Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3450 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:49 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 3449, PlusJOYED wrote:idk how the worst plays maf so I'd be inclined to take SS's word for it but it still feels pockety to me
Well, if you're town, then yeah my point is it's pocketing/whiteknighting.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3451 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:00 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 3387, the worst wrote:
In post 3384, TheFourEyedDude wrote:We know that there is an RB from the issues before, and we also now know that there's a rolestopper and possibly a tracker, though the results could have been faked with the way the day played out. I just think this is a play to get that slot into the night 2, specifically.
do we know there's an rb?
Slip?
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3452 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:01 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 3391, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 3386, the worst wrote:Lilith where's your brain river flowing
I feel like you're throwing a lot of questions and cursory observations out but I really don't have a good sense of why you're throwing these out / what the responses and answers are like..doing for your solve
trying to figure out whether you’re scum
I think im pocketed at this point. Im willing to trust that the duck is town. If hes scum then eff me if we get to ELO.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3453 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:02 am

Doubtful.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3454 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:06 am

Post by lilith2013 »

I feel like it's possible that scum!plus made the mistake of messing up the claim and scum!duck attempted to save that slot by saying the claim-messup was towny, but then had to reverse the townread as other people voiced suspicions of scum!plus
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #3455 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:06 am

Post by lilith2013 »

in short, I think I'm just scumreading duck now
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3456 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:06 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 3425, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3371, the worst wrote:I can see an attempt at town motivation in the fakeclaim. it makes sense to try and draw scum attention in this setup. nightkills on a vt are cool, roleblocks on a vt are cool. I'm pretty null about the neap claim outside of thinking it was SILLY.
Okay, so why did he make a claim that would require him to invent a result before he even had a chance to get NK'd...?
He didn't. He gated it to n2. Amd he drew attention to it with minimal pressure on d2. So I think he actually did what youre saying he didn't.

I think the more interesting piece here is ducky saying that it makes sense to try and draw scum attention in this setup when a vt would be someone with literally no information about this setup.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #3457 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:07 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 3435, lilith2013 wrote:duck has the highest post count in the game and I still don’t have any posts I can immediately recall for which my brain-response was “oh yeah, ~vibing~“
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #3458 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:08 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 3456, Billy Pilgrim wrote:He didn't. He gated it to n2. Amd he drew attention to it with minimal pressure on d2. So I think he actually did what youre saying he didn't.
sorry, are you saying that the neapolitan claim is +town or +scum?
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3459 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:08 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

Maybe, but I was sussed out hard by everyone including the worst. Why would scum worst try to express a TR on me then backpedal?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3460 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:10 am

In post 3454, lilith2013 wrote:I feel like it's possible that scum!plus made the mistake of messing up the claim and scum!duck attempted to save that slot by saying the claim-messup was towny, but then had to reverse the townread as other people voiced suspicions of scum!plus
But he was on the screw Zombie train from the beginning of the day. What would motivate him to try to save the slot right when it had done something weird and attention-drawing?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3461 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:11 am

In post 3456, Billy Pilgrim wrote:He didn't. He gated it to n2. Amd he drew attention to it with minimal pressure on d2. So I think he actually did what youre saying he didn't.
But we have a protective, which also conveniently protects against roleblocks...
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #3462 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:12 am

Post by lilith2013 »

I don't know, I'm bad at this gameeeee
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #3463 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:13 am

Post by lilith2013 »

I still think plus is probably the best elimination for today and then I can sort out whether I'm just being crazy/paranoid about duck tomorrow
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #3464 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:14 am

Post by lilith2013 »

also note that duck immediately voted nepenthes (thereby leaving the zombie wagon) as soon as zombie claimed.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #3465 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:14 am

Post by lilith2013 »

even though, by duck's own admission, neapolitan is not required to be a town role
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #3466 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:19 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 3382, the worst wrote:
In post 3379, lilith2013 wrote:Okay, what unambiguous things has the slot done that you are using to read it then?
expressed a bunch of cute fluffy reads
had really slow trajectory
the claim setup, claim & reveal
notjoyed's iso is already more game focused than zombapoc's
also this post bothers me
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #3467 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:22 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 3330, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 3329, Billy Pilgrim wrote:I mean the recalibration of Nep's claim is convenient. Particularly if Una had the email before the pause that NAR was used. But im not in Osuka's mind so maybe Nep did get a result.

So claim wise we have FED as informed, Nep tracker, Una rolestopper, flipped Pookie as rolecop.

Then we've got Zombie claiming gated neapolitan which plus retracted and claimed vt and i claimed vt yesterday. So that leaves like 5 slots left (S_S, duck, forpy, lillith, and N_M).

I want to reiterate my request for S_S meta on D1 policy elims. Also S_S was was referencing. When had you said that about Lillith? Lillith, you can answer too.
leaves 5 slots left for what? No one is confirmed town just for claiming a PR
@billy can you answer this too
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3468 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:23 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 3458, lilith2013 wrote:
sorry, are you saying that the neapolitan claim is +town or +scum?
I'm not saying that the claim in isolation is either +town or +scum. Im talking about the circumstances both of ducky's comments on it and S_S's. Like S_S was scumreading the fakeclaim because he would have to fake a result before eating the nk, but thats not the case. He crumbed D1 for any perceptive eyes that were searching then when he didn't eat the nk he brought it up under pretty minimal pressure and said it was gated to n2 and n3. In other words, he wouldn't have had to fake a result. Either scum kills him and flips him or wastes a roleblock. Or if they don't he comes clean on D3.

So maybe im coming around to think that the claim itself is plus town. My main concern here is ducky's comment though. Hes saying that it makes sense to draw scum's attention in this setup. But like if its a fakeclaim, which ducky seems to be saying, Zombie wouldn't have known the setup. So that comment doesn't make any sense. In fact it only makes sense if ducky knows the setup, because even with these claims, I dont know the setup. I know whats been claimed and thats it. So I think long story short, I may be scumreading ducky.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3469 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:24 am

In post 3468, Billy Pilgrim wrote:pretty minimal pressure
are we reading the same game?
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3470 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:24 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 3467, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 3330, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 3329, Billy Pilgrim wrote:I mean the recalibration of Nep's claim is convenient. Particularly if Una had the email before the pause that NAR was used. But im not in Osuka's mind so maybe Nep did get a result.

So claim wise we have FED as informed, Nep tracker, Una rolestopper, flipped Pookie as rolecop.

Then we've got Zombie claiming gated neapolitan which plus retracted and claimed vt and i claimed vt yesterday. So that leaves like 5 slots left (S_S, duck, forpy, lillith, and N_M).

I want to reiterate my request for S_S meta on D1 policy elims. Also S_S was was referencing. When had you said that about Lillith? Lillith, you can answer too.
leaves 5 slots left for what? No one is confirmed town just for claiming a PR
@billy can you answer this too
5 unclaimed slots. I know claimed pr doesn't mean town. Look, I claimed vt. Vts can't do any real setup spec until massclaim. We don't have any knowledge of what's going on.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3471 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 3469, Something_Smart wrote:
Dude, it was you and ducky that were on him at the time he revealed the crumb. I dont think i remembered that wrong. He wasn't anywhere near ELO.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3472 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 3471, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 3469, Something_Smart wrote:
Dude, it was you and ducky that were on him at the time he revealed the crumb. I dont think i remembered that wrong. He wasn't anywhere near ELO.
E-1 sorry.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #3473 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:25 am

Post by lilith2013 »

SS's point is that we have rolestopper!una who we can direct to rolestop a neapolitan claim and protect them for another night, forcing a result. una outed his rolestopper role before zombie's claim, so vt!zombie would have known that una could have rolestopped zombie to get a result. at what point was zombie intending to reveal that the claim was fake? after we wasted the rolestop on him?
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3474 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:26 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

Lilith seems pretty town, sounds like a town thought process/flow from what I've seen day 2

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”