Silent Star 2: Menagerie

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
drusilla
drusilla
Goon
drusilla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by drusilla »

In post 394, Kanna wrote:272 is like reachy analysis i think is scum indicative for drusilla
271 was a bit confbiasy for my isis/drusilla theory, but i was very confused by the plusjoy votes especially if drusilla understood/agreed(?) with me earlier about pooky/isis
273 is me asking drusilla if she understood me etc etc, where did the plusjoy thing come from??
i was trying to show that they were familiar with eachother and their votes were odd. i wasn't hard casing them i was trying to get opinions from other people i townread at the time, which isis was one of. isis went with plusjoyed, who was one of the four options i was comfortable voting, so i also voted there. plusjoyed posted not super infrequently but almost none of them are attempting to communicate something game related, as far as i could tell. taylor swift and not mafia are null to me. plusjoyed slight mafia leaning and ydrasse's votes were weird and after i townread them for attempting to establish basic communication they kinda faded from the game in a way, which coincided with the votes on pooky, so this was also strange to me.
why are the stars dancing?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

i mean dont read into any of my posts. without knowing what the stakes were i was just posting. there wasnt really any reasoning behind my votes. i could try to retroactively justify my posts and votes, but day 1 i voted someone for being a cat. day 2 it was just a random vote basically. on day 2 i felt particularly like there were no stakes since the people who got voted (me being one of them) didnt face any consequences. stating who we would have recruited is pointless because as scum we'd just lie. if anything i dont trust that scum doesnt benefit from this knowledge somehow.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

i see what you mean about this not being the climax...
I have an idea actually
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by Isis »

wait i can't pick myself, so there's 2 more sides to assign
i guess those could be Ydrasse and another Pooky
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

We all have 3 animals submitted correct? If we get another restricted day it'll probably be with that third animal. It would be best to setup animal codewords with that animal noise ahead of time while we can speak.

I'll start, my third animal was fox
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 401, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i mean dont read into any of my posts. without knowing what the stakes were i was just posting. there wasnt really any reasoning behind my votes. i could try to retroactively justify my posts and votes, but day 1 i voted someone for being a cat. day 2 it was just a random vote basically. on day 2 i felt particularly like there were no stakes since the people who got voted (me being one of them) didnt face any consequences. stating who we would have recruited is pointless because as scum we'd just lie. if anything i dont trust that scum doesnt benefit from this knowledge somehow.
it's at a minimum fun! right?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

@ Drusilla / Isis

can you please explain why you wanted to put PlusJOYED as the 2nd condemnation?

I found this part of your play extremely scummy and I don't see the town-motivation behind it.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

and if mod does a switcharoo and we get a different persons animal we can follow those code words that they set
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 400, drusilla wrote:
In post 394, Kanna wrote:272 is like reachy analysis i think is scum indicative for drusilla
271 was a bit confbiasy for my isis/drusilla theory, but i was very confused by the plusjoy votes especially if drusilla understood/agreed(?) with me earlier about pooky/isis
273 is me asking drusilla if she understood me etc etc, where did the plusjoy thing come from??
i was trying to show that they were familiar with eachother and their votes were odd. i wasn't hard casing them i was trying to get opinions from other people i townread at the time, which isis was one of. isis went with plusjoyed, who was one of the four options i was comfortable voting, so i also voted there. plusjoyed posted not super infrequently but almost none of them are attempting to communicate something game related, as far as i could tell. taylor swift and not mafia are null to me. plusjoyed slight mafia leaning and ydrasse's votes were weird and after i townread them for attempting to establish basic communication they kinda faded from the game in a way, which coincided with the votes on pooky, so this was also strange to me.
i'm gonna be real the initial thrill of like, getting someone to understand me during this game was the height of my enjoyment and after that i found myself like... not caring as much because i can only take so much of animal noises before i disengage some.

i'll reread to see if there was a reason i had my vote on you
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:53 pm

In post 399, Isis wrote:I would have rolled a d20, given one of the sides Not_mafia should have gotten to Pooky, and would have assigned the extra 19 and 20 to Kanna.
I doubt this is what you would do but I feel heartfelt appreciation that you would consider giving me an extra side <3
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by Isis »

I was blindly sheeping Drusilla.
if I picked on my own I think I would have leaned elsewhere but I decided my drusilla TR was my only substantive thing in the game and other people's tiebreakers didn't matter so much as that.
"Well, I..."
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i'll always reference the first post i had in here as my way to communicate. its my baby
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
drusilla
drusilla
Goon
drusilla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by drusilla »

In post 406, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:can you please explain why you wanted to put PlusJOYED as the 2nd condemnation?
plusjoyed made sense in various worlds to me and their play individually seemed the scummiest out of the non-you players to me, and isis who i was townreading voted there. would you have chosen plusjoyed? somewhat unlikely. would plusjoyed have chosen you? quite possibly.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:54 pm

ok but what is the logic behind Pooky/PlusJoyed.

Do you think I would recruit PlusJoyed or do you think PlusJoyed would've recruited me? Either scenario IMO is a long shot since I've basically never played with him.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 405, Isis wrote:
In post 401, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i mean dont read into any of my posts. without knowing what the stakes were i was just posting. there wasnt really any reasoning behind my votes. i could try to retroactively justify my posts and votes, but day 1 i voted someone for being a cat. day 2 it was just a random vote basically. on day 2 i felt particularly like there were no stakes since the people who got voted (me being one of them) didnt face any consequences. stating who we would have recruited is pointless because as scum we'd just lie. if anything i dont trust that scum doesnt benefit from this knowledge somehow.
it's at a minimum fun! right?
it was fun, but the fun really starts now
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 411, Ydrasse wrote:i'll always reference the first post i had in here as my way to communicate. its my baby
you'll probably get your third animal, not a repeat though
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 409, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 399, Isis wrote:I would have rolled a d20, given one of the sides Not_mafia should have gotten to Pooky, and would have assigned the extra 19 and 20 to Kanna.
I doubt this is what you would do but I feel heartfelt appreciation that you would consider giving me an extra side <3
Why do you doubt this is what I would do?
"Well, I..."
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:55 pm

In post 412, drusilla wrote:
In post 406, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:can you please explain why you wanted to put PlusJOYED as the 2nd condemnation?
plusjoyed made sense in various worlds to me and their play individually seemed the scummiest out of the non-you players to me, and isis who i was townreading voted there. would you have chosen plusjoyed? somewhat unlikely. would plusjoyed have chosen you? quite possibly.
Why would PlusJoyed choose me? He's literally never played with me before. and then we open up as the first 2 posters? I mean cmon really?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 412, drusilla wrote:
i can't remember if I voted plusjoyed before you but if I did it was an RVSy thing

I didn't know you were townreading me, why did you??
that's apparently not consensus.
"Well, I..."
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

oh i thought drusilla meant i voted her and i in fact did not, thank god i am not going crazy
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:57 pm

In post 416, Isis wrote:Why do you doubt this is what I would do?
because if you want to wifom the town you just pick who you are unlikely to pick

if you want to play with someone specifically as your partner you just pick that person.

I don't see it likely that you go to the trouble of random.orging the partner because you have some preference for what you want this game to be like and it's somewhat special and unique to be able to pick your partner.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 415, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 411, Ydrasse wrote:i'll always reference the first post i had in here as my way to communicate. its my baby
you'll probably get your third animal, not a repeat though
i made it clear the general feeling/intent behind each sound in the first one by way of gif and i shan't abandon it now
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

i honestly thought everyone was just making random noise and had no idea people were making code words
drusilla
drusilla
Goon
drusilla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by drusilla »

In post 417, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Why would PlusJoyed choose me? He's literally never played with me before. and then we open up as the first 2 posters? I mean cmon really?
it is very easy to look at other players games i have done so for everyone in this game and i've never played with many of you. do you think a mafia who had to choose their partner would not do so? i don't understand this.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

i honestly thought making code words was against the rules, like that it'd fall under Morse code clause. But I guess I wasn't being creative enough

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”