Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 446, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 444, Titus wrote:Taylor, on a 1-10, how bad does a town!Titus scare you right now?
what?
The question is pretty clear. You're acting pretty damn scared of me since the reaction test designed to sort your wagon.

You've been scared of me getting a VC and going through the Pickaxe pete wagon.

So what is it you're so afraid of?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 443, DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm nursing a game crush on Battle Mage.
Agree
In post 448, DrippingGoofball wrote:Fidget, find your 'nads and help us find scum.
But she just called me bad town and/or scum again!!!

:(

Fiiiiine. I promise no more responding to Titus. (Unless it's on something other than her read on me)
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Pickaxe Pete's iso is pretty bizarre with the shellyc obsession... but at the same time his points against shellyc are on point.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:59 pm

In post 371, shellyc wrote:Townleaning fidget and Titus. Titus reaction test is pretty indica to ice of a solving mindset and fidgets posting gives me a good vibe (this is more gut)
"Girls you're both pretty" or "it's town vs. town" is more likely to come from scum than from town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 452, DrippingGoofball wrote:Pickaxe Pete's iso is pretty bizarre with the shellyc obsession... but at the same time his points against shellyc are on point.
So a weak player with a right read gets wagoned based on faulty reasoning from a town slot.

This has been my point.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 450, Titus wrote:
In post 444, Titus wrote:Taylor, on a 1-10, how bad does a town!Titus scare you right now?
what?
The question is pretty clear. You're acting pretty damn scared of me since the reaction test designed to sort your wagon.

yes i've been secretly PMing the mod and begging them to avoid posting VCs, you caught me. the reaction test was designed to sort my wagon now? i thought it was designed to test fidget. ive literally been asking you to go through the pickaxe pete wagon.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:03 pm

In post 454, Titus wrote:
In post 452, DrippingGoofball wrote:Pickaxe Pete's iso is pretty bizarre with the shellyc obsession... but at the same time his points against shellyc are on point.
So a weak player with a right read gets wagoned based on faulty reasoning from a town slot.

This has been my point.
He's a weak player???

Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 377, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 370, shellyc wrote:VOTE: Pickaxe Pete

I hate the opening. Shading me opportunistically is super scummy. I don’t care if you call this OMGUS because I think shading me isn’t pro town at all at this point

I don’t think my listing of reads is fake and pointless. They are initial impressions and I’m still gutreading people atm
Why you are still developing initial impressions after 15 pages? Could it be because you're making them up as you go along?

I had an initial impression (note the past tense). It was that you were scummy.

I have a current impression (note the present tense). It is that you are scum.
In post 428, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 277, shellyc wrote:I semi-forgot about this game.

I need to stop forgetting about stuff, can someone give me a tl;dr with the 6 new pages

also replacements don't just happen for inactivity, force-replacement is a way to solve a compromised slot but you're not supposed to discuss replacements anyways
How do you semi-forget? I can understand "kinda forgot" or something like that because that's a figure of speech, but "semi-forgot?" You need to up your scum game.
These are both just really semantic to me.

Ton of fluff in his ISO later..
In post 345, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 279, shellyc wrote:initial impressions

plusjoy is probably scum here ;) like tbh this is a serious read, for 1) reasons I cant talk about and 2) town!plus does solve despite the solves might not being correct, plus is very agreeable here or am I just paranoid about you

don't like taylor's posting feels very forced

pob long is nullish scum to me, weird flexes and their posting confuses me
This is fake and pointless. What is forced about Taylor's posting? What do you mean by weird flexes? What about pob long's posting confuses you?

Re plusjoy: "I know something but can't talk about it, so trust me"
This is better I guess
In post 344, Pickaxe Pete wrote:277 comes from an informed perspective
You already know what I think of this one. Makes no sense.

What points did you find good from Pete?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 455, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
what?

yes i've been secretly PMing the mod and begging them to avoid posting VCs, you caught me. the reaction test was designed to sort my wagon now? i thought it was designed to test fidget. ive literally been asking you to go through the pickaxe pete wagon.
Another fear response by using a strawman. I never accused you of PMing the mod to delay the VCs, only that you might not like the result. When someone says, I need hard information that will come. That shouldn't scare you regardless of what you think my alignment is if you're town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:05 pm

In post 454, Titus wrote:So a weak player with a right read gets wagoned based on faulty reasoning from a town slot.

Related,

who are you voting for, right now?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 456, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 454, Titus wrote:

This has been my point.
He's a weak player???
Pickaxe pete is weak in this game. It's pretty obvious based on how fast his wagon built and how little people TR his play.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 459, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 454, Titus wrote:So a weak player with a right read gets wagoned based on faulty reasoning from a town slot.

Related,

Fidget. I'll probably move when I see the VC unless all major options are horrible.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:08 pm

In post 461, Titus wrote:

Related,

Fidget. I'll probably move when I see the VC unless all major options are horrible.
If Pickaxe Pete is right about Shellyc, why aren't you voting shellyc? I was assuming that you were.

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 453, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 371, shellyc wrote:Townleaning fidget and Titus. Titus reaction test is pretty indica to ice of a solving mindset and fidgets posting gives me a good vibe (this is more gut)
"Girls you're both pretty" or "it's town vs. town" is more likely to come from scum than from town.
i dont see what about titus' reaction test seems solvy
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 458, Titus wrote:
In post 455, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
what?

Another fear response by using a strawman. I never accused you of PMing the mod to delay the VCs, only that you might not like the result. When someone says, I need hard information that will come. That shouldn't scare you regardless of what you think my alignment is if you're town.
im still not sure what exactly it is that im supposed to be scared of
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 462, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 461, Titus wrote:

Related,

If Pickaxe Pete is right about Shellyc, why aren't you voting shellyc? I was assuming that you were.
Because I am voting a different scum. Second, I am not 100% sure. I am extrapolating based on how easy his wagon took. It could be that Taylor is scum and the wagon on me which morphed into Pickaxe Pete could be scum. Of course that means Fidget would be less likely to be scum due to the neighbor rules in VCA.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by Titus »

I need a VC to really check my work on the wagon momentum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by Fidget »

Do you want me to make an unofficial VC for you Titus
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:13 pm

In post 463, Tayl0r Swift wrote: i dont see what about titus' reaction test seems solvy
It's a big boisterous show of appearing solvy but in reality solves nothing. But it's just enough for a scum to poke their head out with a classic "above the fray" stance of calling them both town.

So indirectly, Titus stirring the pot in every direction might have netted us scum in an unexpected way.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:14 pm

In post 467, Fidget wrote:Do you want me to make an unofficial VC for you Titus
Titus, who do you feel about having a pet in the game? Is this grovelling from scum or town?

Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by Fidget »

Hey I'm no pet !
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 470, Fidget wrote:Hey I'm no pet !
but youre so cute!
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 420, Not Known 15 wrote:
Send to the Trial 1.6Pickaxe Pete
Princess Leia
(5) Battle Mage; Marashu; Fidget; Tayl0r Swift; shellyc;

Tayl0r Swift (3) pob long; RedPanda; PlusJOYED;

shellyc (3) Nosferatu; EddieFenix; Pickaxe Pete;

Not Voting (2) Gypyx; Vecna;

Vecna (1) DrippingGoofball;

Fidget (1) Titus;

Titus (0)

Nosferatu (0)

pob long (0)

Battle Mage (0)

RedPanda (0)

EddieFenix (0)

Marashu (0)

Gypyx (0)

PlusJOYED (0)

DrippingGoofball (0)

With 15 alive, you need 8 to send someone to the trials with absolute majority vote, and 2 to send someone to the trials with relative majority vote at the end of the day. No Elimination is disabled.

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2020-09-25 11:00:00) or when someone has been sent to the trials by absolute majority.
No changes to votes.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by Titus »

Spoiler: VCs
In post 299, Not Known 15 wrote:
Send to the Trial 1.4Tayl0r Swift (5) pob long; Fidget; Princess Leia; RedPanda; PlusJOYED;

Not Voting (3) Marashu; Vecna; shellyc;

shellyc (3)Titus; Nosferatu; EddieFenix;

Princess Leia (2) Tayl0r Swift; Battle Mage;

Nosferatu (1) Gypyx;

Fidget (0)

pob long (0)

Battle Mage (0)

RedPanda (0)

EddieFenix (0)

Marashu (0)

Gypyx (0)

PlusJOYED (0)

DrippingGoofball (0)

Titus (0)

With 15 alive, you need 8 to send someone to the trials with absolute majority vote, and 2 to send someone to the trials with relative majority vote at the end of the day. No Elimination is disabled.

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2020-09-25 11:00:00) or when someone has been sent to the trials by absolute majority.

Princess Leia is being replaced.
In post 329, Not Known 15 wrote:
Send to the Trial 1.5Tayl0r Swift (4) pob long; Pickaxe Pete; RedPanda; PlusJOYED;

Titus (3)Vecna;Fidget;Tayl0r Swift;

Not Voting (2) Marashu; shellyc;

shellyc (2) Nosferatu; EddieFenix;

Pickaxe Pete
Princess Leia
(1) Battle Mage;

Nosferatu (1) Gypyx;

Fidget (1) Titus;

pob long (0)

Battle Mage (0)

RedPanda (0)

EddieFenix (0)

Marashu (0)

Gypyx (0)

PlusJOYED (0)

DrippingGoofball (0)

Pickaxe Pete replaces Princess Leia.
In post 420, Not Known 15 wrote:
Send to the Trial 1.6Pickaxe Pete
Princess Leia
(5) Battle Mage; Marashu; Fidget; Tayl0r Swift; shellyc;

Tayl0r Swift (3) pob long; RedPanda; PlusJOYED;

shellyc (3) Nosferatu; EddieFenix; Pickaxe Pete;

Not Voting (2) Gypyx; Vecna;

Fidget (1) Titus;

Titus (0)

Nosferatu (0)

pob long (0)

Battle Mage (0)

RedPanda (0)

EddieFenix (0)

Marashu (0)

Gypyx (0)

PlusJOYED (0)

DrippingGoofball (0)

We had a static wagon of five on Taylor when I performed my reaction test on Shelley. Most of the people on the wagon are consensus town. So the question becomes where are the scum or why has this wagon stalled?

The only person to initally jump off the Taylor wagon to me was Fidget, who I suspected before. None of the people voting for me discussed shelley in any meaningful way. They jumped from VLA to no scumslip without any meaningful search at her behavior. The wagon started from Vecna being the likely town shepherd into a bad wagon. Scum rarely start bad wagons day 1, especially when buddies are being FoSed.

So right now, I am left with two possibilities. One, Taylor is scum and her wagon stalled due to lack of bussing or two, scum are jumping on anything with a pulse to look like they are providing content.

Then, we get to Pickaxe Pete. It's another wagon that gained steam based on town with faulty reasoning.

This point, I strongly suspect at least one of Taylor and Fidget is scum, but not both. ShellyC and Taylor being partners would explain why those two wagons have slow burns stalled out while others are more rapidly exploding.

VOTE: shellyC

Perfectly ok with a Taylor vote as well for the reasons above. I can't find scum on either wagon as they currently sit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 469, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 467, Fidget wrote:Do you want me to make an unofficial VC for you Titus
Titus, who do you feel about having a pet in the game? Is this grovelling from scum or town?
Not sure. Both alignments grovel/beg. I'll take it because it means talking which is good for solving.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”