwee
Thought you'd like my catch up today.
Can you remind me your main points of why you scumread me? I wanna deconstruct your arguments too.
Why would I have liked your catchup
This is a weird post when you SR me so hard
Anyone that's town should be able to be reasoned with. I always try to give everyone a chance to redeem themselves, even my scumreads.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2844 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2842, Nepenthes wrote:But why wouldnt it matter
Its AI information in a game where people try to read other peoples motivations and you said something that calls your motivations into question
It was a joke. :facepalm:
And i'm being questioned about it for 10 pages, it's fucking annoying.

- Bunno
Nepenthes
Nepenthes
Goon
Nepenthes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2845 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:43 am

Post by Nepenthes »

Sure but i want to know what about your catchup you think would affect my read
I first started SRing you when you voted me sheeping saudade
You had on read on me before but as soon as you had you started finding posts to call scummy that were numerous but unexplained
Made the read feel really manufactured and your reads since have had very surface level on the spot justifications
Both of your votes on billy have had this effect

I do agree billy towntold hard so your unvote there isnt bad but your move to iv for another flimsy one note reason and then to zombie just doesnt look good
Feels like youre just going through whoever you think you can get at the time and theres no underlying belief in your own reads or threads that get carried for more than a few irl days
That about sums it up

The read on me has stayed firmly in place but i currently think its bc im still a safe push target given no one but iv has TRed me and my wagon only lost momentum bc i claimed pr

Now your turn to talk abt why im scum im happy to have a talk that isnt us just sniping at each other
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2846 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2845, Nepenthes wrote:I first started SRing you when you voted me sheeping saudade
For any other reason than that? This is just OMGUS.
In post 2845, Nepenthes wrote:You had on read on me before but as soon as you had you started finding posts to call scummy that were numerous but unexplained
Made the read feel really manufactured and your reads since have had very surface level on the spot justifications
Both of your votes on billy have had this effect
Impulsive. I will admit fault on the one fact that could be influencing your read, which is that i have been mainly only able to post on mobile these latest days because i'm spending a lot of downtime at my job going through this game and can't post very many deeply analytical posts that bring up quotes and stuff as i usually do because i only have short moments of time where i'm able to use my laptop and can format my posts more professionally, making my play a bit more lazy and probably scummy looking when compared to players with access to a PC with a proper keyboard.
In post 2845, Nepenthes wrote:I do agree billy towntold hard so your unvote there isnt bad but your move to iv for another flimsy one note reason and then to zombie just doesnt look good
Feels like youre just going through whoever you think you can get at the time and theres no underlying belief in your own reads or threads that get carried for more than a few irl days
We're in day 1 with no flips so expecting reads to stay rigid is a tall order and nothing i'd see as scummy at this point in time. I also have a meta of quite violently shifting my reads if i believe i'm wrong. Here's an example of my towngame where i do this: Newbie 1981 -> viewtopic.php?f=50&t=81899
I actually think scum are more likely to keep having the same reads constantly if it's convenient. I don't see why changing votes and reads on the same day are seen as scummy, it's one of those things that usually only town does, but somehow it's seen as a scum trait even though it's almost always wrong.

- Bunno
Nepenthes
Nepenthes
Goon
Nepenthes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2847 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Nepenthes »

In post 2846, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I actually think scum are more likely to keep having the same reads constantly if it's convenient. I don't see why changing votes and reads on the same day are seen as scummy, it's one of those things that usually only town does, but somehow it's seen as a scum trait even though it's almost always wrong.
Im not talking about reads changing or contradictions happening but even town who change reads hold some part of those reads in them for longer periods of time
Its that your reads change based on singular events or reasonings and i havent seen evidence of your thoughts carrying through beyond the obvious

Its as if youre a new player joining the thread every time you make a case to change your vote
@tw were you the one who said something like this about norwee
I just dismissed it at the time so i dont remember who said it or if it was even about him now
Nepenthes
Nepenthes
Goon
Nepenthes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2848 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:36 am

Post by Nepenthes »

In post 2846, NorwegianboyEE wrote:For any other reason than that? This is just OMGUS.
Ill avoid sarcasm and just say you cut this off from the related sentences below that explain my reasoning beyond gut
Initial SR from the vote was gut bc i expected scum could sheep the wagon there and gave you a quick iso

Choppy posting is something I do too obvs so I that but its not what im talking about really
I also didnt like your attitude towards me after the vote you started speaking to me as though you were sure i was scum almost immediately even though you only made the vote to begin with based on saudade
If you had some other reason to vote me besides not TRing me you did not make it clear
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2849 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It seem like you're adamant, who do you think would be scum with me?

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”