Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 2024, Bell wrote:2. She voted him first. I don’t think she was avoiding or protecting him in anyway.
this gets me a bit
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:50 pm

Post by Isis »

i can't remember GL and ydrasse interacting at all
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:51 pm

Post by Bell »

That’s because they rarely did.
I looked.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:53 pm

Post by Isis »

that could be coincidence but when i roll scum i hate interacting with my partners
"Well, I..."
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:54 pm

Post by Bell »

This was offset to some extent because ydrasse probably wouldn’t interact with her partner the least out of all the players. Though perhaps because of how Dunnstral flipped it made her stand out more.
The wording she uses to address ydrasse feels fairly condescending. Or perhaps better put, like they’re on opposite sides of the aisle.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:55 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1705, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 1701, Bell wrote:Seriously though, please don't partner me with Ydrasse, it's insulting. If I was scum this game, I would never have been able to pull that off with Ydrasse scum.
At least partner me with someone that makes sense.
Like tealeaves. :shifty:
Remind me, pull what off, exactly?
In post 1706, Bell wrote:The distancing MT,
I went out of my way to give my partner a hard time when they weren't under suspicion when I came into the game.
It's just something I would ever do, especially when I have no idea how competent they are or how well they would react to me.
It's wifomy, I know, but to me it's pretty obvious that I just don't do that stuff to untested partners.
What do you think abt this sequence, Isis? from what i understand you still harbour a basically closeted suspicion on bell still that you've given up on due to consensus

this is one of my personal favourite interactions that feels very believable from town!Bell

i feel under the impression I'm throwing the game rn so i've just been mulling over D2 trying to find whatever it is im missing. Don't think it's bell..

I reread a bunch of Isis but i misjudged how easy it'd be to towncase her. There's still a ton of stuff that gives me townpings, which made me think doing a towncase would be easy. but like, it's stupid shit like "Yeah this feels real" mostly across the board

Cause Isis doesn't have hard clearing interactions with Ydrasse. Her vote on Ydrasse yesterday was kind of underwhelming. She swapped off of GL to Ydrasse because Dunn said he TR GL and because "oh well GL vs. Ydrasse"?? I pointed that out MYSELF. She sticks out like a sore thumb interaction wise compared to like, everyone else

but i also can't shake that it doesn't feel right to say it's her. here lemme give an exampe -- this is the response that sort of caused me to domino effect from reconsidering Isis -> into unvoting GL -> into voting Ydrasse yesterday:
In post 1610, Isis wrote:my reads are all over the place

I'm not used to not getting my way and maybe I kind of selfdestructed this game after being really confident about tea leaves and really wanting it and the whole game just saying "no"

the game's consensus has felt really hard against me all game too even though I haven't been scumread.

Like at a certain point if you don't get to play you just want to see other people play and see how it turns out? I guess. And Dunnstral is at least conftown.

I've felt really disengaged from this game
Why? Well I guess it felt sort of real to me. and so did, like these:
In post 1675, Isis wrote:I don't think I've interacted with Ydrasse in any way that should look associatively good. I like her as a person but I guess I mostly don't have good rebuttals to all the people scumreading her aside from a toneread so it's pretty natural that my relationship to her looks like could be buddies.

I think I've been independently towny this game though so you should be able to figure out I'm not scum with anyone
In post 1683, Isis wrote:watch it be Bell tea leaves and after the game I will be sitting here shaking my head
In post 1746, Isis wrote:why not just ask her tomorrow?
In post 1749, Isis wrote:Oh I thought she was hammered
I legitimately had isis at the top of my reads for the first 1/2 of the game it felt like. but i waffled on it cause I cleared so many other people. im starting to heavily suspect my original read wasn't invalid. here's one i was reminded of while reading for example, during that time i had her as my favourite town
In post 1305, Morning Tweet wrote:Isis still feel very good about being town. recently I liked the way she read Dunn even after 90% of the thread said they weren't firefighter. It's like the opposite of that argument people were using on Ydrasse for being "too accepting too soon"
Spoiler: these posts
In post 1051, Isis wrote:Dunn do you realize that when you claimed FF the mechanical probability you were scum became 67%?
In post 1055, Isis wrote:I was saying to think about why posting cases on GL before CC is complete is bad.

it is bad because with town!Dunn and scum!GL GL gets advanced notice and can claim FF so that we stump Dunn. While if you wait for GL to claim VT and go for endgame, right after he claims VT you can say "btw you're not endgaming once I believe Dunn to be scum you're the one I hate" and he can't switch to counterclaiming FF
In post 1058, Isis wrote:I'm naturally much more doubtful Dunnstral is scum the more he continues to engage the thread
But previously it was the high base probability plus the way he said hi.
I'm bemused that he didn't say "it wasn't an apology" or "I apologize sometimes", he just said I'm reachy
this wasn't supposed to turn into the Isis towncase but it sort of is (>ω>)

I think Isis has the worst interactions with Ydrasse, at least in a distancing sense. However, if it's not Isis like i'm thinking, then clearly SOMEONE was distancing her. Which really only makes sense considering they probably would have figured she wasn't going to survive the length of the game. in a way Isis having weak interactions with Ydrasse points away from it being Isis but that's WIFOM i guess so

pedit:

UNVOTE:

i will look at non tea leaves players tomorrow
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:55 pm

Post by Bell »

Isis, why do I feel like you have a key and i’m a lock and you’re jiggling the key around inside to get me to town read you.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:57 pm

Post by Isis »

idk what you're tlaking about but i'm tispy and when i get home when i'm tipsy i generally try my mailkey and my desk key and my car key and jiggle them before actually using my apartment key to get inside
"Well, I..."
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:57 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2029, Bell wrote:This was offset to some extent because ydrasse probably wouldn’t interact with her partner the least out of all the players. Though perhaps because of how Dunnstral flipped it made her stand out more.
The wording she uses to address ydrasse feels fairly condescending. Or perhaps better put, like they’re on opposite sides of the aisle.
In post 963, GuiltyLion wrote:no, that team would make no sense?? I also addressed this directly in an earlier post:
In post 912, GuiltyLion wrote:If Dunn flips scum she's definitely town though
you're better than this, surely?
this, right?
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:01 pm

Post by Isis »

I read 2030 just now after 2031

it reminded me that Ydrasse's bizarre "vote someone before claim procedure is over" thing is bad on anyone if she's scum but like extra bad if voting GL was a bus

cause she knows he's not going to claim FF, he's the team deepwolf

so that's what makes her mind go dismissy on the claim patience

she is all about oh no i am the most suspected and dunnstral chop bounced cause claim, i need to contribute with some antispew
"Well, I..."
tea leaves
tea leaves
Goon
tea leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by tea leaves »

In post 1983, Isis wrote:
In post 1981, Bell wrote:The universe where I vote tealeaves is probably in Elo.
ok
so
talk to me about this
do you think tweet vs. tea is tvt or svt

because i don't usually like to do the tvt or svt thing but i have a feeling of svt

and it's because they are both really confident in the punches they are throwing. not only in their reads on eachother but like the way they are contradicting eachtoher?

and when the confidence level is high it becomes less likely both are wrong vs. one is scum, scumwrong
But I reconsidered almost immediately. I'm very unsure in it now.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Isis wrote:I read 2030 just now after 2031

it reminded me that Ydrasse's bizarre "vote someone before claim procedure is over" thing is bad on anyone if she's scum but like extra bad if voting GL was a bus

cause she knows he's not going to claim FF, he's the team deepwolf

so that's what makes her mind go dismissy on the claim patience

she is all about oh no i am the most suspected and dunnstral chop bounced cause claim, i need to contribute with some antispew
I think i remember what you're referring to

that is a really big oversight by ydrasse if true

Okay so Dunn claims FF, everyone confirms they're a tree except GL hasn't yet, Ydrasse decides to vote GL (assuming no CC). Now the tea leaves wagon is available with Isis/Gamma on it, Ydrasse has 2 people voting for her, and she already had a suspicion on tea earlier that she hasn't denounced yet.

Why does she push GL.. why not tea? She goes back on the tea suspicion a bit after voting GL I assume to justify the vote. It's somewhat odd behaviour to me
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

hi tea
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Ydrasse assumes no cc because she knows I'm town
tea leaves
tea leaves
Goon
tea leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by tea leaves »

Is this the first time you've ever tunneled someone, Morning? I'm honoured if it is.
tea leaves
tea leaves
Goon
tea leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by tea leaves »

Greetings
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:13 pm

Post by Isis »

Morning Tweet it's antispew

you can't antispew by voting townies
only by voting your partner
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 2038, Dunnstral wrote:Ydrasse assumes no cc because she knows I'm town
sure but then why doesn't she immediately re-place her vote? She waited for several townies to claim didn't she? (not actually a rhetorical question mark i'm not 100% on whether her activity pattern just randomly made her show up after Dunn claim and all no-ccs- except dunn)

the explanation would be GL is partner?

i agree it's not the kind of thing you would completely base a vote on

i just have found town indicative things about every other slot

and idk if I understand why GL vs. Ydrasse isn't a false dilemma
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:16 pm

Post by Isis »

hectic you wake up too early you need to sleep in and miss your schedule and stuff
"Well, I..."
tea leaves
tea leaves
Goon
tea leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by tea leaves »

Thanks for the heads up. Uninstalling my alarm clock app now.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2039, tea leaves wrote:Is this the first time you've ever tunneled someone, Morning? I'm honoured if it is.
i dont think i usually get tunnel vision on ppl cause i dont usually scumread ppl

im not sure if this qualifies as a scumread or what. It was supposed to be an explanation of why your interactions with Ydrasse don't clear you but it got way bigger after you scumread me at the start of the day because i felt like throwing a fit abt it

Sorry about that
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:24 pm

Post by Isis »

morning tweet is a bat type pokiemon
"Well, I..."
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:25 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2041, Isis wrote:Morning Tweet it's antispew

you can't antispew by voting townies
only by voting your partner
i guess so?

Seems seriously unnecessary in that situation

I'm looking over GL's ISO, i think I like his end of day yesterday but dont quote me on that yet.

He also bullies Ydrasse even more than I remember jesus LOL
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:25 pm

Post by Isis »

tweet if GL isnt' scum I don't know who the scum is anymore :(
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:26 pm

Post by Isis »

please help me are you town
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Open Games”