Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Gypyx »

Well, just to tell that, i'm not going onto the shelly wagon without the "scumslip" explained, i don't see it, i don't trust titus enough, and i'd rather have other wagons explored
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by Vecna »

Its the standard titus reaction test to appear town when she's scum
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also, BM, why are you so less much involved and way less opinionated and catchy than u were in the saw game?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Titus
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 252, RedPanda wrote:You misunderstood. I just think 90% of scum players in this site are gutless and wouldn't make that move because there was a chance for it to backfire however small and a town player wouldn't care because of the additional wincon.
In post 253, RedPanda wrote:I just don't see the reward of towncred which will evaporate as the game goes longer as enough incentive for scum to make that move.
I think I see what you're saying but I don't think there was enough risk to deter scum who thinks they'll gain towncred from self-voting. I do like the odds of this being a genuine read though

Tayl0r maybe not scum

UNVOTE:

Titus withholding the reasoning for something that should be as obvious as a "scumslip" feels more like she's being performative than actually trying to push scum. Perhaps it is that I'm missing what the slip is supposed to be, but I am not seeing it

I also somewhat thought shelly looked town for outing so many scumreads. Seems like a somewhat risky play for scum stepping on so many toes. I have heard that shelly crushed her first newbie game as scum though, I will have to look at that sometime

VOTE: Titus
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 229, Fidget wrote:I feel like half the game is speaking a foreign language that I do not understand.
In post 177, Titus wrote:Fidget, what's your Leia read?
Confused.

I think there's the potential for her being town but I don't really agree with anything I'm hearing from her. It's sometimes hard for me distinguish where she is joking and where she isn't. Like, if she gives 1 real reason to suspect tayl0r among 4 joke ones, it's like :/
In post 206, Princess Leia wrote:Also, her running away when I proposed my real-time question test is scum-indicative. Town are more likely to see it as opportunity to show their worth, while scum will think of it as a "ugh, I can't be bothered with this" and disappear instead.
Tempted to vote because she really is just making up stuff on tayl0r at this point which I could potentially see as a "Don't vote me, vote them!" dishonest kind of reaction from scum.
This is spot on. Fidget is town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:52 pm

In post 264, Not Known 15 wrote:
Princess Leia is being replaced.
WUT

Oh and Red Panda is town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:55 pm

In post 294, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i for one need further explanation, although i can kinda see how shelly and leia could be scum maybe?
I am puzzled.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:56 pm

In post 306, Fidget wrote:I also somewhat thought shelly looked town for outing so many scumreads.
It's called casting a wide net of possible votes.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:58 pm

In post 38, shellyc wrote:
In post 31, Princess Leia wrote:Did you make this account just for this game? Does the c stand for Consigliere? That's just the type of bold move I'd expect scum to make.
yesterday someone told me that the c stood for Cult Leader...

time to make an alt I guess
SO MUCK AWKWARD

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:00 pm

In post 94, shellyc wrote:
In post 88, Princess Leia wrote:Why are you pointing me to your signature? Is there a town or scum game you want me to examine there to compare to this game?
To prove that I have played games on this account, and therefore have not created this specifically for this game
PL very aggressive towards shellyc here, it looks like
Day 1
bus'ing.

pob long
pob long
Goon
pob long
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by pob long »

In post 252, RedPanda wrote:
In post 227, Gypyx wrote:
In post 184, RedPanda wrote:
In post 96, Gypyx wrote:
In post 93, RedPanda wrote:not gonna lie though I was planning on trying the same thing as battlemage and try and talk myself of the wagon. If it failed I still had a win con in trial. BM is either obvtown or supergambitscum.
I disagree, town is heavily incentivized to exe scum D1, therefore a gambit like that will not get a lot of weight on it's own imo, especially considered that BM unvoted pretty fast
I don't think we're disagreeing. I just don't see a weak scum player making that move.
Also, missed that post, you consider battle game as a weak scum? (I mean, i don't really know the guy, but he looks experienced at least)
You misunderstood. I just think 90% of scum players in this site are gutless and wouldn't make that move because there was a chance for it to backfire however small and a town player wouldn't care because of the additional wincon.
i still think your leaning on this a little extra hard, pal
In post 256, RedPanda wrote:
In post 246, Gypyx wrote:Also, i think we probably have 1-2 scum in the more "Lurky" players, do you all agree ? (i'm mainly susp of nosferatu while saying that)
100%. Like you said scum will try and avoid the day 1 execution.
this post has no meaning?
In post 266, Vecna wrote:
In post 104, EddieFenix wrote:So we have Pob, Taylor, and BM town v scum discussions going on atm. By rolling thru and reading, so far I have PL and as town for now. POB, I'm watching you.
Like, I tried reading this sentence a bunch of times and I still have no idea of your actual stance.
ill help trust me, NOBODY calls me PL

In post 269, Vecna wrote:
I guess everyone in this game is just meme'ing.

tomorrow il
tell me about it
In post 270, Vecna wrote:
In post 168, Marashu wrote:
In post 119, Princess Leia wrote:
In post 4, Gypyx wrote:Wooo hello everyone, btw i have a curse that makes me alternate scum and town games, can i be conftown? K thx
I'm suspicious in part because I looked into this, and it isn't true at all. You rolled town twice in a row, and also rolled scum twice in a row.

Gives me even more inclination that you're setting in gambler's fallacy psychological tricks on us to make us think you're town.
Somebody called for a gambler's fallacy?

In post 6, Gypyx wrote:I have a theory that every trial is influenced by the trials that happened before btw

Also, might be me overanalysing wording but "the game starts with 12 vanilla town and 3 mafia goon" leaves room open for us gaining PR's later, does that seem like a realistic possibility?
OP said that there are 6 possible trials, based on day and alignment. I don't think that they're based on previous results; I think there's D1 town, D1 mafia, D2 town, D2 mafia, D3 town, and D3 mafia, and what those are should already be set. Scum team also decides on consequences, if I understood the setup correctly, so it's possible that their choices will change things more than the results.
In post 20, Battle Mage wrote:big balls Mage here, volunteering to do the first trial.

Vote: Battle Mage
In post 24, Gypyx wrote:
In post 0, Not Known 15 wrote:bad executions can be VERY bad for either team, especially a Day 1 scum execution.
Because this, going willingly to trial D1 is against your alignement in every case, even more than normally
I disagree with gypyx here. You can, as town, get a win for yourself even if your team loses, making a jester-like play possible (but if you jesterwin here, it's because you did well and that will help town). We know that trials are difficult for town to succeed. With no mention of mafia, I'm inferring that it's not difficult for mafia to succeed. However, passing trials helps town, not the team of whoever passed, so sending scum to a trial will give them a situation where they need to decide to help town at the risk of their own success, or fail and hope that one of their buddies also doesn't go to trial.

It's better for us to send scum to trial. It's bad news for us to send lynchbait to trial. It can be good for us to send competent town to trial, but at the end of the day I think it just comes down to, scumhunt and eliminate scum.
In post 93, RedPanda wrote:not gonna lie though I was planning on trying the same thing as battlemage and try and talk myself of the wagon. If it failed I still had a win con in trial. BM is either obvtown or supergambitscum.
I agree with this. I've been trying to think whether it's better to send competent town or scum to trial D1. So BM can be town for now.
In post 137, Gypyx wrote:
In post 126, shellyc wrote:Gypyx's responses give me the vibe of scum being cornered tbh
Cornered on what lmao, this whole conversation had no link to the game
Weird that you don't see it, or are trying to brush it off.

Also, V/LA until Saturday, more emphasis on limited access. I'll be around but won't really be able to focus on the game until then.
Barely read this post at all, but probably scum for giving serious replies/thoughts without noticing the general wtf-nature of the game
I Agree!
In post 271, Vecna wrote:
In post 171, Princess Leia wrote:@Fidget and plusjoy
I want you both to answer this.

Do you think pob long is a cat or a dog person? I also want you to explain what you'd do if you walked into a room and found pob long lying face down on his desk, as if he was planking but his legs are too far up the desk so it's not planking. Note, it is the 15th century in this scenario and mobile phones do not exist. You are also in a remote hut in the Sahara Desert. It is built onto an oasis so it is cool and you have water. You also have clothes and oatmeal, but that's about it.

pob long has a scumread and you are 80% sure he is town. Do you follow him on it?
Definately a cuckatoo person. I bet he'd probably teach him wacky insults in mandarin. Goes well to relax during said planking
i dont like all you people using your imagination on My life that stuff is very personal
In post 307, DrippingGoofball wrote: This is spot on. Fidget is town.
I Agree!
In post 308, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 264, Not Known 15 wrote:
Princess Leia is being replaced.
WUT

Oh and Red Panda is town.
I Agree!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by Titus »

I'll be back Sunday. I may pop in tomorrow but don't expect it.

X post all games.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by Titus »

By the way, Fidget is lockscum. Taylor is town.

There was no "scumslip" at all. I was testing the fluidity of the wagons entirely. Fidget was sheeping scum based on wagon momentum before but this seals it.

I have no read on shelley but I know Fidget is scared.

Vecna is well Vecna.

VOTE: Fidget
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 310, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 306, Fidget wrote:I also somewhat thought shelly looked town for outing so many scumreads.
It's called casting a wide net of possible votes.
Fidget and shelley might be partners but he could be whiteknighting her.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:48 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 315, Titus wrote:By the way, Fidget is lockscum. Taylor is town.

There was no "scumslip" at all. I was testing the fluidity of the wagons entirely. Fidget was sheeping scum based on wagon momentum before but this seals it.

Vecna is well Vecna.

Why does your VCA always implicate me? It's astounding to me that you've suspected me in every game we've ever played together, except for the one I was scum in.
pob long
pob long
Goon
pob long
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:57 pm

Post by pob long »

In post 312, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 94, shellyc wrote:
In post 88, Princess Leia wrote:Why are you pointing me to your signature? Is there a town or scum game you want me to examine there to compare to this game?
To prove that I have played games on this account, and therefore have not created this specifically for this game
PL very aggressive towards shellyc here, it looks like
Day 1
bus'ing.
could be
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by Fidget »

Also
In post 315, Titus wrote:There was no "scumslip" at all.
Yeah no shit that's why I voted you. It seemed performative and has now led you to.. this conclusion

I'm scared of you pointing out an obviously-fake scumslip on shelly, so I vote you to protect her? Even if shelly is town, I do it as scum anyway because i feel like 'whiteknighting'? Woooooow

Sorry couldn't help it >.>
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:07 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 317, Fidget wrote:

Vecna is well Vecna.

Why does your VCA always implicate me? It's astounding to me that you've suspected me in every game we've ever played together, except for the one I was scum in.
so does that mean you think titus is town because as town titus always falsely suspects you?
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by Fidget »

I apologize that was rude sorry

Anyway. Red Panda town yes. Tayl0r I'm flip-flopping. Leia I think either believes the non-joke ridiculous reads she makes as town, or is scum believes that she would believe them so I don't know where to go there. The confidence on tayl0r might be slightly good

What I mean with shelly was I suppose I don't expect them to point the finger at a ton of people haphazardly as scum. I know they just singlehandedly won a newbie game as scum, and I developed somewhat of a notion that they're probably good at not getting eliminated. Getting on a ton of peoples' bad sides is not great for that strategy. DPG is correct it gives them a wide range of possible votes, but it's so early game that she kind of already has that anyway.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 301, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 300, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 299, Not Known 15 wrote: Not Voting (4) Marashu; Vecna; shellyc;
........... 1 ................ 2 ........ 3 ....... 4
Fixed.
thanks. also now the dots look like im being very passive aggressive. its just that the site does not allow multiple consecutive spaces apparently, so i had to get a little creative with formatting. and i couldnt just come out and tell you, because thats no fun.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 320, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 317, Fidget wrote:

Vecna is well Vecna.

so does that mean you think titus is town because as town titus always falsely suspects you?
I've never played with Titus where she was scum, I don't think. You do make a good point that she's following the pattern I guess.

It mostly means I'm getting irritated for no reason though.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

pob in your latest post you didnt mention me. thats the first time youve done that in a while. does that mean your read on me has shifted?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”