EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:07 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 131, Princess Leia wrote:
In post 129, EddieFenix wrote:Reasons for Locktown on Pob, please.
You see what I'm seeing? You go first.
I'm not actually.... I'm -watching- Pob because there's somethings that give me some bad vibes. Which is why I am asking you to show me why you think he's a lock for being town.
In post 172, Titus wrote:I'm not reading pages of people quadra posting. If you got something to say, be more efficient.
It's why I do walls of posts. I'm not doing this quad post bullshit that makes my eyes glaze over.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:45 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 184, RedPanda wrote:
In post 96, Gypyx wrote:
In post 93, RedPanda wrote:not gonna lie though I was planning on trying the same thing as battlemage and try and talk myself of the wagon. If it failed I still had a win con in trial. BM is either obvtown or supergambitscum.
I disagree, town is heavily incentivized to exe scum D1, therefore a gambit like that will not get a lot of weight on it's own imo, especially considered that BM unvoted pretty fast
I don't think we're disagreeing. I just don't see a weak scum player making that move.
Also, missed that post, you consider battle game as a weak scum? (I mean, i don't really know the guy, but he looks experienced at least)
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
pob long
pob long
Goon
pob long
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:06 am

Post by pob long »

In post 219, Princess Leia wrote:You said you don't care about whether I townread or scumread you in the first bolded part, but then in the second bolded part, it shows you do care and think I'm scum for it.

It's also strange to say the first part to someone you think is scum.
i literally just said that
In post 226, EddieFenix wrote: I'm not actually.... I'm -watching- Pob because there's somethings that give me some bad vibes. Which is why I am asking you
Might be the smell! im sorry! (joking)
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Fidget »

I feel like half the game is speaking a foreign language that I do not understand.
In post 177, Titus wrote:Fidget, what's your Leia read?
Confused.

I think there's the potential for her being town but I don't really agree with anything I'm hearing from her. It's sometimes hard for me distinguish where she is joking and where she isn't. Like, if she gives 1 real reason to suspect tayl0r among 4 joke ones, it's like :/
In post 206, Princess Leia wrote:Also, her running away when I proposed my real-time question test is scum-indicative. Town are more likely to see it as opportunity to show their worth, while scum will think of it as a "ugh, I can't be bothered with this" and disappear instead.
Tempted to vote because she really is just making up stuff on tayl0r at this point which I could potentially see as a "Don't vote me, vote them!" dishonest kind of reaction from scum.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 227, Gypyx wrote:
In post 184, RedPanda wrote: I don't think we're disagreeing. I just don't see a weak scum player making that move.
Also, missed that post, you consider battle game as a weak scum? (I mean, i don't really know the guy, but he looks experienced at least)
He's pretty good at scum. I would have awarded townpoints earlier otherwise.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:14 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

like leia and pob. im trying to engage with you and answer your questions. but half of them seem like jokes, and the other half dont make sense. i feel like ive picked out all the serious and valid things youve said and responded. i asked pob if he was trolling and he gave a trollish answer, which to me suggests trolling. unless someone else brings up issues i should address, im gonna move on with my life and get back to scumhunting rather than whatever this was. because i really dont know what to make of pob and leia atm. they might be difficult to sort because they have the same playstyle as me, and my playstyle doesnt make sense.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:26 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 65, RedPanda wrote:
vote taylor

super SRS, can even wagon nosferatu
i respect a mans right to self-determination
In post 192, Gypyx wrote:
In post 173, shellyc wrote:
In post 135, Fidget wrote:does this come off as genuine paranoia to you, shelly?
it does.
So you think that town would geniunely think that finishing your username by a "C" is scummy?
personally i think names ending in x to be much more scummy
whats the x stand for?
what are you hiding?

VOTE: leia
no one is allowed to vote taylor
id vote you all if i could
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:36 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 215, pob long wrote:
In post 202, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 200, Princess Leia wrote:(And then takes a much more jokey tone once she stacks up some haters, and starts deflecting all serious questions her way with jokes)
whats one serious question i havent given a serious answer to?
OK then ill just keep on braying and Braying and Braying and kicking around the mud
In post 203, Tayl0r Swift wrote:its page 1 or 2 at that point,
idrgaf if you townread or scumread me for it or whatever.

3) yeah im willing to bet BM is town, but its page 1 or 2 at that point, so theres not much to go on. and no it doesnt contradict the reasoning for the original vote, because youre putting words in my mouth.
this kinda misrep is really not a townie thing to do.
looks like you do care about how leia's stance since it`s why your voting her. sooo the first bolded part is basicly says ''sticks and stones may break my bones'' which i dont know why town would say that to who they think scum is.
holy hell a pob post that makes sense wtf?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:37 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 96, Gypyx wrote:
In post 93, RedPanda wrote:not gonna lie though I was planning on trying the same thing as battlemage and try and talk myself of the wagon. If it failed I still had a win con in trial. BM is either obvtown or supergambitscum.
I disagree, town is heavily incentivized to exe scum D1, therefore a gambit like that will not get a lot of weight on it's own imo, especially considered that BM unvoted pretty fast
I don't think we're disagreeing. I just don't see a weak scum player making that move.
ah that wont help you bud, im supergambittastic as scum (and town) :lol:
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:38 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

VOTE: taylor
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:40 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 210, Princess Leia wrote:
In post 162, Princess Leia wrote:Can we do a real time interaction test? I want to test your speed. I'll give you a question and I want to see how fast you can answer it.
In post 163, Princess Leia wrote:RUNNIng MAWYy
In post 164, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
is this a question?
In post 165, Princess Leia wrote:Are you ready to answer my question? I'll post it as soon as you post again.
The fourth post was 40 seconds after her post. We were having a conversation and she'd just asked me a question, so it's natural that she refreshes to see my response, and I think it's extremely likely that she saw my followup but decided not to respond.
I think that's all completely ridiculous and doesn't imply anything. I'm quite prepared to buy Taylor as scum, but that argument is so weak and contrived it makes me more interested in you. :facepalm:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 227, Gypyx wrote:
In post 96, Gypyx wrote:
you do know me lol, i distinctly recall you telling me once that I was a scumhunting genius who could read you like a book. although in all our games i've been town.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:46 am

Post by Battle Mage »

i'm good with seeing how this plays VOTE: Princess Leia
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Titus »

Ooh dueling wagons. I likey.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
pob long
pob long
Goon
pob long
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by pob long »

In post 231, Tayl0r Swift wrote:like leia and pob. im trying to engage with you and answer your questions. but half of them seem like jokes, and the other half dont make sense. i feel like ive picked out all the serious and valid things youve said and responded. i asked pob if he was trolling and he gave a trollish answer, which to me suggests trolling. unless someone else brings up issues i should address, im gonna move on with my life and get back to scumhunting rather than whatever this was. because i really dont know what to make of pob and leia atm. they might be difficult to sort because they have the same playstyle as me, and my playstyle doesnt make sense.
who are you talking to?
In post 233, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 215, pob long wrote:
In post 202, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 200, Princess Leia wrote:(And then takes a much more jokey tone once she stacks up some haters, and starts deflecting all serious questions her way with jokes)
whats one serious question i havent given a serious answer to?
OK then ill just keep on braying and Braying and Braying and kicking around the mud
In post 203, Tayl0r Swift wrote:its page 1 or 2 at that point,
idrgaf if you townread or scumread me for it or whatever.

3) yeah im willing to bet BM is town, but its page 1 or 2 at that point, so theres not much to go on. and no it doesnt contradict the reasoning for the original vote, because youre putting words in my mouth.
this kinda misrep is really not a townie thing to do.
looks like you do care about how leia's stance since it`s why your voting her. sooo the first bolded part is basicly says ''sticks and stones may break my bones'' which i dont know why town would say that to who they think scum is.
holy hell a pob post that makes sense wtf?
come on

In post 236, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 162, Princess Leia wrote:Can we do a real time interaction test? I want to test your speed. I'll give you a question and I want to see how fast you can answer it.
is this a question?
In post 165, Princess Leia wrote:Are you ready to answer my question? I'll post it as soon as you post again.
The fourth post was 40 seconds after her post. We were having a conversation and she'd just asked me a question, so it's natural that she refreshes to see my response, and I think it's extremely likely that she saw my followup but decided not to respond.
I think that's all completely ridiculous and doesn't imply anything. I'm quite prepared to buy Taylor as scum, but that argument is so weak and contrived it makes me more interested in you. :facepalm:
she's stealing my reasons because hers arnt good, too
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 236, Battle Mage wrote:
is this a question?
I agree that Tayl0r isn't town yet but that Leia's arguments are as a whole are very ridiculous.

So annoying to determine alignments though because I'm getting the sense Leia!town believes in those arguments and Leia!scum thinks that she would believe in them as town
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 235, PlusJOYED wrote:VOTE: taylor
care to elaborate?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

im starting to feel a little less crazy, thanks.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 237, Battle Mage wrote:Also, missed that post, you consider battle game as a weak scum? (I mean, i don't really know the guy, but he looks experienced at least)

you do know me lol, i distinctly recall you telling me once that I was a scumhunting genius who could read you like a book. although in all our games i've been town.
True, but one game isn't really enough to know your skill (and i did call you that? xd)
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:01 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Fuck quote broke

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:07 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Also, i think we probably have 1-2 scum in the more "Lurky" players, do you all agree ? (i'm mainly susp of nosferatu while saying that)

bottom text
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:36 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

put ur money where ur mouth is
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:45 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 195, Gypyx wrote:Anyways, anyone in for a Leia wagon?VOTE: Princess Leia

Also RedPanda i think you're town, what are your reads?
It's too early for me to say. I don't even remember half these players.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 195, Gypyx wrote:Anyways, anyone in for a Leia wagon?VOTE: Princess Leia

Also RedPanda i think you're town, what are your reads?
In post 196, Princess Leia wrote:That vote is a piece of crap!
I don't know if it's the gimmick hoodwinking me but this reaction sounds pretty town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”