Rata Mall - Main Thread

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:49 am

Post by Talitha »

In post 500, ambic wrote:Talitha wanders over to the pinball machine, and checks it out. It seems boring, and she wanders back.
What did you believe me to be doing, and who informed you?
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:50 am

Post by Talitha »

Hmm that quote just appeared...I'm not having a good day.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Talitha »

Above question directed to Rubberduck
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Talitha »

You can whisper it to me if you like
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:57 am

Post by Primate »

Whisper Jia
RubberDuck
RubberDuck
Townie
RubberDuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:05 am

Post by RubberDuck »

Terry had been cleared by Casey's lie detector, he told me that you were in the carpark and that Casey was planning on using the lie detector on you next, terry told me specifically to beware of you, When explicably Pooky fled the carpark, the description given to me, was that Casey appeared panicked. When Pooky admitted being able to confirm role alignments, he told me he confirmed Ariel instead.

Pooky told me that he wanted to move in a cop cleared pack and he had chosen Ariel because he wanted as many confirmed innocents moving in a pack as possible and because Pooky and Terry both had some level distrust about what you were up to, they passed this on to me.

When Harry told me of the hive mind, I believed that you might have chipped Ariel causing Pooky to flee in the truck.

I have had on going conversations regarding my thoughts of this regarding you with Groza and Porochaz, both of who can confirm from my dialogue with them that I was suspect of you for a while. I had also thought that you were in the Cafe with Pooky, because you were so insistent on finding Terry, who you immediately found. This caused me to think that you knew more about this place than you were letting on. At the time I had no idea there was a 2nd way into the Lab through the fashion store.

Groza later confirmed that you were a kleptomaniac and it was his idea that I try and cure you of it.
I thought you had been using this room a stash and the items you steal are things are key items that other players need to advance their own.

Everyone, if you do a search of this room, it says "For Rent is empty. It looks like stuff was here previously, but it's been moved. It can't be far." If you don't believe me, try the search yourself.

Head back to the Eatery and Examine Seer, Pinball machines for hidden items
Rubberducky you're the one.
RubberDuck
RubberDuck
Townie
RubberDuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:07 am

Post by RubberDuck »

That was supposed to be a WHISPER!!! :facepalm:
RubberDuck
RubberDuck
Townie
RubberDuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:09 am

Post by RubberDuck »

Trying to do actions and dialogue.. this game is stressing me out. :lol:
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Green Crayons »

stand by madam seer and watch what anyone does with her
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Talitha »

Ask Ariel whether Pooky was panicked when he "fled" in the truck, lol.
And ask Ariel who gave Pooky back his lie detector.....
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:33 am

Post by Porochaz »

Can someone ask Ariel why we aren't talking to her directly?
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:34 am

Post by Primate »

"I think the idea that pooky was fleeing someone in a truck comes from me. It was just the way i saw the scene. I'm willing to concede that I may be wrong and misinterpreted. I thought it odd he didn't mention it in the eatery, but hey."

"It was the way that he immediately left the crash scene that drew me to that perspective, rather than him waiting to recover his senses, but that could be other things. I didn't even know who he was out in the car park with, so it wasn't an attempt to smear anyone."
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Primate »

"Seems Ariel is happy to sit around listening and wait for opportunities to steal other people's things."
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Talitha »

Well, since the good doctor has cured me of my terrible affliction, I must change my ways

walks behind Madame Seer, glaring at Leo who is too close
uses key returned by Lacey and opens up the back of it
Gives - dark chocolate back to Xavier
Gives - a journal back to Johannes
Gives - an uninflated balloon back to Leo

I have a gas mask here also, and some sugar and yeast. I'd like to keep the gas mask, but anyone can have the sugar or the yeast.

puts waterproof matches in her pocket

I will not, however, give Sir Leo back these matches so that he can blow up this mall and kill us all. If he wants them he's going to have to come and get them.
raises small crow bar
Ariel
Ariel
none please
edited 449 times in total
Ariel
none please
Pronoun: none please

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:38 am

Post by Ariel »

He was just surprised and annoyed that the truck was broken. Depending who this gold originally belonged to, I may need it. Sorry for my poor manners.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Green Crayons »

raises pitch fork

Believe it or not, I don’t have a death wish. Since we have discovered that one of us has been using the cameras, I have no need to burn them out.

Give. Them. Back.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
CaptainMeme
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
Banana Split
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:42 am

Post by CaptainMeme »

This may be extrapolating too much, but I put way too much time and effort into doing it to not do it now.

Jia suddenly gets a glint in her eye, as though she's figured something out.

"I notice my questions have been dodged for the most part. This doesn't add up at all. And I think I have some idea of what would..."

"HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED IN THIS CASE"

"In phase two, the drone is with too many others and gets no chance to strike. But in phase three, they find themselves alone in the cafe with a very appetising target, who they then proceed to inject and convert. The person we knew as Terry is soon no more, and in their place is a drone completely under the original drone's control.

"I believe the drones have some interest in something in the secret lab, so the original drone then sent in Drone Terry to test combinations. Obviously, the life of this drone was unimportant, and our good friend ended up somewhat more crispy than he went in."

"On using more combinations, I believe the original drone was able to find the correct combination and enter the lab, finding the cloning bays and the time machine."

"This drone then dragged Terry's corpse into the secret lab. Something then happened - I am unsure what they were trying to do in the lab, but it could very well have involved a clone of some description. That's the missing piece in the story. The drone then escaped up the laundry chute and into the fashion store."

"I'll admit, this is fairly contrived. But I believe the drones have found something to conceal their glows, and the most obvious location for this is the fashion store."

"From here on out, it's fairly obvious. Harry was cornered and assaulted last round, converted to a drone. After I confronted them and missed, they used the concealed arms to bluff their way out of it. Our original drone then went all in on her story, converting someone
in front of our eyes
and "putting them in the recovery position" while applying the concealer."

"Our villain - the 'Mutant Doctor'."
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Porochaz »

I need dark chocolate, wait... I had dark chocolate? Are you sure this is mine?
groza529
groza529
Watcher
groza529
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:47 am

Post by groza529 »

Johannes glances at Yvonne and Lacey. "Just to be clear... Yes, it is true that I suggested perhaps Yvonne's kleptomania, as it is a psychological condition, might be curable by Dr. Higgs. But I did not intend that it be done without her consent."
"Jia, as it seems a number of people are now being subjected to this mutant treatment, and as you are concerned with whether this might be the Augmentation League in disguise... Is there any chance that you might be incorrect about how the Augmentation League operates? It seems unlikely that you would be sent here so woefully misinformed about your mission... You have, I trust, encountered these 'drones' in the past?"

"Supposing that the doctor is indeed trustworthy, and considering how openly she has shared information with me I believe that she is, that still leaves us with two immediate problems..."

"The first is that we still have two people in the room who might be drones for the League. I recommend that we either grapple them to the ground and check their arms, or search their belongings for syringes and microchips. I am willing to either help fight them to ground or cover one of them with the ray gun."

"The second problem is the absence of the belongings in the For Rent chamber. I suggest that the former problem is the more prominent concern, however, as I do not fancy the idea of being mind-controlled."
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Porochaz »

Oh turns out I picked up dark chocolate in the cafe. Did not realise it had gone.
RubberDuck
RubberDuck
Townie
RubberDuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:48 am

Post by RubberDuck »

In post 635, Porochaz wrote:Can someone ask Ariel why we aren't talking to her directly?
What do you mean Xavier, we were talking to ariel directly before when we were laying out who had been to what rooms?

I am happy with this outcome, willing to admit that I was VERY wrong about Talitha. I had the stash part correct but that was the only part. I'm super impressed you managed to move it from For Rent to the seer and without anyone noticing. Wow! You are quite the quick one with hands.

Harry just let Ariel have it.

Jia the door slams shut on the freezer when activated. There's no way you could key in the code and jump out, and, you'd have to know in advance that it did that.
groza529
groza529
Watcher
groza529
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:48 am

Post by groza529 »

Whisper to Carla
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:49 am

Post by Porochaz »

I mean surely if the woman with tattoos has concealer on now, there is a very easy method of ascertaining that?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Porochaz »

In post 645, RubberDuck wrote:
In post 635, Porochaz wrote:Can someone ask Ariel why we aren't talking to her directly?
What do you mean Xavier, we were talking to ariel directly before when we were laying out who had been to what rooms?

I am happy with this outcome, willing to admit that I was VERY wrong about Talitha. I had the stash part correct but that was the only part. I'm super impressed you managed to move it from For Rent to the seer and without anyone noticing. Wow! You are quite the quick one with hands.

Harry just let Ariel have it.

Jia the door slams shut on the freezer when activated. There's no way you could key in the code and jump out, and, you'd have to know in advance that it did that.
I was making a joke, Im not as funny as I think I am.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:55 am

Post by Talitha »

I don't feel like a drone. I haven't received any advice that I am now a drone. I still remember everything from before. So unless there is some delayed affect, I wasn't made into a drone just now. I'll show you my arms again.

CaptainMeme is right to be worried though. Have we told everyone about the cloning vats yet? And the missing clone who appeared to have recently climbed up the laundry chute into the fashion store?!

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”