PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:08 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

i feel tremendous remorse for wrongly burying catboi under a wall and would like to atone by starting an appreciation page for him.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:09 am

catboi appreciation page only post cute cats! <3

Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

i will adopt one of catboi's faces in his honour. maybe.. this one!

(^人^)
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Hectic »

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:14 am

Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:20 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 775, Prism wrote:That readslist from Hectic confuses me. lements slot still at bottom, extremely puzzling Lavender read but will check the referenced game later. Ordering of people below MT begs many questions. Maybe I'll like this more when I actually wake up.
In post 862, Prism wrote:Order of the townreads in your list was also bizarre to me beyond MT at the top.
ordering of my readslist, but fail to question me about it once. Why, is this a joke?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 103, Elements wrote:pooky are you always so lovely?
In post 105, Elements wrote:HEAL: pooky
In post 106, Elements wrote:acctually no
HEAL: isis
I want you around longer
In post 109, Elements wrote:
HEAL: pooky
can't say no to that

an innocent child. It looks like the monster was trying to get on his good side, and I find it quite unlikely that two scum come out pushing for SPAREs so strongly together.
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:44 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

Damn. Still can't believe my one and only scumread actually flipped scum.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 7972, Prism wrote:/in Cats 2, whoops sorry Chara's Folly

about Cats (2019) again, and I was looking forward to it; your SOUL shined
so
brightly in those days. Why haven't you mentioned it?

I have this inkling feeling in the base of my roots, that you prefer to play more seriously as scum, and joke around less, but were afraid others would notice this difference in comparison to Undertale: the prequel, and so decided to nip it in the bud in ways. For example, pushing me for NOT commenting on the difference, and linking that scumgame and asking Chara/I to read through it from a couple of years ago. Almost, as if, you're trying to give us the impression that you, as scum, wouldn't be so blatant about changing your style and then giving us all the evidence we need to realise it's scum-indicative for you.
In post 889, Prism wrote:So I didn't really have anything particular I wanted from linking it. Chara hasn't actually outed a townread on me but seems to trust me a lot this game. Hectic seems to guttownread me. Because of that, I thought linking a scumgame where I took a similar approach tonally/in making reads would make for interesting reading.

The time doesn't actually matter that much. I haven't evolved as a scum player since 2016, and while I've improved in some ways as town other aspects have taken massive hits. I've steadily gotten worse over the years. Kind of sad but that's what happens when you put progressively less time into a hobby. I guess I did at least find playing scum tolerable back then, which is a big difference.
You admit here that you didn't even have a reason to link that scumgame for us. Were you sending it our way before we stumbled upon it ourselves, showing us you have nothing to hide?

CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:48 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

I kind of want to talk about sparing today

Since we got scum yesterday there are some pretty obvtown candidates for sparing and I think the 1-3 spare route is only slightly worse than genocide

Full genocide we get 2 public cop checks, 1-3 spares we get 1 cop check but we'd also get two spares in exchange. I think with the way the day played out yesterday it could be worth it

I say 2 spares because we'd obviously have to commit one commit two to still get the chara killed (yes? Chara doesn't get to live forever now right?)
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1, Isis wrote:If a townie is fought and there
are no spared players
, Chara will eat buttercups and die.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1074, Hectic wrote:I read through the transcripts for yesterday and I was quite surprised to see you calling beeboy town based on VCA, and even a little alarmed by it. I haven't felt such excitement since reading a very interesting snail fact from the night before! However, I then realised it would serve you little purpose if you were a monster, as there were no other viable counterwagons and you didn't try and push anyone and instead kept your vote on Lavender - someone who others as well as Master Glyde himself had just towncased, not likely to lead to saving beeboy at all.
i am glad someone recognized this, since i was definitely expecting people to be pointing fingers at me at start of this day (though it's not too late yet i guess), but i'm also kinda... paranoid? what is your read on me right now? i remember being pretty low in the list you gave on day one.
In post 1074, Hectic wrote:
In post 1020, Tanner wrote:hello friends, insomnia is kicking my ass

i was gonna vote beeboy (because deadline and i see my vote is still on lavender oops)
but i wanna see if it's possible something happens there now

also vaguely agree with
I have conveniently highlighted what I want you to focus on in a pleasant shade of pink! At this point, were you still hoping for a mass shift onto Lavender? Why did you disagree with Master Glyde's reasons for her being an innocent child?

Otherwise, I do believe that a bus is a very likely possibility. It's either that or the monsters were simply too afraid to push anything else or hop onto Tayl0r, as it would look too opportunistic and quite bad for them down the line!
i wasn't really hoping for it, since i knew that such mass shift was very very unlikely. not impossible maybe. i don't actually know what i was hoping for. the townie in me is saying that i was hoping to at least get some info by people's reactions to it. the truth is probably closer to "i refused to vote for beeboy because i felt it was a silent consensus execute that 99/100 times flips town, and wanted my vote anywhere else so i could act high and mighty the next day for not being on the misfight wagon."

i kinda said why i disagreed with you in . a single post whose style/type you were going to look at just didn't, and to be honset still doesn't seem that difficult to fake.

i don't necessarily mean just opportunistic hopping onto a wagon near the end of the day. elements was practically the only wagon of the game, except when you were on 3 fight votes for a little bit. that's what's so goddamn odd to me. like... either (1) scum is actually all in the lower-influence "weaker" players and we have this game on lock, or (2) some mighty bus was happening yesterday... (2) scares me.
your eyes on the city.
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:00 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 1085, Hectic wrote:
In post 1, Isis wrote:If a townie is fought and there
are no spared players
, Chara will eat buttercups and die.
Chara also does once two players are spared
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I thought about pointing my finger at Tanner but i decided against it because i like his start of today

I'm somewhat gambling that Lavender is town but Hectic seems to think she is so sure maybe she is whatever. In any case that's a lame first vote, redtea is very possibly mafia or Not Chara from my recollection -- will look more over it another time though
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Tanner »

also i had a thought that elements was bussed and that scum was gonna try to get themselves spared off of towncred, and for puppy to enter the game going for spares... yay paranoia.

i'm pretty sure 4 fights are optimal in every single scenario now. day 2 is definitely a fight day to either win or get Not Chara flipped. since the "if mafia is spared, they win if both of them survive Day 5" clause in 1-3 is now pointless, sparing on day 3/4 is just setting off those executes for later... while losing 2 public cops. i can crunch the numbers later if anyone is that interested in it, but i'm pretty sure fighting is the way.
your eyes on the city.
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:03 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

I want to see who pushed elements yesterday, I know me and chara, but I was a little afk at EOD and I want to see who really "decided" it would be elements. That's gotta be town too
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:03 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1037, Morning Tweet wrote:Here's the breakdown after my reread:

Prism
Pooky
Tayl0r
Catboi
-------- SPARE LINE --------
Hectic
Redtea

Chara
-------------------------------
Tanner
Puppy
Lavender
Elements-beeboy
i don't necessarily disagree with you, but how did you get from here to there?
your eyes on the city.
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:08 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 1089, Tanner wrote:also i had a thought that elements was bussed and that scum was gonna try to get themselves spared off of towncred, and for puppy to enter the game going for spares... yay paranoia.

i'm pretty sure 4 fights are optimal in every single scenario now. day 2 is definitely a fight day to either win or get Not Chara flipped. since the "if mafia is spared, they win if both of them survive Day 5" clause in 1-3 is now pointless, sparing on day 3/4 is just setting off those executes for later... while losing 2 public cops. i can crunch the numbers later if anyone is that interested in it, but i'm pretty sure fighting is the way.
This wouldn't really make sense though, your argument would be that 4 fights is obviously objectively correct, also scum bussed for credit so they could play better in an inferior position. Why would scum bus at all?

I think it's more realistic that scum didn't bus, or at least didn't push the wagon until it was too late. In that case, sparing is a decent move because we'd save two townreads and still get a copcheck for it. 2 + 1 > > 2
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:14 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1092, CantHateAPuppy wrote:
In post 1089, Tanner wrote:also i had a thought that elements was bussed and that scum was gonna try to get themselves spared off of towncred, and for puppy to enter the game going for spares... yay paranoia.

This wouldn't really make sense though, your argument would be that 4 fights is obviously objectively correct, also scum bussed for credit so they could play better in an inferior position. Why would scum bus at all?

I think it's more realistic that scum didn't bus, or at least didn't push the wagon until it was too late. In that case, sparing is a decent move because we'd save two townreads and still get a copcheck for it. 2 + 1 > > 2
yes, i realized it wouldn't make sense because "wait a minute, fighting is clearly optimal, nobody is gonna enter day 2 asking for spares!"

...except then you did exactly that.

i am 99.99% sure that genocide is the superior option as i was thinking about it earlier but now it's past midnight and my math brain is closed.

here's my spicy take of the night.

HURT: puppy
your eyes on the city.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:15 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1090, CantHateAPuppy wrote:I want to see who pushed elements yesterday, I know me and chara, but I was a little afk at EOD and I want to see who really "decided" it would be elements. That's gotta be town too
so you'd spare me, and who else?
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:15 am

Post by Prism »

I really wanted to take the extra day off and wait until tomorrow to post but I guess I should respond to that.

Literally was in the process of making a video celebrating your death in Flying Scumsman

Shitposting on Replica kicked in only when I was driven insane by the gamestate refusing to reevaluate on Farkran. Work through a couple of my towngames and see when I start shitposting.

The difference between my town and scumgames at this point is just the fact that I'm willing to even play the game at all.
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:17 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

I think sparing is slightly better here. If your argument is "scum bussed someone who wasn't chara for slightly better odds to push sparing later". That's just silly.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:18 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1091, Tanner wrote:
In post 1037, Morning Tweet wrote:Here's the breakdown after my reread:

Prism
Pooky
Tayl0r
Catboi
Hectic
Redtea

Chara
Tanner
Puppy
Lavender
Elements-beeboy
i don't necessarily disagree with you, but how did you get from here to there?
The process was probably something like..

0. Beeboy-elements scum, catboi town
1. Puppy up twice
2. Tanner up
3. Lavender may be town I really dunno, check the next tier where {Chara, Hectic, Tanner, Redtea} are. Most likely scum in there is Redtea, move them down

Prism
Pooky
Tayl0r
Catboi

Puppy
Chara
Hectic
Tanner
Lavender
Redtea
Elements-beeboy
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:18 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 1094, Chara wrote:
In post 1090, CantHateAPuppy wrote:I want to see who pushed elements yesterday, I know me and chara, but I was a little afk at EOD and I want to see who really "decided" it would be elements. That's gotta be town too
so you'd spare me, and who else?
Besides you not sure, I'd need to look at the wagon again and see who stands out as really pushing it. I don't think scum bussed here. It just wouldn't make sense. When I see who did that and was also in my townreads pile, I'll make a case.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:19 am

Post by Chara »

thinking we can definitively find 3+ town based off one scum elimination is folly...
and not mine.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”