UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4125 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 4118, the worst wrote:una what is your read progression looking like rn
Something_Smart
lilith2013
Billy Pilgrim (upon reread doesn't seem to have an agenda. I feel like they get scumread for misinterpretations mainly)
TheFourEyedDude (independent of the claimed Informed)
Froppy // Not_Mafia (independent of the claimed "IC") <---- neither slot has done anything, and I'm annoyed by the fact that N_M is basically coming/going to the LyLo no matter what because he poses no threat to the scum, even if conf.town. -_-
innocentvillager
the worst (combination of gut and trying to salvage an agenda from their posts. I feel like they are still somewhat holding back. We need more decisive actions now, and town!Ducky can be decisive.)
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4126 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by the worst »

una baby can you please reread the last like 5-10 pages where i've questioned your shade throws at me and go a little deeper D:
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4127 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by the worst »

you know like, TFED being town clears NM
do we policy TFED for the clear on a useless slot?
why is lilith your second strongest townread?
why is innocentvillager actually your scumread?

why are you like thisssssssssssssss
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4128 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

I literally do not see any other "pairings" than the blatantly obvious FourEyes/N_M.
Which actually annoys me a little.
It's a brilliant gambit for a theoretical scum, especially now that N_M has replaced into the slot.
There's absolutely no use in lynching N_M or even questioning them AT ALL, because flipping FourEyes provides "the only answer that matters".
So if scum!FourEyes could keep a straight face and line in this game until the end, the scum just go ahead and win.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4129 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by the worst »

my stomach did a eugh thing at that post

why don't you have a read on froppy...
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4130 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:52 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 4127, the worst wrote:you know like, TFED being town clears NM
Obviously, but read my latest post.
I do think FourEyes is town -> N_M is locktown, but independent of those claims, they'd rank like that.
Meaning that IF Foureyes is scum, N_M basically has no town/scum-equity at all on their own.
In post 4127, the worst wrote:do we policy TFED for the clear on a useless slot?
Of course we don't.
But it means that the two slots in question will never be lynched. It doesn't explicitly mean that they are town either.
If FourEyes is the mastermind with the moves, this is exactly the way it plays out.
Surely you can understand what I mean? :?
The way that I see that claim working out, is that
WE NEED TO KEEP READING THE TWO SLOTS INDEPENDENTLY OF EACH OTHER UNTIL THE END.

If FourEyes is scum, he has to keep up appearances until the end. In theory, N_M never gets lynched before him you know. Might be NK'd, but not lynched.
You obviously know that flipping scum!N_M -> scum!FourEyes.
But flipping scum!FourEyes means nothing regarding N_M's alignment.
In post 4127, the worst wrote:why is lilith your second strongest townread?
Because I feel like scum!S_S would have 0 reason to bus Zombie RP the way they did.
Especially if it was a slot they knew(?) and (I guess?) liked as well.
Scum!Zombie = town!S_S here, or I don't even care anymore. Which puts S_S at the top for me.
Meanwhile, Lilith has been consistent with their reads, and I can clearly see the trajectories behind their moves.
The way I see it, there are no unexplained switches or stops from them, and yet they have been able to adjust their reads over time.
It's either masterful scumplay, or just plain ol' town.
Forming my top2-townreads.
In post 4127, the worst wrote:why is innocentvillager actually your scumread?
TBH, most of it is PoE.
Think of it like this. (after I've built my list from the top down)
N_M being scum would mean that FourEyes is scum -> my whole list is off anyway.
froppy being scum wouldn't adjust this read either way, but I feel like one of froppy/IV is scum, and they are scum with someone more effective and experienced. In my mind, that being you this game.
The difference between froppy and IV however, is the fact that out of the two - IV has at least tried to "play the table."
They come across almost "cutesie noob-town" at times, but at the same time they do maneuvres like "this is our lynch today - not gonna explain".
I feel like it's a combination of two potrayals, and while he switches between the two very fluidly, I do not think they should be so interchangeable.
He should either be scared/paranoid as he is uninformed, or he should be assertive and certain. One of the two - not both.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4131 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:52 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 4127, the worst wrote:why are you like thisssssssssssssss
Because I'm really worried that you are actually scummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4132 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by the worst »

you know iv is like, actually secretly very experienced, not a cute noob right
his cute noob persona is a thinly veiled attempt to hide his dark twisted mind

other than that.....idk man i don't really have anything to say about your reads. they sure do consist of information. cool.

i feel like lilith keeps swinging painfully close to null for me but maybe that's because i've been on the receiving end of her extreme paranoia? i feel like it's hard to decide whether her probing this game is coming from a sincere solving headspace or just trying to look like it's accomplishing stuff. i don't think she's partnered with ss. i think from the outside it'd be pretty clear she's not partnered with me. like net of all things i think there's plenty of worlds where she's town but your read on her feels really underdevelopped..?

still don't believe you actually scumread me here.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4133 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:16 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 4129, the worst wrote:my stomach did a eugh thing at that post

why don't you have a read on froppy...
Why did your stomach "eugh" when I'm actually explaining my thought-process? :?
I feel like I have a very rational, if
slightly
paranoid view of the whole FourEyes/N_M situation.

And I honestly do not have a read on froppy, other than the slot has had a series of lazy/bad players who have all struggled to catchup and get on top of things.
Could be either way for scum/town, and that's all I'm seeing when I look at the slot.

The main-reasons for why I'm thinking it's town over scum right now are you being a scumread, and the PoE following that.
I think scum want froppy dead today, followed by a kill on S_S.
Then comes the mislynch of Una based on Ducky pushing his scumread on me + the "mechanics-stuff" that'll definitely be whipped out tomorrow.

Then either Lilith or another top-townread gets NK'd, and scum!Ducky has a LyLo with a uncoordinated buch of townies.
It seems painfully obvious to me that Lilith has been pocketed, even if they might not see it themselves (and you rarely can see it yourself when you are the one being pocketed - obviously)
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4134 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:17 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 4132, the worst wrote:still don't believe you actually scumread me here.
I tried to play a more secretive game with you before here, and that didn't work out at all. So why would I continue doing so here?
I mean, can you come up with any rationals reasons for why town!Una would be parading you as scum here, unless I really had that read? :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4135 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:25 pm

Post by the worst »

dislike this
In post 4128, UnaBombaH wrote:So if scum!FourEyes could keep a straight face and line in this game until the end, the scum just go ahead and win.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4136 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:26 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4133, UnaBombaH wrote:And I honestly do not have a read on froppy, other than the slot has had a series of lazy/bad players who have all struggled to catchup and get on top of things.
Could be either way for scum/town, and that's all I'm seeing when I look at the slot.
I'm at the point with Froppy where I'm so bored of absolutely annihilating her slot and having her do absolutely nothing but complain about not being given a chance despite being actively given an abundance of chances that i want her out of the game about as much as i want a scumflip. like she's a worse distraction than NM at this point.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4137 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:27 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4133, UnaBombaH wrote:The main-reasons for why I'm thinking it's town over scum right now are you being a scumread, and the PoE following that.
I think scum want froppy dead today, followed by a kill on S_S.
Then comes the mislynch of Una based on Ducky pushing his scumread on me + the "mechanics-stuff" that'll definitely be whipped out tomorrow.
Then either Lilith or another top-townread gets NK'd, and scum!Ducky has a LyLo with a uncoordinated buch of townies.
It seems painfully obvious to me that Lilith has been pocketed, even if they might not see it themselves (and you rarely can see it yourself when you are the one being pocketed - obviously)
this is... literally entirely posturing and still doesn't explain how you actually think i'm scum in this game

if you're town i'm going to throw up. like, ingame throw up. still probably love you as a person. >:/
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4138 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:29 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 4135, the worst wrote:dislike this
In post 4128, UnaBombaH wrote:So if scum!FourEyes could keep a straight face and line in this game until the end, the scum just go ahead and win.
Why though?
We would never lynch N_M before FourEyes here, right?
Meaning that if scum!FourEyes can keep their game together, they are both "safe" until the end.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4139 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:33 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 4136, the worst wrote:I'm at the point with Froppy where I'm so bored of absolutely annihilating her slot and having her do absolutely nothing but complain about not being given a chance despite being actively given an abundance of chances that i want her out of the game about as much as i want a scumflip.
like she's a worse distraction than NM at this point.
Definitely agree with this though. Especially the bolded, but more because N_M just hasn't done ANYTHING. :facepalm:

And mind you, I called this slot out as early as D1, and said that we need to get rid of it as early as possible.
I still think it's not a useful slot to have around, and thank goodness you landed scum yesterday to still give us the option of a "low-stress policy-lynch".
What bothers me more though, is the fact that you were willing to give them so much rope D1.
If you had just "stayed by my side" D1 on that lynch, it would've happened then.

I'm like 75%+ sure that slot flips town, and tomorrow scum will make their actual move based on ~something~.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4140 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 4137, the worst wrote:this is... literally entirely posturing and still doesn't explain how you actually think i'm scum in this game
Well, sure.
I'll throw you a bone.
This entire same scenario could play out with lilith as scum as well. (they really do seem smart and cunning enough)
And the illusion of them being in your pocket is caused by scum!lilith rather than scum!Ducky.
And just to be certain - I'd never see you both being scum here, and I currently townread lilith above you.
So are you willing to try and sell me on scum!S_S instead? :] (P.S. not going to buy that)
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4141 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:08 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4138, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 4135, the worst wrote:dislike this
Why though?
We would never lynch N_M before FourEyes here, right?
Meaning that if scum!FourEyes can keep their game together, they are both "safe" until the end.
let's torment them and make them accountable >:C
outside of that it's like saying "if scum post well sure fine let them win" which ...... to a small extent yes but is also play to your wincon damnit. if you have a read on four, or anyone, fuck the way they're posting - lay into them.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4142 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:09 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4139, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 4136, the worst wrote:I'm at the point with Froppy where I'm so bored of absolutely annihilating her slot and having her do absolutely nothing but complain about not being given a chance despite being actively given an abundance of chances that i want her out of the game about as much as i want a scumflip.
like she's a worse distraction than NM at this point.
Definitely agree with this though. Especially the bolded, but more because N_M just hasn't done ANYTHING. :facepalm:

And mind you, I called this slot out as early as D1, and said that we need to get rid of it as early as possible.
I still think it's not a useful slot to have around, and thank goodness you landed scum yesterday to still give us the option of a "low-stress policy-lynch".
What bothers me more though, is the fact that you were willing to give them so much rope D1.
If you had just "stayed by my side" D1 on that lynch, it would've happened then.

I'm like 75%+ sure that slot flips town, and tomorrow scum will make their actual move based on ~something~.
NM at least is pro froppy elim (i.e. has at least one read) and is conditionally clearance

Froppy has been an actively negative influence on the game by outright refusing to play tbqh
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4143 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:11 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4139, UnaBombaH wrote:I'm like 75%+ sure that slot flips town, and tomorrow scum will make their actual move based on ~something~.
I mean, if you were reading my posts this phase, I think you'd notice that despite powerdriving a wagon on them I am really uncertain on their alignment and don't feel comfortable with this gamestate and would reeeeeally like them to do something sortable

but yeah you know what sure ok I'm the evil scum pushing the scum!froppy narrative good work una well done you got me
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4144 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:12 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4109, TheFourEyedDude wrote:
In post 4107, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 4105, TheFourEyedDude wrote:this Froppy wagon seems to be proceeding much like the plusJOYed one Day 2.
What is this supposed to mean?
Wagon has been stalled with very few attempts to change it. It looks like the last Scum wagon we had on Scum who had given up
if you think froppy is a miselim I'm really surprised this post didn't make your skin crawl. it made mine crawl and I'm not even sure if froppy is a miselim.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4145 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:14 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 4141, the worst wrote:outside of that it's like saying "if scum post well sure fine let them win" which ...... to a small extent yes but is also play to your wincon damnit. if you have a read on four, or anyone, fuck the way they're posting - lay into them.
And that's why I tiered them with the asterisks of "regardless of claims".
So far, I think FourEyes just needs to be poked at - N_M does not budge no matter what.
And the reason I put it like that earlier, was jusst because of that: IF FourEyes isn't forced to alignment spew, it doesn't matter if "N_M slips" (which he doesn't btw, because he doesn't post much either :lol: )
Because lynching N_M instead of FourEyes never makes any sense. You see what I meant now? :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4146 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:18 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 4143, the worst wrote:I mean, if you were reading my posts this phase, I think you'd notice that despite powerdriving a wagon on them I am really uncertain on their alignment and don't feel comfortable with this gamestate and would reeeeeally like them to do something sortable
Well, if you read my posts D1, you'd know that this was literally me D1. :lol:
In post 4143, the worst wrote:but yeah you know what sure ok I'm the evil scum pushing the scum!froppy narrative good work una well done you got me
Now that's just unnecessary sassssssssss. :igmeou:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4147 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:18 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4140, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 4137, the worst wrote:this is... literally entirely posturing and still doesn't explain how you actually think i'm scum in this game
Well, sure.
I'll throw you a bone.
This entire same scenario could play out with lilith as scum as well. (they really do seem smart and cunning enough)
And the illusion of them being in your pocket is caused by scum!lilith rather than scum!Ducky.
And just to be certain - I'd never see you both being scum here, and I currently townread lilith above you.
So are you willing to try and sell me on scum!S_S instead? :] (P.S. not going to buy that)
I'm always trying to pocket Lilith, it's just not alignment related.
Lilith's playstyle is as precise as it is intuitive and as prickly as it is workable. at a policy level she's just an absurdly bad pocket choice. to boot: once again I have made no attempt to pocket Lilith this game, and reciprocally I think the only sign she's made that she could have some pocket equity for me is begrudgingly admitting that she can see me as town at the start of this phase

This "scum! duck pocketed town! Lilith" world view is warped in some bizarre way I can't bend myself into enough of a pretzel to see. I don't know why you scumread me. I don't know how you've read this game and reached the conclusion that I'm pocketing scum. Like this entire line of conversation operates on the assumption that it's evident that I'm pocketing scum and frankly I think that conclusion is absurd.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4148 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:19 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 4144, the worst wrote:
In post 4109, TheFourEyedDude wrote:
In post 4107, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 4105, TheFourEyedDude wrote:this Froppy wagon seems to be proceeding much like the plusJOYed one Day 2.
What is this supposed to mean?
Wagon has been stalled with very few attempts to change it. It looks like the last Scum wagon we had on Scum who had given up
if you think froppy is a miselim I'm really surprised this post didn't make your skin crawl. it made mine crawl and I'm not even sure if froppy is a miselim.
I'm not sure why though? :?
Like, this is FourEyes simply stating that it looks similar to how D2 panned out, and we got a scumflip from that, so..?
What am I missing?
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4149 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:21 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4146, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 4143, the worst wrote:I mean, if you were reading my posts this phase, I think you'd notice that despite powerdriving a wagon on them I am really uncertain on their alignment and don't feel comfortable with this gamestate and would reeeeeally like them to do something sortable
Well, if you read my posts D1, you'd know that this was literally me D1. :lol:
In post 4143, the worst wrote:but yeah you know what sure ok I'm the evil scum pushing the scum!froppy narrative good work una well done you got me
Now that's just unnecessary sassssssssss. :igmeou:
1) was she sortable eod1? eh not really I was kinda half curious to work to work with the fresh replacement
was she sortable D2? no
is she sortable d3? no

so I'm pleased you made some effort on D1 and have now mystically decided it's a miselim but I have no idea how to read the slot so imma keep tryin

2) I only unnecessarily sass you because you are wonderful but you are being very deeply silly

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”