Micro 966 - DDD: DD? [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:35 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

Dogem, if you're certain on Wandows being scum, why don't you want to store him for a win tomorrow?
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:39 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 625, Grumpy Cat wrote:Dogem, if you're certain on Wandows being scum, why don't you want to store him for a win tomorrow?
Hmm. I actually didnt think of it that way. Im assuming you mean like an emergency lynch in case we lynch town today.
Im fine with this idea. But i dont have any definite scumreads today besides windows, and while i do hsve townreads (ali, you) id like to get a read on ydrasse and paladin before deciding on what tactic to use.
Age of Empires Elo: 1500 something in DE, 1800 in HD
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:41 am

Post by Donempire »

That leaves one last person. I'm feeling confident i can read ydrasse, and i can scrounge up
something
on paladin, but i feel flopz has an uniwue playstyle, and you would be instrumental in helping. What can you tell me about how you're reading flopz right now?
Formerly Dongempire
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:50 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

If we're reasonably confident on Wandows being scum, then it has better EV to lunch them tomorrow rather than today, since if their partner isn't just Ydrasse/Paladin and is a deepwolf (Dogem, Flopz, Ali), the game gets significantly harder.

The funny thing is, that Flopz is cleared as town unless he's scum with very specific people. One of those would be Wandows because I can see them forcing the nightkill through despite Flopz's protests. Ali maybe? But less likely. I don't see it happening with Ydrasse/Paladin, and I don't know about you.
Flopz independently never chooses to kill Hop n1. If you're asking for my read on him regarding stuff that isn't the nightkill, that'll have to wait until I give him a reread later.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:53 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

Also, just a reminder that Paladin/Ydrasse still haven't done enough today or this game in general, and we shouldn't be lunching until we hear more from both.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:55 am

Post by WindowsXP »

If dong is so confident on me being scum they should have 0 issue self voting because itd be better to get me tomorrow. Dong is ingenious however and that's why they are crying about non game related reasons to not trust me

Also i very clearly know what malding means, i literally called you on it by asking you to stop talking like a twitch chat.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:01 am

Post by Ydrasse »

a lot of this game’s d2 has been when i’m not feeling so great so sorry for that. is there anything ppl want me to talk abt/answer?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:05 am

Post by WindowsXP »

the only person "Sure" of me being scum is dong @GC
they've consistently tried to paint my nai actions, and even imo town only actions as scum which is hella sus. And without having a vote on me
As soon as i suggest i am hanged instead today they cry about GT. Its obvious they wanna just save me as a lylo ML and I'm going to make this game won.
Even in their talk about me GTing thats literally scum spew that they slipped they know im town but need to ML me.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:05 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 631, Ydrasse wrote:a lot of this game’s d2 has been when i’m not feeling so great so sorry for that. is there anything ppl want me to talk abt/answer?
can you vote me?
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:06 am

Post by WindowsXP »

also if i was scum doing this i would have already been self hammered a while ago i play sacrificial i dont care.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:13 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i don’t really wanna vote someone out who is scum???
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:14 am

Post by Ydrasse »

not scum* lmfao
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:01 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 613, WindowsXP wrote:"Self vote is always scummy" - ok then vote me kid. "Always gamethrowing" in case you haven't noticed there's a special mechanic on d3 and I want to utilize it. But how strange to have this conflicting statement in the same sentence.
the special mechanic sucks
GTKAS
| here.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:19 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Sure alisae but am i town or scum.
I've seen you throw shade but share no solid view on it.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:23 am

Post by Alisae »

I’m probably voting you for the self-vote
It sucks and its weird and it throws my previous read out the window because it doesn’t make sense for town to sac themselves off for no reason.
How can you be so confident that you’re being pushed by scum (last I checked, your scumreads were everyone who was pushing you) when we have Ydrasse, which we all need a better read on and Paladin who isn’t posting content.

Like who is most likely to be town out of the people pushing you? There has to be at least 1 townie pushing you.
GTKAS
| here.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:28 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 631, Ydrasse wrote:is there anything ppl want me to talk abt/answer?
What do you think about Windows' self-vote and the questioning leading up to it? :nerd:
“[Jellyfish] are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful.” ~ Mr. K. Dilkington.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:28 am

Post by Alisae »

Ydrasse why do you think Windows is town?
GTKAS
| here.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:39 am

Post by Ydrasse »

okay, so windows/koba is often a difficult person for me to read because their playstyle is inherently manipulative (and they'll admit it themselves so this isn't me shading them or anything.) the fact that they're lying about things and being pretty bull-headed about being the vote out today is just like... their normal gameplay? i believe that they don't check the pms to see who died/etc, and i also believe they'd think themselves the nightkill just based on like... attitude + meta.

but on meta i am... struggling right now, because the only time that i can recall windows self-voting was as a scum move in a game? i don't have it on hand but i know that windows has referenced this before.

honestly in this game i can believe that windows, as town, would want to sac themselves and get us all to sheep them tomorrow. they're very much an ego player (no offence) + this lines up with that. it's anti-town though if they're town, though, and i really wish they'd scumhunt instead.

the only issues i have following the self-vote are 1) the meta thing, where i'd really like windows to link to that scum game because i know they know what i'm talking about and also if they have it any town games where they do this, 2) the fact that they admit that they'd just push for an elim with no info and then... are pushing people to vote them thus fulfilling their theoretical scum strategy (), and 3) not scumhunting and insisting that we sheep them if they do get elimmed today without like, really trying to collaborate with the town as a whole right now. it's a team effort. s:

i'm just unsure because like, for the most part this is an average towngame from them going off of feeling/personal experience but there are a few things that i don't get and make me paranoid. i agree with the things/questioning they've done towards dong in and i feel this is an example of windows actually trying to get things done but it's gone off the rails into this self-vote now.

so yeah. basically they're a mess this game but it's leaning more into their town meta barring a few things, and those few things i want to actually speak to windows about.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Donempire »

Formerly Dongempire
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:50 am

Post by Ydrasse »

☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:56 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 642, Ydrasse wrote:so yeah. basically they're a mess this game but it's leaning more into their town meta barring a few things, and those few things i want to actually speak to windows about.
before this post what concerns did you have about windows that you actively tried to persue? I don't remember anything off the top of my head so my concern atm is that you're only being proactive about talking to windows because you're being asked about Windows if that makes any sense.
GTKAS
| here.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i regarded two of their posts in but even then i didn't really go after them too much; i feel my worries are informed a lot by meta more than anything else this game (i asked similarly about what they might think in ) but i didn't try to sit down and Really Think about it until i was asked tbh which helped me lay out why i had my hesitations about them.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:24 am

Post by WindowsXP »

alisae trying to frame ydrasse as my scumpartner for having accurate meta on me how sad.

Also meta is mostly only useful in a forum setting when it comes to proof of WHAT a person COULD do in a situation with low sample sizes unless its a low range player.

And the mini normal on my.main+ nomination mafia are the games u are looking for @ydrasse.

As for info i have enough info off the people trying to push me. I have proven there is a concerted effort to ml me in lylo.

In nomination mafia the intent was to manipulate town to think i am frustated town and get a different ML through. Clearly my intent here is to play with a mechanic and reading the board state with at least 1 scum trying to push my ML in lylo.
I think scum would be self concuous about voicing that so grumpy cat is probably not it.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Alisae »

alright dude
GTKAS
| here.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:25 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 626, Donempire wrote:
In post 625, Grumpy Cat wrote:Dogem, if you're certain on Wandows being scum, why don't you want to store him for a win tomorrow?
Hmm. I actually didnt think of it that way. Im assuming you mean like an emergency lynch in case we lynch town today.
Im fine with this idea. But i dont have any definite scumreads today besides windows, and while i do hsve townreads (ali, you) id like to get a read on ydrasse and paladin before deciding on what tactic to use.
Why do you townread ali and grumpycat?
Ydrasse has enough game related content to get a read on them. Whats your read on them?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”