Silent Star 2: Menagerie

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by Isis »

Ok, it is a little AI. Just not a ton
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by Isis »

town can be disengaged too

I looked at Ydrasse's posting schedule and confirmed she would be due to log in a couple hours after the deadline-drama time period. If she actually showed up to hammer, it would have been the first time she posted during that part of a 24 hour cycle this game
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by Isis »

there's like a really good chance of ydrasse and pooky recruiting eachother because they knew it would be fun
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by Isis »

I almost want it not to be true because Ydrasse isn't having more fun :(
"Well, I..."
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

Look at Pooky D1, he’s working overtime to tie himself to Ydrasse. Do you think he’d do that if she were his buddy? I mean it’s possible that he could be hiding behind them being past lovers but it’s a really strange play for scum to make.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by Isis »

I think it was WIFOM
"Well, I..."
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1302, Isis wrote:there's like a really good chance of ydrasse and pooky recruiting eachother because they knew it would be fun
What if Tayl0r is the original mafia? I could definitely see her recruiting Pooky but I will admit, it is odd that Tayl0r would be paired with plus but her entire play + VCA + Pooky’s weird defence point to her. I have absolutely no idea who NM would recruit or who would recruit him, so that probably points in his favour, so I agree he’s the least likely betwen Tayl0r > Ydrasse > NM.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Isis »

I would like to feel more confident betting the game on N_M town but I don't feel that confident on it.
seeing as how he has not done all that much
"Well, I..."
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1307, Isis wrote:I would like to feel more confident betting the game on N_M town but I don't feel that confident on it.
Well I am in the only unconfirmed pair, so what is your take on that? Do you think scum!Ydrasse pairs herself up with me but not confirm me town?
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by Isis »

I don't know! This is like NK WIFOM and I hate it >_<
I prefer the kind of mafia where I find slips and stuff
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by Isis »

i am glad I am not the only confirmed town DRU AND KANNA HELP ME I AM OUT HERE STRUGGLING
"Well, I..."
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1309, Isis wrote:I don't know! This is like NK WIFOM and I hate it >_<
I prefer the kind of mafia where I find slips and stuff
Yeah it is wifom but I think scum would be more likely to pair themselves off with a confirmed slot, because town would be less reluctant to vote off a slot with one confirmed player. I’ve got to say, it still strongly points to Tayl0r. Why? Pairing up with you looks way too obvious (NM), pairing up with an unconfirmed slot (me) too risky imo, so the scum sweet spot imo is with confirmed town plus.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

1279. I think I’ve made an extremely strong case why it’s likely Tayl0r. Pooky first tries to discredit my case due to them being marathon games and not in “real time” and then suddenly switches to oh she’s so disconnected because he knows arguing my case further would probably raise my suspicions of him and guarantee his death. He had absolutely no reaction to you pushing Ydrasse. He did mention NM but unlike Tayl0r, what he said about NM actually made sense.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by Isis »

Why isn't your confidence shaken more when Pooky surprised you and flipped scum?
"Well, I..."
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1308, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1307, Isis wrote:I would like to feel more confident betting the game on N_M town but I don't feel that confident on it.
Well I am in the only unconfirmed pair, so what is your take on that? Do you think scum!Ydrasse pairs herself up with me but not confirm me town?
I would argue that this again points to scum!Tayl0r, because it makes Ydrasse the most vulnerable and gets a huge threat - me - eliminated from the game. I really don’t see why scum!Ydrasse puts either her or me in this position. Bad for her because I’m unconfirmed, also bad for her because if I push Tayl0r and defend her, it puts her in a weakened position, precisely because I’m unconfirmed. I would argue that neither Ydrasse nor NM has a particularly good reason to put me in an unconfirmed position. But scum!Tayl0r has every reason to do this, to hope people suspect Ydrasse and get rid of her biggest threat in the game, did you guess me?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1313, Isis wrote:Why isn't your confidence shaken more when Pooky surprised you and flipped scum?
Why would it? I was hard scumreading Tayl0r independently over my read on Pooky but his post defending her, does make it likely that they could be buddies? What about Pooky’s flip do you think should make me suddenly think I’m wrong on Tayl0r when the whole lover thing seems to point to that making the most sense?

Again, do you think scum!anyone is more likely to pair themselves with confitown or an unconfirmed slot?
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by Isis »

VOTE: Isis
"Well, I..."
drusilla
drusilla
Goon
drusilla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by drusilla »

In post 1287, Loki Dokie wrote:If she was town here, she’d have paired me with her.
mmm, could this be explained to me please?
why are the stars dancing?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1316, Isis wrote:VOTE: Isis
???

Why? I honestly do think it’s Tayl0r. But if you’re looking to see who jumps on this, I guess you know what you’re doing?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1278, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1276, Hectic wrote:
In post 1275, Loki Dokie wrote:@mod, does this work similarly to how lovers’ roles usually work? If one lover is executed, does the other automatically suicide?
Yes.
I’d happily execute Tayl0r if I had been paired with her, which is of course why I wasn’t.
@Dru

This is what I mean. Scum!Tayl0r knows I wouldn’t hesitate to vote her no matter who she was paired with, so I think that’s why I wasn’t paired with her.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by Isis »

Loki if you think it's taylor and you think Ydrasse is a less likely partner than N_M, why are you ok with flipping Taylor and eliminating you if that's wrong?
"Well, I..."
drusilla
drusilla
Goon
drusilla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by drusilla »

In post 1317, drusilla wrote:
In post 1287, Loki Dokie wrote:If she was town here, she’d have paired me with her.
In post 1319, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1275, Loki Dokie wrote:@mod, does this work similarly to how lovers’ roles usually work? If one lover is executed, does the other automatically suicide?
Yes.
I’d happily execute Tayl0r if I had been paired with her, which is of course why I wasn’t.
@Dru

This is what I mean. Scum!Tayl0r knows I wouldn’t hesitate to vote her no matter who she was paired with, so I think that’s why I wasn’t paired with her.
but uh, if taylor was town here, how would she have chosen the pairs?
why are the stars dancing?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1320, Isis wrote:Loki if you think it's taylor and you think Ydrasse is a less likely partner than N_M, why are you ok with flipping Taylor and eliminating you if that's wrong?
I obviously don’t want to be executed, I mean that I think it’s Tayl0r and I think the game will end with her flip. But after thinking more on how weird it was that I am in the only unconfirmed slot, that would probably be stupid, because I just think that it would be really dumb for scum!Ydrasse to do this, so it probably means she’s likely town.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1321, drusilla wrote:
In post 1317, drusilla wrote:
In post 1319, Loki Dokie wrote:
Yes.
@Dru

but uh, if taylor was town here, how would she have chosen the pairs?
She obviously wouldn’t have. I’m dyslexic, so there’s your explanation for that.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1312, Loki Dokie wrote:1279. I think I’ve made an extremely strong case why it’s likely Tayl0r. Pooky first tries to discredit my case due to them being marathon games and not in “real time” and then suddenly switches to oh she’s so disconnected because he knows arguing my case further would probably raise my suspicions of him and guarantee his death. He had absolutely no reaction to you pushing Ydrasse. He did mention NM but unlike Tayl0r, what he said about NM actually made sense.
Does no one have any comments about any of this? How likely do any of you think it is that a player consistently plays a certain way as town but very differently here?

If you honestly think I’m irrationally tunnelled here, I’d really like to understand why but I really don’t think so.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”