Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Venus Mars and Pluto »

In post 2318, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2316, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2309, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2217, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2199, Hayasaka wrote:A busdriver couldn't stop my track it wouldn't work the way you guys think it would.

If Tris was bus driven then my track would tell me the name of the scum anyway.
So you’re saying it’s impossible that Tris was bus driven then?

Well, if Tris is scum, Gamma makes the most sense as her buddy. I guess Amy deserves a moment of brilliance scummy in that case, because she totally changed the game.

Tris!scum would definitely make sense and confirm FL’s role being real.

So DnD really did townTMI Amy and Amy flip + our role + FL’s mean Town is stacked. Another mark against Gamma being town BD, I think.

~M
Thoughts now that I’ve fully claimed my modifier?
Whether or not your role is real or not, our negative is meaningless because all scum!you has to do is not talk in your PT last night. If you weren’t aware of my role, it would actually mean something but your role is way to similar to Amy’s to be a town role - even with the modifier. Why not just make Amy an ungated self-redirector?

~M
Last night
? How many times are you going to adjust minor details about your role, because this is I believe the first time you’ve mentioned having to post on a specific night.
Also, I feel like at this point you’re refusing to townread me in order to salvage your ego, seeing as you said there were things in your hydra OT you said you’d have to redact if I was town.
I never said I had to post on a specific night. I said that my TA gets a negative result unless “communication outside of the game thread is present”. I’m seriously over you trying to twist my words. :roll:

I asked Maria what would happen if NM was scum and faded and we TA’d his buddy the following night.

I’m not interested in engaging with any of your repetitive attempts to gaslight me.

~M
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Venus
Haya
Jjh
BEF
KD
Gamma
Tris

Is where I’m at.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2319, Flavor Leaf wrote:Seems convenient.

Might be true regardless of alignment.

Idk why it wasn’t claimed yesterday.
Wasn’t claimed yesterday because I wanted to force scum to target suboptimally. Seems it didn’t matter anyway but that was the intent.
But like, you’ve seen similar from me before.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t think it’s something you wouldn’t do as scum, though.
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:57 am

In post 2324, Flavor Leaf wrote:Lol, did Gamma just do the italicized word scum tell? Haven’t seen that in ages.
He’s trying to imply I lied about my role when everyone and their uncle just literally has to check the mafia Wiki. I feel more certain than ever that he’s scum here now.

~M
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

EXCEPT YOUR ROLE DOES NOT SEEM TO FUNCTION AT ALL LIKE THE WIKI SAYS IT DOES
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:02 am

In post 2329, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2324, Flavor Leaf wrote:Lol, did Gamma just do the italicized word scum tell? Haven’t seen that in ages.
He’s trying to imply I lied about my role when everyone and their uncle just literally has to check the mafia Wiki. I feel more certain than ever that he’s scum here now.

~M
I find it super interesting that Tris is pushing Gamma but Gamma is pushing me and Hya. Kill this!

HURT: Gamma

I will probably vote for Tris but Gamma is so over the top wolfy.

~M
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:03 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t feel like dealing with potential NancyScum right now, Gamma.

If Nancy is scum, that’s a conversation for late late game.

I will literally always go you over her here, if that’s what you’re trying to push
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Now given that Amphy flipped something inaccurate as well it seems Maria just isn’t using proper role definitions
But you still said Jack all about having to post in PT the night you target your check
And even then what are you smoking that me not posting in PT ever makes sense? Posting in PT is like my favorite part of being scum
<Embrace The Void>

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like, I will say, there is a case to be made for ScumNancy, and if scum, she’s played well here, and I don’t think it’s outside of her scum range, but I haven’t really experienced scum her too much, but despite that, I think her play has been town indicative.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:06 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

My role pm literally says “Strong willer” so yeah, Maria’s not using proper stuff for everything.
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:07 am

In post 2330, Gamma Emerald wrote:EXCEPT YOUR ROLE DOES NOT SEEM TO FUNCTION AT ALL LIKE THE WIKI SAYS IT DOES
It functions exactly like Maria says it does and sorry I’m not going to risk getting modkilled to 100% permanently debunk your gaslighting.

FL already confirmed our positive so you can fuck right off with that shit.

~M
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:09 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

if we are killing Gamma, then Hayasaka should Gladiate there so they can track and stay alive based on Tris’ protection claim because roleblocking Tris would just give a reason for Haya/Venus to be killed through protection.
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:09 am

In post 2332, Flavor Leaf wrote:I don’t feel like dealing with potential NancyScum right now, Gamma.

I will literally always go you over her here, if that’s what you’re trying to push
Town!Gamma would be hard tr me here and making cases why I’m wrong.

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:11 am

In post 2333, Gamma Emerald wrote:Now given that Amphy flipped something inaccurate as well it seems Maria just isn’t using proper role definitions
But you still said Jack all about having to post in PT the night you target your check
And even then what are you smoking that me not posting in PT ever makes sense? Posting in PT is like my favorite part of being scum
WHAT PART of “communication outside of the gamethread” are you incapable of processing?

~M
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2332, Flavor Leaf wrote:I don’t feel like dealing with potential NancyScum right now, Gamma.

I don’t know, honestly. Yesterday I would have said they were town, at this point I’m on the fence. Obviously it’s not happening today regardless, but the rapid changing of role specifics is hard to find Town motivation in.
Plus I’ve been talking with my dad (who isn’t as against me playing mafia anymore) and his read on the situation seems to be that VMP is deflecting onto me, which probably also implicates Tris? Which on role speculation makes 0 sense but on behavior I could see.
FYI I see no problem with this sort of “phone a friend” act because the last time I did it I wasn’t reprimanded, but if I get chastised I’ll stop it. But like sometimes I have to vent about the game (especially when dad’s around since anytime I start typing fast he gets nosy) and that leads to important observations, and I’d prefer to be upfront about why I’m saying those things.
<Embrace The Void>

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:15 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t think outside people should give analysis/reads on situations.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2338, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:

~M
Except I’ve tried pointing out how you’re wrong and you seem to not be willing to listen. So at the very least I don’t regard you as any level of helpful. I’m sorry if this hurts your feelings but I’m tired of being deathtunneled just like you’re tired of being “gaslighted”.
<Embrace The Void>

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:16 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

That’s essentially a hydra slot
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:16 am

In post 2334, Flavor Leaf wrote:Like, I will say, there is a case to be made for ScumNancy, and if scum, she’s played well here, and I don’t think it’s outside of her scum range, but I haven’t really experienced scum her too much, but despite that, I think her play has been town indicative.
Scum!me doesn’t come up with ways to confirm your role unless we’re literally scum together in a flipless game. :lol:

And then I obviously wouldn’t have tried to get you faded prior to your medium claim. I also don’t unvote when allowing Gamma to hammer with 0 suspicion being thrown on me, could fuck you over either.

~M
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2339, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2333, Gamma Emerald wrote:Now given that Amphy flipped something inaccurate as well it seems Maria just isn’t using proper role definitions
WHAT PART of “communication outside of the gamethread” are you incapable of processing?

~M
From what you said D2 it seemed your role wouldn’t work if someone never posted in their PT. Now it has to be a specific night? WHY?
<Embrace The Void>

Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:17 am

In post 2340, Gamma Emerald wrote:

I don’t know, honestly. Yesterday I would have said they were town, at this point I’m on the fence. Obviously it’s not happening today regardless, but the rapid changing of role specifics is hard to find Town motivation in.
Plus I’ve been talking with my dad (who isn’t as against me playing mafia anymore) and his read on the situation seems to be that VMP is deflecting onto me, which probably also implicates Tris? Which on role speculation makes 0 sense but on behavior I could see.
FYI I see no problem with this sort of “phone a friend” act because the last time I did it I wasn’t reprimanded, but if I get chastised I’ll stop it. But like sometimes I have to vent about the game (especially when dad’s around since anytime I start typing fast he gets nosy) and that leads to important observations, and I’d prefer to be upfront about why I’m saying those things.
You’re on the fence because you’re not town.

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:18 am

In post 2342, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2338, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:

~M
Except I’ve tried pointing out how you’re wrong and you seem to not be willing to listen. So at the very least I don’t regard you as any level of helpful. I’m sorry if this hurts your feelings but I’m tired of being deathtunneled just like you’re tired of being “gaslighted”.
Hya claims a guilty on Tris, yet you’re pushing me? Yeah 100% townie behaviour. :roll:

~M
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:19 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like I said, I don’t scum read you. I’m essentially letting you run the game because your reads are aligning nicely with mine, and I’m gonna be gone/extremely limited for a week.

If you’re scum, you’ll have to deal with my analysis late game if it comes down to it because I’ll reanalyze every slot. I don’t really expect you as scum to take me into the end game anyways, though.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2341, Flavor Leaf wrote:I don’t think outside people should give analysis/reads on situations.
In post 2343, Flavor Leaf wrote:That’s essentially a hydra slot
Would you rather me lie about it? I can if you want but I don’t like lying about that sort of thing and where it comes from. It’s why I prefer to just hold off on ongoing-game meta most of the time versus acting on it prematurely and BSing a reason why.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”