Azrael001
Azrael001
Goon
Azrael001
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:37 pm

Post by Azrael001 »

While reading FaerieLord's post replace every instance of the name Lowell with the name Azrael001 and yellowbounder with Light-Kun, right up until just before the fourth quote, it is almost exactly the same thing happening...

The defensive play that I was talking about Light, was accusing anyone who mentioned that they suspected you of being scum.

Also you accuse me of not taking any stands but I have been here for one lynch. That is hardly time enough to stand for much, I don't recognize many people here yet, so I can't remember who I was suspicious of before, but you have moved up to the top of my list.

Unvote
Vote Light-Kun

Votecount:
killa seven - 3 (dybeck, sekinj, farside22)
Light-kun - 1 (Azrael001)
Not voting: Light-kun, mikeburnfire, FaerieLord, killa seven
5 to lynch.
Forgive my rudeness, I cannot abide useless people.

(The irony is killing me.)
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:56 pm

Post by sekinj »

FaerieLord wrote:ITT, I present a case on yellowbounder / sekinj / who else replaced him

Day starts normally, a random vote and bang, yellowbounder jumps onto the first wagon! An Aegor one. L-3, and apparently a serious vote.

He then proceeds to defending him while he still has his vote on him, to which he answers
yellowbounder wrote:Both bandwagons, and Aegor's "claim" are not serious. Or at least, as serious as Page 1 and 2 bandwagons can get. No one's barely done anything even remotely pro or anti town yet. Calm down.
He basically excused himself by saying that the bandwagon was not serious, which it was, since the wagon moved forwar, for some reason

When it did move forward, he decides that he wants to stay off it. Opportune time to jump off a wagon. Let it gain traction, then jump right before it ends you can say "I was never on that wagon."

Also, lovely when you see that it was not as strong as you think, as lowell pointed out here
lowell wrote:You mean the 2-vote wagon? Yeah, way too fast. Very prudent.
He jumped off after while it was still slow. So basically, he was just trying to get out of the limelight, since it was not a fast wagon at all.

Then, we have this beauty
yellowbounder wrote:You say very little Lowell. Very little indeed. I mean, you could at least try and put some meat in your post, you're mostly just echoing the consensus, and don't push anything new. Be bold, you know?
unvote, vote Lowell
1) It's a quickly assembled case of OMGUS since lowell called him out on his opportunistic jump out of the wagon
2) It's a pot / kettle situation. Length of posts by yellowbounder average at...a bit less than 2 lines. Lots of things to digest in there!

Then I replace in and call him out on it, to which he responds
yellowbounder wrote:2) I suppose I should post more, but I haven't seen anything that makes me suspicious in the extreme towards anyone. I'll go with Lowell for now.
And please not that he is voting Lowell because he said lowell has not participated in any scumhunting yet. Yet he still hasn't found any thing scummy yet either. A bit of hypocrisy in the morning always tastes good

Then he jumps onto the Sun wagon, with this lovely line
yellowbounder wrote:You're worse the Lowell, and me.
Yeah, that almost talks for itself there

Now, we shall pass onto Chelsea fan

He starts off by rereading and all, nothing to complain about this.

When asked why he voted Light Kun after his reread
Chelseafan wrote:Also as to why I voted Light he seemed the scummiest to me before the Sun wagon started. That took most of the meaty pages and I felt light was the scummiest and deserved my vote.
As you can see his reasoning is "he was the scummiest." Well way to go sherlock

Now, I love how he conforms here. At first, during his reread he said I was "pretty town" (and that's a quote) now look at this
Chelseafan wrote:I find the rasoning for the FL lynching's to be..questionable.
and
Chelseafan wrote:I honestly don't see what Sun said as a link to FL , or at best a very weak one, but maybe that's just me?
After just two days. He sees that my wagon is attracting people, so what does he do? He goes middle ground ready to hop on if the opportunity arises

After that he replaced out.
I can’t defend the previous. I have no idea why my predessors did what they did. I can see how some of it looks scummy, especially the hoping votes and flip flopping on issues, but I can’t explain what they meant by it or why they did or said any of it.
FaerieLord wrote: Moving onto sekinj

She unvotes at first, pointing out that she saw nothing to the light vote chelseafan had placed (Don't worry, he didn't either).

Does a townie / scum list that looks very safe, but other than that, no qualms. It was solid

Asks me to say the case on her, which I'm doing now

Jokes, then tells tajo to defend himself even though he's going to be lynched. And then she jokes about the percentages again
I can’t quite see what you think is scummy about any of these points…
FaerieLord wrote:Fluff posts follow here. It's not as if she tried to find scum, all she did was wait for tajo / lowell to be lynched
I evaluated all the players and gave my thoughts about each as sort of a catch up for myself. I then waited until I had enough personal time to take a closer look at the two suspects I listed as the most suspicious early on. I wasn’t just waiting around and voting for the highest ranking character, I built my own case about each of them.
FaerieLord wrote: Does a PBPA and says she finds killa suspicious too (That's 3 people guys. The 3 people that were found as scummiest by town in general)

I guess I just don’t like lurkers. I listed killa as suspicious in my earliest post about all the players. I mention that FL is suspicious as well in several places. If momentum seems to be gaining around a person that is also on my scummy list, it perks my interest and I do a pbpa.
FaerieLord wrote:Does another PBPA, then she votes lowell even though she saw merit behind the tajo case (could be with the fact that he found her slightly scummy or....tajo is her scum partner. Well, was anyway. Or it could be both)

She then does another couple of fluff posts, just confirming that lowell is the lynch
Most of what you are calling “fluff” posts is my trying encourage people to participate.
FaerieLord wrote:Oh, a new day now, and she votes Tajo's replacement. No, scum hunting is for the week. Let's just jump on to the real wagon here.
Ummm… I already made up my mind and nothing overnight made any changes to the scummy way tajo had played. So yeah, I voted the player I found most suspicious.
FaerieLord wrote: And more fluff posts, including bum fire.

Then she jumps onto the k7 wagon, just because it has more traction. She even admits it herself
sekinj wrote:I will swap my vote as well,
here. Note the as well part, since all of this is in isolation
I just felt we were at a stand still, as I mention. I didn’t know that BM had already been lynched. My next several posts show that I didn’t know we were in twilight.
FaerieLord wrote: Then she notices Tajo was lynched (wait, did she just unvote Tajo? Hoping it wasn't a lynch? Derailing for the win here)
I didn’t know day had ended. It seemed like we were going no where and neither of my suspects were talking. I didn’t realize until my Post 35 that Tajo had been lynched.
FaerieLord wrote: Then she votes K7 again since it's a new day, yet still not a new opinion

and that's pretty much it
Yeah, notice a pattern? I make up my mind and stick with that decision unless something significant happens to change it. Again, I don’t know what is scummy about that.
FaerieLord wrote: Now, I invite everyone who didn't think TL;DR here to show me scum hunting by either of these three. Also, I'd like anyone to tell me where one of these people has taken a strong stance on anyone or anything. The stances that they have taken have either been OMGUS / Pot/Kettle (YB on Lowell) or not though out (CF on Light) or else just not stances. Rather agreeing with your neighbour (Hi Sekinj!)
I haven’t picked anyone out of the blue to be suspicious of, instead of I’ve picked people who are acting scummy. I have built my own case each time.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Light-kun
Light-kun
Goon
Light-kun
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:08 pm

Post by Light-kun »

killa seven wrote:@ ligh kun. i didnt just show back up because a scum was lynched i was prodded. lol
anyways after you guys pick me off a townie for lurking, id suggest looking into light kun.
So you admit that you are lurking? Why in the world don't you participate. While lurking is usually just anti-town, the amount with which you have lurked is very scummy in my opinion.

@Azrael: When you replace in, NORMALLY, you reread. So, certainly you have a stance of some sort on people aside from recent events. By now, I would expect something more than vibes of scumminess. I would expect one of Sekinj's cases. (BTW: Sekinj is not on my town list, but he is far from being near my scum list.)

Anyway, you are correct. I attack *everyone.* I don't assume anyone is town or not. There are only two people I think are town, but if they do something I consider to be ridiculous, I will attack them too. So, I really don't really have anything more to say.

I am going to pursue:

Vote Killaseven

The above thoughts on Sekinj prevent me from holding off my vote.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:19 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

sekinj wrote:I can’t quite see what you think is scummy about any of these points…
There isn't anything. It's just for the sake of being comprehensive.
sekinj wrote:Most of what you are calling “fluff” posts is my trying encourage people to participate.
Telling people to contribute is not contributing yourself
sekinj wrote:Yeah, notice a pattern? I make up my mind and stick with that decision unless something significant happens to change it. Again, I don’t know what is scummy about that.
Really? The only pattern I can see here is you bandwagonning on easy targets
sekinj wrote:I haven’t picked anyone out of the blue to be suspicious of, instead of I’ve picked people who are acting scummy. I have built my own case each time.
Doing a PBPA =! building your own case
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:26 am

Post by sekinj »

FaerieLord wrote:
sekinj wrote:I can’t quite see what you think is scummy about any of these points…
There isn't anything. It's just for the sake of being comprehensive.
sekinj wrote:Most of what you are calling “fluff” posts is my trying encourage people to participate.
Telling people to contribute is not contributing yourself
sekinj wrote:Yeah, notice a pattern? I make up my mind and stick with that decision unless something significant happens to change it. Again, I don’t know what is scummy about that.
Really? The only pattern I can see here is you bandwagonning on easy targets
sekinj wrote:I haven’t picked anyone out of the blue to be suspicious of, instead of I’ve picked people who are acting scummy. I have built my own case each time.
Doing a PBPA =! building your own case
the pbpas bring up points that others did not catch. so far two people that I've found scummy have been lynched, and one of them has been scum. If I can continue to get one scum per townie I mislynch, town wins! Since we don't have to worry about night kills, that plan works. Of course I would rather lynch only scum, but even I'm not that good.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:29 am

Post by killa seven »

I knew light the scum would hammer me if i went after him.
bah go town.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:34 am

Post by farside22 »

killa seven wrote:I knew light the scum would hammer me if i went after him.
bah go town.
Your reasons you think he is scum is faulty. Sun was not that high on the ball and his vote looked like joining a BW not bussing a scum buddy.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Light-kun
Light-kun
Goon
Light-kun
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:54 pm

Post by Light-kun »

Plus, and I may have miscounted, doesn't that put him at L-1?
Light-kun
Light-kun
Goon
Light-kun
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:56 pm

Post by Light-kun »

EBWOP:
It should be L-2
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:03 am

Post by farside22 »

A vote count would be nice.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:21 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

sekinj wrote:the pbpas bring up points that others did not catch. so far two people that I've found scummy have been lynched, and one of them has been scum. If I can continue to get one scum per townie I mislynch, town wins! Since we don't have to worry about night kills, that plan works. Of course I would rather lynch only scum, but even I'm not that good.
Yet you have not been fully towards the tajo lynch. In day one you said "you see the merit in the tajo case, but voted lowell." and it was the same thing yesterday. Not knowing that Tajo had already been lynched, you changed your vote to killa hoping to derail the wagon.

Saying you were trying to lynch tajo is false. You were only following townie belief
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:18 am

Post by sekinj »

FaerieLord wrote:
sekinj wrote:the pbpas bring up points that others did not catch. so far two people that I've found scummy have been lynched, and one of them has been scum. If I can continue to get one scum per townie I mislynch, town wins! Since we don't have to worry about night kills, that plan works. Of course I would rather lynch only scum, but even I'm not that good.
Yet you have not been fully towards the tajo lynch. In day one you said "you see the merit in the tajo case, but voted lowell." and it was the same thing yesterday. Not knowing that Tajo had already been lynched, you changed your vote to killa hoping to derail the wagon.

Saying you were trying to lynch tajo is false. You were only following townie belief
I was not hoping to derail any wagon! I just wanted something to happen, since I thought my tajo vote was going no where fast. You are putting scummy motives onto my actions that just aren't there. I WAS convinced that tajo was scum and DID want him lynched.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:15 am

Post by dybeck »

FaerieLord wrote:

This is, at best, an odd interpretation of the facts, FL.
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:15 pm

Post by sekinj »

I'm not sure where we are at right now on the votes. And Since FL has jumped all over me for not knowing when the last day ended, I'm waiting for a vote count before I do anything else.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:56 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

sekinj wrote: since I thought my tajo vote was going no where fast.
That's not true. Your tajo voted caused a lynch.
sekinj wrote: I WAS convinced that tajo was scum and DID want him lynched.
Then why did you unvote him when the wagon was at full strength? Also, why say "you can see the merit in the tajo case" but then decide to vote lowell. It's obvious that tajo was never your intended lynchee
dybeck wrote:This is, at best, an odd interpretation of the facts, FL.
If you take the last post out of content, then yes it is.

But still, the entire case does not revolve around only this.

Sekinj has still never even tried to scum hunt. She has only pushed wagons that were already there. Plus there was still the massive lurking from bounder, and the no idea why you did that vote from chelseafan. While I know that she cannot answer for them, it does not make them not scummy
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:56 am

Post by sekinj »

FaerieLord wrote:
sekinj wrote: since I thought my tajo vote was going no where fast.
That's not true. Your tajo voted caused a lynch.
BUT I DID NOT REALIZE THAT BECUASE I DIDN'T KNOW THE DAY HAD ENDED!
FaerieLord wrote:
sekinj wrote: I WAS convinced that tajo was scum and DID want him lynched.
Then why did you unvote him when the wagon was at full strength? Also, why say "you can see the merit in the tajo case" but then decide to vote lowell. It's obvious that tajo was never your intended lynchee
BECAUSE THE THREAD HAD STALLED AND NOTHING WAS HAPPENING. I didn't know the day had ended! My goodness, you are being ridiculous about this. I didn't know the day had ended! I didn't know tajo was lynched! I was moving on to my next suspect because I didn't know the day had ended!!
FaerieLord wrote:
dybeck wrote:This is, at best, an odd interpretation of the facts, FL.
If you take the last post out of content, then yes it is.

But still, the entire case does not revolve around only this.

Sekinj has still never even tried to scum hunt. She has only pushed wagons that were already there. Plus there was still the massive lurking from bounder, and the no idea why you did that vote from chelseafan. While I know that she cannot answer for them, it does not make them not scummy
So you suspect me for finding people scummy that the rest of the town agrees are scummy? I'm sorry my scumdar isn't up to your standards, but I'm not going to pick random people and make everything they do look scummy despite everything they say to the contrary and when there are other suspects more worth pursuing. (sound familiar??)

Since you are not listening to me, I'm done with this conversation. I can only repeat my true intentions while you try to twist them to make them scummy.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:14 am

Post by Phate »

Korts replaces mikeburnfire, effective immediately.
I will fuck up your name and gender. Deal with it.

PM me to replace into Infection Mafia, a semi-open Mini Theme.
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:21 am

Post by Phate »

A deadline has been set for September 1.
Last edited by Phate on Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:32 am

Post by Korts »

Hey there. I'll be reading up soon. Anyone want to sum up the major happenings?
scumchat never die
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:Hey there. I'll be reading up soon. Anyone want to sum up the major happenings?
K7 has 4 votes and Light is his suspect for not a really good reason. And although he suspects light as scum he never placed a vote. Also everyone wrote a scum list and town list. Good news is we are down to 2 scums left in the game. Only one townie lynched thus far.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:06 am

Post by Korts »

okay. I'll get on it tomorrow, I got used up writing analyses elsewhere.
scumchat never die
Azrael001
Azrael001
Goon
Azrael001
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:01 pm

Post by Azrael001 »

I am sorry I have been away, I've been busy and lost track of time. I don't really have anything useful to add right now...

Though the consensus seems to be KillaSeven. I seem to remember being suspicious of him at one point, so I don't mind voting for him to keep the game moving.

Vote: Killa Seven
Forgive my rudeness, I cannot abide useless people.

(The irony is killing me.)
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:22 pm

Post by Korts »

Umm, that was the hammer, no?
scumchat never die
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:17 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

sekinj wrote:So you suspect me for finding people scummy that the rest of the town agrees are scummy? I'm sorry my scumdar isn't up to your standards, but I'm not going to pick random people and make everything they do look scummy despite everything they say to the contrary and when there are other suspects more worth pursuing. (sound familiar??)

Since you are not listening to me, I'm done with this conversation. I can only repeat my true intentions while you try to twist them to make them scummy.
No, I suspect you for not trying to find anyone scummy and just rolling along with whatever town decides. Also, please not that what you say is simply not enough since I think you're scum. Also, other suspects worth pursuing? You are my favourite lynch for the day. So sorry, that doesn't sound familiar at all

Also, true intentions? Why should I believe that those were your intentions? I think you're scum. Why should I believe that?

I am not twisting anything, I am simply stating that I find them scummy. Acting oblivious != being oblivious
Light-kun
Light-kun
Goon
Light-kun
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:45 am

Post by Light-kun »

No, not hammer, should now be at L-1. Maybe Killa seven will actually show up before the lynch this time.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”