GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

pagetop :]

I'll do some real posting/playing tomorrow, but I'm leaning Isis today. If it's TL/Ydrasse, they'd have to have been both voting me early D2, then tea leaves moved off me to vote Ydrasse instead, I'm not sure I really see scum!agenda in that move. and Isis ramping up posting/activity so far just today feels like a shift compared to D2

I need to reread MT as well though
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by Isis »

This is the only game in which I am alive this day phase, and D2 that was not the case.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1883, Bell wrote:i should probably go reread the game again before I say it. But I do think that isis genuinely didn't Realize she wasn’t voting Ydrasse. Which points away from scum her.
yeah I thought that too
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1900, GuiltyLion wrote:pagetop :]

I'll do some real posting/playing tomorrow, but I'm leaning Isis today. If it's TL/Ydrasse, they'd have to have been both voting me early D2, then tea leaves moved off me to vote Ydrasse instead, I'm not sure I really see scum!agenda in that move. and Isis ramping up posting/activity so far just today feels like a shift compared to D2

I need to reread MT as well though
Yeah but tea did it after the wonky Ydrasse naked X-1 vote

If you had been hammered yesterday, Ydrasse was coming next for sure. Need to play the long game as her partner I'd think

Now, that begs the question, "Why not start off bussing Ydrasse first then? Why GL into Ydrasse?". Well, getting GL killed first would be optimal considering he probably wont get eliminated if Ydrasse is elimed first and generally they're losing a whole miselim chance.

Tea started the day off pushing GL -- they were the main proprietor of the GL wagon to begin with. It certainly seemed like it was possible to get away with, and if they could, thatd be fantastic

but about the bus itself. if the team is Ydrasse/tea, there is already some distancing done. theyre also in dire straits. On day 1, Ydrasse had to vote for the second largest wagon, tea leaves, out of survivalism. They could not have had high hopes during the night phase considering they were the 2nd and 3rd most popular wagons the previous day.

Pushing guilty and then falling back into a bus if they have to sounds just abt right to me. I think after the naked X-1, tea (and this would apply to Isis too sure) made a judgment call to abandon ship

Looking at Ydrasse on tea D1 now.. she townread clidd early. She has a decent stretch where she votes tea, this is probably the best looking area for them not being a team. But she didnt really bother to give any reasoning until tea leaves themself invited her to do so (738) and it's not much more than "Your vote feels weird". Now tea asks her again to explain more, and what follows is probably the strongest post against the tea/leaves team idea (844). Probably the best explanation ydrasse gives for the read, although it took some asking to get there, and she didnt put it out there of her own volition which weakens the seriousness of it a bit for me

and then she switches to dunn in her next post

She makes up some reasoning for switching to Dunnstral (despite Isis and Gamma being against tea still) when it gets actually down to it. She switches back to tea down the line but seems unhappy about it and calls them maybe less towny than others but not scum. She was out of places to vote and had to pick tea at that point and for whatever reason she's not finding tea as scummy now

Am I misinterpreting anything or missing something? i dont quite think they have clearing interactions whereas i think Farren/GL do from what i remember, Bell has some and also I independently TR him big, and Isis it's sort of a soul thing but i think her tone as been towny for lack of better explanation. Maybe im crazy abt her

I'd probably sooner call myself scum over a lot of this game, it felt like Ydrasse had a ton of interactions with plenty others that feels like "Oh, no way they distance like that" whereas with me, I feel like we barely spoke. So someone is distancing her (unless it's Isis, she didnt really have that) and i think it's likely tea

Now i was probably gonna wait and do some reviewing of GL/Farren and whoever to make sure I am remembering all of the interactions correctly, but tea entering the day without their towntell on me nice and ready? impossible!!
tea leaves
tea leaves
Goon
tea leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by tea leaves »

In post 1903, Morning Tweet wrote:On day 1, Ydrasse had to vote for the second largest wagon, tea leaves, out of survivalism. They could not have had high hopes during the night phase considering they were the 2nd and 3rd most popular wagons the previous day.

Pushing guilty and then falling back into a bus if they have to sounds just abt right to me. I think after the naked X-1, tea (and this would apply to Isis too sure) made a judgment call to abandon ship
Ydrasse has to bus her scum partner out of survivalism? Think about what you just said there.

For Ydrasse and I to be scum we've both voted each in day phases where the vote made us the leading wagon and was basically the "intent to kill" vote. On D1, there were other viable wagons, Ydrasse doesn't have to bus there. I certainly wouldn't want to be bussed in that situation, and I don't think Ydrasse is the type of player who would want to either.

On D2, Ydrasse was on 2 votes and GuiltyLion was on 4 when I pivoted to Ydrasse. Once again that's the big vote which largely affects who's getting launched. You say Ydrasse had just done her scummy L-1 votex but you forget that you were infact defending this vote and suggesting in places it could be "too scummy to be scum".
tea leaves
tea leaves
Goon
tea leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:53 pm

Post by tea leaves »

In post 1837, Isis wrote:
In post 1836, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 1831, tea leaves wrote:Funnily enough, you have half-towntold in this game, but I'm not sure whether I should count those as proper "towntells".
Depends if i half town-tell as scum then I suppose

If you're town i guess that means i am evolving (>ω<)
is this a scumslip
Hmm this scumslip is pretty town-indicative actually
tea leaves
tea leaves
Goon
tea leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:55 pm

Post by tea leaves »

Reason being scum!Morning takes great care in what she writes. I think scum!her sees how that can be interpreted as a scumslip (I am evolving if you are town because I am scum this game and half town-slipped) while town!her writes whatever.
tea leaves
tea leaves
Goon
tea leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:57 pm

Post by tea leaves »

VOTE: GuiltyLion
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:01 pm

Post by Bell »

Thinking.

Ydrasse buddied up to isis.
She tried to kill tealeaves. I think she was taking the lead on that push.
Yesterday she got behind the guiltylion wagon.
Guilty voted her back after initial agitation.
Farren pressed pretty hard on the eject ydrasse button. Very townie today imo.
Morning tweet’s writing style is all wrong for scum her.
But on the other hand, we just learned that ydrasse can either fake her chill or just had a good game.

Mmmm. I guess I don’t know how ydrasse would interact with her scum partner
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:04 pm

Post by Bell »

Yeah, I don’t think it’s tealeaves. Enough where i’m Gunna put him out of the running. I’m probably not going to vote him this game
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:43 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1901, Isis wrote:This is the only game in which I am alive this day phase, and D2 that was not the case.
Why does this matter
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:11 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1910, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1901, Isis wrote:This is the only game in which I am alive this day phase, and D2 that was not the case.
Why does this matter
It explains the difference in my effort levels between d2 and d3, someone was saying that difference makes me scum somehow
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:16 am

Post by Isis »

I read morning tweet's defense and thought "yeah!" And then I read tea leaves response and thought "yeah!" And now I'm wondering if I just believe whoever spoke last
"Well, I..."
tea leaves
tea leaves
Goon
tea leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:59 am

Post by tea leaves »

What if someone else is scum, Isis
tea leaves
tea leaves
Goon
tea leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:01 am

Post by tea leaves »

Hang on a minute here. Has a player ever successfully deepwolfed their way into being the mod of a game before? Like, does anyone actually remember Dannflor being the mod from the start of this game? What if he started out as a player but then became the mod after he deepwolfed hard enough, and we can't remember because it didn't feel like we had to work out his alignment at the start because he was obvtown (but he's actually a deepwolf).

I think I just solved this game. Never again, Dann.
VOTE: Dannflor
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:05 am

Post by Isis »

Dannflor admitted to lying about the elimination flavor. Similar to your townxase on morning tweet I don't think he would obvscum like that unless he was town
"Well, I..."
tea leaves
tea leaves
Goon
tea leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:05 am

Post by tea leaves »

In post 1876, Isis wrote:tea leaves how did my malicious scheming in Nightmare Mafia integrate into your townread of me in this game
Yes, you seemed different but I can't remember specifics right now.

Did my scheming not affect your read on me at all? (Asked you previously and you called my avatar ugly which I take great offence to and will be blacklisting you for on the tea leaves account after this game is done).
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:08 am

Post by Isis »

I feel bad for not having more of an idea about your alignment based on nightmare
"Well, I..."
tea leaves
tea leaves
Goon
tea leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:13 am

Post by tea leaves »

Hum
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:20 am

Post by Isis »

Are you town?
"Well, I..."
tea leaves
tea leaves
Goon
tea leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:24 am

Post by tea leaves »

Yep, I think I'm playing fairly differently to Nightmare imo. A lot of disjointed thoughts and progressions where in Nightmare I tried to stay consistent.
tea leaves
tea leaves
Goon
tea leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:24 am

Post by tea leaves »

Are you city?
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:47 am

Post by Isis »

I'm a tree
"Well, I..."
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:48 am

Post by Bell »

Mountains or sea.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:02 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1923, Bell wrote:Mountains or sea.
Morning Tweet, I want you to look at these four cards and point out one to say, "This one feels like me". I want you to just pick naturally. There are no wrong answers, okay?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Open Games”