Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Venus Mars and Pluto »

In post 1646, Flavor Leaf wrote:Yeah, I don’t know.

I’ll wait until Not Mafia flips to see if I’m wrong, but I just feel like there was too much scum pushing for NM to be killed for him to flip scum here.

I did go back and ISO Gamma, and they did get stuck upon not having their vote show up for a while, and the vote was supposed to be on DnD.
Yeah, Maria confirmed it was solely due to mod error but yeah like what are the odds, it only affected Gamma’s vote? :lol:

I wouldn’t necessarily rule out bussing. Remember I told you Auro said he 100% busses NM here.

So, if two scum, either Amy or Tris, if three I think possibly both but NM is a low info flip like Pepper said but he could still be scum. Let’s hope that’s the case.

Also, I never called Amy/Tris “confiscum”, you were the only one I said that too, so possible overreaction for Tris to say that?

The thing is Lillith is definitely smart enough to come up with all of this, including setting up her hydra for a bus.

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:31 am

In post 1650, Flavor Leaf wrote:You’re pushing Ampharos/Tris as a team? That’s what I was pushing earlier
Your role makes that seem a lot more likely.

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:36 am

In post 1572, tris wrote:
In post 1560, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 1554, Flavor Leaf wrote:You should have just crumbed your role rather than straight up say it. You likely would have lived and then if I were scum you would have caught me out real early.

For what it’s worth, I can only talk to dead player’s at night.
I tried to get a hood mass claim but Hya shot it down and no one was biting.

I’ll trust my gut from now on. I never hard gut tr you in PA.

Well, your death confiscums Tris then if we venge Amy. Well, I thought you might have been in a hood with Hya, which is why you didn’t believe the hood was real.

HURT: Amy

I promise to avenge you if you die.
If
scum is Amy/Tris, I wonder if they were informed about a TA in the setup?

~M
what? what exactly
confscums
me? and why are you back to wanting Amy?
How do you get “confiscum” from “if”?

Because I think NM is low info and my Amy 180 was based on my thinking FL was scum because no way is he ever scum with Amy here.

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:44 am

In post 1653, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 1572, tris wrote:
In post 1554, Flavor Leaf wrote:You should have just crumbed your role rather than straight up say it. You likely would have lived and then if I were scum you would have caught me out real early.

Well, your death confiscums Tris then if we venge Amy
. Well, I thought you might have been in a hood with Hya, which is why you didn’t believe the hood was real.

I promise to avenge you if you die.
If
scum is Amy/Tris, I wonder if they were informed about a TA in the setup?

~M
what? what exactly
confscums
me? and why are you back to wanting Amy?
How do you get “confiscum” from “if”?

Because I think NM is low info and my Amy 180 was based on my thinking FL was scum because no way is he ever scum with Amy here.

~M
Oh nm, I did say that, sorry. :oops: Yeah, I probably shouldn’t have said “confiscums”. You don’t really have any reason to kill me unless NM flips scum and is a janitor. Of course it’s possible our death could be used as a frame though.

I’m just stuck with why does DnD try so hard to tie me to Gamma? Especially when they knew they were already going down? Does scum on their way down, really position a buddy like that?

~M
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:48 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Gamma definitely was buddying me if they are scum. This feels extremely similar to when Vorkuta did it to me in Musicals, and when I started doubting my town read, Vorkuta turned on me. (also the game where i got pushed as VIG shooting a buddy to make myself come off townier), but yeah, that was my best Vig game. I claimed Day 3 IC in that one as Vig.
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:50 am

In post 736, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:I was in the process of writing up a really long reply to VMP last night, but the gist of it is that I feel like they’ve dodged every question I’ve tried to ask them by either asking me why I asked it, giving a patronizing non-answer, etc; have picked apart our posts word by word to find things to shade us for; and in general I feel like have been pretty condescending towards us. (I guess the last thing isn’t a reason to scumread them, I just don’t like it and that influences my feelings about their slot.)
I’m also somewhat suspicious of them and Gamma together, because Gamma said something about fish voting gamma that I had already said earlier, and VMP tossed an easy townread at Gamma but it didn’t change anything about their read on us. (This is why I asked that question about whether or not we were in their POE.)
This plus all of the numerous posts scolding BEF for voting Gamma.

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:07 am

In post 1655, Flavor Leaf wrote:Gamma definitely was buddying me if they are scum. This feels extremely similar to when Vorkuta did it to me in Musicals, and when I started doubting my town read, Vorkuta turned on me. (also the game where i got pushed as VIG shooting a buddy to make myself come off townier), but yeah, that was my best Vig game. I claimed Day 3 IC in that one as Vig.
My theory is that DnD!scum probably don’t target their buddy like that on the way down because that would be a post-humous bus.

I think NM + either/both Amy/Tris. That’s my current solve.

~M
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:07 am

Post by tris »

In post 1651, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote: Also, I never called Amy/Tris “confiscum”, you were the only one I said that too, so possible overreaction for Tris to say that?

Well, your death confiscums Tris then if we venge Amy.
Well, I thought you might have been in a hood with Hya, which is why you didn’t believe the hood was real.

I promise to avenge you if you die. If scum is Amy/Tris, I wonder if they were informed about a TA in the setup?

~M
which is a sentence i still don't understand
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:11 am

Post by tris »

oh ok. you've spotted it
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:15 am

Post by tris »

i just don't think the why i've talked about amy is something i would be able to fake when reading a partner as mafia. but, that's probably not useful for you. as that's self meta.
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:20 am

In post 1647, Flavor Leaf wrote:I just don’t like the way Gamma buddied up to me hard the majority of Day 1/day 2, but i felt, even before this whole thing with the claims happened, Gamma was already floundering because they had to change the gamestate.

I brought this up when I dropped them in my reads list way back when.
In post 1648, Flavor Leaf wrote:I didn’t like the hammer right when they did it either because I was getting ready to vote. I had just claimed my role too, so it actively stopped me from being able to add Hayasaka (set up for it anyways) or DrP.
I think if Gamma’s scum, she more likely to be scum with Tris > Amy because of Gamma’s Amy progression: hard tr Amy then hard sr her. n

So, it’s either Amy/Tris or Gamma/Tris w/wo a possible scum!NM flip.

So yeah possible, maybe Amy is town here. Tris sr Amy on D1 really never made any sense to me, because she was pushing her so hard and Amy seemed pretty townie on D1.

And unless it’s exactly NM/Amy unlikely, then at least one if not two bussers, so I think Tris’ DnD vote looks the most suspicious.

Auro has been suspicious of Tris since the “Hi” vote.

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:21 am

In post 1660, tris wrote:i just don't think the why i've talked about amy is something i would be able to fake when reading a partner as mafia. but, that's probably not useful for you. as that's self meta.
Who do you think is scum if NM flips red and who, if he flips green?

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:23 am

In post 1661, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 1647, Flavor Leaf wrote:I just don’t like the way Gamma buddied up to me hard the majority of Day 1/day 2, but i felt, even before this whole thing with the claims happened, Gamma was already floundering because they had to change the gamestate.

I brought this up when I dropped them in my reads list way back when.
In post 1648, Flavor Leaf wrote:I didn’t like the hammer right when they did it either because I was getting ready to vote. I had just claimed my role too, so it actively stopped me from being able to add Hayasaka (set up for it anyways) or DrP.
I think if Gamma’s scum, she more likely to be scum with Tris > Amy because of Gamma’s Amy progression: hard tr Amy then hard sr her. n

So, it’s either Amy/Tris or Gamma/Tris w/wo a possible scum!NM flip.

So yeah possible, maybe Amy is town here. Tris sr Amy on D1 really never made any sense to me, because she was pushing her so hard and Amy seemed pretty townie on D1.

And unless it’s exactly NM/Amy unlikely, then at least one if not two bussers, so I think Tris’ DnD vote looks the most suspicious.

Auro has been suspicious of Tris since the “Hi” vote.

~M
Shiro hard tr both Amy/Tris.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:23 am

Post by tris »

[quote="In post 1661Tris sr Amy on D1 really never made any sense to me, because she was pushing her so hard and Amy seemed pretty townie on D1.
[/quote]
i never scumread her day 1. let alone was pushing her hard. at one point i even lightly townread her.
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:33 am

In post 1660, tris wrote:i just don't think the why i've talked about amy is something i would be able to fake when reading a partner as mafia. but, that's probably not useful for you. as that's self meta.
If it’s Gamma, then her positioning on Amy seems strange if their buddies. He initally hard defends her, then hard srs her.

So Amy/Gamma, extremely unlikely.

Gamma can only be scum with you or FL if 3 scum.

Amy can’t be scum with FL and doesn’t really make sense with Gamma.

So Gamma or FL flip clears Amy.

I really think FL is town though, because it’s an extremely risky claim if he’s scum here.

~M
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:36 am

Post by tris »

In post 1662, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
Who do you think is scum if NM flips red and who, if he flips green?

~M
he better flip red, because otherwise i'm townreading way too much. I haven't really considered that world that much.

If he flips green, then maybe Gamma? that's mostly because i've forgotten about why i was townreading him. And my reasons for townreading others feel firmer. oh and there's also jjh. i still need to go reread gamma as well as others but i'm mostly waiting on the flip before i do that.

all of that was kind of ignoring FL, which i have a tendency to do because he makes my brain hurt sometimes, but also, i know some ways he might be confirmed, so i'm not worrying about that too much. although, i am a little suspicious of the claim.
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:38 am

In post 205, tris wrote:like to me, Amy's decision just seems to come from not knowing what to do with a neighborhood
In post 206, tris wrote:if anything, it seems almost a little town-indicative.
In post 279, tris wrote:
In post 269, jjh927 wrote:I'll take tris, Kaname Date, Gamma Emerald, Hayasaka, and Ampharos for town right now
what exactly makes Amy town?
You completely contradicted yourself on your Amy read?

What changed?

~M
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:39 am

Post by tris »

In post 1665, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
If it’s Gamma, then her positioning on Amy seems strange if their buddies. He initally hard defends her, then hard srs her.

I really think FL is town though, because it’s an extremely risky claim if he’s scum here.

~M
this all is acting like NM is gonna flip town. i don't think he is
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:43 am

Post by tris »

In post 1667, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 205, tris wrote:like to me, Amy's decision just seems to come from not knowing what to do with a neighborhood
In post 206, tris wrote:if anything, it seems almost a little town-indicative.
In post 279, tris wrote:
In post 269, jjh927 wrote:I'll take tris, Kaname Date, Gamma Emerald, Hayasaka, and Ampharos for town right now
what exactly makes Amy town?
You completely contradicted yourself on your Amy read?

What changed?

~M
that was a possibility. i wasn't really confident that it is town indicative. it was the thinnest thing ever. my point there wasn't to promote her as town, i was arguing against the idea that her outing the neighborhood is scum indicative. and i thought that if it indicates anything it would be town. but really, i didn't get much of an alignment read from that action.
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:50 am

In post 1668, tris wrote:

~M
Maybe jjh really is a scumhunting god here and it really is just NM/Gamma?

I think you guys should probably flip Gamma tomorrow if we die.

I consider our death to be a Gamma scumclaim.

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:53 am

In post 1670, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 1668, tris wrote:

~M
Maybe jjh really is a scumhunting god here and it really is just NM/Gamma?

I think you guys should probably flip Gamma tomorrow if we die.

I consider our death to be a Gamma scumclaim.

~M
Just reiterating,
no one else really has any motive to kill us other than Gamma, because unless NM literally flips scum janitor, we are 100% investigating him tonight.
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:22 am

We’re 100% dying tonight unless protectives are on us. We can help solve the game but we must be alive for that to happen!!!

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:24 am

In post 1672, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
We’re 100% dying tonight unless protectives are on us. We can help solve the game but we must be alive for that to happen!!!

~M
Only if we’re alive, can we 100% guilty or clear Gamma.

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:43 am

Never execute BEF/KD. Hya is mech cleared. Jjh is very likely town. Amy is probably cleared with Gamma flip.

I think it’s NM/Gamma and if game doesn’t end, I dunno.

Auro and Shiro think FL then, because they’re not buying the claim.

If Tris is scum here, I’m nominating her for a scummie, FL too if that claim is bogus.

GL town unless protectives save us because we’re 100% the NK tonight otherwise.

~M

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”