Micro 966 - DDD: DD? [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 448, Grumpy Cat wrote:I forgot how good your sig was lul. Go into settings and make it so your sig is attached to all your posts, duffer

From the top left:
User Control Panel>Board Preferences>Edit posting defaults>Attach my signature by default
Cheers, I always wondered how that worked :]
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i haven't forgotten that i was gonna post here but i got caught up doing other things so expect something from me tomorrow where i have the will to sit down and try to process stuff
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

- because I put my thoughts on the table whenever I can. Especially since Ico was shading me pretty hard I was a bit annoyed and wanted to explain myself.
- I'm working 15 hour days all this weekend sorry!
- I disagree. But you are right it is likely not the reason. I just was trying to throw ideas out. A little brainstorming. I would have thought scum would keep hop around considering people were fosing them
- it was 70% serious, it definitely gave me scum pings when they did that. It would have been especially scummy however had they kept this fos based on that. Some of you may find it a bit funny but these things can be scum indicative of someone trying to build fake cases on people.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by Flopz »

Alisae, I might not be giving your hat back, or at the very least, is it ok if we share it :P
In post 417, WindowsXP wrote: I am not happy that Ico was hammered so soon, but they were a good PL regardless the way they were playing entitled.
In post 419, WindowsXP wrote:I will say that it is my fault for not announcing L-2.
Those are very interesting to read side-by-side, those two statements seem a bit disanalogous to me ngl as the first statement kind of doesn't really work with the second being a thing. Unlike Alisae, you're not saying "oops I didn't mean to"
which is its own seperate can of worms
but that you knew it was L-2 as you saying "my bad I didn't announce it" means you knew but just didn't say
yes I had to double check the spelling of the word, I'm not perfect

In post 417, WindowsXP wrote: I think there is still scum within hopkirk/GC.
In post 419, WindowsXP wrote:Oh. Lol. Hop died. That might change some dynamics.
That's actually amazing to read. It's like I'm reading a book that contains a list of the most hilarious two subsequent posts. How do you talk about Ico dying while somehow ignoring the post right next to it that explains the poor death of Hopkirk?
At least there's no wall in his future, lucky guy.
Also, do you still stand behind that belief, why/why not?
In post 417, WindowsXP wrote: Also as for the games i "read". I must come clean and say I did lie and was using games that we both played in and was trying to apply meta. At the very least i wanted to get them to make some concrete stances that werent rooted in some 1v1.
As you don't want to reveal your alt (which also means you don't have to show any proof), when you say gameS, do you mean multiple games or just one? Better yet, can you say how many games you've both been in together. Nobody is going to super-sleath and go through all of Icos games to see all of the people they've played with and then try to narrow that down so you'll be safe, I give my scout's honour on that.
In post 417, WindowsXP wrote: I expected to likely die(no dead thread pm ): ) so i didn't bother using my free time i had between work shifts to draft anything up, but I will look through everyone at some point whenever i can.
Why on earth did you feel that you were likely to die? I really want to know the trail of logic for that one.
In post 419, WindowsXP wrote:I'd also like to hear more from flopz.
Ask me whatever you want and I'll answer it, just promise not to use the word "launch" and we'll be golden :cop:
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 451, Ydrasse wrote:i haven't forgotten that i was gonna post here but i got caught up doing other things so expect something from me tomorrow where i have the will to sit down and try to process stuff
I have a big thinking react regarding your slot. I have a little meta on you so I'm looking forward to your thoughts so we can get into some analysis.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

Oh sorry, i meant that I should have noticed it was L-2, I was careless and didnt check before i voted since it was early game and i was the first serious vote.
As for the hopkirk thing, I nearly never check any posts before posting my daystart thoughts.
I had some things to say and i did so without the info of the nightkill. Its a gimmick i admit.
And its been at least 3. I don't wanna alt slip this early :cry:
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

At least 3 games with Ico*
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

the way you have meta on me and i don't know you... menacing

if i feel up to it i will try to slap something down later tonight but honestly i'm not feeling it in the Current moment
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

and re: being likely to die: I'm active. I drive conversation. I ask questions. I lead. It's a no brainer to have me as a potential kill targettarget. I have been N1d and N2d as VT many times.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 455, WindowsXP wrote:As for the hopkirk thing, I nearly never check any posts before posting my daystart thoughts.
I would like some meta to verify this
GTKAS
| here.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 459, Alisae wrote:
In post 455, WindowsXP wrote:As for the hopkirk thing, I nearly never check any posts before posting my daystart thoughts.
Nice try :lol:
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 451, Ydrasse wrote:i haven't forgotten that i was gonna post here but i got caught up doing other things so expect something from me tomorrow where i have the will to sit down and try to process stuff
can you at least post the cliff notes version?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 460, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 459, Alisae wrote:
Nice try :lol:
Its really strange to believe. I'm having a hard time trying to read into this a bit because I really want to but I know I shouldn't, but having some meta to verify this would be VERY nice
GTKAS
| here.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

Either you believe me or you don't. It is my meta and I stand by it. I check my pms, see if im dead, then post in thread wrt thoughts about hammer especially if i wasnt around for it.
Stop derailing the thread with this pointless inquiry.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 458, WindowsXP wrote:and re: being likely to die: I'm active. I drive conversation. I ask questions. I lead. It's a no brainer to have me as a potential kill targettarget. I have been N1d and N2d as VT many times.
Your two big leading active drives were on both Ico and Hopkirk who both ended up as being town.

If you're saying it's your meta to just post without even checking who died during the night can you at least show proof from your Windows account.

I'm going to sleep now so can't continue this but I'm gonna put my vote here to keep the pressure.

VOTE: Windows
“[Jellyfish] are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful.” ~ Mr. K. Dilkington.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by Flopz »

As an aside, the fact that all three of Windows, Ydrasse and Alisae all say "Oops I didn't mean to" in regards to the voting and what ended up happening leaves little to be desired.

Ydrasse, I hope that you're able to at least post something today as it'll be super helpful.

Alisae, I think I'll be keeping your hat as evidence for the time being :cop:
“[Jellyfish] are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful.” ~ Mr. K. Dilkington.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 463, WindowsXP wrote:Either you believe me or you don't. It is my meta and I stand by it. I check my pms, see if im dead, then post in thread wrt thoughts about hammer especially if i wasnt around for it.
the flip is in the pm
GTKAS
| here.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by Grumpy Cat »

In post 450, Flopz wrote:
In post 448, Grumpy Cat wrote:I forgot how good your sig was lul. Go into settings and make it so your sig is attached to all your posts, duffer

From the top left:
User Control Panel>Board Preferences>Edit posting defaults>Attach my signature by default
Cheers, I always wondered how that worked :]
You didn't even do it though...did you hit submit after changing the settings?
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by Grumpy Cat »

Oh wait, you did later. You are forgiven.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by Grumpy Cat »

In post 458, WindowsXP wrote:and re: being likely to die: I'm active. I drive conversation. I ask questions. I lead. It's a no brainer to have me as a potential kill targettarget. I have been N1d and N2d as VT many times.
Basically what Flopz said. In general, this is fine, but this game in particular Ico went down saying you were 85% scum or whatever. If I'm in your position, I'm gonna be anticipating the suspicion I'll be getting from the next day from Ico's vindicators, I certainly wouldn't be imagining getting nightkilled by any stretch.

Also, I want some clarification on the Ico meta thing. So, you didn't actually have any meta on Ico that suggested he was scum, you were just poking him? Or you did have something that suggested he was scum?
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Grumpy Cat »

In post 452, WindowsXP wrote:I'm working 15 hour days all this weekend sorry!
This is absolutely insane btw and respect for forum mafiaing through while doing so <3
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Grumpy Cat »

LUNCH
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 466, Alisae wrote:
In post 463, WindowsXP wrote:Either you believe me or you don't. It is my meta and I stand by it. I check my pms, see if im dead, then post in thread wrt thoughts about hammer especially if i wasnt around for it.
the flip is in the pm
Clearly i didnt read it carefully then.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

I have small text on my phone and i only checked it to make sure i didnt die.
And ill rather get hanged than out my alt
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

Also I'm at L-2 now. I wanna say my piece before i go. I have an important death wish

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”