NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5250 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If any town target me for any reason on night 2 i would like them to confirm it right now.
Otherwise i’ll assume it was a scum PR.
(If you don’t know what i’m talking about, Glitch got an positive for motion detector on night 2 on me. Which looks really bad for me so if any town did this i would like for them to just admit it right now.)
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5251 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Titus »

In fact,

VOTE: NorweiganEE
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5252 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Who had you targeted so far each night Titus?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5253 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Is this based on VCA or what Titus, also have you considered whether my interactions with Shelly was bussing or genuine?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5254 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Are you going to interact with me at all. :roll:

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5255 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:50 am

Post by Titus »

I keep siteflaking.
Bell.
Mm.
Jackson.

My vote is based on your interactions with me and the fact I trust Glitch and Jackson. You're behaving like a caged scum, much like you did when I caught you last two times.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5256 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5249, Titus wrote:The VTs feel cornered, likely because they're scum.
So why would scum keep killing VT’s if they are cornering themselves? Your explanation doesn’t fit with reality.

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5257 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5256, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 5249, Titus wrote:The VTs feel cornered, likely because they're scum.
So why would scum keep killing VT’s if they are cornering themselves? Your explanation doesn’t fit with reality.
To let you make this argument. Bell was more townread than any of the PRs.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5258 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:54 am

Post by Titus »

You pushed this argument and we lynched shelly yesterday. It's pretty clear you're trapped with one of Ralph/stanley. You keep Ralph alive hoping he shoots us.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5259 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

How on earth would a team with me and Ralph make any sense.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5260 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also i was apparently bussing Shelly instead of miselimming Glitch when i had the chance.

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5261 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5259, NorwegianboyEE wrote:How on earth would a team with me and Ralph make any sense.
It explains perfectly why you push Stanley today while creating paranoia amongst the PRs. Either way you get a townlynch.

That supposes ralph is your partner but you could just be bussing Stanley for cred.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5262 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Here’s from what i’ve posted in the hood:
Spoiler:
In post 71, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Btw if you two still doubt me, this shit is like classic anti-association tell imo.
Look at how Shelly is calling me scum with high confidence here:
Subject: Large Normal 229 | Manatee's Musical Mafia | Night 4
shellyc wrote:if the claim is real NEE is pretty much scum

want to go one of the two today

will go ISO diving to make my mind up
And then a short while later he posts this shit:
Subject: Large Normal 229 | Manatee's Musical Mafia | Night 4
shellyc wrote:NEE please untunnel me for a bit

now I don't mind you scumcasing me, it's just I'm aware it's incorrect
"Please untunnel me" Fucking lmao, is that something you'd say to someone you scumread? He's basically calling me scum and then town in a very short time period. This is one of his scumtells that had me get even more confident he was mafia.
In post 72, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Either he has chronic amnesia and forgot he had me as a scumread or he's just scum who has to track stances manually.
Obviously it was the latter.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5263 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5261, Titus wrote:That supposes ralph is your partner but you could just be bussing Stanley for cred.
Are you delusional? :lol:
How on earth do you expect me to endgame with bussing Stan for cred when there are still like 5 PR’s left that will obviously check me at some point?

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5264 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5263, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 5261, Titus wrote:That supposes ralph is your partner but you could just be bussing Stanley for cred.
Are you delusional? :lol:
How on earth do you expect me to endgame with bussing Stan for cred when there are still like 5 PR’s left that will obviously check me at some point?
I expect you to die and the last scum to cede. The other two VT claimers aren't even trying. You need my lynch to win. Then you rely on MM to shoot another PR.

That's why you've doubted us.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5265 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You could be protecting Stan just like you claim i’m protecting Ralph. Why is Stan town? The only reason you seem to trust him is because you claim i’m scum. But what will you say about him if i flip town?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5266 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5264, Titus wrote:That's why you've doubted us.
If i’m town what would i be doing differently?
Not doubt you? Trust that scum are in Ralph and Stan 100%?

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5267 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5265, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You could be protecting Stan just like you claim i’m protecting Ralph. Why is Stan town? The only reason you seem to trust him is because you claim i’m scum. But what will you say about him if i flip town?
You're wanting to get PRs dead. You're settling for bussing or the last viable mislynch. That's pretty clear from my posting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5268 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m voting Stan. How is that wanting PR’s dead.

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5269 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5266, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 5264, Titus wrote:That's why you've doubted us.
If i’m town what would i be doing differently?
Not doubt you? Trust that scum are in Ralph and Stan 100%?
Yes or that Glitch faked his N2 result, which you aren't pushing very hard.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5270 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Help me buss my partner Titus please. I want you to buss Stan so hard right now.

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5271 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5268, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m voting Stan. How is that wanting PR’s dead.
You tried lynching me for like 3 days and opened shading me today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5272 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:07 am

Post by Titus »

I'd rather take the vocal scum than a 50/50 because the last scum would cede. It's gg to lynch you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5273 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Do you have an persecution complex?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5274 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m vocal town though.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”