Mini 2167: Illicit Substances Mafia (Game Over!)

April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:54 am

Post by April Ludgate »

It’s your general positioning in this game that’s setting me off.

Also, you haven’t done anything townie, but you haven’t done anything overly scummy, and you’ve taken just enough action to make it so anyone who pushes you Day 1, really can’t make an accurate scum case on you, which is how actual scum on Day 1 look like.

VOTE: Zmuffinman

Prism slot needs to be replaced before getting seriously pushed unfortunately, and then will likely be given a reset based on the newcomer.
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1049, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1046, zMuffinMan wrote:955 just looks like the kind of post id make as scum if i wasnt really thinking about it properly but i thought people might think "oh yeah that makes sense"
it also looks like the kind of post I'd make as town if I wasn't really thinking about it properly and I thought "oh yeah that makes sense"
Like, if you think it's something a townie might believe without really thinking about it, then town-Alisae might believe it without really thinking about it, no?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:55 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1044, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 43, zMuffinMan wrote:i can't tell if people are still doing rvs votes. i think both morph and something_smart might actually be scum
This could be a way of discrediting because Morph was starting to gain momentum, and SS was getting targeted.

I could be off on the timeline.
you think my aim was to discredit fferycabd by asking if a possible RVS vote on them was serious?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:55 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 1048, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 1028, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 1020, April Ludgate wrote:zMuffinman, Alisae, Maria, Prism, Remelia has multiple scum in it probably.
In post 1022, April Ludgate wrote:The Bulge, Midwaybear, SS, Morph, Bell, Secret Tunnel

Is who is left over, and I’m forgetting one person...hmm
In post 1025, April Ludgate wrote:PlusJoyed, lol

Of the lists, I town read SS, Morph, Bell, PlusJoyed.

I’m turning around on Alisae. I kinda like Midwaybear.

Secret Tunnel/Bulge definitely could have scum in them.

Something’s really bugging me about zMuffinman. What are people’s reads there?
muffin is my main SR atm I cased them a while back. Also didn't like their defense thus far at all
Interesting, I’ll look into your case. I’m having trouble putting it into words, but I like that you are feeling it too.

Let’s start a wagon, see what it does for the gamestate.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:56 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 1052, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 43, zMuffinMan wrote:i can't tell if people are still doing rvs votes. i think both morph and something_smart might actually be scum
This could be a way of discrediting because Morph was starting to gain momentum, and SS was getting targeted.

you think my aim was to discredit fferycabd by asking if a possible RVS vote on them was serious?
I personally don’t think you had an aim, and you were just talking.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:56 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

no, something_smart, because if alisae is town then alisae didn't know the game had started and wouldn't think "as scum, id know though"
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1055, zMuffinMan wrote:no, something_smart, because if alisae is town then alisae didn't know the game had started and wouldn't think "as scum, id know though"
okay but I would though
GTKAS
| here.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:58 am

Post by April Ludgate »

I like your case, Plus. The monologuing point specifically.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:58 am

In post 1056, Alisae wrote:okay but I would though
There are several possible reasons why, but I do want to know, what exactly would be different if you were scum that would have caused you to know?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:58 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

what an awful read. it's funny, because i think you were doing pretty well until you started suspecting me and bork hydra
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:59 am

Post by April Ludgate »

I think ZMuffinman is just forced into taking this stance harder than they wanted to now based on the way the game’s going.

Alisae, join the muffin man wagon.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1058, Something_Smart wrote:
There are several possible reasons why, but I do want to know, what exactly would be different if you were scum that would have caused you to know?
more interest in the alignment which means more interest in the game and a scum pt. In general those things equate to more awareness in the game
GTKAS
| here.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:00 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 1059, zMuffinMan wrote:what an awful read. it's funny, because i think you were doing pretty well until you started suspecting me and bork hydra
I don’t believe town should see it as an awful read.

A wrong read is not a bad read. If you are coming off that way to multiple people, there’s a reason for it. If it’s wrong, it’s up to the collective to figure it out, not just us. You aren’t giving us any reason to believe we are wrong.

Scum in the background is a reason, but where is the question.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:00 am

Specifically, what, you would be visiting the game thread more often to see if it was open?
Secret Tunnel
Secret Tunnel
Goon
Secret Tunnel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Secret Tunnel »

Bulge I am v confused on this muffin vs morph thing where’s your head at
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:01 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 1061, Alisae wrote:
In post 1058, Something_Smart wrote:
more interest in the alignment which means more interest in the game and a scum pt. In general those things equate to more awareness in the game
You missed like a day and a half, and came hours after I showed up.

You very well could have just been busy doing other things. I don’t love this as a response.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:03 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1063, Something_Smart wrote:Specifically, what, you would be visiting the game thread more often to see if it was open?
If I was scum? Yes
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:03 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1066, Alisae wrote:
In post 1063, Something_Smart wrote:Specifically, what, you would be visiting the game thread more often to see if it was open?
If I was scum? Yes
I would need to do this to look at the playerlist
GTKAS
| here.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:04 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1054, April Ludgate wrote:

What do you mean by "morph was starting gaining momentum?
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:06 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

I'll come back later I have a killer headache atm. I still wanna look at remilla's iso before the day ends, it's struck me as kind of fluffy
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:06 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 1068, morph the cat wrote:
In post 1054, April Ludgate wrote:

What do you mean by "morph was starting gaining momentum?
Look at earlier in the page, you were posting more than everyone. That’s momentum because the overall state of the game has a big part of you in it. And if you look forward into the game, this is proven to be true.

This isn’t alignment indicative, this is a gamestate. Both town and scum can gain momentum in a political standing, and manipulating this is an important scum tactic that a lot of scum players fail to do.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:10 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 1069, PlusJOYED wrote:I'll come back later I have a killer headache atm. I still wanna look at remilla's iso before the day ends, it's struck me as kind of fluffy
Be careful, I got scolded hard when I tried to say Rem was scummy, then I flipped on them, and they disappeared.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:10 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

it's awful because you clearly have no ability to read the intention behind any of my posts so you come to incorrect conclusions

people can be wrong and not awful; for example, i think bell thinking my attack on morph was bad is wrong but not awful

youre trying to dissect my posts in a way that shows a complete inability to read intent, tone, etc

that's what makes it awful
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:10 am

Post by morph the cat »

let
Source = SharePoint.Files("https://qlercom.sharepoint.com/sites/QLERVUEbackend", [ApiVersion = 15]),
#"Primary Data xlsx_https://qlercom sharepoint com/sites/QLERVUEbackend/Shared Documents/" = Source{[Name="Primary Data.xlsx",#"Folder Path"="https://qlercom.sharepoint.com/sites/QL ... end/Shared Documents/"]}[Content],
#"Imported Excel" = Excel.Workbook(#"Primary Data xlsx_https://qlercom sharepoint com/sites/QLERVUEbackend/Shared Documents/"),
#"PARTNER CONTACTS_Sheet" = #"Imported Excel"{[Item="PARTNER CONTACTS",Kind="Sheet"]}[Data],
#"Changed Type" = Table.TransformColumnTypes(#"PARTNER CONTACTS_Sheet",{{"Column1", type text}, {"Column2", type text}, {"Column3", type text}, {"Column4", type text}, {"Column5", type text}, {"Column6", type text}, {"Column7", type text}}),
#"Promoted Headers" = Table.PromoteHeaders(#"Changed Type", [PromoteAllScalars=true]),
#"Changed Type1" = Table.TransformColumnTypes(#"Promoted Headers",{{"PF ID", type text}, {"CONTACT NAME", type text}, {"TITLE", type text}, {"PHONE", type text}, {"FUNCTION", type text}, {"EMAIL", type text}, {"CONTACT TYPE", type text}}),
#"Added Conditional Column" = Table.AddColumn(#"Changed Type1", "Coloring", each if [CONTACT TYPE] = "IT" then 1 else if [CONTACT TYPE] = "CLINICAL" then 2 else if [CONTACT TYPE] = "ADMINISTRATION" then 3 else if [CONTACT TYPE] = "GENERAL" then 4 else 5),
#"Changed Type2" = Table.TransformColumnTypes(#"Added Conditional Column",{{"Coloring", type number}}),
#"Renamed Columns" = Table.RenameColumns(#"Changed Type2",{{"CONTACT TYPE", "Color Guide"}})
in
#"Renamed Columns"
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:11 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 4, morph the cat wrote:hi guys!
In post 5, morph the cat wrote:I can feel the love, nacho. But you made the mistake of opening the game thread which ALSO had the f5 autoscript applied.
In post 6, morph the cat wrote:SUCK IT MUFFIN BOY.
In post 7, morph the cat wrote:Morph the cat: Still gone premium.

Also...

VOTE: MariaR

Three left feet.
In post 11, morph the cat wrote:Prism! I'm looking forward to playing with you!
You by far had the most posts in the first 2 pages which subconsciously puts you at the forefront of the game.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”