Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:26 am

Post by davesaz »

Not enough to snap read drew or pisskop from their ISOs.

Pedit: not sure what baker level is, probably have to read it for myself. Thanks.

Pedit2: Hopefully I'll fix that fairly quick. Was relieved to get town pm...
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:28 am

Post by davesaz »

He doesn't say what that means, and I haven't played one. Guess I'll just have to take things as they come. :lol:
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:30 am

Post by Iecerint »

Catching up
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:31 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

VOTE: bambi
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:33 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 565, Titus wrote:
In post 560, Almost50 wrote:Of the 3 top wagons; I don't see why Tiph is a thing. I am not sure about NOPM myself, but I will trust rudeboy on that one until further notice. I don't find Leia scummy per se, but the lack of anything resembling scumhunting is starting to give me pause.

In short, if I were to commit right now (i.e. if we didn't have 10 days still) I would have voted Leia, but -as it stands- we do have the time and I need to decide on more than 10 slots still. The only slot I explicitly TR is rudeboy, but I have a few town leans too that it would be good to strengthen them before I commit.
If you are so apathetic towards the major wagons, why not start one of your own? We have ten days on D1. We aren't wedded to these options.
I don't have confident SR to pursue.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:34 am

Post by davesaz »

Bambi Jay could be scum on iso read. Pressuring there to see what flavor the meltdown is might be fun.

To spend the time to actually read this in order or not is an excellent question. I can only attempt isoreads on less than half the playerlist.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Iecerint »

In post 225, TiphaineDeath wrote:I don't think anything they [Leia] have done is alignment indicative.
I saw their early posts as evidence of scumhunting. It seemed like they were making saliently bad but superficially well-reasoned cases. My guess is that town would be more likely to notice that the cases were bad, because town are more motivated to actually evaluate if someone is scumhunting. This pattern kinda faded away as we got farther from their first posts, though.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:36 am

Post by Iecerint »

In post 226, I Keep Siteflaking wrote:i cc raving lunatic
Kinda surprised by this because IIRC IKS softly endorsed one of Leia's such posts ala above.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:38 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 680, davesaz wrote:Bambi Jay could be scum on iso read. Pressuring there to see what flavor the meltdown is might be fun.

To spend the time to actually read this in order or not is an excellent question. I can only attempt isoreads on less than half the playerlist.
I already flavor claimed Bobby Flay today. What more do you want from me?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 574, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 560, Almost50 wrote:Of the 3 top wagons; I don't see why Tiph is a thing. I am not sure about NOPM myself, but I will trust rudeboy on that one until further notice. I don't find Leia scummy per se, but the lack of anything resembling scumhunting is starting to give me pause.

In short, if I were to commit right now (i.e. if we didn't have 10 days still) I would have voted Leia, but -as it stands- we do have the time and I need to decide on more than 10 slots still. The only slot I explicitly TR is rudeboy, but I have a few town leans too that it would be good to strengthen them before I commit.
why do you want X amount of reads?
Let me rephrase that: There are more than 10 slots that I have no read on, so I'm not in a hurry to commit to a vote yet

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:38 am

Post by Iecerint »

In post 245, Princess Leia wrote:Dripping Goofball makes a lot of sense to me, I think that's worth a sheep.

VOTE: Princess Leia

I know it's slightly in-optimal for me right now, but it's a long term investment.
Goes along with Leia voting in favor of the NAI view of Leia's slot.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:40 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 681, Iecerint wrote:
In post 225, TiphaineDeath wrote:I don't think anything they [Leia] have done is alignment indicative.
I saw their early posts as evidence of scumhunting. It seemed like they were making saliently bad but superficially well-reasoned cases. My guess is that town would be more likely to notice that the cases were bad, because town are more motivated to actually evaluate if someone is scumhunting. This pattern kinda faded away as we got farther from their first posts, though.
Wanna unpack if this is a TR or SR please?
Also what does it mean about your TiphaneDeath read, if anything?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:42 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 683, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 680, davesaz wrote:Bambi Jay could be scum on iso read. Pressuring there to see what flavor the meltdown is might be fun.

Eh, the term flavor is overloaded here. Not that kind of flavor.
If I explain what I mean by flavor, you can tailor reactions accordingly.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:44 am

Post by Iecerint »

In post 331, Titus wrote:VOTE: Leia

I am done with the self importance.
I am curious about what was going through Titus's mind at the time of this vote.
I Keep Siteflaking
I Keep Siteflaking
Goon
I Keep Siteflaking
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:44 am

Post by I Keep Siteflaking »

Iecerint, can you show me where you think that Leila were scum hunting? I want to laugh.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:45 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 687, davesaz wrote:
In post 683, Bambi Jay wrote:

Eh, the term flavor is overloaded here. Not that kind of flavor.
If I explain what I mean by flavor, you can tailor reactions accordingly.
If you mean what you expect me to fake claim day 1 when I'm run up, then I guess you'll have too see.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:46 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 688, Iecerint wrote:
In post 331, Titus wrote:VOTE: Leia

I am done with the self importance.
I am curious about what was going through Titus's mind at the time of this vote.
During my speed reading of Titus I didn't have any trouble figuring out what it meant.
Do you want the outsider's view or wait for her to explain it herself? Or perhaps you can read some context clues.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Iecerint »

I do not understand all the TiphaineDeath votes on page 16.
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:52 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

IKS- You believe there's at least one scum in your wagon. Why do you exclude Galron from the list?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:57 am

Post by Iecerint »

In post 442, Galron wrote:339 is satire. Some of youse are scum reading Leia for having fun and some others of y'all are scum reading TD for something nai.
I think Leia is scummy as of this point in my readthrough because I think she switched from legitimate (albeit unconventional) scumhunting early on to zany, distracting behavior after people starting saying "she's so zany it is NAI." In other words, rather than being a "random" change, it seemed like people making that interpretation led to a change in her behavior. I interpret the change as based on self-preservation at the cost of scumhunting => scummy.

But, I think I am maybe alone in thinking her behavior ever changed, or at least I don't see that anyone else commented on it. It occurred to me at the same time that Titus voted Leia, but Titus said the vote was for other reasons (e.g., a response to the zaniness itself) and has repeated this a few times, so. I had wondered if she had picked up on the change from before a few posts ago, but I think she's already attended to it enough times in-thread.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:57 am

Post by Iecerint »

In post 442, Galron wrote:339 is satire. Some of youse are scum reading Leia for having fun and some others of y'all are scum reading TD for something nai.
I think Leia is scummy as of this point in my readthrough because I think she switched from legitimate (albeit unconventional) scumhunting early on to zany, distracting behavior after people starting saying "she's so zany it is NAI." In other words, rather than being a "random" change, it seemed like people making that interpretation led to a change in her behavior. I interpret the change as based on self-preservation at the cost of scumhunting => scummy.

But, I think I am maybe alone in thinking her behavior ever changed, or at least I don't see that anyone else commented on it. It occurred to me at the same time that Titus voted Leia, but Titus said the vote was for other reasons (e.g., a response to the zaniness itself) and has repeated this a few times, so. I had wondered if she had picked up on the change from before a few posts ago, but I think she's already attended to it enough times in-thread.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 684, Almost50 wrote:
In post 574, Gamma Emerald wrote:

why do you want X amount of reads?
Let me rephrase that: There are more than 10 slots that I have no read on, so I'm not in a hurry to commit to a vote yet
Trying to have reads on every slot in a 20+ person game D1 is kinda madness imo
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:01 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 690, Bambi Jay wrote:If you mean what you expect me to fake claim day 1 when I'm run up, then I guess you'll have too see.
Didn't you already fakeclaim?
I Keep Siteflaking
I Keep Siteflaking
Goon
I Keep Siteflaking
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:03 am

Post by I Keep Siteflaking »

In post 693, a2rudeboy wrote:IKS- You believe there's at least one scum in your wagon. Why do you exclude Galron from the list?
I think there is at least one scum in that L-10 -> L-4 jump.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:04 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 696, Gamma Emerald wrote:Trying to have reads on every slot in a 20+ person game D1 is kinda madness imo
The irony on this cuts so many different ways. I'm often castigated for having few concrete reads. I don't interpret A50 as saying he's trying to get a read on every slot -- I interpret it as wanting to be at something other than zero idea on more slots than currently. And when I jump on people for having no reads at all I'm treated as shading everyone. So hard to decide how I want to see this comment.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”