Servant Beast
Servant Beast
Goon
Servant Beast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:57 am

Post by Servant Beast »

In post 1721, Servant Moon Cancer wrote:(Though arguably most of the player list was right if the gun to head reads are anything to go by, but I don't really see
where the sudden lack of confidence in your reads would come from regardless.)
Experience.

I'm aware that means jack in an anon game and humanity may choose to cast me as the bad guy for it but I just want what's best for the town.
Servant Saber
Servant Saber
Goon
Servant Saber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:23 am

Post by Servant Saber »

In post 1642, Servant Lancer wrote:To be clear I'm not saying I plan to just let myself get misfaded, that's not happening if I can help it. But I don't feel like my play so far has screwed over the town in any considerable way.
I kinda feel this is townie. I still feel like mostly silence is better though because that's what we did so far and it netted scum. So this post is creating a bit of cognitive dissonance for me.
In post 1652, Servant Rider wrote:
In post 1599, Servant Beast wrote:Invested? Not really. Just riding that post scum elim high, so I'm willing to sell my vote to beserker especially since the alt wagon is shielder and I don't feel comfortable eliminating them today.
Why are you voting Caster instead of one of your other four scumreads? I'm inferring from your post that you're sheeping Berserker, but why are you sheeping them onto someone you've stated you think is town?
This questioning is pretty protown. It's confusing in that it implies Beast both TRs and SRs Caster. Beast's behavior is scummy because it seeks to distance himself from responsibility. Rider pinning him to his thoughts is good.
In post 1661, Servant Avenger wrote:Like, I don't need to explain this do I?
Berserker is wrong. If I'm wrong, then you can laugh at me for being ignorant but that FOS into side vote is classic scum. It's so scummy it hurts. It goes beyond "seeming like scum" and into the realm of "virtually indistinguishable from scum"
To me, you do. Then again, naked votes have worked well so far, so maybe I don't need to understand but just knowing you're taking responsibility.

In post 1668, Servant Berserker wrote:
In post 1667, Servant Avenger wrote:Yeah, that's gunna be a tragedy if I'm wrong here.
You ARE wrong here, and I'm not backing down from murdering you even though I'm certain you're town after.

Princple of the matter.
This whole exchange is yucky regardless of the alignments of people involved. It's extreme bullying and not good conflict. It doesn't seek to unite.
In post 1705, Servant Moon Cancer wrote:Could people town reading Beast tell me why they think he's town?

Also please include your thoughts on his Caster vote when you do so.

TIA
In post 1706, Servant Moon Cancer wrote:Please also mention his gun to head town read on Caster and his reasoning for voting Caster over like... anyone he actually thinks is likely scum when doing so.
I like Moon Caster as town because Beast is my first SR here.
Servant Saber
Servant Saber
Goon
Servant Saber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:24 am

Post by Servant Saber »

VOTE: Beast
Servant Avenger
Servant Avenger
Goon
Servant Avenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:52 am

Post by Servant Avenger »

In post 1724, Servant Beast wrote:
In post 1719, Servant Moon Cancer wrote:So your reasoning for voting Caster is you may be wrong in thinking Caster is town and
you aren't ever right D1 (if we ignore Archer)
? Am I understanding that correctly?

And if you don't trust your own reads, then why trust Berserker's over, I dunno, literally anyone else's? Is she your strongest town read?

I'm not right %100 of the scum team. If at the end of the game my day 1 scum reads include the entire scum team, I will buy you a beer.

And currently yes. I don't see scum coming off archers elimination with that much passion just to push a miselimination and my avenger town read has waned since we got out of day 0.
Huh, why has it waned? I
Servant Avenger
Servant Avenger
Goon
Servant Avenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:55 am

In post 1725, Servant Beast wrote:
In post 1721, Servant Moon Cancer wrote:(Though arguably most of the player list was right if the gun to head reads are anything to go by, but I don't really see
where the sudden lack of confidence in your reads would come from regardless.)
Experience.

I'm aware that means jack in an anon game and humanity may choose to cast me as the bad guy for it but I just want what's best for the town.
Cheese tax.
Servant Beast
Servant Beast
Goon
Servant Beast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:03 am

Post by Servant Beast »

In post 1728, Servant Avenger wrote:
In post 1724, Servant Beast wrote:
In post 1719, Servant Moon Cancer wrote:So your reasoning for voting Caster is you may be wrong in thinking Caster is town and
you aren't ever right D1 (if we ignore Archer)
? Am I understanding that correctly?

And if you don't trust your own reads, then why trust Berserker's over, I dunno, literally anyone else's? Is she your strongest town read?

I'm not right %100 of the scum team. If at the end of the game my day 1 scum reads include the entire scum team, I will buy you a beer.

And currently yes. I don't see scum coming off archers elimination with that much passion just to push a miselimination and my avenger town read has waned since we got out of day 0.
Huh, why has it waned? I
Your power claim. I get such strong scum vibes from a power that requires you guess who we eliminate. I'm still town leaned on you, but that combined with how you approached using it spooked me off my solid read on you.
Servant Avenger
Servant Avenger
Goon
Servant Avenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:04 am

It doesn't require me to guess who we'll eliminate. :lol:
Servant Avenger
Servant Avenger
Goon
Servant Avenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:05 am

That's for scrubs/scum.
Servant Lancer
Servant Lancer
Goon
Servant Lancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:06 am

Post by Servant Lancer »

In post 1661, Servant Avenger wrote:Like, I don't need to explain this do I?
Berserker is wrong. If I'm wrong, then you can laugh at me for being ignorant but that FOS into side vote is classic scum. It's so scummy it hurts. It goes beyond "seeming like scum" and into the realm of "virtually indistinguishable from scum"
I would like an explanation, actually. Shielder agreed with me on the Caster read, townread me on that, so then didn't like Rider's vote on me. What's the problem?
Servant Beast
Servant Beast
Goon
Servant Beast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:07 am

Post by Servant Beast »

In post 1158, Servant Avenger wrote:*Ahem*

I guess I'll do this anyway.
One of my abilities, is that if I correctly tell Cabd who is going to die during a day phase within the first 48 hours (I asked, either elimination will count this day phase) I get an unspecified bonus.

So if we could decide on one of two eliminations in the next 46ish hours that would be swell.

How does this power get used without guessing if you didn't claim it?

Pedit: oh... Your just saying you're so damn good it wouldn't be a guess?
Servant Avenger
Servant Avenger
Goon
Servant Avenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:09 am

@Lancer. You don't see a problem with him fosing Rider and then voting somebody else?

@Beast....No I literally just asked the rest of the town to help me out.
Servant Lancer
Servant Lancer
Goon
Servant Lancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:13 am

Post by Servant Lancer »

Uh, no? Because his posts right before that were agreeing with me Caster was scummy.
Servant Avenger
Servant Avenger
Goon
Servant Avenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:13 am

Huh, I wonder if you're trying to feed Berserker's paranoia or if this is just your personal take.
But I guess you wouldn't admit to it if that was the case.
Servant Beast
Servant Beast
Goon
Servant Beast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:16 am

Post by Servant Beast »

In post 1735, Servant Avenger wrote:@Lancer. You don't see a problem with him fosing Rider and then voting somebody else?

@Beast....No I literally just asked the rest of the town to help me out.

Yea I get that. I'm saying the power didn't require you to claim you have it though, so why did you? Especially today when assassin can't be killed tonight, so you just made yourself a target if your town. You could have kept quiet, waited to see if there was an obvious wagon (there was) and submit that. The power itself and the way you approached it are not ringing to me as town minded.

Pedit: my own personal take for now.
Servant Avenger
Servant Avenger
Goon
Servant Avenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:18 am

Explain how my approach isn't town minded
Servant Lancer
Servant Lancer
Goon
Servant Lancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:20 am

Post by Servant Lancer »

Why does Shielder have to vote the player he was most recently suspicious of? It's like you're looking at the two posts with zero context from the rest of them. Shielder also said he townread me, so disliking Rider's vote for me automatically just feels like a natural extension of that.

Though I'll mention I get Rider's post about why he SRs me. Like, he's not wrong, that is basically what happened from an outside POV because my activity dropped off hard.
Servant Avenger
Servant Avenger
Goon
Servant Avenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:22 am

In post 1736, Servant Lancer wrote:Uh, no? Because his posts right before that were agreeing with me Caster was scummy.
Okay.
Servant Lancer
Servant Lancer
Goon
Servant Lancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:25 am

Post by Servant Lancer »

I got caught up on five whole pages. Wahoo...
1726 - are you asking me a question, or? What do you mean mostly silence is better?
Servant Avenger
Servant Avenger
Goon
Servant Avenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:28 am

@Lancer did I imply he had to? Maybe I'm not being clear in my line of thought.
The FOS doesn't go anywhere. He engages Rider only after Rider engages with him about it.
He doesn't show active interest or pursue it. He scum reads, you, Rider and caster.
Servant Beast
Servant Beast
Goon
Servant Beast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:31 am

Post by Servant Beast »

In post 1739, Servant Avenger wrote:Explain how my approach isn't town minded
Did I not just do that?

If you have a strong power as town you hide it so you can live as long as possible to use it as much as possible. You didn't, you immediately claimed it despite no obvious call for you being a wagon. If you were under pressure, sure claim. You weren't.

You made no effort to use ANY of the time limit before claiming. Why? Archers wagon built so fast and obviously, I would have bet my house on their elimination. I'm aware hindsight is 2020 but You waited 30 minutes from thread opening up.

I've made myself clear on this subject. I don't like people claiming parts of their role.
Servant Avenger
Servant Avenger
Goon
Servant Avenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:32 am

It's almost like you have no idea what my role does or how it works.
Servant Lancer
Servant Lancer
Goon
Servant Lancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:35 am

Post by Servant Lancer »

....Huh? Isn't the FOS engagement with Rider? How can it go anywhere before Rider posts a response or someone else does? But you immediately called Shielder scum for it before Rider had gotten back into the thread. I dont get your point now.
Servant Beast
Servant Beast
Goon
Servant Beast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:36 am

Post by Servant Beast »

In post 1745, Servant Avenger wrote:It's almost like you have no idea what my role does or how it works.

You're right. Which is why I'm not scum reading you on total. I'm just not as strongly town reading you anymore. I prefer beserker brand sheep's over yours.
Servant Avenger
Servant Avenger
Goon
Servant Avenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:39 am

In post 1747, Servant Beast wrote:
In post 1745, Servant Avenger wrote:It's almost like you have no idea what my role does or how it works.

You're right. Which is why I'm not scum reading you on total. I'm just not as strongly town reading you anymore. I prefer beserker brand sheep's over yours.
If you have no idea what it does then the fact you're scum reading me for it means you're moving my position out of alignment for basically no reason.
You're making a lot of assumptions and it's poor reasoning.
Servant Beast
Servant Beast
Goon
Servant Beast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:43 am

Post by Servant Beast »

In post 1748, Servant Avenger wrote:
In post 1747, Servant Beast wrote:

If you have no idea what it does then the fact you're scum reading me for it means you're moving my position out of alignment for basically no reason.
You're making a lot of assumptions and it's poor reasoning.
Your concern is noted.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”