lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3526 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:22 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 3522, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 3497, lilith2013 wrote:I don’t understand how that’s considered townspewing. Anytime someone offers themselves up for elimination, they’re automatically town? surely mafia also do that when under pressure/as a last resort in the hopes that people will think they’re towny for doing so. So then how is that a thing that is more likely to be town, if it’s also optimal for mafia to do so?
I know. I wasmt doing it to get town cred. I wanted to die yesterday since I wasn't a pr and we kept running up pr claims. And the worst case scenario happened where some people TRed me while others were still scumreading me. Honestly im a bit pissed at you though because I said I was the kill yesterday if you were scumreading me. You kept scumreading me but you helped mis-elim Norweej. Its something that both you and IV did. And I'm a bit confused how this play is coming from town to be honest.
I backed off because I got the feeling I was misreading you in the same way I misread someone else D1 in the micro I kept referring to. I "scum"read you but "null"read norweej and was testing this theory that my "scum"reads are usually incorrect and that scum are usually actually in my "null"reads. and if everyone said you were townspewing I figured at least one of those people saying you were townspewing must have been town. it's D2 and now I'm reevaluating everyone and part of that is independently considering the townspewing thing so I can actually form my own opinion on it instead of sheeping other people.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3527 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 3526, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 3522, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 3497, lilith2013 wrote:I don’t understand how that’s considered townspewing. Anytime someone offers themselves up for elimination, they’re automatically town? surely mafia also do that when under pressure/as a last resort in the hopes that people will think they’re towny for doing so. So then how is that a thing that is more likely to be town, if it’s also optimal for mafia to do so?
I know. I wasmt doing it to get town cred. I wanted to die yesterday since I wasn't a pr and we kept running up pr claims. And the worst case scenario happened where some people TRed me while others were still scumreading me. Honestly im a bit pissed at you though because I said I was the kill yesterday if you were scumreading me. You kept scumreading me but you helped mis-elim Norweej. Its something that both you and IV did. And I'm a bit confused how this play is coming from town to be honest.
I backed off because I got the feeling I was misreading you in the same way I misread someone else D1 in the micro I kept referring to. I "scum"read you but "null"read norweej and was testing this theory that my "scum"reads are usually incorrect and that scum are usually actually in my "null"reads. and if everyone said you were townspewing I figured at least one of those people saying you were townspewing must have been town. it's D2 and now I'm reevaluating everyone and part of that is independently considering the townspewing thing so I can actually form my own opinion on it instead of sheeping other people.
The whole point of me claiming yesterday was to force a resolution on my slot. Either im town and force scum to kill me or you kill me yesterday. The stance that you and IV took was the worst possible take because you helped run up someone else while keeping me available to kill a different day. I like understand what youre saying fypov, but it was a negative ev play as I had claimed vt so I was a safe mis-elim and you didn't know that about anyone who had been run up at that point or about anyone that hadn't been runup.

Also, my flip would have exposed the convenient poe pool as flawed but here we are on D2 with me as a distraction again.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3528 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:04 am

Post by the worst »

I'm Anxious Lilith isn't seeing why bilpilz is towny
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3529 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:07 am

Post by the worst »

In post 3422, lilith2013 wrote:it would help if you explained why you think it’s [fake? scummy? etc] in like, long sentences.
I'm going to make a vocal point of ignoring this request and say the lack of progression is slimy and I have no idea how literally anyone reaches a four/worst solve on the page JOYED reaches it on
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3530 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:07 am

Post by the worst »

In post 3425, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3371, the worst wrote:I can see an attempt at town motivation in the fakeclaim. it makes sense to try and draw scum attention in this setup. nightkills on a vt are cool, roleblocks on a vt are cool. I'm pretty null about the neap claim outside of thinking it was SILLY.
Okay, so why did he make a claim that would require him to invent a result before he even had a chance to get NK'd...?
idrk I'm not feeling it anymore
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3531 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:08 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Why are we Capitalizing Random Words
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #3532 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:08 am

Post by lilith2013 »

it's a duck Thing
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #3533 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:08 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 3528, the worst wrote:I'm Anxious Lilith isn't seeing why bilpilz is towny
shouldn't you be like, more anxious that I'm now vocally scumreading you?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3534 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:09 am

Post by the worst »

i try to capitalise nothing, autocorrect had different ideas
In post 3431, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3372, the worst wrote:does it make joyed town.....yeah probably? I don't know help
But then there's this :(
It's almost like I have no idea what I'm doing
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3535 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:09 am

Post by the worst »

In post 3533, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 3528, the worst wrote:I'm Anxious Lilith isn't seeing why bilpilz is towny
shouldn't you be like, more anxious that I'm now vocally scumreading you?
no that doesn't bother me very much
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3536 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:10 am

Post by the worst »

In post 3433, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3389, TheFourEyedDude wrote:I feel like the mod error was explicitly because of an RB/Rolestopper interaction
Oh shit, maybe! I was assuming it was just confusing rolestopper and roleblocker.

But also, yeah, not a good thing to try to read into.
Ah same. But yeah let's Not
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3537 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:10 am

Duckling, how do you feel about lilith?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3538 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:10 am

Post by the worst »

In post 3435, lilith2013 wrote:duck has the highest post count in the game and I still don’t have any posts I can immediately recall for which my brain-response was “oh yeah, ~vibing~“
It's generally agreed that I'm incredibly hard to relate to
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3539 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:12 am

Post by the worst »

In post 3537, Something_Smart wrote:Duckling, how do you feel about lilith?
Lilith should be town but it feels like she's..lagging a bit? compared to e.g. micro 960 and the little angry voice in the back of my head is like SHES SCUM for it but I think it's probably just because this game is harder
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3540 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:12 am

Post by the worst »

In post 3439, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3437, lilith2013 wrote:duck = the worst. his longtime avatar is a duckling. I see how this is confusing in hindsight
It's his own damn fault for losing some weird speezy bet and getting stuck with a weeb avatar.
I actually didn't lose the bet, I just wanted to join in on the fun.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #3541 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:13 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 3538, the worst wrote:
In post 3435, lilith2013 wrote:duck has the highest post count in the game and I still don’t have any posts I can immediately recall for which my brain-response was “oh yeah, ~vibing~“
ok but as people I feel like we vibe unusually well, so it's very jarring to not have that in game. you know?
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #3542 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:13 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 3539, the worst wrote:
Lilith should be town but it feels like she's..lagging a bit? compared to e.g. micro 960 and the little angry voice in the back of my head is like SHES SCUM for it but I think it's probably just because this game is harder
this is why I usually stick to micros :/ big games hard
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3543 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:13 am

Post by the worst »

In post 3445, lilith2013 wrote:i think only one person actually made a bet, and everyone else was voluntary
nah a good dozen people lost the bet. only myself and a few other masochists volunteered
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3544 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:13 am

Post by the worst »

In post 3542, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 3539, the worst wrote:
this is why I usually stick to micros :/ big games hard
I do vibe with this, I get progressively more useless the more people are alive.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3545 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:16 am

In post 3539, the worst wrote:Lilith should be town but it feels like she's..lagging a bit? compared to e.g. micro 960 and the little angry voice in the back of my head is like SHES SCUM for it but I think it's probably just because this game is harder
The angry voice is me circa .

Are there any specific positive or negative points that come to mind? Why do you say she "should" be town?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3546 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:16 am

Post by the worst »

In post 3541, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 3538, the worst wrote:
ok but as people I feel like we vibe unusually well, so it's very jarring to not have that in game. you know?
I picked up in 960 (where my m.o. was to hope you were either scumread or I could just avoid lengthy engagements) that we have fairly jarringly different playstyles actually

I tend to follow the ebb & flow of the universe with respect to my reads and often find cases/reasoning performative and annoying!!! whereas you find cases and reasoning extremely intuitive and seem generally very confused/suspicious of my nonsense

which is hilarious because I agree, personally and in a lot of like, non-social games, we are very in sync.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3547 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:20 am

Post by the worst »

*SNEEZE*
In post 3447, Something_Smart wrote:
I'm terribly sorry, but I'm allergic to game-related content.
mood
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3548 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:23 am

Post by the worst »

In post 3449, PlusJOYED wrote:idk how the worst plays maf so I'd be inclined to take SS's word for it but it still feels pockety to me
do you not follow my train of thought / do you think my read on you last night was made up? at what point did you realise I'm an evil scumbag trying to pocket u?

this is for joyed only everyone else pls let him answer
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3549 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:24 am

Post by the worst »

In post 3451, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 3387, the worst wrote:
In post 3384, TheFourEyedDude wrote:We know that there is an RB from the issues before, and we also now know that there's a rolestopper and possibly a tracker, though the results could have been faked with the way the day played out. I just think this is a play to get that slot into the night 2, specifically.
do we know there's an rb?
Slip?
I wondered for like a fraction of a second but I think the level of nonsensical spec around the mod error is high enough that this could be sincere :u I don't really know

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”