Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:58 am

Post by Cabd »

Vote Count D1-10 (Second Elimination)

With 13 players alive, it will take 7 votes to eliminate a player.

Shielder (6): Beast, Assassin, Alter Ego, Caster, Avenger, Rider
Caster (2): Berserker, Saber

Phase Page Usage: 41/60

Day one will end in: (expired on 2020-09-19 22:00:00)

Ruler is being replaced... Night will not end until the slot has been filled.

Last edited by Cabd on Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Servant Assassin
Servant Assassin
Goon
Servant Assassin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:51 am

Post by Servant Assassin »

Yeah okay someone mercykill Shielder and I'll take the blame if they're town. We're not getting anything done in this limbo state.
Servant Caster
Servant Caster
Goon
Servant Caster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:57 am

Post by Servant Caster »

is there any chance you'll actually reevaluate on a shielder townflip? i'm asking because whether i can expect to die tomorrow affects my night choices
Servant Assassin
Servant Assassin
Goon
Servant Assassin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:00 am

If they flip town, I throw my reads in the trash and start over.
Servant Beast
Servant Beast
Goon
Servant Beast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:30 am

Post by Servant Beast »

Thank gods...
Servant Lancer
Servant Lancer
Goon
Servant Lancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Servant Lancer »

I finally got to the context of the Moon Cancer post. Straight up putting in the wrong name, lmao. Is it completely hypocritical that I agreed when I thought it was about Shielder and think it's a really bad approach to Caster?

Kind of hate Beast's "they lied, even if they're town it's not a big loss and I don't care" post about Shielder because it feels a lot like passing the buck but I do also find myself thinking in spite of things that keeping them alive isn't going to be good for game health either.
Servant Lancer
Servant Lancer
Goon
Servant Lancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:49 am

Post by Servant Lancer »

In post 1957, Servant Assassin wrote:Hello Lancer. Last I saw, you had expressed some level of suspicion toward Moon Cancer. Does that still hold true?
They're on my radar, but I think Moon Cancer's priorities are so blatantly nonstandard that I'm never going to be happy with a read on them, especially after reading the post where Cancer says winning the game is less important than being right in their own reads.
As it stands its gut scum but I haven't examined why.
Servant Assassin
Servant Assassin
Goon
Servant Assassin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:50 am

In post 2181, Servant Lancer wrote:
In post 1957, Servant Assassin wrote:Hello Lancer. Last I saw, you had expressed some level of suspicion toward Moon Cancer. Does that still hold true?
They're on my radar, but I think Moon Cancer's priorities are so blatantly nonstandard that I'm never going to be happy with a read on them, especially after reading the post where Cancer says winning the game is less important than being right in their own reads.
As it stands its gut scum but I haven't examined why.
Okay. was about to ask you what your reads are right now, since nothing else is going on.
Servant Lancer
Servant Lancer
Goon
Servant Lancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:05 am

Post by Servant Lancer »

In post 2039, Servant Caster wrote:
In post 2037, Servant Assassin wrote:Sorry. I recognize that an effort was made, I just still don't really think you're town. Please don't take it personally.
Shrug. I just think you suck, mostly. I should be an easy read here.
In post 2042, Servant Caster wrote:I've been bleeding town all over the thread since day 0. It's literally insane that I'm even a serious wagon. I have no logical point that will satisfy you.
I'm sorry if you are town and are feeling really frustrated with this.
But I am not buying this after the conversation Caster and I had about their play.
Servant Lancer
Servant Lancer
Goon
Servant Lancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:15 am

Post by Servant Lancer »

In post 2095, Servant Alter Ego wrote:
In post 2079, Servant Berserker wrote:to answer more directly

AE, Beast, Rider are my top town reads not named Assassin.

I have my bottom 3 scum in those 3 above, and Lancer is a bit of a wildcard.

I need more from new Ruler to make more judgement but my prior take was "town".

Lol, I have thoughts on everyone, It's just I'm not wasting my time diversifying and confusing town, I only want one person dead today.
I know you want to concentrate your efforts right now, but I'd really like for you to talk about Beast and why you're townreading her so strongly. Does it mostly come down to agreement on Shielder?

At this point I feel townreads on me should be slipping. My in-thread presence has dropped significantly, especially since Archer's flip. It's been a struggle to keep slogging on.
This is a wild post if you're scum, Alter. I don't think you are, but this is me congratulating you if you are.
What do you mean by agreement on Shielder? I thought Beast was SRing Shielder. I like that you bring the slot up now because they've been sliding down my reads.

But mostly it's the callout of townreads on themself. Obviously scum can do this but it's a brazen tactic I have to applaud, and I feel like Alter has been consistently goodposting all game so far.
Servant Lancer
Servant Lancer
Goon
Servant Lancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:18 am

Post by Servant Lancer »

In post 2112, Servant Rider wrote:
In post 2110, Servant Assassin wrote:My assumption was 507 was them hinting they thought I might be town because they had a guess as to who I was and assumed that behavior would be characteristic of me.
Wasn't that when you were pretending to be someone else?
No, yeah, this was why. I'm embarrassed about who i thought you were because you so obviously are not.
Servant Alter Ego
Servant Alter Ego
Goon
Servant Alter Ego
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:21 am

Post by Servant Alter Ego »

In post 2184, Servant Lancer wrote:
In post 2095, Servant Alter Ego wrote:
In post 2079, Servant Berserker wrote:to answer more directly

AE, Beast, Rider are my top town reads not named Assassin.

I have my bottom 3 scum in those 3 above, and Lancer is a bit of a wildcard.

I need more from new Ruler to make more judgement but my prior take was "town".

Lol, I have thoughts on everyone, It's just I'm not wasting my time diversifying and confusing town, I only want one person dead today.
I know you want to concentrate your efforts right now, but I'd really like for you to talk about Beast and why you're townreading her so strongly. Does it mostly come down to agreement on Shielder?

At this point I feel townreads on me should be slipping. My in-thread presence has dropped significantly, especially since Archer's flip. It's been a struggle to keep slogging on.
This is a wild post if you're scum, Alter. I don't think you are, but this is me congratulating you if you are.
What do you mean by agreement on Shielder? I thought Beast was SRing Shielder. I like that you bring the slot up now because they've been sliding down my reads.

But mostly it's the callout of townreads on themself. Obviously scum can do this but it's a brazen tactic I have to applaud, and I feel like Alter has been consistently goodposting all game so far.
Beast townread Shielder 2.0 and was defending them, as Berserker did, too. I wondered if that original agreement and defense was part of the basis for the read, even though Beast's read flipped.
Servant Assassin
Servant Assassin
Goon
Servant Assassin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:26 am

In post 2185, Servant Lancer wrote:
In post 2112, Servant Rider wrote:
In post 2110, Servant Assassin wrote:My assumption was 507 was them hinting they thought I might be town because they had a guess as to who I was and assumed that behavior would be characteristic of me.
Wasn't that when you were pretending to be someone else?
No, yeah, this was why. I'm embarrassed about who i thought you were because you so obviously are not.
NP, was just having a bit of fun with the anonymous aspect, honestly didn't expect to get townread for it, Lol.
Servant Beast
Servant Beast
Goon
Servant Beast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:28 am

Post by Servant Beast »

In post 2180, Servant Lancer wrote:I finally got to the context of the Moon Cancer post. Straight up putting in the wrong name, lmao. Is it completely hypocritical that I agreed when I thought it was about Shielder and think it's a really bad approach to Caster?

Kind of hate Beast's "they lied, even if they're town it's not a big loss and I don't care" post about Shielder because it feels a lot like passing the buck but I do also find myself thinking in spite of things that keeping them alive isn't going to be good for game health either.

I'm ok with you hating it as long as your vote ends up there.

I'm aware is policy style elim, and that doesn't look good, but I did also 180 on the slot earlier so I can't really look worse on the flip if they are town. I'm not really concerned with that right now. That's a tomorrow problem.
Servant Beast
Servant Beast
Goon
Servant Beast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:30 am

Post by Servant Beast »

In post 2186, Servant Alter Ego wrote:Beast townread Shielder 2.0 and was defending them, as Berserker did, too. I wondered if that original agreement and defense was part of the basis for the read, even though Beast's read flipped.
I mean... If they flip town or scum I'm probably not going to look great. I'm either their teammate if scum or just pushing a miselim if town right?
Servant Lancer
Servant Lancer
Goon
Servant Lancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:30 am

Post by Servant Lancer »

In post 2163, Servant Moon Cancer wrote:
In post 576, Servant Shielder wrote:
In post 574, Servant Archer wrote:
In post 559, Servant Alter Ego wrote:What are your reads, currently?
I townread you and assassin. I scumread moon cancer and shielder. I do not have much of an opinion on anyone else.
this is interesting because i scumread archer and assassin and to some extent moon cancer, so one scum in each bucket of a scums reads? hmm
For the sake of it, I'll just link this quote and say I thought this was an example of a town thought process from Shielder.

(I am aware that scum can say things like this, but I think most of the time scum don't think like this D1.)

(I am also aware that you could argue it looks like she had knowledge of Archer's alignment. I could theoretically see that being the case but I also tend to think scum try to be less, like... blatant, I guess is the word? Drawing attention to that when she was one of the people in the scum reads just seems pretty bold.)
I'm curious about what prompted your Shielder defense here. You said you felt you could pull the elim off of Caster but don't feel like doing it. What's the difference between the two?

Pedit
VOTE: Caster
:P
Servant Lancer
Servant Lancer
Goon
Servant Lancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:31 am

Post by Servant Lancer »

In post 2189, Servant Beast wrote:
In post 2186, Servant Alter Ego wrote:Beast townread Shielder 2.0 and was defending them, as Berserker did, too. I wondered if that original agreement and defense was part of the basis for the read, even though Beast's read flipped.
I mean... If they flip town or scum I'm probably not going to look great. I'm either their teammate if scum or just pushing a miselim if town right?
Why do you think your Shielder read 180 is going to look bad?
V3s claim and replace-in looked significant enough to me to change reads, and it changed yours.
Servant Lancer
Servant Lancer
Goon
Servant Lancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:40 am

Post by Servant Lancer »

Moon Cancer's defense timing looks really purposeful in how it's right at the moment Shielder's elimination looks most assured, like they want the wagon to go through but they want everyone to know they were right about it and don't have an alternative push. I get the scumreads on Shielder and I'd probably vote there if I had nothing else but besides the claims (which I acknowledge are bad) the slot's play hasn't been scummy to me. At worst it's awkward.

I don't agree that Caster's emotional posts are town indicative, scum are perfectly capable of getting frustrated about things. The claim that Caster should be obvtown from their play from the beginning doesn't ring true with how they've talked about their own play as one lacking in followthrough and being very gut-based. A player who thinks rhey should be being townread would probably not also be that self deprecating about their style? And that's not the word I want to use, but I can't think of a better one right now.
Servant Beast
Servant Beast
Goon
Servant Beast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Servant Beast »

In post 2191, Servant Lancer wrote:
In post 2189, Servant Beast wrote:
Why do you think your Shielder read 180 is going to look bad?
V3s claim and replace-in looked significant enough to me to change reads, and it changed yours.
It's a policy elim. I'd see that as bad if someone else pushed it.
Servant Lancer
Servant Lancer
Goon
Servant Lancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Servant Lancer »

In post 2156, Servant Beast wrote:Anyone can hammer any time now please. Put this day and this scum slot out of its misery.
Scum and policy? If you think it's scum, it's not policy.
Servant Assassin
Servant Assassin
Goon
Servant Assassin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:45 am

In post 2192, Servant Lancer wrote:Moon Cancer's defense timing looks really purposeful in how it's right at the moment Shielder's elimination looks most assured, like they want the wagon to go through but they want everyone to know they were right about it and don't have an alternative push. I get the scumreads on Shielder and I'd probably vote there if I had nothing else but besides the claims (which I acknowledge are bad) the slot's play hasn't been scummy to me. At worst it's awkward.

I don't agree that Caster's emotional posts are town indicative, scum are perfectly capable of getting frustrated about things. The claim that Caster should be obvtown from their play from the beginning doesn't ring true with how they've talked about their own play as one lacking in followthrough and being very gut-based. A player who thinks rhey should be being townread would probably not also be that self deprecating about their style? And that's not the word I want to use, but I can't think of a better one right now.
For what it's worth, that oddness you noted earlier about how Caster has been treating the Shielder slot? Think it's highly teammate indicative as they're already down 1 and were acting as though they were unsure whether they had to bus or not when I was giving leeway on the slot. Been my operating theory for the entire day.
Servant Assassin
Servant Assassin
Goon
Servant Assassin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:50 am

Also just think Caster is a boxed wolf, tbh.
Servant Beast
Servant Beast
Goon
Servant Beast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Servant Beast »

In post 2194, Servant Lancer wrote:
In post 2156, Servant Beast wrote:Anyone can hammer any time now please. Put this day and this scum slot out of its misery.
Scum and policy? If you think it's scum, it's not policy.

I don't think the two are mutually exclusive. I can think their scum and it be a policy push. But the point of my statement is that is what it will be painted as.
Servant Lancer wrote:Moon Cancer's defense timing looks really purposeful in how it's right at the moment Shielder's elimination looks most assured, like they want the wagon to go through but they want everyone to know they were right about it and don't have an alternative push. I get the scumreads on Shielder and I'd probably vote there if I had nothing else but besides the claims (which I acknowledge are bad) the slot's play hasn't been scummy to me. At worst it's awkward.
This did not escape my notice either. I had to go back to be sure, but they became much more vocal as the weight shifted back from Caster.
Servant Caster
Servant Caster
Goon
Servant Caster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:55 am

Post by Servant Caster »

In post 2196, Servant Assassin wrote:Also just think Caster is a boxed wolf, tbh.
maybe you should post that a few more times to make sure everyone heard you
Servant Assassin
Servant Assassin
Goon
Servant Assassin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:56 am

In post 2198, Servant Caster wrote:
In post 2196, Servant Assassin wrote:Also just think Caster is a boxed wolf, tbh.
maybe you should post that a few more times to make sure everyone heard you
UNVOTE:

VOTE: Caster

Let's see if they hear it this time, then.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”