Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1191, Malakittens wrote:It’s not really ‘informed’. You have to remember that I have played with a majority of these players in old games before my break and then even more on top of this I have met a few of these players iRL due to many meets when I was quite active.

Just a quick run down on a few whom I met iRL in this game {Nottyscience, Agar & Dram} just a gut feel I don’t ever remember dram getting frustrated in a game to the point he’s replaced out. So him replacing out just doesn’t feel AI. Which I could likely be wrong.

That’s why when elements replaced out I felt like Agar’s post felt odd because I don’t remember him ever being aggressive like that before.
Thats a town post to me guys, if not gj
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:49 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1197, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1192, Dunnstral wrote:Joey might just be scum too
I'm coming around to this. That vote switch off Mala just when the wagon took off reeks of a scum pair. Problem is you won't vote Mala still, so...
Thats fucking ridiculous, I obviously was second guessing myself and show thought process
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:01 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1178, Joey_ wrote:Id probably flip anything besides prs and a50 but would need another read before I am certain. aGar should lead something, I am too busy irl atm
In post 1182, Joey_ wrote:meh thinks 1175 looks informed
In post 1183, DrDolittle wrote:VOTE: mala
Sup
In post 1187, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: mala
Wagon wheeee
Let's just flip and progress
@a50 Like, I think you are reasonable enough to understand that town can sometimes be uncertain in their votes, correct?
1178 showed I was being uncertain about how to proceed
1182 showed I had new information so I placed a new vote
Then besides aGar, 2 people followed up on my vote within 3 hours.

This is town lylo and there haven't been a wagon since I replaced it since I killed both; mine and element's. Now there's a quick wagon forming, what do you think is a town reaction to this? "urr durr caught skum'' or ''shit, maybe I goofed and i should double check mala just to make sure''. So I made 1188 then asked someone to proofread me and to share my thoughts. I ended up convincing myself to switch because I think there are worse slots, like dundun, so I voted dundun.

You say It's scummy to switch my vote but, what is your expected ''town way'' to switch my vote there? How can town ever switch a vote when a wagon takes-off w/o reeking scum like you said? I was being as transparent/coherent as it gets and you obviously didn't give a slight shit about my intentions or thoughts process. U mefia m8?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:05 am

Post by Joey_ »

Beisde, cakez's 1187 asking to flip&progress makes little sens as town mindset of this being lylo. Which is part of why I was second guessing myself
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Joey_ »

If dundun is town he actually deserves to lose and I am fine w/ that. His iso's worth of content is inexistent
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:12 am

Post by Almost50 »

You didn't vote one of DDL/SC though. Surely if you thought/suspected you goofed then you suspected one (or both) of them to be scum (of the other team). Instead, you opted to vote my top TR (before the claims).

Pick one of DDL/SC to vote if you suspect Mala is the wrong choice today.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Joey_ »

And btw, I am frustrated because town obviously are playing like shit. It's not normal that in a table of 10, I can't hard townread anyone 50 pages in
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1207, Almost50 wrote:You didn't vote one of DDL/SC though. Surely if you thought/suspected you goofed then you suspected one (or both) of them to be scum (of the other team). Instead, you opted to vote my top TR (before the claims).

Pick one of DDL/SC to vote if you suspect Mala is the wrong choice today.
Why is the fact that I voted your top TR has anything to do with ''switching votes reeks scum''? Both are unrelated events
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Joey_ »

So you just admitted that you chainsawed my ass
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1206, Joey_ wrote:If dundun is town he actually deserves to lose and I am fine w/ that.
So, his isn't a town mindset and yours above is??? Get out of here.

P-edit: I find it hilarious that you managed to respond to this part and not the main point which was IF YOU BLOODY SUSPECTED YOU GOOFED THEN -BY NECESSITY- YOU SUSPECT AT LEAST ONE OF DDL/SC IS SCUM.

You know what?

VOTE: Joey_

Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1211, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1206, Joey_ wrote:If dundun is town he actually deserves to lose and I am fine w/ that.
So, his isn't a town mindset and yours above is??? Get out of here.

P-edit: I find it hilarious that you managed to respond to this part and not the main point which was IF YOU BLOODY SUSPECTED YOU GOOFED THEN -BY NECESSITY- YOU SUSPECT AT LEAST ONE OF DDL/SC IS SCUM.

You know what?

VOTE: Joey_
Not really but yes, in part. I still prefer dundun
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:18 am

Post by Joey_ »

Like I was townreading elements when he was there and cakez the majority of the last 20 pages. I disliked cakez vote and Drlittle well, hasn't done anything since replace-in so both my townreads on them was wavering from their vote. Still, even if wavering, they were both still less scum than dundun

Is that clearer?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:22 am

Post by Joey_ »

1206 Is the town mindset of someone who are unsure of their reads and would feel like shit being wrong in a pool of 4/7. It basically means that I won't blame myself (when I normally would) because dundun's play is atrocious and isn't fucking doing anything worth not lynching over

About chainsaw defense :https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... aw_Defense

"The general form of this tell is "a player who defends another player by attacking the other player's attacker is very probably scum".

The key to identifying this tell is intent - it is possible to confuse Chainsaw Defense with a player who simply finds the attacker scummy and has no intent of defense. In general, you can be reasonably sure that this tell is involved if a) the player supposedly using Chainsaw Defense has not previously been especially critical of the player he is now attacking, and b) the player supposedly using Chainsaw Defense seems to find the player he is supposedly defending at least reasonably pro-town''

When you proved that you scumread actually voting dundun over others, then I assumed chainsaw. That being said, I understand better now when you said youd' expect me to vote inside the DrD/Cak voters
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1212, Joey_ wrote:I still prefer dundun
With all due respect, I don't care what you prefer. I'm a starter, you're a replacement. You don't replace in to mess up my stats with your whims, assuming you are town.

Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:25 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1215, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1212, Joey_ wrote:I still prefer dundun
With all due respect, I don't care what you prefer. I'm a starter, you're a replacement. You don't replace in to mess up my stats with your whims, assuming you are town.
This is hilarious, because the content itself is irrelevant fucking bullcrap. Then, you proceed to appeal to me and you are enough self-aware that it makes no sens to appeal to your scumread so you add ''assuming you are town'' lole
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1213, Joey_ wrote:Like I was townreading elements when he was there and cakez the majority of the last 20 pages. I disliked cakez vote and Drlittle well, hasn't done anything since replace-in so both my townreads on them was wavering from their vote. Still, even if wavering, they were both still less scum than dundun

Is that clearer?
No. That's bullshit. If both are town then the wagon on Mala was growing naturally. I was positing to hammer once one more vote had been casted on her myself. Town tens to vote scum after a massclaim and based on the D1 elimination wagon on TOWN.

You're fucking assuming 7 Townies voted N_M for the elimination?? SERIOUSLY??

Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Joey_ »

I think a50 is blundering thinking he can lynch me, you have balls tho
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

Listen, you go before Dunn. I am not letting him get eliminated here. If he managed to fool me, I am to blame. But I'm not yielding. Not when my bloody readlist BEFORE the massclaim looked like:

Dunn
dave
AGar/Bulge

Xayah

dram
Mala/Elements/SC

Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:30 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1217, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1213, Joey_ wrote:Like I was townreading elements when he was there and cakez the majority of the last 20 pages. I disliked cakez vote and Drlittle well, hasn't done anything since replace-in so both my townreads on them was wavering from their vote. Still, even if wavering, they were both still less scum than dundun

Is that clearer?
No. That's bullshit. If both are town then the wagon on Mala was growing naturally. I was positing to hammer once one more vote had been casted on her myself. Town tens to vote scum after a massclaim and based on the D1 elimination wagon on TOWN.

You're fucking assuming 7 Townies voted N_M for the elimination?? SERIOUSLY??
I said both vote's made me wavery on my townreads, therefore I couldn't assume the wagon was then growing naturally

Objectively, the comparison of how wagons formed from my replace-in VS how fast mala's wagon formed made it obvious to me that it wasn't a wagon growing ''naturally''. And that is, regardless who was voting

''I was positing to hammer once one more vote had been casted on her myself. Town tens to vote scum after a massclaim and based on the D1 elimination wagon on TOWN.'' Again this is a logical slip since I invented that wagon. It would imply that I am town, yet you scumread me for switching.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:32 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1219, Almost50 wrote:Listen, you go before Dunn. I am not letting him get eliminated here. If he managed to fool me, I am to blame. But I'm not yielding. Not when my bloody readlist BEFORE the massclaim looked like:

Dunn
dave
AGar/Bulge

Xayah

dram
Mala/Elements/SC
Explain your townread on him then. Why don't you try to appeal to me to lynch one of your other scumreads ? It's not like I have been hardtunneling dundun and fucking the whole gamestate. Also, even if I was scum, you could still think youd assume youd be able to appeal to me to vote outside dundun and possibly on another scum (not in my team from your POV)

How do you really formulate that: Because I am voting dundun, I have to die so dundun doesn't die? This makes little sens especially since I am PR, obvious town and you townread me the whole fucking game.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:34 am

Post by Almost50 »

Damn right I can eliminate you. If I can't then I'll die trying.

But your not
the
elimination I want today. I want one of the 4 yop suspects of mine. If one of them flips green then you sre are the backup pick

Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:35 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1222, Almost50 wrote:Damn right I can eliminate you. If I can't then I'll die trying.

But your not
the
elimination I want today. I want one of the 4 yop suspects of mine. If one of them flips green then you sre are the backup pick
Then why would you vote me? Thats makes 0 sens
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Joey_ »

Also why am I the backup pick when you listed a scumpool of 4 ppl more ''scummy'' than me before the claims. Why wouldn't I be the 5th pick?

If you don't want me to question your coherence with your list before claims, then don't use the list to justify reads after the claims. Again makes 0 sens

Return to “Completed Open Games”