Kaname Date
Kaname Date
Goon
Kaname Date
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:12 am

Post by Kaname Date »

i think it's kind of ridiculous to get this upset over NM being venged, FL. even if you don't think it's optimal or a shitty idea.
not commenting on the rest. this thread is getting hard to read. i'm just going to wait for the day to end.
I wish... that Mizuki will grow up healthy and happy.
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Venus Mars and Pluto »

In post 2149, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2145, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2142, Flavor Leaf wrote:Woah, Idk what happened there. I think my response is in the quote, but I’m out and about, so i can’t fix it now
Did you not read my posts that dead!VMP can confirm or debunk your role by either having players ask us specific questions that only they and me/Auro/Shiro would know or have us say specific things to specific players et al?

In what world do you think you wouldn’t be confirmed as locktown if everything you’re saying about your role is true?

~M
Yeah, if that happens, I’ll probably end up with a correct solve, but get misfaded ~FL
Oh I see, sorry FL I obviously missed that. Well anyone who’s town should never try to fade you before we die, because we can 100% locktown you if everything you’ve been saying is true.

So, if you telling the truth, we will 100% be able to confirm it.

So, everyone, FL’s alignment will be 100% made clear the following night after we die, so he should never be wagoned prior to that because it will be as clear as a mod confirmed IC or not, at that point. And considering the obvious clear benefit to town if he is confirmed. it would be pretty much gamethrowing to fade him prior to that.

~M
I obviously mean day after because once he reveals our thoughts in the thread, there is no way you won’t know whether he’s town or not.

~M
Kaname Date
Kaname Date
Goon
Kaname Date
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:18 am

Post by Kaname Date »

FL's claim is going to be a nightmare to continue to fake as scum. i don't believe he's ever scum, but it should be verified anyway. the dead town can do their part with that.
Kaname Date
Kaname Date
Goon
Kaname Date
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:22 am

Post by Kaname Date »

alright, i wasn't thinking far enough ahead. Gamma's a claimed bus driver, so having him continue to be alive if we aren't sure he's town is a bad situation, which i believe is a major part of FL's point. i don't a good enough read of Gamma on my own, personally, but the mechanical argument for killing him today is there.
don't mind me, just perpetually behind the eight ball.
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:24 am

In post 2150, Kaname Date wrote:i think it's kind of ridiculous to get this upset over NM being venged, FL. even if you don't think it's optimal or a shitty idea.
not commenting on the rest. this thread is getting hard to read. i'm just going to wait for the day to end.
Yeah, I really don’t get it either. My guess is possibly outright paranoia about him getting misfaded? Because he probably hasn’t read my posts yet about how we can 100%. confirm him after we die if what he’s saying is true. Shiro and I both know from the game we were in where he was a medium how optimally to best make use of it.

In that game, people asked dead town!Cerb very specific questions to Shiro that only he, Cerb could possibly know. Now the obvious difference between those two games is that Shiro’s role wasn’t in question just his alignment but in the case with FL, literal confirmation of his role, WILL confirm his alignment and there is literally no one better to be able to do that than us.

~M
Kaname Date
Kaname Date
Goon
Kaname Date
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Kaname Date »

that's the thing, really. you can fake conversations, but without some ridiculous effort it'd be hard for scum FL to uphold that. and that's without any possible private information shared between two town scummers, one dead and one alive.
it sucks for town FL too. being the relay is thankless, i have too much experience with that.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1670, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 1668, tris wrote:
In post 1665, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 1660, tris wrote:i just don't think the why i've talked about amy is something i would be able to fake when reading a partner as mafia. but, that's probably not useful for you. as that's self meta.
If it’s Gamma, then her positioning on Amy seems strange if their buddies. He initally hard defends her, then hard srs her.

So Amy/Gamma, extremely unlikely.

Gamma can only be scum with you or FL if 3 scum.

Amy can’t be scum with FL and doesn’t really make sense with Gamma.

So Gamma or FL flip clears Amy.

I really think FL is town though, because it’s an extremely risky claim if he’s scum here.

~M
this all is acting like NM is gonna flip town. i don't think he is
Maybe jjh really is a scumhunting god here and it really is just NM/Gamma?

I think you guys should probably flip Gamma tomorrow if we die.

I consider our death to be a Gamma scumclaim.

~M
In post 1671, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 1670, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 1668, tris wrote:
In post 1665, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 1660, tris wrote:i just don't think the why i've talked about amy is something i would be able to fake when reading a partner as mafia. but, that's probably not useful for you. as that's self meta.
If it’s Gamma, then her positioning on Amy seems strange if their buddies. He initally hard defends her, then hard srs her.

So Amy/Gamma, extremely unlikely.

Gamma can only be scum with you or FL if 3 scum.

Amy can’t be scum with FL and doesn’t really make sense with Gamma.

So Gamma or FL flip clears Amy.

I really think FL is town though, because it’s an extremely risky claim if he’s scum here.

~M
this all is acting like NM is gonna flip town. i don't think he is
Maybe jjh really is a scumhunting god here and it really is just NM/Gamma?

I think you guys should probably flip Gamma tomorrow if we die.

I consider our death to be a Gamma scumclaim.

~M
Just reiterating,
no one else really has any motive to kill us other than Gamma, because unless NM literally flips scum janitor, we are 100% investigating him tonight.
In post 1672, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
We’re 100% dying tonight unless protectives are on us. We can help solve the game but we must be alive for that to happen!!!

~M
It looks like the root cause of this issue, looking back, was this. What I took issue with was the fact you made such a big deal out of it. If you have legitimate concerns about dying, why are you so vocal about it? In the case of NM-scum and me!town, you just put a target on your back for whoever the real last scum is to kill you and accuse me (ignoring the possibility of a protective). And before anyone gets smart: this is from a neutral/VMP’s POV. Since no one seems to able to process that without me spelling it out.
In addition there’s the deal of saying I only started bugging out after jjh/BEF pushed me. That’s 100% a lose-lose for me because I either have to let it slide or argue against it, which only feeds the fire.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also I might be more likely to get moody for non-game reasons rn so look out for that
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:26 pm

In post 2153, Kaname Date wrote:alright, i wasn't thinking far enough ahead. Gamma's a claimed bus driver, so having him continue to be alive if we aren't sure he's town is a bad situation, which i believe is a major part of FL's point. i don't a good enough read of Gamma on my own, personally, but the mechanical argument for killing him today is there.
don't mind me, just perpetually behind the eight ball.
Well NM is extremely unlikely to help with that obviously, so that may be why FL is arguing so passionately against an NM venge? Like of any player in the game, NM would obviously be the most useless in confirming him, where as we would probably be the best.

I’m still unclear what that “plan” of his, Gamma mentioned involves? Did anyone understand that?

However, I would view anyone hardpushing him as scum here before our dead talk can confirm or debunk him to possibly be concerning, if it continues, because we can obviously prove his alignment based off of everything I’ve said.

If NM flips scum here than Gamma and FL are correct that our role is pretty much useless.

So I expect if NM does flip town, we’re very likely dying if protectives aren’t on us. Not sure if he’s scum though.

And I guess I really want to believe FL’s role is real for obvious reasons, so I will hard veto any attempt to fade him, unless we’re literally in Elo with slots I tr > his.

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:30 pm

In post 2155, Kaname Date wrote:that's the thing, really. you can fake conversations, but without some ridiculous effort it'd be hard for scum FL to uphold that. and that's without any possible private information shared between two town scummers, one dead and one alive.
it sucks for town FL too. being the relay is thankless, i have too much experience with that.
I’m not talking about conversations though, I’m referring to things that can be literally confirmed to be coming from VMP and something that FL would have no way of knowing. Rn, I haven’t really thought about the specifics but I strongly encourage people to think up questions that only me/Auro/Shiro could possibly know the answer to.

~M
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by MariaR »

VC 2.FadeHayasaka(0):
DoctorPepper (6): Not_Mafia, BrightEyedFish, Hayasaka, jjh927, Gamma Emerald, Flavor Leaf
No Fade (1): Flavor Leaf
Not Voting (8): Venus Mars and Pluto, DoctorPepper, tris, Flavor Leaf, Ampharos, , Kaname Date

Deadline is in (expired on 2020-09-12 23:28:43)

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to fade away
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by MariaR »

DoctorPepper has been faded. They were...

[spoiler="I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence, but it comes from within. It is there all the time.”]
Welcome DoctorPepper you are

Strength

You are A Vengeful/Modified watcher sided with with the Town

Abilities:

If you are ever faded you may choose to take someone with you (kill)
(Passive) You will learn the number of players who visited you each night but not who.
[/spoiler][/color]

With their fade they have decided to take out Not_Mafia

Spoiler: “Man, when perfected, is the best of animals, but, when separated from law and justice, he is the worst of all.”
Welcome Not_Mafia you are

Justice

You are an Equalizer sided with with the Town

Abilities:

Players who target you with modifiers that would cause a role to activate based on your own role or alignment instead always activate their role when targeting you.

If you are voting for nobody, or for a no-fade, any player who is voting you has a [Balance] vote placed on them in return. In situations where the order of votes matters, this vote counts first. If you place a vote on another player, these votes vanish before your vote is placed, and don't re-appear unless further votes are placed while you are voting for nobody or for a no-fade.

Sweet dreams~
(expired on 2020-09-10 20:30:00)
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:35 pm

Post by MariaR »

Ampharos was never to be seen again they were...

Spoiler: “Love is the difficult realization that something other than oneself is real.”
Welcome Ampharos you are

The Lovers

You are a Neighbor Even night self redirector conditional hated/loved sided with with the Town

Abilities:

Every even night you may target 1 player and actions they perform will target you instead
If that target is doing a negative action you will be hated the next day
If that target is doing a positive or ‘neutral’ action you will be loved the next day.

It is now Day 3
(expired on 2020-09-25 03:37:43)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:42 pm

Post by MariaR »

You hear something in the middle of the night:

Crier message:

Okay I guess I need to put effort into this game now

I'll figure some shit out after the flip tbh

Got nothing from my action N1.

If I die, expect my contribution D4 via FL. This should come along with identifying information that proves his role. Proof of role doesn't mean town, though. Be cautious.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:53 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

NM's and Amy's flips really set up a Gamma fade today on the "surface" as FL would say. Is it that obvious?
Kaname Date
Kaname Date
Goon
Kaname Date
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:57 pm

Post by Kaname Date »

hi everyone, we have to eliminate mafia today or we lose. going to sleep on things, i'll be back tomorrow at the earliest i can, i promise not to be as disconnected as yesterday.
Kaname Date
Kaname Date
Goon
Kaname Date
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:02 pm

Post by Kaname Date »

wait, my math is off. we're fine
f
it is indeed three scum total. this is why i'm going to bed.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2165, Kaname Date wrote:hi everyone, we have to eliminate mafia today or we lose. going to sleep on things, i'll be back tomorrow at the earliest i can, i promise not to be as disconnected as yesterday.
Well, not quite. There’s the option of a no fade.
<Embrace The Void>

Hayasaka
Hayasaka
Goon
Hayasaka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:09 am

Post by Hayasaka »

It's funny how FL accidently saved the town.
I tracked Amy to Tris.

Someone think about that for me before I gladiate :)
Hayasaka
Hayasaka
Goon
Hayasaka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:10 am

Post by Hayasaka »

My emotional switch from "fucking FL was inting as well look at that flip"
To "OH SHIT EASY"

Was very magical
Hayasaka
Hayasaka
Goon
Hayasaka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:22 am

Post by Hayasaka »

I have a neighborhood with Tris.

I claimed my track to Tris post deadline so I can't slow roll that result unfortunately since Tris already knows what I am doing.

I told Tris some stuff only certain people can validate if she died to prove FL role. I said I have sent Nancy :cooldoge: before on discord (I mainly remember her asking why it didn't work for her)

@Amy I told Tris the code words "requiem" and "standstill" please if I don't die just tell FL other code words based on those and what word claire would use to describe me, pertaining to a tier list. Those feel the easiest but feel free to be creative.
Hayasaka
Hayasaka
Goon
Hayasaka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:25 am

Post by Hayasaka »

It is really funny how I tracked Amy to prove her innocence. And I wanted to make it up to people if I was wrong cause I can't just gladiate with 0 care for anyone elses reads.

You didn't die in vain Amy :cry:
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:22 am

Post by jjh927 »

Well damn this looks like the best possible outcome

Maybe I can effort on day 4
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:23 am

Post by jjh927 »

I would appreciate it if everyone who hasn't already would claim their flavour though

I am the high priestess
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:59 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 2173, jjh927 wrote:I would appreciate it if everyone who hasn't already would claim their flavour though

I am the high priestess
Should we claim all willy-nilly or should we setup some order for everyone?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”